BED BUDDIES (Yoonmin ff)

By _ser_ein_

"I don't want it. I just want to live peacefully. " . . . It's been 5 years hyung.. where the fuck were you. ... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
NOTE 🫣
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

4

487 23 5
By _ser_ein_

*Jimin's POV*

"-min..Jimin!!!"

My whole body bend forward as Tae slap me on back of my head. we were sitting on the cafeteria .

"oww.. Why did you do that!!!"

"Why?? you are asking why!!!! We have been calling you for the past damn ass minutes .. are you day dreaming now!!"

"wha.. Nahh!! hehee.. "

"Eww don't tell me you were thinking about last night!!" he gasped

"w..what.. n..noo.."

"what about last night hyung?" Jungkook, The rich kid in our college, asked. if you ask why, the Future CEO of Jeon Productions, one of the best music production companies in Korea is with these poor shit heads, I don't know either.. He's our music club Junior. From past few month he's glued to us, especially to Taehyung. and we're getting so many unwanted attention

"N.. Nothing.."

"He hooked-up with someone from the nightclub"

"OMG TAE.. SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"what?? Really? So what about 'I'll do that only with someone I love'?"

"lesson's learned I guess." I rolled my eyes.

Jungkook chuckled "by the way.. Spill the tea Hyung.. how was it?"

"I'm not giving you any tea Kookie.." I stick out my tongue and he pouted

"It was good though" I said

"Like... good or GOOOOOD?"

"Like GOOOOOOOOOD" I giggled

"For Fucks sake.. shut up you two.." Tae groaned and I couldn't bit back my laugh.

"Uhm.. btw... did.. did you.. hook up with anyone?" Jungkook asked Taehyung nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"Huh!! me? nahh!! I was not really in a mood actually" Tae glared at me and I send a sheepish smile towards him. Jungkook let out his breath which he was holding and smiled lightly.
I'm sure Jungkookie has a crush on Tae.

I took out my mobile as a notification popup. and I felt my cheeks burning up seeing the message.

Yoongi:

Last night was beyond hot.. we should do that again. what you think?

"Sure" I replied side eyeing Taehyung making sure he's not paying attention. Its just one more time. no big deal..

End of flashback---

__________________________

"So.. he came every night after that?" Tae questioned as we were sitting on the cafeteria.

"Not every night.. I think 3-4 nights that week"

"there's only 5 DAYS IN A WEEK. " Taehyung hissed

"Including Saturday and Sunday there's 7 days actually. " I shrugged

"Huh whatever.. So you are telling me you guys made a pact to have sex. No emotions included. You don't know anything about him but his last name. but he knows your house, Your mom, that you are a college student and of course your best friend 'me'. How does that work?"

"He don't know my mom.. My mom only saw him sneaking out.. and he knows about me because I decided to spend that night on my house.. its not a big deal.. I'm not keeping any other personal connection with him."

"what if at some point you break off things with him and he come back and troubles you?"

"I don't think he'll do that Tae.. but.. I don't know what I'll do if that happens. I just.. like the things how it is. we'll eventually break off things.. we both know that.. I'm just gonna enjoy till then" I shrugged and give him a puppy eye.

"Fine.. I'm not go-"

"hey guys.. what are you talking about?" Jungkook slammed his bag on the table and sit down next to Tae resting hands on his shoulder

"It's nothing Kookie.. Just discussing about class assignments" Tae said blushing on youngers act.

"Oh.. okey. btw I'm gonna buy a banana milk.. you guys want something?"

"yeah.. make it 2" I said

"a strawb-"

"Strawberry milk for you right? I know. I'll be right back" Jungkook left to bring the drinks leaving a blushing taehyung with me.

"You like him right??" I wiggled my eyebrows knowingly and he gasped widening his eyes.

"You can tell??"

"Oh dear!! everybody can tell.. why don't you ask him out.. I've been noticing this for weeks."

"What are you saying!! He's way out of my league chim" he huffed

"I don't think so.. I would say go for it, I'm sure he likes you too"

"Ha!! sure" he scowled. "There is no way.. Chim.. use commonsense, He's rich... like SUPER RICH.. and handsome.. and beautiful.. and.." *Sigh* "and I'm sure so many rich, pretty girls and handsome boys will be in line for him.. and you think he likes me??" he dramatically pointed his hands to himself "with my standards, he shouldn't be even friends with me"

"Tae.. don't think like that.. you should get rid of this complex of your's.."

"You are saying this because you have m-"

"what did I miss??" Jungkook cut down him, carrying beverages in his both hands showing his bunny smile.

"That Tae has a crush on-" tae immediately put his hands on my mouth in panic

" a crush?? on who?" the smile faded from Jungkook's face. how tae can unsee this.. Kookie is so obvious!

"NO ONE!! I don't have any crush.. what are you saying Jimin.. we were talking about class.. " tae glared at me and eyed not to tell him.

"Thanks for the drinks kook.. we have classes now.. see you later.." Tae dragged me from there leaving a sad Jungkook behind.

*Author's POV*

"Seriously Jungkook.. why can't you just call any drivers to pick you up!! Why me!!"

"Hyung.. I need your help okay!! I told you right I have a crush on college.. I've to tell him today.. I'm gonna take him for a coffee date and tell him that I like him. Yo-"

"Then do it. why am I here for ?" the man let out a frustrated groan.

"Hyung... can you hear me out first" Jungkook whined

"I have to do it today itself because his friend told me he has a crush on someone. and I NEED to let him know my feelings as soon as possible. like before that crush of his develops more. You know!!
and you are here because you need to kind of Avert his friend from him." Jungkook explains and his hyung let out a sigh.

"So here is the plan.. I'll introduce you to them 'cos you happened to drop by and you are gonna tag along with his friend. Just keep him away for like one hour maybe.. so that I can be alone with my man! I'll take him to this café an-"

"aghh Kookie.. I can't flirt with a random person.. why are you-"

Please hyung.. also I need the car.. that's the other reason I called you.. and you always flirt with random people.. I know that.. don't you dare to deny that. Also you are already here.. so what's the point of arguing.."
"Please hyung.. please.. please pretty please.."

"Fine.. jeez.. Don't show me that puppy eyes of yours.. it's disgusting.." he huffed and come out of the car.

"thank you Hyung.. you are the best." Jungkook jumped in excitement and hugged him

"They'll be here in 5 mins.. remember you happened to drop by. okay.. " Jungkook said and the other one nodded in agreement.
They were leaning on the car and talking about random things while waiting.

"ha.. here they are" Jungkook waved at taehyung and Jimin who were coming out of the building. and the other one widened his eyes in surprise.

"No way.. Don't tell me it's Jimin that you have a crush on"

"No.. not Jimin.. My man is the other one. Taehyung." Jungkook grinned

"Well.. that's worse.."

Jungkook frowned when a sudden realization hit him

"wait.. What.. how do you know Jimin? and tae?"

"Uhm.. actually.. maybe I picked up a fight with that kid. At the night club. 2 weeks before." Yoongi looks at Jungkook as he gasped.
"You mean with my Tae? Why??"
Yoongi scrunched his nose and shrugged..
"and maybe I kinda sleep with Jimin"

"Oh my!! hyunggggg.... " Jungkook facepalmed himself.

"You know what! you should go back. RIGHT NOW.. It was a mistake I called you here. go.. go.. fast.." Jungkook slightly pushed Yoongi into the car.

"I don't think I can.. they already saw me. Look at their face"

"Shit.. Yah!! Yoongi.. if he rejects me because of you.. I swear I'm gonna kill you" Jungkook whined as he placed a fake smile on his face as he see Jimin waves back at them.

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 49.5K 117
Jimin was dragged against his will to a sugar baby event by his best friend and now he has a sugar daddy following him around. Jimin does everything...
10.3K 463 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...
27.6K 963 20
I'M GOING CRAZY, DON'T LEAVE ME. I WON'T SPARE ANYONE IF YOU LEAVE HERE. I WILL KILL EVERYONE, THEN I WILL KILL MYSELF. ~ JJK WHY ARE YOU DOING TH...
194K 8.5K 63
YOONMIN In which, Jimin's brother's best friend falls in love with him and this pulls Jimin into a big problem. What is the problem? Read to find out...