My Daughter's Teacher

Appl3juice tarafından

Harlow had her daughter at the ripe age of seventeen. She wanted to make her boyfriend happy so she agreed to... Daha Fazla

Cast (3/1/2023)
First Day Jitters
Get out
This is why you're single
Un-fucking-believable
The answers sixteen, idiot
Hi. Bye.
Not A chapter
So he's not your Husband?
He's not my husband, he's not even my boyfriend
Adjectives!
Harlow has a crush
I'm broke
...Oh bitch...
And if it is?
YOU DID WHAT?!
You're impossible!
Are you okay?
It was chocolate
Stress relieving sex
What are we, teenagers?
Let me explain
Jason
Get your girlfriend back
He said what?
Pack your shit and get gone
She's awake
I understand
Jason's Chapter
It's a...
Are you my mom now?
They found him
Epilogue (7/19/2023)
Hey...
Hey again
And the winner is....

You're mine, and I'm yours

3.1K 87 2
Appl3juice tarafından

A/n: Ok so there was a chapter before this one called "Jocelyn, he's your son" in that chapter Jocelyn calls Harlow asking her why did she not tell her about what Jason did. Jocelyn then tells Harlow that she called the cops and gave them Jason's information. Harlow says the chapter title and then breaks down in the kitchen after the phone call. Salem and Halo comforts her and that's the end of that chapter. I'm telling you this because I put the chapter out but it got deleted (idk how or why) enjoy this chapter please.
-Mj

December 21st, 2022
Harlow Hanes

I've been home for a couple weeks now. I still haven't been able to be in my bedroom for a long period of time so I've been on the couch, in the main guest room, or with Halo.

When I'm on the couch or in the guest room I keep a knife next to me. When I'm with Halo I just lock her door and hope and pray JJ doesn't come back. He still hasn't been caught and it's causing me stress.

Yesterday, Lilian, Fin, and Atticus came over for our annual Christmas Week sleepover. This tradition started when Lilian and I got pregnant. Our pregnancies weren't planned but it's so crazy how we got pregnant around the same time. Her parents cut her off too but it was because she got pregnant as a teen.

She was legally an adult but she was still living with her parents and in college. They didn't want to have to raise another baby.

Anyways Lilian and Fin would come over at the beginning of the week and stay until new year's. This year we invited Salem, Raven, Ashley, and Rylee because they were officially part of our little family. I'm not sure where Salem was going to sleep because Lilian has one of the guest rooms and Raven has the other.

Halo and Atticus were outside in the backyard playing with the snow while Lilian, Fin, and I were in the kitchen preparing snacks for our Christmas movie marathon.

This is something I look forward to every year and I'm not going to let Jason ruin that.

And this whole situation has been really hard on me and Halo. I had to there and explain to her that her dad wouldn't be coming back. As expected, she asked why. I have never been the type of parent to sugar coat things so I told her exactly what happened. Her dad put his hands on me and ran away. What I did not expect was for her to start crying. That's when I knew Jocelyn going to the police was the right thing to do. I'm scared for my daughter and I's future but I shouldn't have to be. I probably should've been the one to go to the police but was waiting. I don't know what I was waiting for but I was waiting.

They're still trying to figure out where he was and it's annoying. Why am I still fearing for my life weeks later? Find his ass and lock him up!

"This mother fucker won't stop kicking me!" Lilian groaned.

"Let's refrain from calling my child a 'mother fucker'. Please and thank you" Fin pointed.

"Well tell your child to stop kicking me! They shouldn't even be kicking yet!"

I laughed silently to myself. As much as Im going to miss having this type of relationship with JJ, I know I'm doing the right thing.

As I was separating the popcorn into separate bowls I noticed my phone go off. It was a text from Salem.

Salem 🤍

We are pulling
up now!

Perfect timing!
The popcorn just
got finished

You have a popcorn
maker?

Um not but I
do have a car, money,
and a grocery store

I'm not even
surprised

Good

A couple minutes later there was a knock at the door. Fin went to go get it and came back with our guests.

"Hi, Harlow!"

"Hi, Rylee!" I smiled, "How are you?"

"I'm great! Where's Halo and Atticus?"

"In the back yard playing in the snow."

He ran towards the back without saying another word.

Fin grabbed all of Raven and Ashley's bags and led them to where they would be staying. Salem stood in Foyer not bothering to move. I was concerned.

"Salem?" I called, "Are you okay?"

"Can I talk to you?" She asked, finally moving from where she had been standing.

"Sure?"

I led her out of the house and on to the porch out front. I looked up at the snow falling as I waited for her to start speaking.

"Harlow, Im not going to lie to you," She began, "I miss you. I miss you a lot- a whole lot. I tried to ignore and avoid you physically, and while that worked, I couldn't avoid or ignore you mentally. You've been on my mind. And seeing you in that hospital bed made me realize we're not promised tomorrow. You damn near died! I refuse to allow myself to pretend you don't exist knowing damn well there's someone in the world who could kill you. I forgive you but I won't forget. I don't want you, Harlow, I need you. I need my girlfriend back."

I was stunned. I hurt her yet she's the one who standing here asking me to take her back.

"I need mine back too. I'm so sorry for what I put you through, Salem. I would never intentionally hurt you. I care about you too much. You make my day better, you make my daughter happy, you're just so perfect! I cannot express how much I truly appreciate you. But, what I don't want is for you to immediately take me back. Let me earn you."

"No." She shook her head.

"No?" I repeated.

"No. Everything that has came out of your mouth has been about how sorry you are and it's genuine. You've earned me, Miss Hanes."

A wide smile made its way to my face. She began leaning in towards me when the door flew open revealing a smiling Fin. He was in his snow suit along with a very fuzzy hat.

"Did I interrupt something?"

"No."

"Yes."

"Where are you going dressed like that?" I asked, holding back a laugh.

"Number one, Harlow, I'm going to the store to refill Lilian's snack bag. Number two; I'm dressed like this because it's winter time." He scoffed.

So sassy.

"It's sixty-eight degrees though..."

He let out a sass filled huff and walked over to his car. He flipped us off as he left causing me and Salem to burst into a fit of giggles.

Returning my attention back to the woman in front of me, I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"You said I earned you... does that mean-"

She cut me off, not allowing me to finish what I was going to say.

"Yes," she nodded, "You're mine, and I'm yours. Again."

I grabbed her face and pulled her close to me. I smashed my lips onto hers and couldn't help but smile. Jocelyn's gonna flip the fuck out when I tell her about this.

1106 words

A/n: yall don't understand how excited I am to start my new book!
-Mj

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 28.8K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...
3.7K 316 24
An 18 year old immigrant student with a catastrophic past, joins highschool and captivates everyone with her beauty. She however, only wants one woma...
137K 2.4K 17
Veronica is a senior in high school, a new English teacher arrives and they slowly become connected with each other. Except one is verging on the lin...
60.9K 2.3K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...