Rose & Thorn: Renee/Seth

By combatfaerie

As Jon prepares prepares to leave Dean Ambrose and WWE behind, he only has one concern: his wife. So he asks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
The Jon/Renee/Seth backstory
Epilogue

0. Author's Note

202 2 0
By combatfaerie

ROSE & THORN is a series in progress, a collection of stories linked by the concept of the Rose & Thorn club. The stories themselves are not connected in any other way and can be read in any order you like. Each story stands alone, unless specifically stated otherwise.

All ROSE & THORN stories will contain sexual content, often including kinks, multiple partners, etc. If that's not your thing, these aren't stories for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 51 6
To avoid notice as their popularity grows, The Shield only hook up at Rose & Thorn. When Dean wanders, he finds a new partner he'd like to try.
14.1K 350 36
Renee and Shayne has been bestfriends since kindergarten until Shayne moved away. Years later Renee is now a WWE interviewer and is dating WWE supers...
6.7K 162 27
When Dean Ambrose' sister signs with WWE in 2015 she is immediately put into an angle with The Usos. One of them catches her eye and that is Jey. Jey...
25.1K 864 63
Seth Rollins is a shy and innocent guy, who doesn't attach to anyone other than his family and friends. He is caring, but he is not ready to show it...