𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝟐 │�...

By blu_eva

마피아 게임 │ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎. ... More

00│MAFIA GAME │S2
01│New Start
02│Protect Them
03│I'm Hurt Too
04│Why he here..?
05│ The Crazy Play
06 │Together Will Fight
07│Hospital Visit
08│Mission
09│Sunset
10│Shouldn't Care
12│Missing
13│Face To Face
14 │Danger
15│Stay Away
16│ Happy Pills
17│ Its Danger
18 │ Secret Friend
19│Catch Butterfly
20│ Jealous
21│ Promises
22 │ Kiss
23│ Blind Dates
24 │ I Want Her Back
25 │ I Hate Him
26│ Runaway Husband
27│ Recurving With Kisses
28 │ CEOs
29│Special Guest
30│ Bodyguard
31 │ Make You Safe
32│ Dying Heart
33│ Chocolate
34│Freeze the Love
35│His Grief
36 │ Mystery in him

11│Their Secret

633 39 2
By blu_eva

One week later │ Kim Personal Mansion

Now Taehyung is back to his mansion after one week of hospitalized.. Now he got much better almost his wound start to heal.. That his hands are bandaged and hanged along his neck.. That he can't move his hand..

Jimin, Jungkook and joy are staying there with him.. but the thing is Jimin.. He isnt even talking with Taehyung.. He was mad at him for doing something without him knowing.. That he didn't let jimin know that he is spying on yn or anything about it..

He is completely not aware about that.. And also mad about his change too.. Only jungkook is there for him.. And jimin is staying there just because Minji said so or he won't go near him.. And this all happen jungkook was trying to make jimin talk with him and one more thing too..

Jungkook : Hyung, noona is going to get angry on you for this..

He said sitting beside jimin who is drinking whiskey.. But he just chuckle and said..

Jimin :  I already took permission from her too..

That jungkook just made a disgusting face hearing his words and said pouring a drink for himself..

Jungkook : Eww hyung.. How bad.. How can you just take permission for drinking.. Eww i don't know when you become like this.. I can't even think about something like that.. Eww asking wife for permission to drink.. How pathetic is that..

Hearing him jimin just slap his head and said..

Jimin : Shut up you Bunny.. What you know about love huh..? You know nothing..You know nothing about that and i don't feel offense when i ask her permission about something.. I feel blessed about that..

Jungkook just chuckle hearing him talk like this.. Just because he really don't know what love feel like..

Jungkook : Hyung.. You are too much drunk now stop it alright thats why you are blabbering like this..

He said trying to grab the glass from him.. But jimin just push him and said..

Jimin : Yahh shut it.. Im not drunk ok.. Just listen to me when im talking.. And listen i feel blessed for real getting love from her.. I feel so blessed knowing someone is there to take care of me.. After my parents left me.. I.. I didn't got the chance to feel love but.. But now she is there..

And he wasn't that much drunk he is still on his conscious about what he is saying.. He just want to let jungkook know about love he know how much jungkook is playing around with girl he want him to find his love and be happy.. And hearing him jungkook think for a second about it..  As he said looking at jimin with a cold tone..

Jungkook : Then why can't you understand Tae hyung..?

Jimin got silent hearing his words.. He yet again pour and drink.. That jungkook continued..

Jungkook : Idk i should say this but you should know.. Ik you are mad at him but atleast understand him too.. Just talk with him.. He is hurt.. Thats why he is doing this all..

He said.. Jimin just chuckle and scoff at him and said..

Jimin : Who said i don't understand him..? I do know him.. Ik he is hurt and everything.. But i want him to know this too.. Hurting himself is not going give him happiness.. He is hurting himself by apart away from her.. And im not mad at him.. Im just giving him space to let him know his love towards her thats it..

Jungkook just look at him with a frown.. He really though jimin hate Taehyung now.. But hearing his words he felt himself a fool.. That he yet again drink some and said..

Jungkook : yahh.. You are making me crazy hyung.. So you are not mad at him.. Oo gosh i though..

Jimin : whatever leave it.. Just let him be.. Let him heal everything by his own..

Jungkook nod yet again take another drink and said..

Jungkook : But there is something we should talk about.. Its a important matter..

He said in a serious tone made Jimin look at him as he nod and said..

Jungkook : Yeah Taehyung should know this too..

Jimin : Yahh just say what is it..?

Jungkook : just wait hyung.. I will tell you.. We should talk this with Taehyung.. Let's go to him..

Jimin : No way.. Im not going to talk with him.. I already said..

Jungkook : Aish hyung whats up with you.. Leave it alright..

Saying that jungkook pull Jimin with him and in that drunk state both of them walked infront of him that jimin made a poker face just don't want to face Taehyung.. And he just frown seeing both of them.. As jungkook announced..

Jungkook : i want to have a talk with both of you.. And its something serious..

Taehyung sigh thinking this drunk jungkook is just blabbing some stupid things..

Taehyung : Aish jungkook.. Just go and sleep if you are drunk don't disturb me like this..

Jungkook : yah im not drunk.. I have high tolerance in alcohol mind that and i just had three shot so chill hyung and listen to me..

Both vmin sigh and sat on the couch without facing eachother..

Jungkook : So here.. Ik you guys are not gonna believe me but you should believe.. The thing is.. This thing is something is happening behind our back that we are not knowing..

Hearing him both vmin just kept a poker face.. Just like they did a year ago hearing the same thing from him..

Jimin : Yeah i heard this the same day a year ago.. Just get lost jungkook don't play..

And on that Taehyung just sigh and was about to get up but jungkook didn't let him..

Jungkook : wait hyung.. Listen im saying the truth.. Don't you really remembered how hyungs are avoiding us.. I still remember how they didn't take us with them to the meeting with exo and also so on.. They are really doing something that we don't know..

Still they didn't believed in his words as Taehyung got annoyed and said..

Taehyung : The fuck jungkook.. Why you are making up story.. Why do they need to do that..

Jungkook sigh getting tired of making them believe the things he know..

Jungkook : Aish hyung believe me.. Please.. Just listen.. My PA is saying the same thing she even got evidence..

Vmin frown looking at eachother both of them stuck on the word 'she'

Jimin : What you mean by she..? PA..?

Jungkook gulp and said with a nervous face..

Jungkook : Hm yeah.. I.. I have a PA who is a she.. I mean lady.. No.. No not lady but a pretty girl wanna see..

He said excitedly with a smile showing her photo but soon he pull his phone away saying..

Jungkook : No.. No don't fall for her she is mine.. Mine pretty Mi Ran baby..

He smiled shyly thinking about her but soon he scream when both Vmin pinch his both ear..

Taehyung : How dare you to appoint a PA without us knowing..?

Jimin : And that too a girl..

Both of them glare at the little one who is pouting looking at them..

Jungkook : Just leave it alright its not a big deal the thing is here..

He said and show them a clip that only Minji and other were present except three of them..

Jungkook : See they were literally taking meeting without us..

Jimin : So what..? Can't they talk without us..?

Jungkook sigh that still they are not getting what he mean..

Jungkook : Hyung.. You know they are even keep a eye behind yn and her friends.. Yes hyung you won't believe me our some men are behind yn and friends..They are hiding some secret without us knowing.. And now see you Tae hyung you are not even the mafia king anymore and also made jimin not to enter into mafia business and didn't even let me in too.. Connect everything together and think about it..

He said in very serious tone that they listen carefully but..

Taehyung : Because they wany us to be safe..

Jungkook got annoyed he yelled getting too much..

Jungkook : The fuck hyung then what about yn..

Jimin : That too.. They want yn to be safe..

And thats it jungkook got enough from them.. He glare at both of them and shouted..

Jungkook : Fucking don't believe ok!! See when the time comes.. Fuck you both

Saying that he walked away in hurry get hurt and mad at them.. As that both vmin look at eachother with a serious look..

Jimin : What you think about their secret..?

He nod and said..

Taehyung : Jungkook is right.. There is something happening without us knowing..

Jimin too nod knowing that..

Jimin : hm.. But don't let jungkook more into this.. He don't know the reality about mafia world..

.________________________________________.

WILL BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 934 17
When a mafia fell for you for the first sight him as a secret mafia king. Will you also love him? Stay tuned for more. My own imagination. Story cont...
8.8K 754 10
( READ SEASON 1 MIN YOONGI "YOU ARE MINE") You thought your suffering is over after that incident... but how wrong you are!!! You don't even know som...
30.5K 972 49
"Give me your permission to touch you inappropriately", he replied without any hesitation, his eyes still piercing my soul. "Every secret your beauti...
14.4K 950 59
PART TWO IN THE 'KIM TAEHYUNG' SERIES. A CONTINUATION OF PART ONE | THE CHASTISEMENT OF KIM TAEHYUNG ______________________________________ It is tru...