Chasing The Cure

By howtosellmysoul

Bound by a forbidden love, Prince Kenric and Archie have to navigate a world of secrecy and magic. The stakes... More

Season List for In Another Era
Chapter 1: King Of The Past
Chapter 3: Admirers And Jealousy
Chapter 4: Witch Of The West
Chapter 5: Moonlight Touch
Chapter 6: Safeguarding Secrets
Chapter 7: Teaser
Chapter 8: News Travels Fast
Chapter 9: Revelations
Chapter 10: One Step Closer
Chapter 11: Taming The Beast
Chapter 12: Flirt
Chapter 13: Pretty Boy
Chapter 14: Empty Victories
Chapter 15: Burn The World
Chapter 16: Dream Big
Chapter 17: Brothers And Sons
Chapter 18: To The Nines
Chapter 19: A Sister's Anger
Chapter 20: Beat Of His Heart
Chapter 21: Treasure
Chapter 22: Blind Faith
Chapter 23: Follow You To Hell
Chapter 24: Kind Hearts
Chapter 25: Journey To The Lake
Chapter 26: Looks Can Be Deceiving
Chapter 27: Blood Magic
Chapter 28: Sins Of The Father
Chapter 29: Set In Stone
Chapter 30: Lonely Crown
Chapter 31: Trust And Ties
Chapter 32: Art Of Teaching
Chapter 33: Princes Never Accept A No
Chapter 34: Accidental Victims
Chapter 35: Aeternum Somnum
Chapter 36: Traitor
Chapter 37: A Crimson Welcome
Chapter 38: Timely Reunion
Chapter 39: Right Direction
Chapter 40: The Red Tree
Chapter 41: Back From The Dead
Chapter 42: Destiny Awaits
Chapter 43: A New Promise

Chapter 2: Royal Punishment

5.2K 124 37
By howtosellmysoul

"Punishment?" Archie asked, his eyes widening slightly in shock. "What do you mean by that?"

"Quite eager to know more, are you not?" Kenric grinned as he spoke. "You will find out soon."

"When?" Archie felt the hair at the back of his neck stand, he would be lying if he said that he was not curious about what Kenric had in mind. Especially considering the way that the prince was looking at him, with mischief so clearly visible in his eyes.

"Tonight," Kenric leaned forward to peck Archie's lips. "I have a meeting with the council now."

"How are you here already? I thought you would be back tomorrow or next week," Archie questioned.

"Are you complaining?" Kenric rose a brow, making Archie narrow his eyes at his lover.

"Of course, I am. I was hoping to come back to a cold and empty bed but instead, I found the most handsome and loving man in the world inside my room waiting for me," Archie said in a deadpan tone. "Who in their right mind would not complain?"

"Somebody is feeling feisty today, hm?" Kenric hummed, slipping his hands under Archie's shirt as he placed them on his waist. "We shall see how feisty you are when I have writhing underneath me. You would not be fighting me then, but begging for me instead."

"Are you sure about that?" Archie spoke, his voice soft as he looked up into Kenric's eyes. Kenric was running his hands up and down Archie's bare skin now before one of them snaked backward.

"Do not test me, my sweet one. Do not tempt me, either. Not unless you want me to have my way with you right here and right now," Kenric said as he palmed Archie's ass.

"Do it," Archie replied without wasting a single heartbeat. "I dare you."

"You dare me?" Kenric repeated, the corner of his lips rising in a smirk as Archie nodded confidently.

"I do," Archie answered, licking his lower lip in anticipation of what Kenric had in store for him.

Kenric took a step back, making Archie furrow his brows in confusion. He walked towards the door, but instead of leaving, he locked it. Archie could not help the smile that found its way on his face, but that soon changed into an expression of surprise as Kenric turned to face him again.

The way that Kenric was inching towards Archie as if he was a tiger ready to pounce on its prey, electrified the stable boy. There was a hunger in his eyes. Archie took a step back, and then another, until the back of his knees hit the edge of his bed.

"Remove your shirt," Kenric ordered.

Without a thought, as if his hands had a mind of their own, Archie's fingers started untying the lace of his shirt. He then pulled it off as he waited for his lover to instruct him further.

"Your shoes and your pants, too." Kenric's voice held its usual authority, but it was not the same as the one he used with his fellow knights or citizens. This was different in a way that Archie could not explain. It was commanding, yet kind.

Archie did as was told, standing in front of Kenric in just his underwear. Kenric's eyes trailed up and down Archie's body, his jaw tightening. From the bulge that was forming in front of his pants, Archie could tell that Kenric liked what he was seeing.

Kenric said nothing, as he slowly started untying his shirt, before removing all of his clothes one by one. Unlike Archie, who had just thrown his clothes carelessly on the floor, the prince folded his neatly before placing them on the chair.

He could not risk them getting wrinkled, they both knew that would raise suspicions, something they could not afford.

Kenric had taken off his underwear too, his erection standing proudly in attention. Archie gulped lightly as he remained frozen right where he stood. His eyes roamed Kenric's naked body shamelessly, taking in the rich and gorgeous sight. Sometimes he really could not believe that a man like him, the warrior prince that all the kingdoms feared, was in love with Archie, a mere stable boy.

But now was not the time for insecurities or self-doubts, especially when Kenric was taking small steps toward him. His gaze fixed on Archie's face, with a dangerously luscious expression on his own.

Kenric rested his palm on Archie's right pec, trailing it down slowly as he felt Archie's bare chest and abdomen. He kept his other hand on the crook of Archie's neck, before pulling him in for a deep, rough kiss.

Archie's arms grabbed Kenric's sides as he kissed back, Kenric pushed closer against him, making their hard dicks rub against one another. The thin cloth of Archie's underwear was the only barrier between them. Nonetheless, Archie moaned in Kenric's mouth, the friction felt too good for words.

Kenric pulled away, keeping his hands on Archie's waist to turn him around. Archie did so, but his heartbeat rose even higher as he was aware of what Kenric would be seeing. His scars were still prominent, not having faded, and they would always remain the same. But Kenric did not care, for him, Archie's entire body could be covered in boils and scars and he would still love him the same. In Kenric's eyes, Archie's beauty was not tainted in the slightest.

Kenric kissed the back of Archie's ear, sending a shiver down his spine. He licked down Archie's neck, his teeth gently scraping his soft skin as he reached his shoulder blade. Kenric repeated the actions, making Archie grow more and more into a mess.

Kenric's hands rubbed up and down Archie's sides before settling further south, palming Archie's ass. He lowered Archie's underwear, pulling apart the cheeks before landing a slap on one of them. Archie moaned out loud, resting his head back on Kenric's shoulder with his eyes closed shut. His face screamed of his pleasure, and for Kenric that was the most mesmerizing sight in all of the world.

Kenric's other hand traveled to Archie's chest, his fingers rubbing then pinching Archie's hardened buds, intensifying his ecstasy even more. Kenric's palm landed on Archie's ass again, and then again. There was a tint of red on his golden-grown skin, and after a couple of more slaps, Kenric rubbed the massaged the sensitive skin soothingly.

"Kenric, please..." Archie's voice was barely a whisper, but the prince heard him loud and clear.

"Please what?" Kenric questioned, his finger now running along the crack gently. "Tell me, Archie, please what?"

"Please," Archie repeated, he sounded breathless. "I want more."

"More of what?" Kenric asked again. "You need to tell me exactly what you want, my love."

"Why must you torture me so?" Archie groaned, in frustration both sexual and mental. "You already know what I want."

"Maybe I do," Kenric replied with a smirk. "But unless you say the words yourself, you will get nothing."

"I want more of you," Archie spoke tenderly. "And I want you to feel more of me. I want your hands all over me. I want you...I want you to touch me in places that only you can."

"I wonder what places you mean," Kenric teased, his finger rubbing the outside of Archie's hole.

"Please, my prince," Archie was growing more desperate with every passing second.

Kenric had not been gone for too long, but Archie craved for him every passing day and night. He was aching to be in Kenric's arms again, to feel his skin underneath his fingertips, to kiss him like there was no tomorrow, and to be one with his lover.

But Kenric seemed adamant about torturing Archie. Not knowing Archie had a few tricks up his sleeves too.

Archie turned around, facing Kenric now, the corner of his lips downwards in a soft frown and his brown eyes looking at him innocently. He kept his hand on Kenric's chest, moving it down slowly as they stared into each other's eyes. Archie grabbed Kenric's erection, wrapping his fingers around the shaft as he moved his hand up and down in gentle motions. His grip was loose, his speed only enough to tease the other man.

Archie touched the slit on Kenric's tip with his thumb, pressing onto the sensitive skin. Kenric let out a low groan, if he was caught off-guard by Archie's actions then he did not let it show.

Archie pushed Kenric to take a step back so that he had enough space to get down on his knees in front of the knight. Kenric said nothing, only looked down with hooded eyes as Archie glanced up at him. Their gaze did not leave one another's as Archie pressed a light kiss on the purple-ish pink head.

Kenric placed his hand on top of Archie's head, caressing his hair. Archie licked Kenric's erection from the tip to the base, repeating the action a few times until his dick was glistening from being wet.

Still not breaking their eye contact, Archie took Kenric in his mouth.

Kenric inhaled deeply, his eyes closing shut involuntarily as his grip on Archie's hair became tighter. Archie started slow, taking in just the tip at first as he adjusted to having Kenric inside his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down, taking in more and more of Kenric each time. The warmth and wetness of Archie's mouth was driving Kenric out of his mind. It was intoxicating, and Kenric was drunk in pleasure.

Kenric opened his eyes again, looking down at the most erotic sight he had ever seen in his entire life. Archie's hands were clenching Kenric's thighs, his nails digging into the hard muscles as he hollowed out his cheeks and sucked Kenric.

Kenric gripped lightly at Archie's hair, his fingers intertwined in the strands. He kept both his hands on Archie's head, pulling him away a few inches. Archie looked up, his face red and breathless, and Kenric could tell that he was confused.

Kenric did not use words, he only went back into Archie's mouth. Archie stayed still, knowing what Kenric wanted. Control. Kenric thrusted in and out, increasing his speed steadily.

When Kenric felt himself getting close, he stepped back. He pulled Archie up, pressing his lips against the other man's, not caring that he just had his dick in his mouth. His hands roamed Archie's body, as he gently laid him down on the cot, climbing on top of the stable boy.

Kenric held their erections together, rubbing them against each other as he continued kissing Archie. Archie wrapped his arms around Kenric's neck, pulling him closer as the friction of their dicks drove him toward the edge of blissful insanity.

"You are a cunning one, are you not?" Kenric whispered in Archie's ear as his hand jacked off their shafts.

"I do not what you mean," Archie replied, his voice low. It was a white lie. Both of them knew it.

"Oh, you do. You very well know what I mean," Kenric said, biting Archie's ear lobe as he increased his speed. "My foxy lover, getting me down on my knees by going on yours."

"Too many words," Archie spoke. "Kiss me, please."

"Your wish is my command, Your Highness." Kenric grinned as he connected their lips.

Both of them were lost in the daze of their passion and lust. Archie was the first one to climax, seeing his face get twisted in pleasure as his dick shot out ropes of thick, white liquid, Kenric himself could not stop from following after him. Their stomachs were covered in the remains of their forbidden activities, as they both lay on their backs, trying to catch their breath.

"I thought you had a meeting with the council," Archie spoke up after a period of silence.

"Fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Duke of Camellias By Leah

Historical Fiction

177K 15K 42
Emmanuel, Duke of Thornton, is handsome, wealthy, and most of all, unmarried. Nicknamed the Duke of Camellias by his admirers, he seems to have the w...
291K 12K 53
ROMANCE *Jasper continues to watch the man play around on his own in the river. Splashing thin air and washing himself of his dirt and blood stained...
1.6M 62.6K 67
A story of two enemies attached and captivated by lust and value. "You act like you can't stand me...But the moment I get my hands on you, you're lik...
36.3K 1.9K 95
This is Book 2 of Unrequited? The Series We pick up 6 years later and Art finally has it all...his dream career, great friends and an active social l...