Mha x depressed reader

By mrsimps0n

Y/n aka you are in class 1-A things at U.A have been great especially compared to your last school. (Madison... More

A/N IMPORTANT TO THE STORY!
Chapter 1. A good day
Chapter 2. Self Harm
Chapter 3. Back to School
Updated trigger warnings⚠️!
Chapter 4. A Bad Day
Chapter 5. Anorexic?
Chapter 6. Anorexic-ish???
Chapter 7. To Afraid
A/N important for the future of the story!!!
Chapter 8. Suicide Attempt
Chapter 9. Post Pills.
Chapter 10. Back to school #2
Chapter 11. Back to school 2.5#
If you've enjoyed so far
Chapter 12. Back to school #2.7
Chapter 13. The Knock
Chapter 14. The lesson
Chapter 15. Kiri?!

Discord

214 0 4
By mrsimps0n

I've been thinking about making a discord server for us all to chat in, it would be a quicker way to request scenarios for my other book and it'd be a place where anyone could rant or support others. If you'd like to join please comment and keep in mind I'm not used to discord yet but I'm getting more accustomed to it. (I'd also appreciate if someone could give me directions on how to add a bunch of people to a sever but if not I'll figure it out)

https://discord.gg/tEYMRkc9Rd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803 23 14
"You're not disgusting and worthless. You hear me?" He grabs my face on either side, "You're one of the manliest people I know. You're so strong and...
4.8K 286 6
Katsuki Bakugou thinks that he's not enough. Why even try when that damn nerd Deku's taking his place? Why should he even try anymore when everything...
260K 8.2K 42
Eijirou Kirishima struggles with an abusive dad and horrible depression and would get bullied just about everyday at his old school, but it all slowl...
98.2K 3.7K 171
Complete This book follows Akira Kiriya's experiences and encounters during her first year at UA high school. How will she fare with her new classmat...