The Brutal Beast ✔️

By laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 (18+)
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

41

1.1K 134 79
By laughingpearls

Hey Pearlies, thank you very much for your lovely comments, votes and adding this book to your reading lists. A special shoutout to     for your lovely comments.
....

I walked leisurely towards Manik's room as I knew there is nobody at home who would roam near Manik's corridor. I tried to open the door but it was locked and not budging.

He took all the measures to put me out. I huffed in anger but my eyes glowed in happiness remembering the secret door from the garden. I hoped that he didn't lock that door as well and took steady steps so that I wouldn't get Niyonika's attention.

I successfully walked out of the mansion and circled from the outside till reached the garden infront of Manik's door. I prayed to the universe to have this door open and as if they heard it, the door wasn't locked giving me access to his room.

I clapped in happiness as soon as I entered his room. The familiar bed, and smell brought a lot of memories. I felt as if I came here after a century instead of few days. Manik's towel is still on the floor irritating me to the core.

When will this man learn to drop it into the laundry basket? This is the only reason I am glad I didn't stay in this room and preferred a separate room.

I bent down to pick up his towel and the fabric made me feel home. Why am I feeling like this? Shouldn't I be getting angry at his undiscipline behaviour? Why am I feeling emotional over this piece of fabric? Why am I secretly feeling glad to see this towel on the floor after a long time which reminded me of Manik's presence?

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and dropped the towel into the laundry basket. I decided to concentrate only on the things which I came here for: his clothes. I opened the door of the walk in closet and his cologne filled my nostrils which still lingered here.

I took baby steps in fear that this feeling might disappear if I make a movement. I ran my fingers over Manik's black shirts savoring in this minute and the feel. It felt so good, as if I am being met the basic necessities to survive. I want more!

I felt my throat getting clogged with heavy emotions. The feel of his fabric made me think of him, Manik. I remember his tall posture hovering over my small frame. He would pull me close by my waist and I would crash into him like gift pack wrapper. Our breaths would mingle as he would bend down to my level. His lips would capture mine--

My thoughts stopped as the shirt in my hand fell to the ground bringing me to the reality. There is no Manik infront of me and I am all alone filled with his thoughts. My heart was beating crazily and my breath was irregular just with the thought of Manik. What is happening to me?

I controlled my breathing and picked up the shirt. His black shirts will create havoc in my senses so I dropped the idea of picking his shirt and wearing it. I have to find something else which would not mess with my mind.

I passed by his collection of black ties, though I have no use of these ties but my thoughts went to the time when Manik tied me to his bed. It was the first time I saw him naked, infact the first time I ever saw a naked man. He had a strong physique and his muscles moved while bonding me to his bed, him and us. I still remember the feeling of lying under him under his mercy and power.

Snap out! What is happening to me?

I left all the fabric section and walked back till my back hit the wall. Alright! I will close my eyes and pick whatever I can reach. In this way I need to give my brain stress and finish this work soon. I carefully guided my hand to pick anything I touched and pulled creating a pile infront of me. I finally opened my eyes and smiled with happiness. I have so many comfortable clothes in front of me.

How should I carry them? I did not bring any bag with me. Should I stuff then under my clothes or should I wear all of them one above the other? Oh! What should I do?

I walked out of the closet and looked into the bedroom desks to see if I can find any bags to carry. I shrikes in fear as soon as Manik's painting came to my view. "Dude! How do you manage to scare the hell out of me even as a painting." I waited for his response and remembered that I am dumb for speaking with a painting.

I stomped my feet and pointed my finger at him. "I am stealing your clothes as your punishment. Okay? Don't look at me as if I am doing something wrong." I hit my head for being stupid once again. Stop speaking with a damn painting!

I pulled another desk and I heard Manik's voice after so long. My heart felt so content and ran to open the door to welcome him to our room. Shit! Wake up Nandini. You are here without his permission and he might kill you if he finds you in his room. Where should I hide?

Should I cover myself with the duvet and pretend as a pillow on his bed? But his bed doesn't have long pillows! Should I hide behind the curtains? Damn, they are transparent and would not hide me. The door made a sound and I knew Manik is here which prompted me to vacate the room and hide in the closet.

I climbed the desk trying to hide behind his shirts but I remembered the mess I made. I hurriedly climbed down and shoved the clothes into the section and climbed inside them. This pile is hiding me perfectly and I hoped Manik wouldn't open this section.

His footsteps got closer and closer making my heart race faster. I heard him opening the closet door and I almost fainted. His footsteps echoed inside the room scaring the living lights out of me. Please don't open this door! Please don't open this door!

Voila! He opened the door. The pile of clothes fell down revealing me inside. His mouth was partly opened in surprise as we came face to face after so many days. I had the same expression as him but I was dying to speak with him or hold his face in my hands.

This is embarassing! I should knock him out of his senses and run out of the room with his clothes. I pulled out a shirt in my reach and held it against his nose so that he would lose consciousness but he stood alright? Shouldn't he collapse?

He raised his eyebrow questioning my act and I pulled the shirt from his face. He wasn't even uncomfortable. I jumped from the shelf and stood infront of him. "I am trying to make you lose your consciousness."

"With those tiny hands?" He questioned.

I looked at my hands and then at his which were resting on his either sides. Yup! My hands are pretty tiny. I stared at his strong hands, which were exposed due to his rolled up sleeves. Those hands, those damn hands!

"What are you doing in my room?" His voice held no emotion. There was no anger or mischief making me feel like a total stranger.

Ofcourse, I am a stranger. Who am I even kidding? I cleared my throat and look at him in the eyes and confidently said, "I am here to steal your clothes, Manik. You stole many things from me and I am here to give you punishment. Tick for tax"

"It's Tit for Tat." He corrected me.

Why can't I just give a powerful dialogue without any errors for once in my life? "Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes at him and took a step forward to take the clothes with me but he prevented me by putting his arm next to me.

I tried the same on the other side only to meet with same scenario. He caged me in between his arms and my back was pinned to his shirts in the shelf. I was surrounded by his cologne in all directions making my heart race once again.

He stood just like I imagined, he was towering over me and caging me in his arms as his scent filled my senses. He wasn't stepping further or backwards but he stood there doing nothing but staring at my soul. I couldn't feel his breath on my skin or his touch which is making me go crazy. How is he able to stay so far away when we hadn't seen each other after a long time? Doesn't he miss anything or feel different?

I want more!

I want the feel of his breath on my face while he pulls my chin up. I want the feel of his caramel eyes only looking at me intently, I want him to close the gap between us. But nothing happened! He is just creating a strong barrier between us. Shouldn't I be creating a barrier? Why am I feeling like this when I should be feeling the opposite?

"What are you going to do with my clothes?" He questioned.

"Wear them ofcourse!" I shrugged.

"My briefs as well?" He said pointing at the clean,  white pairs of underwear mixed in the pile.

Shit! Shit! Shit! How am I going to face him after this? When did his innerwear mix into my clothes? Ah! I must have pulled them when I closed my eyes and chose the clothes from the wardrobe.

"I... I ...." No words came out of my mouth as I struggled to form a sentence.

Having no choice I bit my lip and decided to run away from this awkwardness. I lifted my hands to push his chest and walk away but he took a step back not letting me touch him.

He is not letting me to touch him!!! That hurt so bad! I almost felt some tears forming somewhere in my body and instantly ran out of the closet. I stood in the middle of the bedroom trying to control my any leftover emotions. Thankfully there were no tears saving me from embarassment.

Manik walked out and stood just behind me leaning towards the wall still waiting for an explanation. He wasn't holding me by my arms and questioning me. He just stood there and watched me as if I am no one to him.

He is making me feel like a stranger in my own room. Someone please end this torture. And as if someone heard my plea there was a voice from the door.

"Manik." Cabir's voice called from outside.

Cabir ended my torture and created a new one as I tried to look for an escape once again.

...

Precap

How is the update?

Nandini started feeling something!!!

Should Manik be cold towards her or warm up soon?

Do you have any Manan scene ideas you wish to read?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 3.9K 44
{ ✨💞 it's a ROM-COM book 💞✨} [ He fell first but she fell harder.] Manik Malhotra: He is a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and cun...
1.1M 49.7K 47
manan + dark story.. . 18+ ( mature content) .. Lust to true love .. its a story how innocent Angel changes monster Glimpse Manik - wo girl kon hai...
323K 23.7K 81
1st runner up in The Sapphire Awards.👑 Nandini Murthy. What should be said about her? An angel in the human face? A devoted daughter, a loving sist...
107K 4.5K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...