๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฒ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท... More

โ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ โ
โ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆโ
โ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ โ
โ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐโ
โ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎโ
โ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณโ
โ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎโ
โ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜นโ
โ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ทโ
โ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ตโ
โ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎโ
โ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท +18โ
โ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ
โ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ทโ
โ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ทโ
โ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ+18โ
โ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ทโ

โ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏโ

380 9 20
By ChanelPradaGirl

❁❁❁

At Pigsy's Noodle Shop, Red Son enters, looking and feeling anxious.

Upon his arrival, Tang, Mei, Pigsy, and MK noticed.

And of course, MK being MK, started teasing him.

"Hey, Red! Did you like Pigsy's noodles so much last year that you came back for a second time?"

"Shut up, Noodleboy!" Red Son's hair set ablaze briefly, then stopped. "Pig man! I demand a bowl of noodles! And make it spicy!" He sits down.

Pigsy rolled his eyes, grumbling under his breath about Red Son being a jerk. Nevertheless, he served the fire demon a bowl of spicy noodles because he was still a customer, and he also saw the nervous look on the prince's face.

"Alright, demon boy, what's going on? We all know something's bothering ya," Pigsy said.

Mei, Tang, and MK were in the background, nodding vigorously at the noodle maker's words.

"W-Well..." Red Son tried to think of how to explain. "I'm not sure if you peasants will help, but... I've planned an important special date for Isadora. I'm taking her to this restaurant by the sea,"

"Oooh, I know, I know! It's called Seaside, right? That's a very popular seafood restaurant, I post their food on Intsa," Mei says.

"Ye- will you shut up and listen?!" Red Son yells at her.

"Okay, Red boy! No need to get all worked up," Mei rolls her eyes.

Red Son breathes off. "As I was saying, I've planned to take Isadora to the restaurant Seaside, and it'll be on the terrace at sunset,"

"And what's the problem with that?" Pigsy rose an eyebrow.

"Sounds like a regular date to me," Tang shrugs, slurping up some of his noodles with his chopsticks.

"Well..." Red Son twirls his chopsticks around in his noodles. "I want to propose to her,"

Everyone was silent at the news, sporting neutral faces, then they all, including Pigsy, smiled!

"Ohhh, that's what you're so jittery about!" MK realizes.

"Red boy, you need to relax! Isa's totally gonna say yes!" Mei assures.

"Yeah, why are you so worried? You two have been dating for a year and a half now." Tang recalls.

"I'm apprehensive that she might reject me, that's what I'm so concerned about," Red Son frowns, leaning his face into his palm. "Isadora is an absolute Goddess. Everything about her is perfect. She's kind, sweet, feisty, she can bake such heavenly sweets, and she has lovely flower magic. But me? I'm a fire demon who reeked havoc on the city and lost to you, Noodle Boy," He glares MK, then sulks. "So many times, that I can't even count anymore. I'm..." He sighs, crossing his arms and slouching in his chair. "A loser." He frowns sadly.

The four exchanged looks, then Pigsy sighed.

"Listen here, Red Son, you're not a loser," The restaurant owner puts his hand on the fire prince's shoulder. "Your dad is the Demon Bull King and your mom is Princess Iron Fan, which makes you a prince born into royalty. So you've got good looks, a regal status,"

"And you're an inventor, so you're brilliant!" MK pipes up.

"And you got smarts," Pigsy concluded. "So you're perfect for Isadora,"

"That sounds great and all," Red Son shrugs Pigsy's hand off. "But what if in her eyes, I'm not good enough for her?" He is still doubtful of himself.

"Look, Red Son, we can tell how much she loves you, because whenever she comes to the shop, she always talks about you and how much she sees her future with you," Pigsy reveals.

Red Son looks at him with a glimmer of hope. "Really?"

"Yeah, she says she's found the perfect lover!" MK says.

"That you care and you're attentive to her," Tang spoke up.

"And you're super romantic," Mei wiggles her eyebrows.

"You see what I mean? There's no way she'll reject your proposal with how deeply she's in love," Pigsy said to Red Son.

The fire demon now felt faith and reassurance from his past rivals' words.

'They're right. I love Isadora so much, and she feels exactly the same, so I shouldn't be worried.' He thought, having images of him proposing to Isadora, her accepting, them getting married, and living happily ever after.

"But if she does reject you, I heard eating ice cream and crying helps,"

Red Son felt his wishful dreams shatter at Tang's careless words.

Pigsy launched a wooden spoon at the glasses-wearing man, hitting him square in the forehead.

Headshot!

"Shut up, Tang!" Everyone yelled at Tang, who was on the ground with a bump in the middle of his forehead with swirly eyes.

"Ignore what Tang just said, Red boy. Good luck on your proposal to Isa," Mei told Red Son.

"And make sure to invite us to the wedding!" MK added.

Red Son hid away a small smile as he ate his noodles.

❁❁❁

At her flower-pastry shop, Isadora serves Macaque a plate of sweet potato pie with whipped cream.

"Thanks for the sweet potato pie, Isadora," Macaque thanked her.

"You're welcome, Macaque," Isadora gives him a friendly smile.

Monkey King enters the shop just then. "Hey, Isadora!" He greeted the young woman, but glared at Macaque when he saw him. "Macaque." He spat out.

"Monkey King." The shadow monkey replies with the same amount of venom in his tone.

The two glared at each other silently.

Isadora, having enough, grabbed Monkey King by the ear, causing him to whine in pain as she dragged him towards Macaque's table and sat him down in front of the immortal.

"I've had enough of this tension between you two. This shop is all about good vibes, and everytime you guys see each other, you give out bad vibes in my shop! So you either make up, or I'll be forced to ban you both if you don't stop this nonsense!" Isadora threatened, leaving them speechless.

"Fine..." They agreed reluctantly.

"Good. Now Monkey King, what do you want to order?" Isadora asked.

"Eight chocolate chip cookies, please," Monkey King requested, and Isadora went to get his order ready.

While she was behind the counter, both Macaque and Monkey King were scowling at each other.

Then the magic flower girl came back with Monkey King's order, placing a plate of chocolate chip cookies in front of him, and they both ate their sweet treats in silence.

Macaque glances at his old friend bitterly, eating a piece of his sweet potato pie while Monkey King stared at him harshly, stuffing a cookie in his mouth as he did.

Isadora notices their annoyed expressions at each other and glares at them. They both looked away and continued eating their desserts.

"Come on, you two. Try starting a conversation," Isadora urged, walking away back to the counter.

Macaque and Monkey King started talking, slowly starting to warm up to each other as they recalled their old times of playing pranks together. They both agreed to be civil because they don't want to be banned from their favorite shop.

Isadora smiled at this and went back to work after seeing both Macaque and Monkey King settle things like proper adults.

Some time has passed, and Isadora looked at the time on the clock on the wall, seeing it was 12:45, the time she usually closes up to get lunch.

After she closed up her shop, she got into her old-fashioned, lilac car, plugging the key into the ignition and revving the engine.

The Li girl started driving to Pigsy's Noodle Shop, listening to the song, Love Me Like You Do, by Ellie Goulding.

❁❁❁

When Isadora got to the noodle shop, she saw Red Son.

"Hello, my love," She beams.

Red Son panicked and immediately teleported away.

"Hey, he didn't even pay for the noodles!" Pigsy shouts.

Isadora was confused on what just happened. "Why did he leave like that?"

"Hey, Isa! Don't worry about Red boy. We can assure you that everything is fine!" Mei said.

"Y-Yeah! He was just telling us how nervous he is for the dinner date you guys are gonna have," MK said. "A very SUPER important, dinner date," He grunted when he was elbowed in the side by Mei.

"I see. I guess that makes sense. He did seem more nervous than usual yesterday," Isadora said as she took a seat at a table and ordered her noodles.

"You should totally wear something special for the occasion! Something that'll blow him away," Mei suggested.

"I know. I already picked out what to wear for tonight," Isadora said.

Pigsy placed a bowl of noodles in front of her, and she started eating her food.

❁❁❁

At sunset, Red Son teleported himself in front of Isadora's home. He was wearing his best suit and holding a bouquet of white roses. He walked to her door and knocked.

Once the door opened, the fire prince was completely blown away by Isadora's beautiful outfit and hair.

"You okay, my love?" Isadora asked, seeing the stunned look on his face.

"I-I'm alright... I'm just... marveled by your beauty," Red Son admitted and Isadora giggled. "These are for you," He gave her the bouquet.

"They're so lovely," Isadora smelled the roses and sighed in content, then she put the roses in a lavender vase inside her house before closing the door, locking it.

"Shall we go?" Red Son asked as he stuck out his arm.

"We shall," Isadora said as she linked her arm with his.

Red Son then teleported them at the restaurant, and Isadora stared up at it in awe. It was fancy and was afar from the harbor of the sea, but it was just close enough.

"Wow, this place looks amazing," Isadora said, looking impressed.

This gave Red Son a confidence boost and he entered the restaurant with his lover. He informed the hostess he had a reservation and she had a waiter lead them to the terrace.

Isadora gasped as she saw the empty and romantic area. "Wow!"

"Do you like it? I reserved the terrace just for us, my lavender," Red Son told his girlfriend.

"I love it Red Son, it's absolutely perfect," Isadora leans up and kisses his cheek, unknowingly giving him an increase of confidence.

Red Son then pulled out a chair for her, allowing her to sit down before pushing it in. He sat down in front of her and the waiter gave them two menus.

"Thank you for dining at Seaside restaurant, what would you like to order?" The waiter questions.

"Champagne would be nice to start off," Isadora says.

This causes Red Son to panic slightly and he grabs her hand. "My love, why don't we save the drinks for our dessert?"

"Okay," Isadora nodded, having no problem with it.

This made Red Son smile as he was relieved. He turns to the waiter. "We'll order dinner first,"

The waiter. "Would you like the surf and turf special? It's highly recommended for couples,"

At this, Isadora and Red Son nodded.

❁❁❁

After a few minutes of waiting, the waiter came back with the surf and turf special and placed the dishes in front of the couple.

"Your surf and turf special each, ma'am and sir," The waiter says respectively.

Isadora and Red Son both drooled over their food and began eating after the waiter left.

As they ate their meals, Red Son decided to have a chat with Isadora.

"My purple iris," He softly says.

"Yes?" Isadora looked at the demon prince curiously.

"I have some things I want to ask you... Do you ever see the future with me by your side?" Red Son asked, his cheeks a bright red as he fiddled with something in his pocket.

"I do. I can see myself living a happy life with you," Isadora confessed.

"How do you feel about children?" Red Son queries.

"Oh, I love children! I wish to have my own someday," Isadora said bashfully.

Red Son felt happy at her response as he wanted to have kids with her in the future. "How many children would you like?" He inquires.

"Three or maybe four," Isadora replies. Seeing her boyfriend looked surprised, she became sheepish. "Is it too much?"

"No, it's perfect," Red Son smiles, grabbing her hand and lacing his fingers with her own. "I'd love to have children with you in the future, Isadora Li,"

The magic flower girl blushed knowing he was serious.

After finishing their meals, the waiter approached asked if they wanted dessert. They both ordered one slice of black forest cake to share, and Red Son asked for 2 glasses of champagne, whispering something in the waiter's ear and handing him a red box from his pocket when Isadora wasn't looking.

After a few minutes, the waiter came back with the slice of black forest cake and 2 glasses of bubbling champagne.

Red Son and Isadora happily fed each other cake, and the former wiped away some crumbs from the latter's mouth, making her blush.

After finishing their dessert, they picked up their flute glasses and clinked them together.

Red Son watches his lover closely as they both took a sip of their champagne, observing her expression.

Isadora saw a beautiful ring inside the champagne liquid just then and gasped in surprise. "Red Son..." She gently takes out the ring. "Is this...?"

"Yes, my wisteria," Red Son got up, taking the engagement ring from her grip and getting down on his knee.

Isadora gasped again, getting up with her hand to her mouth as her boyfriend looked up at her lovingly.

"Isadora, from the moment I met you, I truly felt a strong connection between us and knew you'd be the one for me. Isadora Li, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Red Son proposed.

"Yes, yes! I will marry you, Red Son!" Isadora accepted happily.

Red Son picked her up and spun her around. "Oh, you've made me the happiest man in the world, Isadora!"

Isadora giggles when he puts her down. She allowed him to slip the ring on her left ring finger before they kissed passionately.

They were now an engaged couple, and they couldn't be more gleeful about it.

❁❁❁

(ChanelPradaGirl: Red Son's suit.)

(ChanelPradaGirl: Isadora's outfit.)

(ChanelPradaGirl: Isadora's engagement ring.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 121 10
โ™ช๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐žโ™ช ๐‰๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฆ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐œ...
104K 2.9K 82
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ...
95.1K 3.5K 46
๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐’ | โ My favorite flowers are roses, โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ...