𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐅𝐔𝐋 | πŸπ“πŽππ„

By nidadon

"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 πŸ† More

π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 π‚π‹π€πˆπŒπ’
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜

πŽππ„

8.9K 154 30
By nidadon

ATLANTA, GA.
Summer.

It was almost the end of summer in Atlanta. Everyone was getting ready for back to school. Living in a big city, you knew how hectic Early August could be. School was starting in a week for Yara.

She was going to be a senior in high school next semester. All summer she was stacking her money up, doing lashes, and building clientele. Lashing was her thing, many females from the city came to her. They knew she executed the job every time.

"Alright Nae, you can open now." Yara grabbed her Lash fan and handed it to the woman. Nae wanted wispy 22mm lashes with bottom lashes included.

She also handed her the small lash mirror. Yara had began her business last year. She started off doing her friends lashes then her clientele started expanding due to Instagram, tiktok, and word of mouth.

"Oh shit Yara!" Nae cheesed as she grabbed her 125 dollars out of the purse handing it to Yara. " Girl I look like a new bitch, yaheame?"

Yara laughed, it was always good a pleasure dolling women up and boosting their confidence.

"They look good as hell, let me get a video before you leave." Pulling out her phone Yara began to take pics and videos behind the ring light.

"Take that little kit right there, everything that you need to keep them looking good is in there. Book in about three weeks for a fill in." Yara stuffed her phone back in her stylist apron checking her Apple Watch, she seen it was almost 5.

"Girl been booked it already, You really talented. Only 17 yeah you lit baby girl." Nae smiled and hugged Yara. She was so proud of her.

"I appreciate that Nae, you literally been here since I started." Yara hugged her back. Nae was her brother's babymama. She had known Yara since she was a baby.

"Fasho baby girl. Alright girl I'm up out of here, gotta go get these kids from yo brother." Nae rolled her eyes and made her way out the door.

"Love you be safe Nae." Yara watched her walk to her car from the suite door.

"Love you more baby girl." She got in her car.

Walking back in her suite Yara began to clean up. She had 4 clients today and made about $450. Although lashes were tedious and time consuming, she loved the money she made.

While cleaning her phone rang. Her mother, Keisha's, face flashed across the screen.

"Hey Mama." She grabbed her purse and hung her stylist apron up. She was getting ready to leave and be on her way home.

"Yara baby, what time you gonna be home?" Her mother questioned. Keisha always had Yara make some store runs for her and she always paid her back once she got homes.

"Locking up the suite now and I should be there in like 30. You need something before I get there?" Turning all the lights off, She locked the suite up.

"Just bring a pack of ground beef and sausage home for me."

Walking to her car, Yara unlocked her 2022 Jeep Wrangler & hopped in "Alright im stopping by Publix on the way home."

"Okay, Quanny and the kids here too. Bleu Sit yo ass down!" Her mother yelled. Yara laughed, her niece and nephew gave their grandma a run for her money.

"Alright mama I'll see yall when I get there love you." She put her phone down.

"Love you more baby girl drive safe." Her mother hung up.

Yara sped off getting on i-85 on her way home. Atlanta was home to her. They were originally from Philly, but moved to Atlanta before Yara turned nine.

30 minutes later, Yara pulled into the driveway and behind Quanny's g-wagon. One thing about Quanny, he made sure to have whatever the latest car was and he could fuck a car up quick.

Hopping out her truck she grabbed her purse. They live in a nice 6 bedroom home in North buckhead. Keisha made sure her hard work in the hair industry paid off and her children were set. Walking up the long cobble stone pathway, she entered her code on the key pad and walked inside.

"Titi Liseyyyy." Bleu, Yara's nephew ran up to her hugging her.

"Hey bleuy, where's reign?" Yara bent down and hugged him back while her neice reign ran up and hugged her as well.

Reign and Bleu were her brother, Quanny's, kids. They were twins. They were so spoiled by Yara and they loved her so much.

"We missed you." Reign cheesed. Reign was Autistic. She had her days where she didn't want to bothered and her days when she would talk everyone's head off.

"I missed y'all more, where everybody at?" Yara kissed both of their foreheads. She loved her niece and nephew so much and they loved her as well.

"Follow us!" They said in unison while they ran to the living room.

"Man these goddamn falcons need to get it together, I ain't bet 5 bands on this shit for no reason yo'." Quanny gritted while sitting on the couch with nae. Quanny always found his self betting thousands on game night

"Aint nobody tell you to bet that much. Always doing some dumb shit." Nae thumped the side of Quanny's head.

Yara laughed, Quanny was always doing something stupid with his money. He never cared cause he always made it back the second he lost it. That was the hustle in them that their daddy taught them.

Walking in the kitchen, Yara sat the bags on the counter. "Here mama, I got the stuff you needed from Publix ."

"Thank you baby how did lashing go?" Her mother smiled and hugged her. She was so happy her daughter was doing something she loved THE LEGAL WAY.

"It was good, I made some good money. These back to school girls ain't playing." Yara laughed all of her clients were high schoolers just like her.

"Thats good. You got a new package over there on the counter too." Her mother washed her hands, while preparing to cook.

Quanny walked into the kitchen "Wassup chump? I bought you a present. Some slight."

Grabbing the package, Yara looked up at him "These the ricks I told you I wanted?"

"Man hell naw just open it nigga damn." He smacked his teeth and shook his head.

"Quit all that damn cussing in my house!" Keisha, their mother hissed at him.

Opening the package, Yara opened it to see the Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Digital Camera she had been looking at for a couple months. "Ot7 how did you know?" She referred to him as his rap name, lol. She could feel herself tearing up while hugging her brother.

He wrapped his arms around her "Me and pops been talking about getting something nice for you for a minute. Thats from me and him."

"Thank yall. I really appreciate this." She wiped her eye of the small tear that was forming.

"That was nice of White. I'm glad he's still able to provide for y'all knowing his situation." Keisha looked up at the two of them.

Smiling, Yara posted a boomerang of her camera and her brother. Quanny did anything he could to keep a smile on her face. She always slipped in and out of her depression so he always did what he could.

"School starting tomorrow?" Quanny reposted her boomerang and sat down at the bar next to her.

"Yep and I know you ain't by my g babies no damn supplies. They all in the front room. I bought em already." Keisha said while cooking the ground beef.

"And I sent him the list last week to go the store. Dont never do sh-" Nae started up while entering the kitchen.

"Alright now not too much on my bruva." Yara laughed and shook her head.

"Man." Quanny laughed and followed Nae to the front room.

Walking out the kitchen, Yara made her way up the stairs to her room. It was only a couple days ago her last episode Ended. Her room was a mess. Cups every where, clothes everywhere, just everything was a mess.

Sighing, she slung her purse down and started to clean her room up. While cleaning her phone rang. Glancing down she seen it was her Groupchat ringing her.

"Girl I'm bout to get rid of this ain't shit
ass bitch. She ain't finna be leeching
off me." Janae curled and pinned her hair on camera.

"Girl we been told you to do do that a long ass time ago." Riley waved off while finishing her client's nail set.

Yara laughed and propped her phone up on the dresser while still cleaning.

"There go my bitch, how you feeling today?" Zari questioned while laying up in bed.

Yara continued cleaning up, placing her laundry in the hampers. "I'm feelin good today actually. I did a few lash sets then Quanny and my dad bought me a new camera. So you know I'm a lil happy."

"Bitchhhh Ot7 so muhfuckin fine. Nae lucky as hell." Janae started.

"Bitch please don't start about my bruva. I hate that shit." Yara laughed placed the small cups and garbage inside of the bag.

"Yall it's our fucking senior year. We doing everything big this year. Every party every fucking thing." Riley looked at the girls on the camera.

"No for real yall, no more being put up in the house. We going to every football game and allat. Look too good to be put up, yaheame!" Zari laughed.

After a while, Yara finished cleaning her room up. A clean room gave her so much hope for the new year.

"So what y'all wearing tomorrow?" Grabbing her phone, Yara grabbed her blunt and jumped in her bed. Lighting, her blunt she took a few hits from it.

"I was gonna wear a short skirt with some r- " Janae started but Yara's phone pinged some messages.

Tuning her friends out she checked her messages.

Dad 👨‍👧‍👦🤍

Hey babygirl u get ya gift yet?
-delivered @ 6:37

Yeah i did, thank you dad 🤍 I remember telling you about the camera a few months ago and you came thru .
-delivered @ 6:38

"Dad👨‍👧‍👦🤍 loved a message"

Anything for you, you know that. I got a couple court dates coming up. Maybe some parole for good behavior I'll keep u and Quanny updated.
-Delivered @ 6:40

Ahmadullah Papa, im praying for you. Miss having you around all the time.
-Delivered @ 6:41

Of course babygirl. Check in with me tomorrow let me know how school went. I Love you ❤️
-Delivered @ 6:41

I love you more 🫶🏾
- Delivered @ 6:42

"Man y'all be on time tomorrow I hate when yall bitches be late and yall know Tara be dropping me off in that fucking hooptie." Zari rolled her eyes talking about her mother, Tara.

"Alright cause not too much on Tara, the fuck." Yara laughed and ashed her blunt.

"Yara what is you finna do with your hair boo, school tomorrow." Riley has helping her client dry her nails.

"See this yall problem. Yall be worried about the wrong shit. Yall need to be worried about them niggas! Not me." Yara shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair. Honestly, she didn't know what to do with her hair.

"Bitch please." They all laughed in unison.

Riley, Janae, & Zari had been yara's best friends since 5th grade. They were inseparable and they all moved to one beat. Of course they had little issues from time to time. But nothing could break them apart.

_________________

Vote & Comment <3

Let me know how Y'all like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 359 28
Just read✨.
2.4K 121 21
π’”π’•π’‚π’š π’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’Žπ’Žπ’†... π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Œπ’†π’š 𝒕𝒐 π’šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
3.4M 123K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴