right where you left me -h.s

By white_eyes_

"You left me no choice but to stay here forever" That's how she felt, that's how she still feels. How can she... More

Prologue
1| Come in with the rain
2| Cardigan
3| Illicit affairs
4| Cornelia Street
5| You're on your own kid
7| August
8| Maroon
9| You're losing me
10| Getaway Car*
11| Champagne problems
12| Willow
13| Death by a thousand cuts
14| Midnight Rain
15| Hoax
16| My tears ricochet
17| Last kiss
18| Hits different
19| False god*
20| This is me trying
21| Snow on the beach
22| Out of the woods*
23| Style
24| Labyrinth*
25| Say don't go
26| Suburban legends*
27| Dorothea
28|Karma*

6| Happiness

975 27 6
By white_eyes_

Alice

Harry Styles out and about with actress Lana James

Our favourite popstar is happy and in love as it seems. He and the actress of Emma and You are in love and nobody can doubt that. Their latest excursion in Italy while his big tour is about to start is the talk of the town. They are strolling down the streets of Rome, holding hands and kissing in the pavements where they think that nobody can see them.

It's the first time mister Styles is so public with his relationship and we are very excited to see how it will go. His previous relationships have been private but he is so sure about this one. Maybe Miss Lana is the person that inspired Harry's House.

I can't blame you, Harold. I would too fall in love with this beautiful blonde girl.

Follow us for more stories about our new favourite couple

Alice Knightley: "I feel lost most of the time"

Actress Alice Knightley reveals in her newest interview that she struggles like the rest of us. She is feeling lost, she even quoted that lately she feels like a Taylor Swift song more often than before. She is about to start filming her new movie "Tried for Ruin" with Theo James and she told us that she didn't know if she should have accepted it but she is happy that she did.

The casting is amazing. Alice Knightley, Theo James, Paul Mescal and Lana James are some of the incredible actors that are going to star in this movie and everyone is talking about the panic that is going to occur.

Theo James is an actor we all love, his looks are a bonus and we are sure that the female leads are going to notice it too. Paul Mescal, the newest Hollywood's sweetheart, is going to steal our hearts. Alice Knightley is going to have another Oscar nomination, and we hope that she is going to win it this time.

And what can we tell about the gorgeous Lana James? She is the new name, everyone is talking about her and her newest boyfriend, Harry Styles. She is an amazing actress and we hope that we'll see her along with Alice at the Oscars.

Alice said that she feels blessed about the cast and she is excited to work with such amazing people. We hope that she won't betray them the next time she is at the Spill your guts or Fill your guts like she did with her Elvis "family".

Follow us for the updates of Tried of Ruins, Alice Knightley and Lana James

LANA JAMES: Harry Styles' girlfriend is out of Tried for Ruin

Lana is out of the movie, and we know the reason why. Lana said that she wants to start a family with mister Styles, and being that far away from him is bad for her. She is going to follow him around like a good girlfriend does. It's the first time we will see one of his girlfriends follow him on tour and we are excited to see if they are going to stay together.

Love on tour will be love on tour, indeed.

We have to say that her role in Tried for Ruin is taken from the amazing Florence Pugh. Alice and her are going to be unbeatable.

Harry has a new girlfriend and I know her. We worked together for a small amount of time in the rehearsals and she is insufferable. I wonder what Harry saw on her. She is looking out only for herself, she was always mean to the whole casting and she was flirting with Paul, all the time. He had asked me to tell her to stop because she couldn't understand that very time he told her.

She's very beautiful, I can't argue with that. Her natural blonde hair, her clean skin and her body are things that are admirable but as soon as she started talking you could hear the bitterness in her voice and you couldn't think about anything else ever since you saw that.

Harry seemed so in love with her in every picture I saw. She has taken all the place in his heart that once was mine. She is now his muse, the cure he was looking for and the person he loved so much that he decided to share his private life with the whole world. She is the beautiful fool that took my spot next to him.

I would be lying if I said that it doesn't pain me. I feel bitter about the fact that we never made it public, we never had a title, that I was never good enough. I cried a little yesterday after the last article I read about them. I felt sad because I was always an angel, and never a god.

I think that my fate has it for me to always be the loving one, and not the one who is loved. I have so many examples about that. My family never loved me, my friends are a little bitter with me at these moments because I never told them a thing about my past relationship, and as it seems Harry never really loved me as well. I was always a choice for him, but never the correct one. I was the perfect distraction, a smart girl who is good enough for only a small amount of time. I'm tired of begging.

The summer is here and so is the melancholy. Emily is here and she is cooking dinner. She said that she will stay to eat with me tonight because I seem sad. Cara is going to attend our little party too, she said that she'll bring the wine.

Currently, I'm sitting on my balcony, a book by a Greek poet in my hand. I love Greek poetry. I wish I could read the original poem and feel all the emotions the writer was feeling at the time they wrote it. Elegy and Satires, a poetry book written by Kostas Karyotakis, is the one that I chose to read this quiet afternoon. He is talking about suffering, about the fact that there is no purpose and I have so many things to write in my Goodreads review after I finish the book.

My favourite poem so far is called Like a bunch of Roses. The last verse of the poem is really making me feel so many things.

I have some broken wings.

I don't even know why it came to us

that summer.

For what unexpected joy,

for which loves,

for what dreamed-of journey.

It's like he is describing an empty world, a world that has no light and there are no stars shining. It's like he is describing the world that I live in at this moment. I can feel his tragedy because I am in this state right now. I want to feel again and not feel broken but how can I do that? I let Harry destroy me and now I can't enjoy my downfall.

I have a job that I love, a house that I don't feel like home anymore, friends that are there for me but I still feel like my wings are broken and nobody can save me. I only need Harry, and I can't have him because he decided to love somebody else, someone who isn't me. I look at her and I only can imagine how my life would be if he loved me that much, if he felt so sure about me to hold me on the streets and kiss me on the dance floors. We had so many stolen moments, because I couldn't be his, even though my heart belonged to him and only him. I wish I had all the courage to go to the tallest rooftop and shout that I loved him, but I didn't have it. I was hopeless, I am hopeless and now I am homeless. How cute!

Yesterday I dreamt about him. He and I were starting our family, the one he said that will always show me love. We were genuinely happy, we were making plans and everybody knew about us. We didn't have to hide and take the road that was less travelled by

"What are you thinking?" Cara is here. I shrug. "If you think about the man who shall not be named, I have to tell you that all of this is a PR relationship orchestrated from his stupid manager."

"He seems in love." I say and I close my book, leaving it at the table in front of me. Cara sits at the chair next to me and she looks at me not believing my words.

"If he is, he's such an idiot. That woman is stupid and crazy. I have heard so many stories about her and every one of them is about how much of a bad person she really is. His fans are going to find out about them and they are going to hate her. They are going to destroy him, as fast as they let him reach the top if he's not careful."

"I don't want him to feel any pain, Cara. He is a good and kind person."

"Our lord and saviour Taylor Swift advised us to never be so kind we forget to be clever." She quotes the lyrics of Marjorie. "He forgot to be clever."

The dinner is ready and we all sit on my kitchen table to eat. Emily is an amazing cook, she tells us that her dream was to become a chef but she got married really young and she had to take care of her family first. That made her abandon her dream completely.

A David Bowie song is playing from the living room and we discuss our lives. Cara tells us that she never believed that she would make it into management. "I would have never believed that I would be managing one of the biggest names in Hollywood right now."

"Why? You are a hard working person. I have known you for so many years, Cara. I still remember you running around the house only in your underwear." Emily worked for Cara's parents before she started working for me.

"Because I couldn't imagine being that responsible. Alice made me do it. Even though she is stupid and a clown, I love her and I would be forever grateful for letting me show her the way into stardom."

"I wouldn't be here without you." I tell her, meaning all of my words. She is the one that made me the star that I am today.

Without Cara, I would have accepted every role that came in my way because when I started my career I was feeling that I had to hurry to become someone, something, to prove that I am capable. I cursed myself every time I wasn't running fast enough and wasted time. Cara taught me that it's okay to take a breath. She was the one that told me that it's okay to be in love with Harry and I know that from time to time she courses herself for being that much of a supporter.

She loved Harry. She had met her a few times before and she knows that he's not a bad person. She knows that he is someone as broken as I am, and someone who is hard working because nothing came to him that easy. He worked so much to be where he is right now. And I know that deep down she wishes for him to not fall apart, she wishes to save his career from his girlfriend.

A text made the screen of my phone light up. I take my phone and I see Harry's name.

H <3: I'll always remind you of how sorry I feel, don't believe everything you read on the internet nowadays. All of them are lies. 

...

THE NEXT ONE IS MY FAVOURITE SO FAR 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446 15 12
I was taken from my home. I knew this day would come. My ex would continue to try and keep me when I no longer wanted to be with him. He took me to L...
1K 28 10
When Nick passed, he left behind a broken Liz and a supportive love-struck Harry. Harry has promised to be with Liz no matter what, to take care of h...
Strong. By Abby!

Fanfiction

1.2K 34 18
Harry styles falls in love with a fan. but will he still love her when he knows whats shes been through?
Breathe By M. S.

Fanfiction

492K 7.2K 81
" Dont leave me okay?" He breathed, voice barley audible " Okay" She whispered back " Promise?" He pressed his forehead to hers and stared deeply int...