κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ | 𝘊𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘭 𝘊�...

De obrowne21

β„‚π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕒𝕝ℂ𝕖𝕖 𝕩 π•π•’π•π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•’ Mais

οΌ³οΌ΄οΌ‘οΌ²οΌ§οΌ©οΌ²οΌ¬
π™΅πšŠπš–πš˜πšžπšœ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’πšœ
001. α΄„ΚœΙͺᴄᴋᴇɴ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
002. ꜱʟΙͺα΄… ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄κœ±
003. ʟΙͺᴠᴇ
004. ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄›α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴏ
005. ᴜɴΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄›α΄‡α΄…
006. κœ°α΄€α΄Ιͺʟʏ
Other fanfics
008. Κœα΄€α΄‹α΄œΙ΄α΄€ ᴍᴀᴛᴀᴛᴀ
009. κœ°α΄€α΄Ιͺʟʏ α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ
010. ΚŸα΄Ι΄α΄…α΄Ι΄
011. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›
012. ᴀɒʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
013. ᴍᴀᴋΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴜᴘ
014. κœ±ΚŸα΄‡α΄‡α΄˜ Ιͺꜱ κœ°α΄Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴑᴇᴀᴋ
015. Κœα΄α΄α΄‡
016. κœ°α΄€κœ±ΚœΙͺᴏɴ ᴑᴇᴇᴋ
017. ᴍᴏᴠΙͺΙ΄Ι’
018. ʙᴀᴇᴄᴀᴛΙͺᴏɴ
019. ᴄʀᴀᴒʏ 'ᴇxα΄‡κœ±'
020. α΄„Κœα΄‡α΄€α΄›α΄‡Κ€
021. κœ±α΄„α΄€Ι΄α΄…α΄€ΚŸα΄α΄œκœ±
100k Reads
022. α΄α΄œα΄‹Κ™α΄€Ι΄Ι’
023. α΄›Κα΄˜α΄‡ ꜱʜΙͺα΄›
024. Κ™ΙͺΚ€α΄›Κœα΄…α΄€Κ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 1
025. Κ™ΙͺΚ€α΄›Κœα΄…α΄€Κ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 2
FREE PALESTINE
026. Κ™ΙͺΚ€α΄›Κœα΄…α΄€Κ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 3
027. Κ™ΙͺΚ€α΄›Κœα΄…α΄€Κ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 4
028. Κ™ΙͺΚ€α΄›Κœα΄…α΄€Κ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 5 πŸ’”
029. ᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ α΄„α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄€Κ€ ꜱᴜ
030. Ι’Κ€α΄€α΄…α΄œα΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ
031. α΄„α΄Ι΄Ι’Κ€α΄€α΄›α΄œΚŸα΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴꜱ
032. α΄›α΄€α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Ιͺα΄› ꜱʟᴏᴑ
033. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
034. α΄‘α΄€κœ±ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›α΄€ΚŸα΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’
035. ꜱʟΙͺᴘ ᴜᴘ
036. ɒᴇɴᴅᴇʀ Κ€α΄‡α΄ α΄‡α΄€ΚŸ
037. ᴜʜ ᴏʜ
038. ᴍΙͺʟᴏ α΄„α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄€Κ€-ꜱᴜ
COPYING

007. 4α΄›Κœ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ

11K 274 60
De obrowne21

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Do you want to play mermaids?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

FOURTH OF JULY WAS VALENTINAS FAVORITE HOLIDAY. It's an odd choice, seeing as most people would choose Christmas or Thanksgiving. Fourth of July was lowkey. She loved meeting up with the people closest to her. The fireworks were her favorite, though.

Her family was spending their 4th of July on the beach that was right outside their house. It was a very short walk and they do it every year. It was their own private beach, so they didn't have to worry about anyone taking that spot.

Valentina laid on a blanket with Oakley next to her. Their shoulders were touching and her legs were placed on his lap. It was a very close position that would make people think they were a couple. She didn't know how to feel about that.

They were very comfortable with each other. Val's love language is physical touch and she right away gets touchy with the people she's close to.

Her eyes were strained on the fireworks. There was a certain sparkle in her eyes, only reserved for the things she loved. Things that brought her happiness.

Oakleys eyes, however, were only on Valentina. He thought it was cute how she tapped his arm and made sure he was seeing the same thing she was. She wanted to share her fascination with fireworks with him.

This trip had connected them in many ways. They were at this stage where they didn't know what was going to happen next between them. The almost kiss they shared was the only thing on both minds.

Who was going to make the first move?

After the last firework everyone began to clean up and head home. Val and Oakley made the decision to stay a little longer.

"How come you didn't go home for 4th of July?" Val was curious about his family, his home, his life. She was sure he had family and was wondering why he'd rather spend this holiday with her.

He contemplated his answer for a moment. He had a decent family and good home life. "I'd rather spend it with my new favorite person."

She gave him a pointed look. "You don't have to tell me why. It's not my business."

"No it's alright," his hand found hers to play with her fingers. "It's kind of shit at home at the moment and I didn't want to deal with the drama."

She nodded understandably. Val put her palm face up to wring her fingers with his.

There was a peaceful silence for a few minutes. They watched the waves. It wasn't too cold and everyone was gone by now.

Valentina had a suggestive smirk on her face. "You want to go for a swim?"

"What?" He was surprised to hear this from Val. He realized their was a side to her that he hasn't seen yet. He liked it. Sexy but sweet.

"Yeah come on!" She encouraged. She stood up herself before helping him up.

"I don't have swimming clothes though..." he drifted off as Val pulled her shirt over her head. A black bathing top came into view.

"Hopefully you're wearing underwear." She laughed. Her fingers worked on unbuttoning her shorts.

Her bathing suit was on full view now. Oakley was in a trance as his eyes trailed down her body.

"Banging." He muttered under his breath.

She brought her hands to her hips. "You're not going to make me go in by myself are you?"

He chuckled looking away from her. "You're crazy."

Val made her way toward the water. She shouted over her shoulder. "I'll be waiting for you!"

The water was little cold but nothing she isn't used to. She thrives in the water and was her safe place. Growing up in San Diego was a dream come true. There wasn't a day that went by where she didn't spend time in the water.

She felt hands wrap around her from behind. She gasped as he lifted her up and twirled her around. They both fell back in the water.

Her head popped up at the same time as his. He was waiting for her reaction.

"Oh, so you wanna die?" Her hands made contact with his chest pushing back under the water.

They play fought in the water for awhile. They calmed down and left it at a tie.

The moon reflected on the ocean water. It was little bit colder now and the water was keeping them warm. Seagulls could be heard and fireworks where still going on in other places.

He was mesmerized by the way the moonlight bounces off her clear skin. Her damp hair laid down her back. Her tattoos were more vibrant and visible to him.

"Love." He called for her.

She turned to him. At this point the nickname grew on her and she looked forward to hear it fall from his lips. Her heart skipped a beat by how he was looking at her. He was closer to her now.

"I like you Valentina." He confessed. His mind and heart where racing.

She chuckled. "I like you too, bozo."

She was avoiding having the conversation. Getting together could totally ruin the friendship they have now. Was it worth it?

Oakley had heart eyes right about now. "You know what I mean..."

He paused to find the right words. "...I didn't really believe in love. To me it was just an illusion that gets people hurt."

Val's heart hurt for him. She could tell he has put his all into a person and had gotten his heart broken. Maybe he didn't want to get himself in that situation again.

"You changed the game for me."

He grabbed her hands to place them around his neck. "You gave me new definition of what love could look like."

Both of his hands encased her jaw. His thumb rubbed her cheek, delicately. He brought his forehead to hers while holding contact.

"Be my love, Valentina." He patiently waited for permission to kiss her.

"I feel like I was always meant to be your love."

Their lips brushed against each other before finally meeting. The kiss started slow. Both of them getting used the each others lips. Her lips were exactly what he thought they would be and more.

Val turned her head to deepen the kiss. His tattoos hand wrapped around her neck, gently. His tongue smoothly slid in her mouth.

They pulled away slowly, and separated by a fraction. He ran his thumb on her bottom lip. She went to kiss him again but he moved back slightly, teasing her.

"I knew you wanted to kiss me." He said referring to the almost kiss they shared before.

She cupped so water in her hand and threw it at his face.

"Yeah, I deserved that."

She tilted her head and smiled at him. "Do you want to play mermaids with me?"

𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

• I was going write that water scene with them Nakey🙈 but we ain't moving that fast

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

313K 6.3K 60
' 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ƒπ’†π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ '
39.8K 643 17
A SHORT STORY you make time for the things you want, don't you? #1 in drill 7/10/23 #3 in oakley 18/2/23 #9 in uk 24/4/22 completed : 16/08/23
70.6K 522 54
Central cee imagines