πŸ¦·πŸƒtadc oneshotsπŸŽͺ❀️

By number-1-butcher-fan

just a collection of theory/headcanon based oneshots i crossposted from my ao3 account. i also talk about ran... More

intermission
you think (therefore, you are not meant to be)
writer's block GRAHHH DX
tell me why (your hands are cold)
the art chapter 🀯🀯🀯🀯
when you wish upon a star
was there someone i was meant to be?
among us
bloom
rotting gardenias
another tadc art 🀯🀯
seaching
i feel
poor grammar
random filler chapter
work in progress video + headcanons chapter
another filler chapter
what's this? another filler chapter?
another au idea i have (EXPLODES)
a few loveletter circus doodles + further explanation
found a song to associate with caine and pomni
art wip + digital garden update
art chapter part 3 ?!?
talking about 3 things in like one chapter
happy rainbow logo month
darker, yet darker
!?!? + an au idea
the incoherent screaming chapter
keep your head up!
TRYING THE GRIMACE SHAKE AT 3AM NOT CLICKBAIT ! ?
well my heart might be shot (but at least i've still got one)
art that took me weeks to complete 🀯
thought i would go see a movie
art dump 😱
(BLOOD + KNIFE.) swap au art? 😨
no way...real art of this pairing? 😨
the ghost of what i can't absolve
ART !!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH
"where did flippy go?" plus a little art piece
ART CHAPTER PART IDK !?
it'll render us so precarious (termites inside our walls)
geneva water somewhat decent

starstruck!

512 10 14
By number-1-butcher-fan

UrSw33t3stNightmar3 thisone[s for yuo bestie (passes out)

eat up because until we get a new character this is the one pairing you'll get from me in this fandom

desc copied from ao3:

(("Maybe some Caine x Pomni if you're comfortable with it, please? :D"-UrSw33t3stNightmar3, this one's for yuo))

(trips) kyaaah how embarrassing i tripped and fell onto the keyboard and made this oh noooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

(or, caine has many sides to himself.)

(pomni is somehow lucky enough to see one that he's never shown to anyone else before?)

────────────

In Pomni's eyes, Caine was a highly complicated person.

Through the duration of her stay in the digital world (albeit short), she had seen Caine display his, often shifting, array of personality. Right when Pomni was finally starting to figure out his patterns, the ringmaster would somehow paint himself in new behaviors.

She could only compare his bizarre emotional patterns to a chameleon; One color for one moment, and a different one the next.

Some (and by some, she meant a majority) of his "colors" were...beautiful, in a strange sense.

And others, well...not as pleasing to the eye, to put it simply.

Caine really was something else, and she couldn't quite wrap her head around it.

But even so, Pomni took some sort of comfort in the fact that she at least had familiarity with every shade of his personality that he showed to the group.

...

"POMNI, MY DEAR!"

The ringmaster's characteristically loud voice soon cut through her thought process, and she looked up to find him standing before her.

"YOU DID ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS IN TONIGHT'S PERFORMANCE! STOLE THE SHOW, IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF!"

...Oh, right. She'd gotten distracted from the situation at hand.

It had been a long day of one catastrophe after another, with not a single moment for the makeshift troupe to rest. And now, the only thing anyone could ever do was immediately collapse in exhaustion after all the antics they were dragged into.

Giving a sigh as she grounded herself back in reality, Pomni managed a small smile as she met the ringmaster's gaze. "W-Well, um...thank you...?"

"YES, YES, OF COURSE!" Even with the absence of facial features, she could tell that Caine was absolutely ecstatic as he beamed down at her.

"AND, YOU KNOW...I TRULY BELIEVE THAT ALL THAT HARD WORK DESERVES...A REWARD!"

...

What?

"...Huh? I-"

Before she had the chance to ask anything further, Pomni found herself taken by the hand as the ringleader dragged her away from everyone else.

For a moment, she was confused.

Where was Caine taking her? What was he planning? Was she safe? Was he safe? Pomni felt like her mind was running at lightning speeds as it sifted through all the possible scenarios, and each one only made the feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach grow further once Caine finally stopped the duo in some unknown area of the circus.

Oh, dear.

Knowing the ringleader, he'd most likely do something rash and send everything into chaos. Perhaps his "reward" would be another bizarre "performance". Or...what if it was something harmful? What if it hurt her? What if it hurt him? What if-

Just as Pomni's worries reached their peak, the cluttered thoughts that filled her mind came to a screeching halt as Caine delicately took her hand and, almost hesitantly, bent down to press it to the lower row of the teeth that made up his head.

The ringmaster, in that moment, almost seemed just as shy as Pomni was as he released her hand and returned to his normal posture.

"...I-I, UM..."

He stumbled over his words, trailing off into an awkward silence. She watched as he shifted his weight from side to side, messing with his bowtie whilst he looked away from the jester, then finally clearing his throat before inhaling deeply.

...

"W-WELL! I'D...BEST BE ON MY WAY." He managed to stammer out, as if he'd given up on what he'd truly meant to say.

And just as quickly as he dragged her into it, Caine left the area, leaving Pomni to process the situation alone.

She gave a few surprised blinks as she held her hand close to her, gazing down at the back of it as the realization of what Caine had done slowly dawned upon her.

If that small, innocent gesture, that tiny "reward", was a glimpse into who the "real" Caine was, the shade of his personality that he'd never shown before...

...

...Then god, was it a pleasure to get to know him.

"Did you see where Pomni went?" Ragatha questioned Jax as she glanced around the area.

"Nope. Not my problem," The rabbit shrugged. "Probably never will be."

The doll rolled her eyes at his response. "I'm not too worried, to be honest. I trust her to pop up again!"

"If you aren't worried, then why'd you go and ask about it in the first place? That doesn't make much sense to me."

"..."

Jax snickered at the lack of response from Ragatha. "Don't got a good answer, huh? Looks like I win that one."

Giving a small, frustrated huff, she turned away from him as the two shortly went back to meeting with the others.

────────────

damn, did you see that shit? that was fucking crazy. anyways i'm flippy

thank you to my friend derbydrummer/bambi-on-the-ps3 for coming up with the chameleon bit and the part where pomni starts thinking n shit and the ragatha and jax dialogue at the end. i owe them my life and you should go check them out on the tumblr if you can . they also have taken to calling this pairing "showtime" which is cute

ps don't be weird on this story. weird comments towards caine and/or pomni will be vaporized on sight xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 13.3K 39
(complete/discontinued) I gave up lol, pls read it tho theres some quality content so. here we go. I figured that oneshots would help me with my othe...
19.8K 447 7
(I felt the other TADC story is rushed so I made another) Well [*@#$], looks like you've been in the Digital Hell of The Amazing Digital Circus! Are...
111 0 9
I'm going to find pictures on Google to base them off for the first few chapters until someone gives me ships or ideas to do for this. I've never don...
76.1K 1.6K 13
πŸŽͺ‼️[π™π˜Όπ˜Ώπ˜Ύ 𝙭 π™π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§]‼️πŸŽͺ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* β•°β”ˆβž€ ✧.* 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦π˜₯ 𝘦𝘹𝘒𝘀𝘡𝘭𝘺 𝘒 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘰𝘯π˜₯ 𝘒𝘨𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘀𝘒𝘯'𝘡 𝘳𝘦...