The Brutal Beast ✔️

By laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 (18+)
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

42

1.1K 142 75
By laughingpearls

Hey Pearlies, thank you very much for your votes, comments and adding this book to your reading lists. A special shoutout to for your lovely comments.
...

I didn't know how to run or where to run away from this situation. What if Cabir sees me in Manik's room? He will misunderstand this situation and might even make a scene. I don't want to upset Harshad or Niyonika and inturn make them curse my parents. I am here as an innocent and I don't want anyone to raise a finger on me.

As the door knob twisted slowly I made a run towards the bathroom. This is the safest place as of now. I really hope Cabir won't use this bathroom! Ofcourse, it's Manik's bathroom after all, why would he dare to use it?

The bathroom gave me memories too! I am so much engulfed in Manik's thoughts and I have to seriously stop before it goes out of my hands. I slowly poked my head to see if Cabir left the room or not and heard their conversation.

"Seriously? You haven't got ready yet?" Cabir questioned Manik. Cabir dressed well in a black dress shirt and trousers and relaxed hair. "You can't be late for the party, Manik! People will be waiting for you."

Party? Whose party? What party? And why did they invite only Manik? Will Alya be there? Or any other woman? It's almost evening and if he starts now when will the party end?

"I will be there shortly, Cabir. Now get out." He said casually.

Cabir shook his head negatively. "So that you could skip this party? I want you to get into the shower and get dressed, now. I am not stepping out of this room without you."

"Seriously Cabir? I am not a kid, I am the Boss." Manik kept his hands in his pockets and leaned on the wall.

"Say that to everyone except me! You are no Boss to me as I have seen you with runny nose and bloody hands. So, yeah, you do not scare me." Cabir laughed. "I don't want you sitting in this dull room and miss all the fun in the party. Maya and her friends are coming which makes the party more fun."

"Cabir!!"

"Alright! Now get ready." Cabir started pushing Manik by his shoulders till he reached the bathroom door and I immediately ran inside the shower cubicle. "I guess I will leave you here, now please have a shower and I will wait for you."

"Dude! Just get out already!" Manik said and got into the bathroom and locked the door. While Cabir laughed out loud saying he will wait for him till he take a shower.

Manik saw me in the shower cubicle and didn't speak anything. He casually removed his collar button and removed every button on his shirt. He removed it and threw it into the laundry basket. Next his hands went to his belt buckle and removed it as well. Finally, I heard the zip of his trouser and I turned away facing the other side. I heard a thick fabric fall against the floor and knew it was his pants.

Manik is completely naked while I am still in his shower cubicle!

Since I was facing the wall I could not see what's happening around me and I just concentrated on my hearing senses. I heard Manik opening the door of the glass cubicle and standing behind me.

Please don't tell me he will shower with me in the cubicle!

And as expected he turned on the shower and I could hear only water splashing. I instantly turned to face him and warn him but my went dry seeing him so close to me.

Thankfully, Manik tied a white towel around his waist and he was semi nude in the shower. I was getting drenched along with him but he did not care and stared into my soul. I can't yell at him as Cabir is still outside and he might hear me.

There was only a feet distance between us and it made me so uncomfortable. I reached only till his chest and I could see his chest raising and falling everytime he took a breath. He let the water touch every part of his body before he stretched his arm next to me.

I thought he was pinning me to the wall but he didn't, instead he took a shower gel and lathered it on himself. First on his neck, next on his chest and abdomen then his wide back. I couldn't concentrate more as this was too much for me and I turned back to face the wall.

This is even worse than facing him. Atleast I can see what he was doing before, but now I have to imagine what's happening behind me, a feet away with a naked Manik and completely drenched Nandini. My mind is going crazy with my imagination.

Everytime I heard his large palm lathering on his skin I can't help but imagine it with mine. I don't know why I am getting a strong urge to replace his hands with mine and glide my hands over his masculine body. I shivered so much even in this warm shower and it's surprising me. What am I doing?

Unable to run my imaginations I turned back to face him once again and I felt my cheeks getting hot. Manik closed his eyes and was enjoying the shower cleaning all the soap from his body. The sight was bringing a different sensation in my lower abdomen. What is that?

I wanted to close the gap between us and remove this feeling. I want us to touch, talk, yell,or fight but not this silence.

He opened his eyes and closed the shower making the water stop from its head. He stood there letting the droplets run down from his skin to the floor. Why am I being so uncomfortable but he is unaffected?

He did not pull me to himself or push me out but he let me stay there as if I didn't matter to him. My presence didn't matter to him nor my feelings.

He stepped out of the shower and pulled out a fresh towel to replace his drenched one around his waist. He unlocked the bathroom door and confidently stepped out in his towel.

"Manik..." My voice was breathless as if I ran a marathon. I controlled my breath and called him again more appropriately. "Manik, is he still there?" I whispered but Manik did not pay any attention to me and left me alone.

Why is he ignoring me?

I waited for a few more minutes and stepped out of the cubicle and poked my head out of the bathroom door. I did not hear or see anyone in the bedroom for another few minutes.

Once confirming that, I stepped out of the bathroom and passed by the walk in closet to see Manik already dressed in his signature black shirt and trousers. He left his top two buttons open giving a slight view of his strong chest. He sprayed a pump of perfume on his chest and I took a deep breath to get more of it.

Why is he looking extra handsome tonight? Ofcourse, he's going to the party! Isn't he the Boss? Shouldn't he scare people instead being handsome and attractive?

Unknowingly I found myself asking him, "What happens in this party, Manik?"

He looked at me through the mirror and buttoned his sleeves. He put on his watch on his wrist and turned back to face me. "What do you want, Nandini?"

He finally spoke!! I am jumping in joy as I am on ninth cloud. "Nothing!" I shrugged and walked inside the closet as if I owned it.

"Then get out! It's not your would be husband's bedroom."  He said fixing his eyes on me.

Husband? Oh, Harshad! Where did he come from? I found myself slowly fuming with the mention of a third person, but isn't Manik right? Why am I standing in another man's room when I am about to get married? I winced inside with the thought of calling other man!

"I am not dying to stay in your room, Manik. Remember, I told you that I am here to punish you by stealing your clothes. That's exactly why I am here, so do not get your hopes high." I said walking towards the pile of his clothes and picked them up in my arms.

Manik took a step towards me, "Why don't you say the truth?"

What truth? Can he read my mind? Does he know how badly I wanted him to hug me or hold me? Is he speaking about my desire to run into his arms? Is he speaking about the way I felt when we were in the shower together? What is he speaking about?

"What truth?" I said stepping back and clutching the clothes pile.

"That your soon to be husband couldn't even afford to buy you some  clothes and you have to run around to steal. I must say, you've chosen yourself a good match." He mocked me.

How can he make fun of my situation? "Well, his value doesn't get down just because he couldn't buy me clothes. Harshad is a gentleman who will move the mountains for me. Infact I am not with him for some revenge or money, I am marrying him because --"

"Because you love him?" Manik scratched his chin. "But I remember you telling that not everything needs love, then what exactly are we looking at?"

"Promise. My father's promise and his daughter's trust in his choice. Harshad and I value people even if they are dead and do not forget just because they are no more." This time I rose my voice and was on the verge of tearing his clothes in my hand.

"Very practical! It would be so nice to see a daughter respecting her father's promise by marrying a man she doesn't love, a man who could not provide her food, shelter or clothes, a man who still depends on his mother. I get it!" He said everything without an ounce of emotion just like the entire time he was with me.

My eyes got blurry as his words insulted me. "Don't you dare take my father's name from your mouth. You are a monster who doesn't understands family values and bonding." I threw his clothes on the floor and pointed a finger at him. "I prefer to wear rags instead of your clothes."

"You do not even have a right to wear my clothes anyway." He said spraying a last pump of perfume behind his neck.

Manik getting himself more and more attractive is making me furious. "Oh really? Then who has the right? Maya and her girls from your party? Or Alya? Ofcourse, Alya! Afterall, she is your would be wife, isn't it?"

My eyes were red with tears and ran out of the closet to the bedroom. I was about to unlock the door and walk out of his room to cry my eyes out but I was pulled back.

Manik pulled me back to the bedroom and made me wear his hoodie which was too loose on my body reaching till my mid thigh. There was no expression on his face but I am here crying my eyes out infront of him.

I immediately removed the hoodie remembering his insults and threw it on the floor. "I do not need your pity."

"You are not leaving this room in this state." Manik said through his gritted teeth.

My state? I looked at the mirror in the bedroom and gasped in shock. I am completely drenched from head to toe, my hair is a mess, my eyes red so is my face with tear marks making it more miserable. The makeshift I made with pillowcase was sticking to my body like second skin and transparent. I could even see my nipples shape through it.

I instantly fell on my knees covering myself with my arms and cried again with embarrassment. I can't believe I was standing like this all this time in front of Manik and I was almost going out of the room in this state.

Manik once again made me wear the hoodie covering me and I stood up to oppose but failed miserably as it covered me. I can't walk semi naked but I can't live with his pity. "You can not do whatever you like, Manik." I yelled at him.

He pulled me closer with the strings hanging on my hoodie neck and said, "only I get to make the rules here!"

...

Precap

How is the update? I need loooooong comments please.

Is nandu melting or going away from Manik?

Do you have any ideas for Manan scenes you wish to read?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
793K 28.4K 138
"Tell me, what was I doing to your body last night?" He gingerly kneaded his finger around her core and a moan left her lips, he was torturing her. S...
92K 2.7K 14
| WARNING | MATURE CONTENT & DARK NOVEL 17 year old Nandini is a normal girl, she's simple, caring and definitely not out of the ordinary. Well unti...
48.8K 3.7K 42
{ ✨💞 it's a ROM-COM book 💞✨} [ He fell first but she fell harder.] Manik Malhotra: He is a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and cun...