Marvel Heroes React To.... Sp...

By StupidandDumpy

Superheroes from multiple universes are brought into a theater, where they see the events of the Spider-Man g... More

The Fisk Takedown
Aunt May's Party and The Demons
Shocker and More Demons
City Hall
Sable International
Martin Li's Office
Dinner
Standish
Oscorp Tower and Sable Again and More Standish Oh My

Jefferson Davis, New York's Best Cop

1K 17 2
By StupidandDumpy

Yuri Watanabe: (through the phone) Hey, so I looked into reports of... "Demons."

Spider-Man: I knew you'd come around.

Yuri Watanabe: They've been pretty busy tonight-- hitting a lot of Fisk properties.

Spider-Man: They're going after Fisk? Damn. You thinking what I'm thinking?

Yuri Watanabe: Brewing gang war?

Spider-Man: Let's try to get ahead of it. Are there any Fisk properties that haven't been hit tonight?

Yuri Watanabe: Let me see. Patrol reported a bunch of activity at one of his shipyards in Portside.

Spider-Man: Thanks Yuri, I'll check it out. Hey Yuri, any idea what Fisk uses that shipyard for?

"Miles....you might not wanna watch this."

"Why?"

"Well, you're...dad..shows up."

"Then I want to watch it."

Yuri Watanabe: No idea. Let me send an officer to meet you there. His name's Jefferson Davis-- that's his beat. He's a good cop, been working the Fisk case for years. If anyone knows what's going on at that shipyard, it's him.

Spider-Man: My suit's onboard A.I, can tell me the most likely area where the victim is.

[Spidey swings to the shipyard.]

Wilson Fisk: (through the phone) -and if they set one toe inside the vault, I'll have your head.

Fisk Thug: Got it, boss. Tripling security. Demons won't touch a thing. (to his crew) Listen up! Demons're making moves on all our caches. Lost two tonight already. Boss may be in lockup, but that don't mean his hardware's up for grabs.

Fisk Thug: Comm check, Eagle 2. You up?

"What kind of codename is 'Eagle 2' ?"

"A bad one."

Fisk Thug: Eagle 2 reporting in. Eyes on.

Spider-Man: What "caches" are the Demons after? Need to take out Fisk's men and figure out what they're guarding, whatever it is. I don't want it in Fisk's OR the Demon's hands... Snipers everywhere... might need to deal with them first... Lot of junk scattered around here a well placed web shot could make a great distraction... That sniper has a guard watching him... They keep talking about gear what does Fisk store here?

Fisk Thug: How long's the boss had this place for? Looks ancient.

Fisk Thug: Only a decade or two.

Fisk Thug: Been through a dozen different owners before.

Fisk Thug: Dope smugglers in the 80s, booze runners back in the 20s.

Fisk Thug: Kid you really are slow, you know that? It's an old bootlegger hideout.

Fisk Thug: Ohhhh whoa. So tunnels and secret rooms and stuff?

Fisk Thug: "Tunnels and stuff," yeah. Like the tunnel right beneath us I'm trying to seal up while you're standing there gabbing.

Spider-Man: Hmmm any tunnel Fisk is trying to seal is a tunnel I want to check out...

Fisk Thug: Cobra One, come in.

"Another bad codename."

Fisk Thug: Naming on the packaging for this stuff's confusing.

Fisk Thug: We got 2-23. CR-17, and 0-12.

Fisk Thug: CR-twenty... crap. I don't have numbers. Just names. "Shaped charges," "detonator caps," "blasting gel."

(Spidey takes down some of Fisks men, people notice the webs.)

Fisk Thug: What the hell?

Fisk Thug: Spider-Man's here!

Fisk Thug: Dunno, that you?

Fisk Thug: Even the rats are stayin' away.

Fisk Thug: Spider-Man's here - stay alert!

Fisk Thug: What the hell?

Fisk Thug: Spider-Man's here!

Fisk Thug: What...?

Fisk Thug: Heads up! I see him!

[When Spidey defeats all the thugs, a police car arrives at the scene.]

Jefferson Davis: You know we can't have vigilantes trespassing or doing illegal searches...

Spider-Man: Yeah. I know...

Jefferson Davis: Which is why I brought a warrant. So what do you say we do some perfectly legal searching?

"He's awesome." Tony said

"He's my dad."

"Sweet, I wish my dad was that cool."

"He sure was." Miles whispered

Spider-Man: I like the sound of that. What's your name?

Jefferson Davis: Officer Davis. Call me Jeff. And you are?

Spider-Man: Uh...

Jefferson Davis: Just messing with you. My son's a big fan.

"Wish I could meet that kid." Peter said

"Yeah, that kid sounds like an awesome guy." Miles said

Spider-Man: So. That warrant cover breaking down doors?

Jefferson Davis: Not without a LOT of extra paperwork.

Spider-Man: Okay. I'll find another way in. Any place this run down should have a hole in the wall or a broken window...

Jefferson Davis: Check around back. I'd go myself but, you know, not Spider-Man.

[Spidey finds his way into the warehouse.]

Spider-Man: I feel like I'm in a horror movie. Hello? Any fishermen with a grudge and a hook for a hand? Okay, where's that locked door? Jeff, you there? I'm doing my best to refrain from knock-knock jokes.

"Thank you."

Jefferson Davis: Appreciated. You see a junction box powering the door?

Spider-Man: Yeah, got it.

Jefferson Davis: If we can overload it, that should force the door open.

Spider-Man: Smart but I don't have anything that packs enough current...

Jefferson Davis: Try this.

Spider-Man: Stun gun. Genius! Capacitors in this are just what I need for an upgrade I've been thinking of. Electric Web for the win!

Jefferson Davis: Gadget man, huh? You remind me of my son. Started taking apart the TV when he was five. Now he's unlocking his friends' phones.

"Miles, why are looking through people's phones?"

"No comment."

Spider-Man: Sounds like he could teach me a few things.

Jefferson Davis: Okay, nothing illegal in plain sight.

Spider-Man: Kind of anticlimactic, huh?

Jefferson Davis: At first glance. Let's look closer.

Spider-Man: Looking for something specific?

Jefferson Davis: This yard's been here a long time. Bootleggers used to use it back in the day.

Spider-Man: Gotcha. Those guys loved their hidden rooms.

Jefferson Davis: Check it out. Sound hollow to you? I got a hidden panel, like the one on the doom The conduits lead out the back. Look for another junction box.

Spider-Man: Let's see if my mask lenses can pick up the conduits. Did that work?

Jefferson Davis: Nah. Must not be the right box. Keep looking. Thanks, no way I could've unlocked this myself.

Spider-Man: Hey. I doubt I would've found it without you. Hm. We got a big fat nothing.

Jefferson Davis: Where there's one secret room, there could be more. Notice anything about the floor?

Spider-Man: Aha. They can hide the doors, but not the scrapes they leave.

Jefferson Davis: Keep an eye out for more of those.

Spider-Man: Now that I know I'm after scrapes. I should take another look around. Where else could there be scrapes? Paydirt! Scrape, no door. None I can see, anyway.

Jefferson Davis: Great. Be right there. Maybe not. Elevator's busted.

Spider-Man: Sit tight. I'll pull you up. Second floor, rusted machine parts, big honkin' rats. Careful, the bridge is out.

Jefferson Davis: I got this one.

Spider-Man: Nice, stuck the landing and everything.

Jefferson Davis: We're not *all* doughnut eaters.

Spider-Man: Fair enough.

Jefferson Davis: Another secret door. I'll rig the lock. Let me know if you find the junction box.

Spider-Man: Yep. On it. Found one. Nailed it!

Jefferson Davis: Hell yeah you did! Hey, check this out.

Spider-Man: Nothing. I'm starting to feel like this is Fisk's way of messing with me.

Jefferson Davis: But look at the walls. They kept guns here. They wouldn't've moved 'em through the front door. Gotta be a passageway we're missing. Check out the wall - this might control access to another area.

Spider-Man: Fisk's men were talking about a "vault" maybe we're close?

Jefferson Davis: Bet on it. Looks like a dual circuit, see if you can find a second junction box.

Spider-Man: Found it! Clear! You were right Jeff - trap door.

Jefferson Davis: Outstanding! Think you can help me out? This thing's heavy. One, two, three.

Spider-Man: That isn't spooky at all.

Jefferson Davis: Big chunk of concrete in the way... I can't get through.

Spider-Man: Let me see how it looks from the top.

Jefferson Davis: Sounded like explosives.

Spider-Man: And that sounds like Demons.

"Well shit."

Jefferson Davis: The vault! Hurry! Come on - let's go!

Spider-Man: Damn. Demons're already gone. How'd they beat us here?

Jefferson Davis: Must be a back door, see if you can find it.

Spider-Man: Smash and grab. They were moving fast. Got empty crates here... and it looks like they took the ones they didn't clean out. There they blew the locks to get in. Shh! Demons. That's what I'm talking about!

Jefferson Davis: Just trying to do my part. Firing - stay clear!

Spider-Man: Hey. Jeff, one of your tricks would be great about how!

Jefferson Davis: Got him!

Demon: (I will not hesitate.)

Jefferson Davis: Reloading!

Spider-Man: Now you're just showing off.

Jefferson Davis: Says the guy dodging bullets.

Demon: (He's hit!)

Spider-Man: I'm a little impressed.

Jefferson Davis: Keep watching.

Jefferson Davis: Gonna stun him!

Jefferson Davis: I got your back!

Spider-Man: Thanks! I needed that.

Jefferson Davis: Look out!

Spider-Man: Your timing is impeccable.

Demon: (Fire in the hole!)

Jefferson Davis: Taking aim.

Demon: (Someone stop him! Now!)

Spider-Man: See? I've got friends, too!

Jefferson Davis: Firing - stay clear!

Spider-Man: How we doing?!

Jefferson Davis: I think we're winning! He's down!

Demon: (Try and stop us.)

Jefferson Davis: Gonna stun him!

Jefferson Davis: Behind you!

[Jeff and Spidey defeat all the demons.]

"Miles, your dad's a badass." Tony said

"He sure was."

"Was?" Bruce asked

"He...died."

"I'm so sorry for your loss."

"Thanks."

Demon: (Let's Go! Now!)

Spider-Man: You okay?

Jefferson Davis: Go! I'll catch up!

[Several Demons escapes on a truck loaded with guns.]

Spider-Man: If I lose two trucks full of gunmen in one day, it's time to hang up the webs.

Jefferson Davis: (through the phone) Spider-Man - few Demon stragglers at the yard; I'm held up. How're you looking?

Spider-Man: Not much better. These guys're all over the road; they'll kill someone if I can't stop them.

Jefferson Davis: Doing my best to catch up, but you might be on your own.

Spider-Man: Stay safe. Jeff - don't do anything crazy. This keeps up, bystanders'll get shot. I gotta get in close. Hey guys! Room for one more? Long time no see! Here's your stop.

Demon: (He felt that!)

Spider-Man: Great - now the 3 decides to run on time.

[Spidey stops the truck from falling a bridge onto a railway with the help of his web. Meanwhile, another car with a Demon at the wheel trying to runs him over, but officer Davis knocks it down on his police car and saves Spidey. The heroes wins.]

"I wish all cops are like him."

Reporter: We've now identified the officer as Jefferson Davis. We're being told he has minor injuries an is expected to make a full recovery.

Spider-Man: (to MJ) Excuse me. Miss, are you supposed to be here?

MJ: More than you. After that auction house thing, the Bugle put me on the city beat. Which means I get to focus full time on real stories like this... and the Demons.

Spider-Man: You know the closer you get to them, the more you become a target, right?

MJ: The closer I get, the better chance we have to stop them.

Spider-Man: "We?"

MJ: Officer Davis! Mary Jane Watson. Daily Bugle.

Jefferson Davis: No comment.

MJ: I don't blame you. But these guys are going to tell their story with or without you. And they thrive on controversy.

Jefferson Davis: So what's your angle?

MJ: I don't have one. I just listen.

Jefferson Davis: Ok. Hop in.

Spider-Man: She's good. Man. I'm beat. Time to head home and get some sleep.

[Spidey goes back to his apartment and sees an eviction notice.]

"Aw, man."

Peter: (sighs) Come on...

[It looks like his landlord managed to throw his things in the trash. Peter calls the garbage collection service.]

Dispatcher: Empire Sanitation, this is Eddie.

Peter: Yeah, hi, uhh... I'm trying to track down some items that were accidentally picked up from a dumpster outside my --

Dispatcher: Dumpster number?

Peter: Uh... uh, hang on... Uh. Six, four, four, seven, six...

"Using your powers to move a dumpster, what a champ."

Dispatcher: That's route thirty-three. Truck's already left its shift. If your stuff's not there, you're out of luck.

Peter: Wait, wait, please - this is important! Can you at least tell me where the truck is?

Dispatcher: [sighs] Lemme check... Alright... looks like it should be at the municipal garage at Bowery and Grand.

Peter: Got it, thanks, Eddie!

Spider-Man: Municipal garage... Bowery and Grand... not a problem. I don't care if I lose everything else, but I have to find my spidey-drive. Can't be that hard finding a tiny flash drive in a thirty ton garbage truck. I have years of research on that drive. Everything I've worked on since high school.

"Protect your stuff better."

[Spidey swings to the garage.]

Spider-Man: Of course it's locked... Can't have people stealing garbage. Maybe there's another way in... It's not really breaking and entering if I don't break anything, right? (he find nothing) Okay, no need to panic... maybe they haven't dumped the trash yet. Nada. Grr. Okay... time to panic.

[He call the dispatcher again.]

Dispatcher: Empire Sanitation, this is Eddie.

Spider-Man: Sorry. Is there any chance the truck wasn't at the garage?

Dispatcher: Sure... I guess. Just means it'd be somewhere in west Chinatown.

Spider-Man: Great! I'm headed there now!

Dispatcher: Hey, it's a long shot, but sometimes the guys stop for pizza before they drop off.

Spider-Man: Really? I'll check out the pizza shops. Any idea which one?

Dispatcher: One of the mom and pop joints I think.

Spider-Man: Jerry's?

Dispatcher: No, that's uptown.

Spider-Man: I mean original Jerry's.

Dispatcher: Oh right... no, started with an 'L' I think.

Spider-Man: Larry's?

Dispatcher: That's on the east side.

Spider-Man: Uhh... Leo's?

Dispatcher: Leo's... yeah, that might be it. Man, I love Leo's.

Spider-Man: I'll pick you up a pie. I owe you one.

Dispatcher: No worries. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Spider-Man: Should be some trucks close by. Nope, stuff's not here. There has to be another truck around here... No sign of my stuff, but what an "interesting" smell. Eddie, you're my only hope...

Dispatcher: Not there either, huh?

Spider-Man: You sure they were around here?

Dispatcher: Well, the guys might have switched routes due to the upcoming Osborn rally.

Dispatcher: If your pickup was on Route 35, they'd be dropping off at the incinerator right now.

"INCINERATOR!?" Wanda jumped

Spider-Man: Incinerator?!

"Did you know that would happen?"

"Yes, I looked into your head, remember?"

Dispatcher: Over by Manhattan Bridge. Better hustle...

Spider-Man: There's the incinerator! Hope I'm not too late.

Spider-Man: Uh-oh. Looks like trouble...

[Spidey beats up some thugs and help a worker.]

Worker: Thanks, Spider-Man.

Spider-Man: You okay?

Worker: Yeah, thanks. This gang's been terrorising the whole neighbourhood the last couple of days. There's probably more of 'em on the way...

Spider-Man: I'll keep an eye out. Hey, mind if I look around for some, uh, some personal items?

Worker: Sure, have at it. I gotta go file an incident report.

Spider-Man: There's something there... Gotta move these bags out of the way. I think that's it' Please be here. Please be here... Yes! Hope it still works. Looks like everything's here. Hey look! An old gadget prototype. Looks kinda awesome why didn't I ever finish it? Hm. I think I can make this work...

Thug: Look, it's that guy who thinks he's Spider-Man.

Spider-Man: Uh-oh...

Thug: Ice him!

Thug: What is that?

Thug: He's mine!

Thug: Take THAT, web head!

Thug: This is *not* how we planned it!

Thug: Damn, he's out cold!

Thug: Hold still!

Spider-Man: Okay. Well, this night isn't quite going as planned. Where am I gonna sleep? Guess I could try MJ's. Alright, how am I going to talk my way onto MJ's couch? Let's see... uh... 'Hi, MJ, it's Peter... any chance I could stay over toni--' Oh, that's too formal... 'MJ! I was just in the neighbourhood and...' ugh that's lame... 'Hey MJ, now that we're talking again I thought maybe...' Okay that just sounds pathetic. Why am I making this such a big deal? We're just friends, right? Friends crash on each other's couches all the time. It's not weird or anything. It's just a couch. MJ's couch. Ugh. What am I thinking? Hm, just got a web alert... Huh, looks like MJ's story just got published. I think I'll find somewhere else to stay. She's probably busy with work. I wish Harry was in town. I could crash with... Hey May - you're calling late. What's up?

"You're thinking way to hard about asking to crash on my couch."

Aunt May: I thought we were going to meet up for dinner tonight.

Spider-Man: Oh... right! I'm sorry. I forgot. It's been a hard day - we lost funding at the lab.

Aunt May: Oh, Peter. I'm sorry!

Spider-Man: I also kind of got evicted from my apartment.

Aunt May: What!? Do you have a place to stay tonight?

Spider-Man: Actually... no. Not really. I hate to ask, but any chance you have room at the shelter?

Aunt May: Of course. Feel free to use the couch in my office.

Spider-Man: Thanks, May.

[Spidey arrives to May's office at FEAST.]

Peter: Hope May's couch is comfortable...

[He lies down on the couch and instantly falls asleep. Waking up, he sees an envelope with money next to him and Aunt May at her desk.]

Peter: I can't take this.

Aunt May: You can. And you will.

"How much money is that?"

"I don't remember, but it was a lot."

Peter: I'll pay you back. Soon.

Aunt May: Just ask for help next time. You are so much like Ben. You have to learn to swallow that Parker pride and accept that you're human. Like the rest of us. Martin!

Martin Li: Sorry to interrupt. You're in charge while I'm gone.

Aunt May: Well you can count on me. How long will you be away?

Martin Li: I really don't know...

Peter: Is everything okay?

Martin Li: It's some personal business I've been planning for a while. But... please take care of this place. It represents the best part of me.

Aunt May: Well. I guess I better get busy.

[Peter leaves the office.]

Peter: Hm, hope Mr. Li is okay. (he picks up the phone) Hello?

MJ: Hey. Did you see my story?

Peter: I did. Robbie must be pretty happy right now.

MJ: Yeah. It kinda went Viral. And get this-- Mayor Osborn just announced he's going to give Officer Davis an award this afternoon.

"Is this the...?" Wanda asked Peter and Miles

"Yes." They both replied

Peter: Wow. Wait-- isn't Osborn's campaign rally this after... Oh. I see what he's doing.

MJ: Yeah, we all do. But still, a pretty cool moment for Officer Davis and his family. I'll be there covering it-- want to join me?

"It was not a cool moment for my family."

"Why's that?"

"Remember how I said my dad died?"

"Yeah?"

"It happened there."

"Oh...."

Peter: Yeah, of course. See you then.

"I never should've went."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 19.8K 110
๐๐„๐‘๐•๐„. แ—ข ๐–๐€๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐—๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐…๐… ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ*. | โ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ...
12.6K 211 4
Having now watched WandaVision, Infinity War and Endgame the group must now watch Spider-Man's story
31.5K 427 30
The events of the mcu movies if spiderman was in the earlier movies, and older. By Infinite_J on AO3
512K 9.4K 100
In this story the reader is going to be Spider-Man within the MCU and his origin story will take place inbetween Iron-Man 1 and Iron-Man 2. This sto...