After Our Universe Collided

By ItsgirlxFRIEND

Eliana Cuevas has only one wish: to see her long-time crush in person, a certified volleyball player of Ryuji... More

AFTER OUR UNIVERSE COLLIDED
ELI'S JOURNAL
UNIVERSE 1
UNIVERSE 2
UNIVERSE 3
UNIVERSE 4
UNIVERSE 5
UNIVERSE 6
UNIVERSE 7
UNIVERSE 8
UNIVERSE 9
UNIVERSE 10
UNIVERSE 11
UNIVERSE 13
UNIVERSE 14
UNIVERSE 15
UNIVERSE 16
UNIVERSE 17
UNIVERSE 18
UNIVERSE 19
UNIVERSE 20
UNIVERSE 21
UNIVERSE 22
UNIVERSE 23
RAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

UNIVERSE 12

85 10 0
By ItsgirlxFRIEND

I hope it is you.
それがあなたであることを願っています
Sore ga anatadearu koto o negatte imasu.

Monza, Italy; October 19, 2027

WHEN Ran turned his back to Eliana, the lady was stunned in her position. Because of shock, she suddenly collapsed.

Ran was also shocked about that. He immediately carried the lady and went to the nearest hospital.

Also, he immediately called Eliana's parents and told them about what happened to their daughter. But Ran made sure that Eliana would be okay, as soon as possible.

"I'll make sure po that Eli's safe no matter what," Ran assured Eliana's family.

Ran also knew that Eliana was anemic, which was revealed by the lassie's parents. When Eliana loses too much blood, that will suddenly happen.

"She's going okay! Calm down, Sir."

"Thank you, Doc."

Ran also called his coach and excused himself that he would not attend the practice because of Eliana. He pointed out that it was an emergency.

After that, he goes near Eliana who is currently sleeping. "Having a red cheek is natural to you but now you look so pale."

"Inay . . ." Ran was startled in his seat when Eliana suddenly spoke up.

Ran immediately checked her and said, "She's still asleep."

"Tatay . . . bebe . . . mga babies . . . babalik ako," she said as if crying in her sleep. Ran was confused because of that. Is she having a nightmare? "Inay . . . miss ko na kayo . . . huwag kayo mag-alala narito si Ran . . . 'yung mahal ko."

Ran step closer hanggang sa makaupo na ito sa tabi ni Eliana. He couldn't help but touch Eliana's hand and kiss it, "Eli . . . What should I do to protect you and make you smile even more?" Ran asked. "Sometimes I saw you crying alone . . ." Ran suddenly remembered that when they were in Japan, when Eliana was alone, she suddenly cried alone. "And I can't help but think what would I do?" he asked. "Kamisama, please help me."

"R-Ran," Eli called and Ran immediately let go of her hand. Eliana slowly opens her eyes and looks around.

The time when she realized that she was in the hospital, she hurriedly sat up. She was about to remove the apparatuses from her body but Ran stopped her. "What are you doing Eli? Don't remove those things!"

"What am I doing here?" Eliana asked.

"You're anemic, the doctor said," Ran said. "So rest for a while, I'll be the one who takes care of you."

"No!" Eli declined and looked at Ran. Eliana is indeed serious right now. "You should go and practice. We're here for your practice, not me having this." Eliana tries to talk but she can't raise her voice. "Why does my anemic trigger again?"

"Because you lost too much of your blood and I know that you have not enough sleep," Ran said. "Since you're going to adjust in the place, you can't sleep well so it's my fault."

Eliana's lips curved and said, "It's not your fault, Ran. It's mine, don't blame yourself. So please Ran, you should go I can take care of my . . ."

"Please Eliana, just for a while can you please listen to me?" Ran seriously and said that's why Eliana stopped. "I am damn worried about you and I promised to Tita, Bebe, and Tito even to your babies that I will take care of you. If I don't, they won't allow you to be with me again. I don't want that . . ."

Eliana closed her eyes tightly and stopped resisting, "Fine," sabi ni Eliana. "And how about you?"

He smiled and gave an assurance. "Don't worry, I will do this alone, just trust me," Ran said. "When did your anemic start?"

"When I was in high school. I always collapsed because of tiredness. But in college, I managed not to collapse but one time, my body shivered and as I put my foot on the floor my legs tremble and lose energy," Eliana revealed. "My monthly period has always been a disaster to me since too much blood was lost to me."

"Then why do you accept this job despite you having that kind of illness?" Ran asked.

"That is because of my family. We are from a less privileged family, no stable house and I'm always afraid that the roof of our house will be destroyed by the typhoon." Eliana's tone was mixed with bitterness as she said those things. "Can I share my experience?"

"Sure you can," Ran said that he was ready to listen to Eliana.

"I remember when I was in senior high, we evacuated because the typhoon hit our place. It's so sad that we have to do that because our house is not stable. But thanks to God that we're safe and our house improved."

Ran nodded and appreciated those words. He doesn't know Eliana's feelings because he hasn't experienced them. But based on what Eliana said, Ran could feel the girl's sadness. So he believes that their family is strong.

"Of course, since we don't have enough money our cats have never been to the vet before. Sometimes we are just aiding them by asking Google and looking for an alternative medicine that could be used for our cats. Especially, Coco, she's a special cat and has an epilepsy," Eliana revealed. "I know you are shocked by what I am revealing but all of this was true and not fabricated. I may not be the perfect person you knew, I have imperfections like I'm not skinny, small, introverted, and not sporty but I'm ready to give you a hundred percent English Tutorial service."

Ran smiled widely and said, "I know it right . . . I love your imperfections and being true to me." Ran ruffled Eliana's hair like a child. "And congratulations, you're such a tough woman to conquer those things. You were so inspiring so keep it up."

Eliana's face warmed up again at Ran's words. At the same time, Eliana suddenly remembered what happened before she lost consciousness. Ran is said to be jealous.

"Why do you feel jealous, Ran?" Eliana asked and grinned.  "The last time I remembered, you said this."

"It's because . . . because . . . I want you to be my side always," Ran asked. "You were always been with my teammates while you always left me hanging on. I felt jealousy."

Eliana smiled widely because of what he was saying. "Ran, I usually talk to them because I want to connect with them," Eliana said. "You taught me to connect with others, and I'm comfortable talking to someone you considered as your friend."

"Even with our opponents?" Ran asked.

"Even with your opponent!" Eliana assured. "I'm not a cold person that people think of me. Whenever they lose in your match I feel sad. But losing is part of our life, it gives us the motivation to move forward," Eliana said. "After the final match you had with Brazil, I congratulated them before seeing you in the locker room," Eliana said. "I always thought about you guys may be unbeatable now, but someday or somehow one team will bring you down. So stay humble, always."

Ran stared at Eliana. He learned a lot not even in volleyball but in life because once Eliana speaks, she has a lot to say that will motivate everyone. Again, his heart beats fast.

"I will keep it on my mind, my dear Eli," Ran said that's why Eliana's cheeks got redder. "You're so red, Eli . . . you okay?"

"I felt dizzy but it's okay," Eliana answered and covered her face in shame. "Don't you worry, I will not die because of this! God is with me."

"Yeah, he is."

AFTER one day, Eliana was discharged. Ran went with Mattia to carry Eliana's stuff. After arriving at the dorm, Ran did not go straight to Eliana's room but to Ran's room. Mattia put Eliana's stuff and left in the room.

"What am I doing here?" Eliana asked.

"I am taking care of you," Ran answered as he was fixing the lady's stuff. "My room is good for two people, I already told them that we're sharing . . ."

"What! Ayaw ko nga!" Eliana complained. She was about to run out of Ran's room but the young man got her back.  "Uuwi na ako sa Japan!"

"Ayaw? You should stay here, I can't go to your room immediately if there is some emergency. If our room is nearby it's okay but your room is on the third floor. Don't be so stubborn Eli."

When Ran let go of Eli, the girl covered herself. "Fine just don't do anything to me or else I'll kick your face," Eliana said and sat down while Ran Takahashi laughed. "I'm sorry for making you worry and raising your voice."

"I'm sorry Eli," Ran said while still laughing, and after a while he composed himself. "I promised you that you will recover soon and you can come back to your room."

"Arigatou Ran," said Eliana which is why Ran looked at her. "You're so kind. I'm sure your future wife will be lucky to have you."

A dreamy word said by Eliana's mouth. She knows that the young lady who falls in love with the young man is very lucky because she is thoughtful and nurturing.

"I am also sure that your future husband will be lucky to have you," Ran said. Ran knew that the young man who could stay with Eliana was lucky because of the girl's courage and her words were full of motivation.

"I hope it's you," both of them said in their minds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.6K 51
Aya have always been called the bestfriend, the number fan, the biggest supporter, the little princess... What annoys her the most was being just the...
5.3K 237 25
Y/n x straykids When y/n installs a random hookup app she never expects to make friends and fall for not one but 3 men who might not like her for her...
95.8K 4.7K 32
UNDER REVISION. ❝ 𝙄'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙬...
159K 4.9K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...