STRONGEST HERO REINCARNATED A...

By NoahNP

The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died... More

Epilogue:- (Chp 1)CURSE YOU GOD!
(chp 2)AN ENCOUNTER IN THE FOREST
(chp3) LUCIFER
(chp4) UNCOMFORTABLE MEETING
Explaination
(chp5) Chaos
(chp6) BATTLE'S CONCLUSION
(chp7) ADMISSION IN ACADEMY?
(EXTRA 1) PEACEFUL TIME
(CHP 8) THE CAKE SHOP
(CHP 9) A DARK PLOT
(CHP 10) ALCHEMIST ENCOUNTER
(extra 2) JUST WHO IS SHE?
(Extra 3) FAVOURITE GENRE
(CHP 11) PLAN FALLS DOWN
(chp 12) PLAYTIME ENDS
[chp13] SHE LOST
[Chp 14] Assassin's Oath
[CHP- 15] Otherworldly Reunion
[Chp-17] AFTER EFFECTS
Epilogue end:-[Chp-18]RESCHEDULE
[ARC:-1] CHP:-1 LAWLESS
[CHP-1.5] EXAMINATION PATTERN.

[CHP 16] IS THIS IT!?

270 8 0
By NoahNP

Neel was now facing off against the three strong enemies all on his own. He had removed the restrictions, allowing him to use most of his power freely. His usual calm and friendly aura was now replaced by the fierce and threating demeanor of a seasoned warrior!

Neel:- BRAHMASTRA!
[divine weapon in Indian mythology capable of destroying almost everything]

Neel chanted and a flaming trident appeared in his hand, the weapon appeared to be simply on fire and didn't seem threating at all. But...

Neel:- SVAHA
[A sacrifice from oneself to god! Usually said during religious prayer while pouring ghee, grains or other offering in fire.]

The red crown Neel wore on his head shined and some part of it broke and dissolved in the spear.

Now the spear finally showed its true might. He robbed the enemy's power using TYAAG and used it to strengthen his abilities through SVAHA. A simple but deadly combo.

In front of Neel stood the three empty armours. The undead armours now nothing more than cheap imitations of the warriors who wore them in the past, realised the danger their enemy posed and decided to give it their all.

Neel:- Spear Arts: THRUST!

In an instant he created a hole through the high puppet.

Neel:- Spear Arts:- PIERCE!

Not allowing any gap, he blew the head of the Master Puppet.

General puppet:- DARK PULSE BLADE RUSH!

Neel:- Spear Arts:- IMPALE!

The General puppet sneaked behind Neel and rained down a fury of slashs. Neel using the distance to his advantage, impaled the General puppet right through the heart, i.e., the core in the left shoulder.

Neel then jumped back, creating distance and took stance again. He expected the knights to stand up again. He expected that they have more than one core, explaining their power.

But the enemy didn't move. They were on the ground, dead still.

Neel:- That's it? I mean, IS THAT IT?!

As if to answer his statement, the upper floor broke down and there landed two figures near him.

???:- Damn you are like a cockroach, just loss already!

???:- I could say that to you as well. You look delicate but have quite a strong body.

Lucifer aka Lia along with the enemy Diablo and reached Neel after turning the whole factory into a ruin.

Neel:- Who are you?

Lia:- Ha? Who are you?

Diablo:- The prisoner!

Neel:- Oh the Scumbag! Along with a pretty lady? What more sins are you planning to pile up? You will drown in your own bad karma one day demon!

Lia:- Oh he already did when he meet me.

Diablo:- Cough! Cough!

There stood Lucifer's enemy, he was now missing one of his legs and a horn. While Lucifer did have a few cuts and bruises, he still was better off.

Neel:- You must be our friend's ally then. The one with whom they found us.

Lia:- Tony, Max and Anastasia?

Neel:- Yes those three trouble makers. I am Neel Kaur, pleasure to make your acquaintance Beutiful lady.

Lia:- Lia Regalia, nice to meet you too.

Diablo:- ASURA ARTS:- FIST OF BLACK BLOOD!

Diablo using the gap created by this situation, decided to attack first. Using his one functioning leg he sprinted forward just to be block by a flaming spear.

Neel:- Spear Arts:- THRUST!

Their attacks clashed and Diablo lost his arm. He was blown away by that attack.

Lucifer and Neel prepared for a counter attack but none came. They look at each other and said.

Lia/Neel:- Is that it?!

CRUNCH!

Again as if reacting to their thoughts, a sudden sound of someone eating ringed across the building. Just then, the defeated knight puppets rose up and almost flew towards Diablo!

A huge magic explosion took place as soon as the two came in contact. Diablo had eaten the broken cores of the three puppet knights, merging with them in the process.

Diablo:- Grahhhhh!

His arm and leg now replaced with extremely tough and thick armour. He had Iron arm attached to his sides and three core popping out of his chest.

Diablo:- SOUL ALCHEMIST ARTS:- DEMON LORD'S GREED!

Lucifer and Neel saw what was happening in front of their eyes. Diablo absorbed the souls of the puppet knights and grew way stronger.

Diablo:- Grahhhhhh!

The voice of the world rang yet again.

Individual Diablo trying to surpass his limits.
Almost Ascension achieved.
Diablo has changed races forcefully.
He is now Arc-Demon IRON MONARCH.
Individual Diablo has seized to exist.

IRON MONARCH

SOUL ALCHEMIST
NEW BORN MONARCH
IRON SOUL
HALF DEMON
ARC DEMON

Lucifer and Neel were caught oof gaurd. Diablo who now looked extremely different from before roared yet again.

Neel:- IRON MONARCH?

Lia:- Arc demon at that..... Damn, why are all the villians around me growing stronger. First Roy and now Diablo... now I am realising how women feel about persistent men.

Neel:- Aren't you a women yourself?

Lia:- It is not an important question right now Neel! Get your thoughts together, Neel!

Neel:- Yes Yes. Diablo evolved? Like a Pokemon? No this transformation, he is like a Digimon!

Lia:- No, that is not that important either! What even is this poke and digi?!

Iron:- Grahhhhhhh

The monarch had used the confusion to his advantage and gathered energy in his hands. Giving each orb of energy shapes. Sharp arrow like projectiles were thrown by the strong four arms of the Iron monarch.

Neel:- DHAAL! [Shield]

Lia:- BARRIER MAGIC:- MANA DOME!

They managed to block the attack, however The Iron Monarch sneaked behind them. He strengthen his arms and crashed the mana dome created by Lucifer. It gave time for Neel to react and direct his shield towards Iron Monarch.

However that attack was a feint. Four more arrow shaped projectiles appeared from the smoke created by the previous attack.

All four hit Neel in the back. However, there was no damage.

Neel:- Body Strengthen.

The crown on Neel's head cracked more and some parts of it faded away. Lucifer prepared for the next move.

Lia:- SHADOW MAGIC- BINDING SHADOW

Iron Monarch:- GRAHHHHHH

Lia:- WIND MAGIC:- CAGE!
          FIRE MAGIC:- CHAINS OF FLAMES
          EARTH MAGIC:- LOCK!

Multi casting four different element spells, Lucifer created an absolute restraint to hold the enemy.

Shadow magic held on to two of its arms, Fire magic held the other two, Earth magic held the lower section of the body and Wind magic created a cage around it, making movement close to impossible.

Neel:- BRAHMASTRA: MRUTYU! [death]

Neel used the rest of the crimson crown to launch a devastating attack on The Iron Monarch. As it struggled to free itself, the spear hit him head on.

However the monarch endured, Neel didn't step back and with all his might kept the spear pressed on the enemy's torso. The flames overflowing, almost drowned the Iron Monarch in flames.

Lia:- WIND MAGIC:- GUST!

Giving the flames even more power, Lucifer created strong wind. The monarch now getting pushed back. The iron parts of its body say signs of melting.

Neel:- A Little bit more!

There the monarch's body unable handle the attacks of the two seasoned warriors, lost.

Crashed into the solid ground below it. The huge figure of the Iron Monarch, now laid motionless.

Lia:- Is that....

Neel:- No stop stop! Don't say it again. Don't jinx our victory!

Lia:- Sorry sorry. I almost made the same mistake.

Ensuring that no sudden turn of events occurs from the key words. Neel saved the day.

Lia:- Now what do we do?

Neel:- Call our allies and take him into custody?

Lia:- Hhmm agreed.

Neel:- I am kinda disappointed though.

Lia:- Agreed, was expecting a more epic and blood boiling battle.

???:- Want me to help with that?

The room was subjected to intense pressure and it was as if the air itself split open. From that crack appeared DEMON GENERAL ROY EVERLAND.

Roy:- Hello there princess Lia and S rank adventure Neel.

Neel:- Why are you talking so comfortably with us?

Lia:- Yeah I don't remember being friends with you!

Roy:- Stern.

Saying that he picked up the huge figure of the Iron Monarch and moved towards the crack.

Roy:- He was my objective anyways. See you later Lia honey.

Lucifer on hearing that clearly felt disgusted and didn't try to hide it either. Repulsive is what his face said.

Neel:- Quite a strong reaction there princess.

Lia:- Shut up Neel.

Roy:- Hmmm, the only one allowed to have a lover's quarrel with the princess is me!

Roy unsheathed his katana and pointed it at Neel, however something from across the crack caught him and dragged him away.

As soon as that ended, both Lucifer and Neel almost feel down with exhaustion. Sitting on the floor they looked at each other and decided to keep discussions for later.

Neel:- SHRAP! [curse]

Neel putting the restrictors on, felt the energy leave his body and lied down on the floor. Similarly, Lucifer unsummoned the knights and left everything to his Generals and decided to sleep himself.

Neel/Lia:- That's it for today I hope!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2K 42
Akemi was the most powerful immortal of another world. Why did I say "was"? Oh, because he's been reincarnated into the body of a powerless 16 year o...
701 23 3
When a Hero in another world dies after defeating the Demon Lord of his world, he finds himself being reborn into a new world. However, this time it...
13K 673 32
Since Analiese's mother died she's been tossed around like baggage, wondering why her life has to be this way. The day she was pulled away from her m...
5.8K 771 37
Even in the darkest of times, one can still find light. They just have to look at the stars. Humans have been blessed by the Divines. For centuries...