Eli Moskowitz Imagines

By danielle_love27

Imagines based off the character Eli Moskowitz/Hawk from Cobra Kai. Started: 6.30.23 More

Daniel Disapproves
Best Friend's Sister
Afterparty
Star Gazing
Medal Of Honor

Breaking Stones

252 5 1
By danielle_love27

*Your P.O.V*

"(Y/N), come over here." Terry Silver said as class got dismissed.

Well everyone, except me, of course.

I walked over to where Terry was currently standing and Sensei Kim was also there, standing next to some contraption.

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"Right here is your enemy." Sensei Kim said, "Destroy it."

The contraption is literally made of stone as I just touched it. Hard, solid stone. Literal rock. Are they serious?

"I'm going to break my hand if I try to break this." I tried to reason.

"You should've thought about that before the confrontation happened earlier." Sensei Kim said, glaring at me.

I sighed as she said that and I remembered what happened.

Earlier in training today, Eli came in to try and get me to switch sides. At least to tell me that things will be okay and that it's not too late to leave Cobra Kai. I heard it. Kenny heard it. Even Tory.

Here's some backstory.

Eli and I used to date. We started to date after he switched from being in Cobra Kai to Eagle Fang. I was in Eagle Fang too and that's how our relationship blossomed. But we recently broke up after he found out that I was in Cobra Kai. He found out when we were at the water park.

I didn't want to join Cobra Kai. But Terry Silver forced me and he told me that if I didn't join, the people that I care about would get hurt.

I wanna leave Cobra Kai. But I'm scared.

And it's not just me that feels scared. Tory feels this way too so we're both going through this pain together.

Because Eli showed up at the dojo today, I'm now being punished. This is ridiculous.

"I'm not doing this." I shook my head, "I'm going home."

I went to leave the dojo but the other senseis stepped in front of me and stopped me from going anywhere.

"Destroy the enemy." Sensei Kim spat.

With fear in my eyes, I walked in front of the contraption that's made of stone and got into my fighting position. My hands were up, ready to be used.

Taking a deep breath, I used my fist to hit it but I immediately groaned.

"Not hard enough."

I hit it once more and once it made impact with my hand, I took hold of it because it's in so much pain right now.

"Are you even trying?" Sensei Kim asked.

She really needs to shut up because she's getting on my damn nerves.

My hand was starting to become red and starting to bleed a little. I hit the stone three more times before letting out more groans of pain and then dropping to my knees, holding my hand.

It's so, so painful.

"Something is holding you back."

"I can't do it." I shook my head, trying not to cry.

"It's the boy, isn't it?"

I gasped as I looked up at her.

She tried to not smirk as she kept talking, "You act strong but inside, you're soft."

"That's not true."

"Your feelings have made you weak."

"No."

"You care more about this boy than your own dojo."

"I broke up with him because of this dojo, you bitch." I shouted as I went to hit her but my hand hit the stone instead, breaking it.

After my hand made impact with the stone, pain shot through it and I started to fall to the ground, on my knees, letting out painful breaths and I held onto my hand. Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"That must've been a hard decision." I heard Terry say, "Let's hope you keep making them."

Then Sensei Kim said, "That's it for this lesson."

My hand that's currently bleeding started to shake but it's so full of pain. So many breaths left my mouth as I tried to compose myself but it was really hard. I got riled up as she started to mention Eli and it makes me miss him so much.

I need Eli.

Even when we're broke up, I really need him right now.

While clutching my hand, I carefully stood up from where I was on my knees and then left the dojo so that I could head to Eli's house.

I don't think I could drive with the circumstance that I'm in so I had no other choice but to walk.

As I walked to Eli's house, my hand kept throbbing and it would make me let out painful breaths and sighs because the whole thing right now is hard. It's one of the worst pains that I'm currently feeling.

Tears continued to run down my face with each step that I took. I couldn't stop crying because of how much pain that I'm in.

In no time, I made it to Eli's house and I walked up to his front porch. I used my uninjured hand to knock on the door and waited for him to answer.

A few seconds went by before the door opened and Eli stood on the other side of it. He seemed shocked to see me at his doorstep but then he looked more shocked once he saw my hand.

"(Y/N)." He gasped. "What the hell happened?"

"Terry Silver happened." I let out.

Sensei Kim is also a part of the reason why this happened and Terry didn't stop it from happening. He let it happen. He wanted me to get hurt.

He opened the door wider so that I could come in. "It'll be okay. Let me help you."

Eli grabbed my uninjured hand and led me into the bathroom in his house. The countertop in his bathroom had hair dye and then I suddenly realized that he was coloring his hair blue. Well, he finished coloring his hair as it's now blue.

"What did Terry have you do?" He asked.

"Him and Sensei Kim had me punching a piece of stone." I started to explain, "They wanted to punish me because of the confrontation that happened earlier when you came to the dojo."

I watched as Eli stared at me in shock once he heard that piece of information. Then his expression changed. His face hardened. I can tell that he's trying to not show that he's angry about what happened but I can just see it on his face and the way that it was expressed.

"Are you serious?"

"Very serious."

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"You don't need to apologize." I said, "I don't blame you."

"But because of me going to the Cobra Kai dojo, it ended with you getting hurt." He looked at me with soft eyes.

"Again, I don't blame you."

Eli seemed sad because I know that he'll blame himself either way and think it's his fault for what happened. But I'm not mad at him. I'm not going to put the blame on him. He was just trying to help me and I appreciate that.

I watched as Eli started to clean my hand with a wet towel. He wiped the blood off of my hand and he was very careful when doing so. He gently used the towel and made sure that I was okay. Then once my hand got cleaned up, he wrapped a bandage around my hand and made sure that it was secured.

"Better?" He asked.

"Much better." I nodded.

There was still pain from the injury but I'm tough. I'll get through it one way or another.

We both left the bathroom and then went to the kitchen. Eli insisted on getting me some tea to cheer me up.

I smiled at the sweet gesture.

I sat in the chair as he got busy with making the tea. Then once it was made, I added some sugar into it.

He sat in a chair too at the kitchen table and his house was full of silence for a bit. I quietly took sips of my tea as Eli made sure that I'm okay.

He's being so sweet to me even when we're broken up.

Even when I'm at his house, I feel guilty because I know I hurt him when he found out that I was a part of Cobra Kai. You should've seen the sad look on his face when he found out. He looked so heartbroken and we traded words before we broke up. We didn't yell at each other but we still said some words that we shouldn't have. I know I hurt him and I wish I didn't.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." I started to say, "I should've never joined Cobra Kai. But Terry Silver threatened to hurt anyone that I care about and that included you too. I shouldn't have lied to you before the water park. If you can't forgive me then I understand but please know that I never stopped loving you. I still love you."

After I said that, he seemed to think about it for a bit. He tried to process the words in his head, trying to think of something to say.

Then he said, "I felt betrayed when I found out that you joined Cobra Kai. But then I had to stop and think that maybe you were forced to join and that seems to be the case. Even when we were broken up, I kept thinking about you and trying to figure out ways to get you to leave Cobra Kai. I missed the hell out of you. I hate knowing that you got hurt because of my actions. I just wanted you to know that it's not too late to leave the dojo. I'm always here for you, you know that."

After what happened earlier, it's pretty clear that I won't be in Cobra Kai anymore.

"I'm not going to be in the dojo anymore." I said, "I wanna be back in Eagle Fang and be with you."

He stayed silent for a little bit but then he smiled.

"I want to be with you too. I missed you so much.

"Does this mean you forgive me?"

"Of course." He said as he got up from where he was sitting and then he came to sit next to me.

Once he sat down, he stared at me with a smile on his face before he leaned in. I met him halfway and our lips connected. The way that I missed feeling his lips on mine. They were so soft and it felt magical. All of our kisses felt that way because what Eli and I have is special.

We pulled away after a few seconds and then we were just staring at each other.

He laid one of his hands on the side of my face, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." I nodded.

I feel better now that I am with him.

"I'm glad."

It was quiet for a little bit before I started to talk about a topic that made us really think.

"So what are we going to do with Terry Silver and Cobra Kai?" I asked Eli.

"Well.. earlier today.." He went on to explain, "I was with the group and we went to talk to Stingray. Since we have figured out that he lied about who attacked him. It was Terry Silver, not Kreese. Maybe we can tell the group what happened to you and we can try to figure something out."

"Yeah, that's a good idea." I agreed with him.

"Let me just text the group real quick." He went to grab his phone and started messaging the Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang students.

He texted the group and looked back at me, "I just texted them and we'll see what they say."

I smiled and then took a sip of my tea because I didn't want the drink to get cold.

Then his phone went off.

"Sam just texted the group and said to meet at Miguel's apartment complex. She said that you can tell them what happened and then we'll talk about it some more."

"Okay, let's get going then."

"Will you be alright to do whatever it is that we plan to do to take down Cobra Kai?"

"Yeah." I nodded, determined. "Terry watched me get hurt and he didn't do anything to stop it. He needs to be taken down before other people get hurt."

And it's true. After knowing that Daniel LaRusso got hurt and also Stingray, it's time to stop Terry Silver before anything else bad happens.

Eli grabbed my uninjured hand. "Let's get ready to take down Cobra Kai."

I gave him a smile in which he returned the smile with one of his own.

The both of us left his house and got into his car so that he could drive us to Miguel's apartment complex.

With how the night went so far with me pretty much getting a broken hand, I quit being in Cobra Kai and I wanna be with Eli again and with all of my friends. I'm glad that Eli forgave me and we're together again.

But now it's time to take down the serpent that's named Terry Silver.

———————————————————————————————————

Hey guys, I'm back.

In this imagine, it's about how (Y/N) breaks the stone like how Tory does in the show and then goes to Eli's house.

I wanted to add some sweet moments between (Y/N) and Eli once the two of them were talking.

I had so much fun writing this imagine.

If any of you have requests, you can message me or comment them in the comment section.

I hope you all liked this imagine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.4K 33
-๐๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐‚๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ หขแตƒแต หกแตƒสณแต˜หขหขแต’ '๐˜พ'๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™...
8.1K 344 8
go on, bare your teeth at me. i'll pull them out one by one. COBRA KAI, [ season 1 - season 6 ] oc x eli moskowitz oc x robby keene
38.5K 334 20
Basically just whole bunch one shots of Jacob Bertrand and all the characters he plays on TV. No longer taking requests! RANKINGS #1 for jacobbertra...