SECOND CHOICE. kjw

By jesscries

#.ᐟ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›, yang heejin always appears to be the second choice whereas hwang hayoung is always the f... More

ππ„π…πŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
ν•˜λ‚˜
λ‘˜
μ…‹
λ„·
λ‹€μ„―
μ—¬μ„―
일곱
μ—¬λŸ
아홉
μ—΄
μ—΄ν•˜λ‚˜
μ—΄λ‘˜
μ—΄λ„·
μ—΄λ‹€μ„―
μ—΄μ—¬μ„―
열일곱
μ—΄μ—¬λŸ
열아홉
슀물
슀물 ν•˜λ‚˜
μŠ€λ¬Όλ‘˜
μŠ€λ¬Όμ…‹
μŠ€λ¬Όλ„·
μŠ€λ¬Όλ‹€μ„―
μŠ€λ¬Όμ—¬μ„―
슀물일곱
μŠ€λ¬Όμ—¬λŸ
μŠ€λ¬Όμ•„ν™‰
μ„œλ₯Έ
μ„œλ₯Έν•˜λ‚˜
SPIN OFF

μ—΄μ…‹

345 13 10
By jesscries

chapter 13

Seungcheol's eyes widened. He took out his walkie-talkie attached to his waist. He immediately turned it on and warned the workers at the campsite.

"Code Tiger! Code Tiger! There are bees on their way here. Get your suits ready. You all know what to do when there are bees here."

"There's a tiger here?! WHERE!" Soonyoung replied, screaming into the walkie-talkie until the audio cut off.

"You're the reason why we made the tiger code and yet you still think there's a tiger." Another voice spoke, as they sighed to themselves.

"You're mean Jihoon."

"Roger!" A cheerful voice yelled into the walkie. "Chan is the only one that's doing better than you all right now," Seungcheol said.

"That's because the rest of you guys are useless bitches."

Whilst that conversation was happening, Joshua warned everybody to get off their kayaks and go back inside their tents to dry themselves. They all rowed their boats quickly to shore and all scattered to hide in their tents, so they wouldn't get attacked.

Jiwoong took Heejin's wrist, and the two raced back to their tents with Matthew and Haerin at rapid speed. His bangs flew back so that his forehead was shown. Heejin hadn't squeezed out the water from her hair making the shirt. It caused the boy's shirt to be wet.

"Jiwoong I promise to wash your shirt once the bees are gone!" She cried out.

"Why the hell would you want to wash my shirt?!"

"I can feel the wetness on my back! I think it's from my hair!"

"Oh my god."

The four made it to their tents, and coincidentally, the other four had also arrived at Jiwoong's tent. "Jiwoong let us stay here, please. I think the bees are going to kill us." Zhanghao asked both of his hands clamped together.

Another deafening scream was heard. And soon, the bee swarm began.

The whole friend group was pulled into the tent. Matthew zipped the tent shut, making sure there was no opening whatsoever.

Many bees swarmed around the entire campsite. They all either flew around the tents or around the mentors' cabins. Buzzes and screams were what filled the fearful atmosphere They were nowhere near the lake. If Seungcheol were honest right now, he was absolutely terrified for everybody. He was even worried about the animals that resided in the forest.

"Minghao! The bees are chasing me!" Another scream was heard. "Did you try fist-fighting the bees, Junhui?!" Minghao replied in disbelief.

No response.

"God you're lucky I threatened Seungcheol to not fire you. Stay where you are!"

"You threatened to leak all of my old social media posts for crying out loud! How could I not refuse? How did you find those pictures anyway?" Seungcheol replied into his walkie-talkie.

"And I wouldn't have been the only victim of teasing if Minghao had leaked those," Chan muttered.

Back in the tent, the 9 friends were squished together in one small space. Zhanghao was poking Hanbin's cheeks from both sides. Haerin's hair dried from all of the water being squeezed out. She was in the process of braiding her hair, trying to make French braids.

Taerae and Matthew were slowly beginning to doze off as their eyelids felt heavy, and their bodies were slowly feeling sleepy as well. Gyuvin and Ricky had already played almost 50 rounds of rock paper scissors. Heejin rested her head on Jiwoong's chest as she leaned back to his stomach. The boy sat on the edge of the tent, his legs crossed together. The girl had her legs stuck together. They were bent, and they stuck upwards.

It was until Matthew spoke up. "How did we all fit in one tent?"

"It's because most of you guys have flat asses." Haerin quickly responded bluntly. "And, we barely made it in."

"Um actually, my ass is NOT flat. Just an eff why eye." Matthew lifted his index finger from his right hand.

"Says who?"

"The voices in my head."

"Delusional ass."

Heejin sighed to herself. She laid her hands so that they were on her chest. Then, the girl closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, composing herself. Jiwoong grabbed a few strands of the girl's hair and began braiding them.

The tent was quiet again. There was little to no noise at all. Heejin's ears perked up when she heard small buzzing noises next to her ear. She gave her head a small turn to the right.

There, a bee was about to sting the girl's ear.

"Oh my fucking god!" Upon seeing the bee next to her, the girl jumped, making Jiwoong mess up braiding her hair. He looked to see the source of the girl being scared, now flying around his head.

"There's a bee in here!" He screamed. Taerae who woke up from his deep slumber was also screaming aloud. Everybody in the tent was now panicking, trying to figure out how to kill the vicious creature.

"Step on it Jiwoong!" Gyuvin screamed.

"What if it bites my butt?!" He scooted away from the bug. Then, an idea popped into Heejin's mind, like a light bulb switching on. She asked Haerin for the mosquito repellent that she (Haerin) had apparently been sitting on.

"Is there butt sweat on here?!"

"Look it's literally hot right now because there's so many people in here. I have my reasons. And it's actually thigh sweat for your information."

"Just give me the mosquito repellent." And she did so. Heejin flicked the cap off of the bottle. She shook it a few times before pressing the top to spray the bee. It took a few attempts for the chemical to make contact with the bee. Once it did, the bee fell to the ground on her thigh.

"Check its pulse!" Matthew said. "Matthew it's a bee," Hanbin said. "And?"

The bee's lifeless body lay on the grounds of the tent after the girl flicked it off. Jiwoong made sure to step on it, finally, to be sure that it was dead.

"Is it dead?" Zhanghao leaned forward a slight bit, contemplating if it was going to bite his butt.

They all observed the dead bee to make sure it wasn't moving anymore.

"Now that I think about it..." Taerae began. Everybody turned towards him, becoming attentive to what he was about to say. "I think the mentors could use the repellent to kill the bees."

Heejin then applauded.

"You are so smart Kim Taerae."

━━━━⊱ ⋆ ⟡ ⋆ ⊰━━━━

EPILOGUE

"Wonwoo, I think your codings for the siren didn't work well," Vernon said, as he slid his face coverings on to prevent getting stung by the bees. He zipped up his suit from the lower stomach up to the neck. Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows. "Didn't Seungcheol say for it to shake the ground?"

"Yeah, but when the sirens caused the ground to rumble, it could've shaken the ground at a further distance than it was supposed to be."

The boy tried to recall what he coded on his monitor. He let out a loud gasp, covering his mouth, feeling guilty. That was when he realized what he did wrong.

"I think I put three miles instead of three meters times three." His voice muffled onto his palm.

Vernon sighed. "How the hell– Nevermind."

━━━━⊱ ⋆ ⟡ ⋆ ⊰━━━━

A BEE FLEW INTO MY ROOM LAST NIGHT 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.8K 99
"BAE YOUNGWON!" Who knew that this is what life had in store for her? She never thought that she would debut at all, what's more to debut in a boy g...
355K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
43.3K 1.2K 22
Pre-apocalypse. Y/N is an elementary shcool teacher new to the town, and one of her students is little Dixon, Daryl Dixon's nephew, Daryl has taken c...
673K 24.5K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...