BOUND; jujutsu kaisen

By -XninaOX

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ✧˖*°࿐ .•*• [ 𝚂𝙰𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚄 𝙶𝙾𝙹𝙾 ] •*•. 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━ Miran Fushiguro must navigate... More

introduction
vol. one〡 one day, three autumns
ch. one
ch. two
ch. three
ch. four
ch. five
ch. six
ch. seven
ch. eight
ch. nine
ch. ten
I ; jujutsu scroll/art
vol. two〡 honne
ch. eleven
ch. twelve
ch. thirteen
ch. fourteen
ch. fifteen
ch. sixteen
ch. seventeen
ch. eighteen
ch. nineteen
ch. twenty
ch. twenty-one
ch. twenty-two
ch. twenty-three
ch. twenty-four
ch. twenty-five
ch. twenty-six
ch. twenty-seven
ch. twenty-eight
ch. twenty-nine
III ; jujutsu scrolls/art
vol. three〡 premonition of love
ch. thirty
ch. thirty one
ch. thirty two
ch. thirty three
ch. thirty four
ch. thirty five
ch. thirty six
ch. thirty seven
ch. thirty eight
ch. thirty nine

II ; jujutsu scroll/art

6.9K 349 61
By -XninaOX

Out of the entire friend group, the only ones able to handle a bug without freaking out is Miran and Kento. There was a time where Shoko called the group to kill a bug for her in the dorm room hallway, Satoru went in first, but his pride was soon crushed when the bug started flying. He screeched loudly and jumped into the nearest person, unfortunately it was Miran, more specifically, Miran's arms, she carried him bridal style out of the dorm hallway and took care of the bug herself.

Miran is very strong 💪. She's also one of the best with Suguru in hand-to-hand combat, they usually tie when sparing.

When Miran eats her snack, she makes sure to share with Satoru because if she doesn't, he'll somehow do it himself:

Shoko has hidden money stealing schemes and makes sure Satoru pays for everything when the group goes out (He's rich like that).

Talking about personal things, Miran and Suguru are the most welcoming in that topic. Some days when there's nothing to do at school, they sit together and chat about their lives.

With Suguru's curse manipulation, the curses are openly fond of Miran because of her curse technique. It's one of the many reasons why Suguru enjoys being around her, she makes negativity go away just by her presence alone (curses are enamored by her).

Shoko calls Suguru and Satoru "Dumb and Dumber," Miran doesn't understand the reference.

What Utahime sees when Satoru and Suguru are together:

Miran is the mom friend of the group, always carrying snacks and items with her <3.

The group visits the beach a lot, Satoru has the tenancy to run out in the ocean and find the weirdest thing he could get, then throwing it at anyone closest to him (the latest victim was Nanami Kento).

From first sight, Haibara developed a huge crush on Miran, he thinks she's really cute and sweet!

The last time Megumi and Toji had a conversation was when he taught him how to summon the demon dogs. Megumi keeps those shikigami close now.

Spending lots of time with his mama, Megumi gained a liking to rice balls and enjoys them the most when she cooks them:

Occasionally when Miran visits the dorms, her and Suguru cook with each other. It's also how he found out her extreme distaste for pickles, so he always makes sure to never cook with it <3.

One time when the group went out for food, Mirans burger had pickles inside it, she didn't want to be seen as complaining/ungrateful so when she was about to take a bite, Satoru offered to take them. They exchanged the pickles, and he delightfully ate them, the two enjoying their food.

Since Shoko and Miran were deemed valuable because of their knowledge on reverse curse energy, they usually take turns going on missions.

The only person Suguru let's play with his hair at any given time is Miran, she enjoys styling it and practicing on it for future purposes (Tsumiki).

Miran is the type of friend that takes many photos and cherishes them, here a few from her camera roll:

A canon event that occurred in winter, Miran has proof:

(She helped them up afterwards, Shoko just kept laughing at the two idiots)

Without the Fushiguros acknowledgment, Toji had always been watching them, especially Miran. From the shadows he makes sure the Kamo clan isn't breaking the restrictions he created under the agreement about Miran. If he did, Toji will kill him, simple as that.

Megumi has a very sensitive spot when it came to animals, there was a time he saw a sad animal commercial that had dogs, he cried for a few days and slept with Miran for comfort.

When Toji was still living with the Fushiguros, he brought along his colleague, Kon Shiu. That where he first met Miran and Megumi, he gave Miran a few tips on carrying for a baby, showing how to hold Megumi. Megumi of course doesn't remember this.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・

author note.
We are finally here!! *cue the sad violin from spongebob*

The official end of part one and start of part two

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 11.3K 29
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝑼 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨...
20.3K 728 42
𝒎 𝒆 𝒕 𝒂 𝒏 𝒐 𝒊 𝒂 // 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝑇𝑜 𝑡𝑢𝑟�...
258K 9.9K 75
Born in what reality fears, (y/n) escapes with an unexpected companion. Their escape is what brings them to a large turn of events and it is probably...
7.5K 194 29
'I'm one of the strongest. And I can't tell anybody that.' Having a very negative past, sixteen year old warrior, Nariko is one of the strongest Juj...