Our Forgotten Story // Regulu...

By professorsnivellus

Zhyra Potter, a talented young witch and the sister of the infamous James Potter, finds herself caught in a w... More

00. Casts
01. Encounter
02. Warmth
03. Power
04. Who
05. Sorry
06. Watch
07. Hope
08. Change?
09. Chance

10. Figured

49 6 1
By professorsnivellus

𑁍𑁍𑁍

𑁍𑁍𑁍

Tw: Torture, language

Zhyra

With the recent happenings, I could no longer deal with all the buzz around Hogwarts. The news about Regulus and me spread like wildfire, becoming the talk of the town. Many were skeptical, questioning the unlikely union between a Death Eater's son and a Potter, or vice versa, a blood-traitor dating the Pureblood Supremacist's son. The rumors swirled incessantly, fueling the already tense atmosphere within the school.

Ever since the incident, Regulus and I hadn't been in touch. I didn't know if he was avoiding me because of the rumors or if he was simply looking out for his own well-being. Regardless, it didn't matter to me anymore. All I wanted was for the rumors to die down, allowing us both to move forward.

With a heavy heart and weary steps, I made my way to my next class. The weight of the situation hung heavily on my shoulders, dampening my spirits and appetite. I pulled my cloak over my head, shielding myself from prying eyes and avoiding any unnecessary interactions.

As I reached the third floor, I unexpectedly found myself face-to-face with Narcissa Black, flanked by two of her Slytherin cronies. I desperately tried to navigate past them, hoping to avoid any confrontation, but luck seemed to have abandoned me in that moment.

"Well, well, if it isn't the blood-traitor bitch," Narcissa sneered, her laughter echoing through the corridor, amplified by the gleeful encouragement of her loyal followers.

My blood boiled at her words, a surge of anger coursing through my veins. However, I refused to let her provoke me. Summoning every ounce of strength, I took a deep breath and met her cold gaze head-on. "What do you want, Black?" I retorted, the name dripping with disdain.

Narcissa's smirk widened, relishing in the discomfort she was causing. "Oh, nothing much, just wanted to remind you of your rightful place, in the shadows where you belong," she taunted, her words laced with venomous disdain.

Despite the fury rising within me, I clenched my fists, determined not to let her words break me. I refused to let her narrow-minded judgments define my worth. With unwavering resolve, I held my head high, my voice steady. "Your twisted ideals only serve to expose the darkness that resides within you, Narcissa. I won't allow your prejudices to define who I am or what I am capable of."

Narcissa's expression twisted with anger, her eyes blazing with fury. She took a step closer, attempting to intimidate me. But I stood firm, unyielding in the face of her cruelty.

"Watch your back, Potter. Your day of reckoning will come," she hissed, her wand aimed at me with malicious intent. Before I could react, a stunning spell was cast, striking me with a sudden force. My vision blurred, darkness enveloped my senses, and I succumbed to unconsciousness, collapsing to the cold stone floor.

The last thing I remembered was the echoing laughter of Narcissa and her cronies, their triumphant voices fading into the abyss as I slipped away.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

I woke up in a dark room, enveloped by pitch-black darkness. Panic coursed through my veins as I attempted to scream for help, only to find my voice silenced, muffled by an unseen force. I strained against the restraints binding my hands and feet, the cold touch of ropes biting into my skin.

As I teetered on the edge of despair, a chilling realization washed over me. The voices of my captors echoed in the darkness, their words dripping with malice. Narcissa's voice cut through the silence, announcing my awakening to her companion, Bellatrix.

"Let me go, Black!" I mustered all the strength I could, my voice a mere whisper in the suffocating stillness of the room. Desperation fueled my plea as I struggled against my bonds, yearning for freedom.

The room reverberated with Bellatrix's maniacal laughter, a sound that sent shivers down my spine. "Aww, is little Potty scared?" Her words dripped with sadistic delight. "You see, Potter, we value our pureblood lineage, and we can't have someone like you tarnishing it."

Dread washed over me as their intentions became clear. I was trapped, at the mercy of their twisted ideology. Fear gripped my heart, but I refused to let it consume me. I had to find a way to escape, to outwit these dark witches and survive their treacherous plans.

I fought against the restraints with all my might, my body trembling with a mix of fear and determination. But my struggles were in vain as the darkness was filled with the sound of Bellatrix's sinister laughter.

"You think you can defy us, little Potter?" she sneered, her voice dripping with sadistic delight. "Crucio!"

Agonizing pain shot through every fiber of my being, consuming me from within. I writhed in torment, my screams of anguish stifled by the invisible barrier that held my voice captive. Tears streamed down my face as the pain intensified, threatening to break me.

Narcissa stood by, watching with a mix of amusement and cold detachment. Her eyes bore into mine, devoid of any trace of compassion. "You should have known better than to cross paths with the Black family," she taunted, her voice laced with superiority. "This is just the beginning, Potter."

The minutes felt like an eternity as the Unforgivable Curse continued to ravage my body and soul. Each passing moment became an eternity of torment, my strength slowly waning under the unrelenting assault.

I thought she was done, but I was clearly mistaken. She was just getting started. I screamed in agony as Bellatrix's cruel laughter echoed through the room. The sharp sting of her slap reverberated across my cheek, leaving a searing pain in its wake. My vision blurred with tears, but I refused to let her see my fear.

"You think you can defy us?" she spat, her voice filled with sadistic pleasure. "You're nothing but a filthy blood traitor, a stain on our pureblood lineage!"

Her grip tightened in my hair, wrenching me forward with an iron grip. The excruciating pain shot through my scalp, causing me to cry out in anguish. Each tug and pull felt like a punishment, a reminder of the power she held over me.

As she continued to drag me across the room, my body wracked with pain, I fought against the overwhelming despair that threatened to consume me. I clung to the small flicker of hope that remained within, refusing to surrender to the darkness.

Her maniacal laughter echoed in my ears, fueling my determination to escape her clutches. With a surge of adrenaline, I summoned every ounce of strength I had left. Using my free hand, I reached for my wand, hidden within the folds of my cloak.

In a moment of desperation, I mustered all my focus and whispered a spell, "Expelliarmus!" A burst of energy erupted from my wand, forcing Bellatrix to release her grip on me. I fell to the floor, gasping for breath as I scrambled away from her, my body aching and bruised.

But Bellatrix wasn't one to be easily deterred. With a deranged look in her eyes, she advanced towards me, her wand pointed directly at my trembling form. "You think you can escape, little Potter? Think again!"

Fear coursed through me, but I refused to let it paralyze me. I had to keep fighting, for my own survival and for the truth to be revealed. With a flick of my wand, I conjured a shield, blocking the curses she unleashed upon me.

The room crackled with the intensity of the battle, spells colliding and filling the air with sparks. I retaliated with everything I had, pushing back against Bellatrix's onslaught. It was a fight for my life, a fight to expose the darkness that consumed her.

But the odds were against me. Bellatrix's skill and insanity made her a formidable adversary. With a malicious smile, she launched a curse that pierced through my defenses, striking me in the chest. The pain was unbearable, and my body crumpled to the floor, weakened and defeated.

As darkness threatened to consume me, I whispered a silent plea for help, hoping that someone, anyone, would come to my aid. The sound of approaching footsteps grew louder, and for a moment, a glimmer of hope ignited within me.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/n: :) Don't forget to vote, follow, or comment. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 741 35
My story is a little different from others. "Of course that's why he knew what to give you Harry!" Hermione tells him. "Who is that? Jayden Potter...
2.6M 86.4K 153
philophobia-the fear of falling in love or becoming emotionally connected to someone... ~~~ This is a story you've heard before, passed down throu...
2.7K 49 42
"Only a few inches separated the pair" "She drew her body closer to the boy" Trigger warning: mentions of abuse, mentions suicide, swearing , sexual...
4.1K 122 19
ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ.There is someone out there who thinks you're perfect and they will give you the world, the stars and everything in betweenο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *...