17| Last kiss

Do not forget to vote and comment please <3

Harry

Jeffrey Azoff: You made the news again and you are not out even in the photos. Stay away from Twitter.

Every time he sends me such messages I tend to want to go online. I try to be as far as possible from these things and only use my private instagram account. I don't want anyone to know my personal business and if I can avoid sharing it, I just do it.

I end up going on Twitter and immediately I see some tweets about how I lost her. I know who they are referring to. My fans are shipping Alice and I. I've seen instagram posts and tiktok edits my sister and Brad send me. I type her name and my screen is full of pictures of her and Paul Mescal. The first one I see is them hugging at the entrance of a restaurant I have only been to once. Then photos of them smiling to each other and holding each other's hands while being outside her car. Her eyes are shining and somehow I believe my fans. I lost her.

I google her name. It's not something I should do, though. I know from experience that everything that is written there is completely lies. I know it and I try to avoid reading articles from gossip magazines, but that's exactly what I do.

Knightley and Mescal, are they endgame?

Alice Knightley and Paul Mescal have been seen together in a restaurant in central London. Our cameras found them and we can confirm that it looks like it's their first date. Alice arrived in her own car and it seems like she left on her own too, but we can't confirm or deny that the date didn't continue in a house.

They were really friendly and smiley throughout dinner and it seems like a spark was there. The eyes never lie!

Paul recently broke up with his fiance and Alice has been single for some time now. So, Paul has moved on and Alice is the perfect person to do it. Two of the hottest people in Hollywood together, I can't say no.

Our sources say that they got close recently and they are pretty serious about this relationship because they try to make it work. But Alice has recently been seen with mister Styles. Is she not taking it that seriously? What's going on?

What is Phoebe saying about this, though?

What is Harry going to do? It seemed that he and Alice were close these last few months.

Miss Knightley, we want answers. Who's your special someone?

Stay tuned about more news on the new It couple

Read more:

Harry Styles: His new look is creating a new trend throughout Tiktok

Tim and Kylie: Is she changing for him?

Billie Eilish: Has she broken up with the Neighbourhood's singer?

These kinds of articles are getting on my nerves. They do not know a thing and they are writing it down like they do. And I'm more furious about the fact that they are saying such things about Alice. She is the serious one in all of her relationships. She tries her hardest to make them work and they present her like that, like she opens her legs for every man she gets to know. I don't criticise it, but knowing Alice and her mother, these kinds of articles can do enough damage to her.

And there's another thing that I'm furious about. I believed every single word. I shouldn't but I see the spark, and the smiles, and the hugs and everything. And I just can't see her holding him and being with another man that is not me. I hate it, and I'm selfish but I can't change it.