THE SPACE BETWEEN US pt. 1

By _JustDebbie_

Katniss was quiet and Cole noticed, he let her go. If it was someone else, he wouldn't do that. "Or else what... More

Author's Note.
CHARACTER SKETCH
Epilogue
Chapter One: Top besties
~IMPORTANT NOTE~
Chapter Three: Detention
Chapter Four : Stay
Chapter Five: Report.
โš ๏ธNOT A CHAPTER โš ๏ธ
ASTHETICS ๐ŸŒ„
MUST READโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
NOTICE.
LISTEN!!!
MY BABIES!!!

Chapter Two: A strange name

14 5 0
By _JustDebbie_

The rest classes were all the same, teachers being strict, Cole and Katniss rolling their eyeballs at each other each time their gaze met, scoffing each time they crossed path...

Jayden and Ashley took the responsibility to end this but at any trial, both would walk out. It was so childish.

"How are they gonna love each other if they continue like this?" Jayden asked when he got frustrated.

DING-DONG
The bell tinkled, that was the dismissal bell.

The four stood at the door leading out of the school hall.

"Are you guys ready to let this go now?" Jayden asked looking at the both of them.

They averted their gazes else where.

"Goodbye!" Katniss said and walked away, Ashley ran after her.

"Where's she going? I could've dropped her off." Cole pointed.

"Do you even have a brain?" Jayden asked.

"Don't scold me, I-"

"Shut up!"

"Really man, I lit-"

"Shut up!"

"This is what I get for-"

"Shut the fuck up man! Don't you ever stop talking? Shut-the-fuck-up!!!" Jayden was furious.

"Am I talking?"

"God! Shut that hole! You were on track a while ago but you didn't have to push the fact that you helped her," Jayden said,"It made her feel like you didn't want to and that's the thing with girls, they'll never agree that something  happened so you have to agree with them."

"No!"

"Yesss!!"

"She lied about it!"

"No, she didn't want a fight between Ashley and Maddie."

"That's what I was looking forward to," Cole shrugged.

"Shut-the-fuck-up!"

Cole sighed.

"Explain to me how's she's going to like you when you're being too proud of yourself,"

"I wasn't being proud,"

"Don't argue with me!" Jayden's voice rose.

Cole nodded without a word.

"We're trying to help you and look at what you're doing,"

"I didn't mean to-"

"Tell that to Katniss at her house tonight,"

"I'm not going!"

Those words sounded like a joke to Jayden because he's gonna be the one listening to Cole's whine about Katniss.

Jayden smacked Cole's head in anger.

"Hey!" Cole frowned, touching the spot.

"I want a feedback tomorrow!" Jayden said and walked away.

Like love was by force...

•••

Ashley pulled Katniss to the courtyard to talk for a while.

"Why are you walking home? You could've let Jayden drop you off or Cole instead."

"No, thank you."

"Should I call your mom?"

"Don't bother, she's at work."

"You're just wasting your time being angry at Cole."

"I'm not!"

"Anger doesn't suit you, forget about what happened, you both made a mistake."

"I didn't, I-"

"Ssh!" Ashley placed a finger on her lips"You talk too much girl!"

"No I don't,"

"Oh yes you do. You argue alot." Ashley said,"You could've said thank you when he helped you but no! You just pushed it further,"

"Apologize today at your house, he's coming over!"

"He's not!"

"I said he's gonna! Apologize!"

Katniss frowned.

"Don't give me that look, I want to hear everything tomorrow."

Katniss turned and walked away.

"Take the bus!" Ashley shouted.

"No!"

"Don't make me force you into Jayden's car,"

"Leave me alone!" Katniss said and walked faster.

•••

Jayden already told Cole to give him a feedback tomorrow. He couldn't believe he was going to face that girl again.

He scoffed.

Some part of him didn't want to go but the other part really wanted to.

He walked to his car and just when he wanted to get in, he saw something or rather someone.

Maddie gets picked up from school everyday by her personal driver, why was she walking home today? Moreover that thing was by her side.

"Katniss walked home today right?" Cole asked himself," I better hope we're not thinking the same thing Maddie."

Cole threw his bag into the car, locked it and shoved the keys into his pocket. He dialed Ashley's number as he trailed Maddie and Katherine.

"What?!" Ashley shouted over the phone

Cole ignored her," Where's Katniss?"

"Probably on her way home,why?"

"Did she take the bus?"

"I told her to but I'm not sure,she didn't." Ashley concluded. "Did something happen?"

"Not yet," Cole said.

"What'd you -" Cole hung up and hastened his steps.

His instincts could never be wrong .

On the straight road, he saw Maddie and Katherine and ahead of them was Katniss walking home alone.
He hastened his steps and caught up with Maddie and Katherine.

"You two don't happen to leave on madison street, do you?" Cole said from behind them.

Maddie and Katherine haulted when they heard that voice.

"You guys don't happen to be stalking Katniss, do you?" Cole asked again.

They refuse to turn so Cole walked in front of them.

"I'll act like nothing happened but that's only if you promise that I don't have to worry about you hurting my girlfriend," Cole said.

They nodded in silence.
They stepped backwards bit by bit away from Cole and finally ran away.

"That's right. Run and don't come back!" Cole said, shouting.

•••

For the record, Cole has a seriously loud voice.

Katniss found the voice very familiar, she had to clear her mind. She turned and saw Cole.

"Of course, it had to be him," She scoffed.

What confused her was Maddie and Katherine running.

Wait!

Were they following her?
Did they want to bully her again?
Did Cole save her again?

Her thoughts raced.

Cole turned and saw her and she quickly turned away. She regretted why she stopped walking in the first place. With a clenched fists and a deep sigh, she continued her walk home, keeping in mind that Cole was trailing behind.

Every second she tried to turn, Cole was still behind. Infact, he was catching up with her. She was getting uncomfortable by the minute.

Finally, with all the guts in her she did it. Holding her breath, she stopped walking and turned.

"Why are you following me?" Katniss asked with a faint smile.

Cole shrugged.

"Ashley asked you to take the bus and you didn't so, I'm walking you home."

"I see," Katniss nodded" but it's not my first time of walking home -"

"And it's not my first time of walking you home,"

"Hmmmm?" Katniss eyes widened as Cole nodded

'It's not what? He's walked me home before?!!!!' Katniss spoke inwardly.

"You should've taken the bus like Ashley said,"

Katniss sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Maddie and Katherine were out for you again," Cole continued

"That's explains why I saw them running," Cole nodded," I will take the bus next time, thanks for your care." She said waving at Cole.

"I'm not leaving till you get home, safe and sound. So you can stop waving."

Katniss put her hand down and looked to the ground. She drew circles with her foot. She blushed.

Cole chuckled at her childish act.

Without being told she started moving again.

•••

"See you at five," Cole said when they got to her house.

She nodded and waved with a smile, he waved back and waited for her to go in before turning his back.

"What have I done to myself?" Cole asked rubbing his forehead head.

He flagged cab to school to pick up his car before driving home.

Katniss walked into the house and met her mom on the couch.

"엄마!!!" She was shocked to see her mom," I thought you were at work."

(엄마  = Mother)

"How are you Katniss?" Maria, her mom asked

"Right," she nodded,"Good day mom, I'm good mom, you didn't go to work today?"

"I didn't, there wasn't much to do." Maria assured

Katniss shrugged," What can I say, you're the boss."

"You're back home late today, why?"

"I-I-err- I had stuff to do at school, that's why,"

"Ok, but school dismissed by two o'clock. It's four o'clock."

"Is it?" Katniss scratched her head

"What happened Katniss?" Maria said looking directly at her daughter.

"I-I-I--" Katniss opened her mouth but words didn't come out.

"You, you, you what?" Maria asked, shaking her head

Katniss said," I walked home,"

Maria's jaw dropped," You did what?"

"I...I walked home because-"

"Katniss we talked about this, you agreed to take the bus,"

"I know but-"

"But what? It's not safe walking that long distance alone,"

"Mom I'm sorry,"

"Good and I'm getting you a driver,"

"No mom. That's a waste of money."

"So what? It's my money. I will not have you walk such a long distance when we can afford a driver." Maria was furious.

"But I -"

"What did Ashley say about this? She let you walk home?"

"No." Katniss head dropped," She told me to take the bus too." Katniss spoke hesitantly.

"And you didn't?"

Katniss nodded.

"God! This girl!"

"I'm sorry mom," Katniss looked up.

"You won't take the school bus! You don't want me picking you up! You don't want a personal driver! And now you won't take the public bus!" Maria scolded.

"I will next time, I promise."

"That's what you said the the last time, look at us now!"Maria pointed.

Maria was almost in anger. She was losing it. Katniss walking home is not something she enjoyed.

"Why didn't you go with Ashley in Jayden's car?"

"I didn't feel like taking a ride home, I just wanted to walked and lay off some steam." Katniss said.

"What steam? Did something happen to you at school?"

"Nooo!!!" Katniss shaked her head.

"Something happened, tell me! You don't hide stuff from me Katniss."

Katniss sighed.

"So there's this guy at school and he-"

"Wait! Guy??" Maria asked, confused.

Katniss has never talked about a guy before.

"Yeah," Katniss nodded.

"What happened to the guy?"

"What you should be asking is what happened to me," Katniss pointed at herself.

"What happened Katniss?"

"He made me so mad, I got angry and decided to walk home."

"Who's this guy and what'd he do?"

"According to Ashley, he's Jayden's bestrfriend."

"Oh!" Maria nodded." What'd he do that made you so mad?"

"You know those girls I told you about?" Katniss asked.

"What girls?"

"Maddie and Katherine," Katniss mentioned.

"Err..." Maria scratched her head trying to remember.

"Come on remember!" Katniss snapped her fingers.

"The rude girls on your first day?"

"Exactly! That's them. They got mad at me for no reason today."

She lied, there was a reason.

"Really? Did they bully you again?"

Katniss nodded.

"What'd you do?" Maria was curious.

"I tried walking away without a fight like you said but I tripped over and she tugged my hair,"

"She did what???"

"Yes mummy she did," Katniss nodded "This guy came and stopped them."

"So basically, he saved you." Maria said.

"I wouldn't exactly say save but I guess..." She shrugged.

"And you're mad that he did?" Maria was confused.

"No. I'm mad because Ashley found out and I didn't want that to happen, I thought that Ashley would pick a fight with Maddie."

"Did she?"

"No. He kept say I was helpless and I didn't like it." Katniss pouted.

Maria laughed.

"Mom seriously, it's not funny."

"Ok, I'm sorry." Maria stopped laughing,"First of all, I'm calling your principal because of that girl."

"Mom! No!"

"I'm not asking for permission, I'll do it."

Katniss sighed.

"Secondly, I'm sorry you had to go through all of that but I'm not sure that a good reason to be mad at him. I mean you were helpless -"

"I wasn't!" Katniss shouted

"Ok, you should be thanking him for helping you."

"I should be thanking him?" Katniss asked, grimacing.

Maria nodded.

"For helping me?"

Maria nodded again.

"He did help you. I mean if he wasn't there, what could have happened next?"

Katniss sighed in frustration, nobody was on her side not even her mom.

"You're saying that I apologize?"

"You know the right thing so do it." Maria said" what's his name?"

"Cole Perry,"

"Cole Perry! Isn't he the kid from your your school app?"

"Yeah, yeah, it's him."

"He's good,"

"Not too good," Katniss mumbled.

"Are you sure there's nothing going on?" Maria said giving Katniss a skeptical look.

"엄마!!!"

(엄마  = Mother)

"I didn't say anything," Maria said with her hands in mid air.

"I'm going upstairs," Katniss stood up and walked away.

"Come down for lunch!"

"Sure!"

•••

Katniss came down the stairs, almost running. She realized she was hungry the moment she came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a baggy shirt, shorts and flip-flops. She packed her hair in a bun.

She walked into the kitchen and took a sit behind the breakfast bar.

"Are you done?" Katniss asked as she streched her neck.

"Right on time," Maria said placing a tray of pasta, sausage rolls and chicken before Katniss.

Katniss looked at her mom, Maria gave her a slight nod. With that she reached for her fork and here comes the pasta...

"Where's Henry anyway?"

"He's at a friend's house for a group project." Maria explained.

"Oh!" Katniss nodded," He's getting scarce around the house these days."

Maria shrugged before picking up her beeping phone.

Maria sighed," I have a meeting by 5pm,"

"I knew it! I just knew something was wrong with you staying home,"

Maria smiled.

"It just came up and I have to be there because--"

"You're the boss. I understand, I got it." Katniss completed and faced her food

"I'll be back tonight, you won't stay home alone."

"Sure," Katniss said with an eye roll.

"I'll be upstairs if you need anything," Maria said walking away.

"Mummy!" Katniss called

Maria turned to her.

"I'm having a friend come over," Katniss said" I almost forgot to tell you."

Maria shrugged.

"Ashley is always coming over, why you telling me?"

"It's not Ashley," Katniss said

"It's not?!"

Katniss shaked her head.

"Who's coming over?"

"A guy's coming over," Katniss spoke hesitantly.

"A GUY!?" Maria's eyes widened.

Katniss has never brought a guy home since they moved here. Katniss hardly talked about boys except Korean guys which Maria classified as men. Maria almost thought it was an abnormality in growth. She taught her daughter was growing in the wrong way.

"Who's this GUY??" Maria asked taking a sit beside her daughter.

Katniss was not surprised. Her mom had always wanted this to happen. Ashley and her mom were like the same kind of people but at different ages.

"It's Cole Perry," Her voice dropped.

"What?!" Maria asked in shock," Is it the same Cole Perry or they're two people named Cole Perry in your school?"

"It's the same one,"

"I-I- thought you were mad at him?"

"Of course I am but after he walked me home, maybe I got over my anger."

Maria chuckled.

"You didn't tell me he walked you home,"

"He walked me home," Katniss told her.

"Why's he coming over?"

"Why else? He's coming to study."

"Hmm..." Maria gave her that skeptical look again.

"Mum I'm serious. He's coming over to study, nothing more! nothing less!"

"I can't wait to see him,"

"He's coming over by five and you have a meeting,"

"I can delay it just to see this Cole Perry that ISN'T your BOYFRIEND," Maria said and winked.

"Jesus Christ!" Katniss mumbled.

"I'm upstairs," Maria said and exited the kitchen.

•••

Unlike most girls, Katniss wasn't panicking. Her school's most important boy was coming over and she was cool.

Infact, her mom and her were watching a reality show. The show got interrupted by news at five and it dawned on her.

She screamed.

"What's wrong? What's the matter?" Maria asked, sitting up.

"It's five!" Katniss stood up.

"Yes it is. Why are you screaming like that?"

"Mom," Katniss called.

"Yes,"

"Cole's coming over by five and it's five!" She stamped her foot.

Maria chuckled.
He daughter was definitely growing in the right way.

"I thought you had nothing to do with Cole,"

"It's five mom! My school's most priced possession is coming over by five and it's five!"

"So what?"

"My hair's a mess!" Katniss touched her hair.

"It's not," Maria shaked her head.

"My clothes!" She examined her self.

"Nothing's wrong with them,"

The gate bell rang and Katniss'heart skipped a beat.

Maria walked to the main entrance and pushed the button on the wall before speaking,

"Everdeen's residence, how may I help you?"

"I'm here to see Katniss Everdeen," Cole spoke.

Katniss jaw dropped hearing that voice.

"It's him! It's Cole!" She whispered.

"Give me a minute," Maria said before unlocking the gate and walking over to Katniss.

"My life is over!"

"Katniss go upstairs and change if you're so worried about how you look," Maria pointed towards the stairs.

"What about my room? it's a mess!"

"You can use the study room besides, your room is not a mess!"

"But-"

"But nothing Katniss. Cole will walk in here in a matter of seconds and you'll still be here, go!"

She ran up the stairs like someone was pursuing her.

Cole walked in with a bag strapped to one hand.

"Come in!" Maria said, sitting on the the sofa.

Cole looked around but couldn't find Katniss.

"Have a sit," Maria said.

Cole took a sit on another sofa.

"She'll be down in a minute,"

"Okay," Cole relaxed.

"It's nice to meet you in person Cole Perry. I'm Maria everdeen, Katniss' mom."

Cole stood up and bowed.

Maria almost laughed at Cole action

"Pardon me ma'am , I thought you were someone else. It's nice to meet you ma'am,"

"Oh please, just call me Mrs Everdeen, okay?"

Cole nodded and took his seat.

When Maria noticed that Katniss was taking too long.

She sighed.

"I'll be right back," She excuse herself and left Cole.

She met Katniss at the staircase.

"This is what you changed to?" Maria asked, whispering.

She wore a pink top with a short pleated skirt. Her hair was still packed in a bun, it was messy. She was simple.

"Is it bad? I could go change," Katniss said turning back.

Maria pulled her.

"It would be unthinkable to do that when your guest has been been waiting for you,"

"Ok but-"

"Wrap it up and come out," Maria said as she walked back to the sitting room.

She took in a breath.

"It's gonna be ok," She told herself.

She walked into the sitting room and met Cole.

"You're here," She said and Cole nodded.

"I've met your mum," Cole said.

"Oh, my mum." Katniss repeated," mummy, we'll be in the study room."

Katniss pulled Cole along with her as they walked towards the stairs.

"Are you sure that's your mum?" Cole whispered.

"Yeah why?" She whispered back.

"I thought she was your sister,"

"What?!!!"

"She's like a carbon copy of you, plus she looked so young,"

•••

"Let's start with the assignment given today," Katniss said.

"Sure,"

"I'm gonna teach you the way I know it,"

"That's exactly how I want it," Cole smiled and she smiled back.

"Organic chemistry is..."

Cole wasn't here to listen but he just had to do this to get close enough to his crush.

Katniss was a beautiful girl. She knew it. They knew it. So did Cole.

He sat there staring at her like she was something that fell from heaven. If there were any words to describe her, he'd admit she was a painting, because the ovalness of her face, that perfectly sculpted nose and small plump lips were captivating; something one couldn't take their eyes off.

Katniss had a long wavy black hair, silky n' shiny, it was packed in a messy bun but the stubborn strands  stylishly fell across her face. Her eyes glittered like a diamond watch. It intrigued him, it suddenly softened as she met his curious gaze.

"What's wrong?" She looked straight at him, and with such fashion, tucked strands of hair behind her ear.

Yes, those were actually silver eyes staring confidently and him. She batted her long lashes at Cole who looked lost in wonderland and when he finally came back to earth, he realized painfully what a moron he must have been.

"What you said..." He scratched the back of his head feeling discomfort as she continued staring intently at him.

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" She  asked briskly but she secretly noticed how tensed he was.

'God, this was going pretty bad' Cole thought.

Infact, he was stranded with words and ended up saying nothing but, "it's fine,"

"Okay, anything else?" Her eyes fluttered at him.

"Actually, No..." Cole said and bowed his head, feeling dejected andmentally cursing.

"Um, Cole?" She called back at him. Soft. Polite. Boy how relieved he felt as she said his name, like an excited lil' boy he raised his head and all that dejection was quickly replaced with hope.

"Can you help me with something too?"

Was that a question," yes! I mean yeah anything, how may I be of help?" Cole asked.

"I've noticed that you're good in physics. I am...but you're better, so I really need someone to put me through. Can you?" She asked, squinting her eyes.

Not again, she looked at him with those powerful silver eyes,and he'll be a fool if She backed out.

"Of course, I'll help you anytime you're ready." He smiled exposing his clean and snow-white dentition.

"Thank you so much, Cole."

"You're welcome. Katniss." He said her name with a smile.

He offered his hand and she shook him willingly with a genuine smile.

Katniss. A strange name. Her hands gave him the best feeling and he couldn't understand it.

She withdrew her hand.

•••

"I guess that's all I can say," Katniss said, closing the textbook."I hope you understood?"

Cole nodded.

"Anything else?"

"No...not really." Cole said." See me out?"

"Sure," Katniss said and they both stood up.

They walked out of the study room with Cole wondering if she thought he was hot.

Why would that thought come anyway?

Maybe that's why she asked for a favour. No, she was honest, right? She asked for his help which pretty girl would do that? Either way, he probably has an effect on her, a naughty voice in his head told him and he concluded it was true because he had...

He was tall. His face was like an exquisite craftsmanship, decorated with thick eyebrows and long lashes that made his amber eyes audible. On the curved jaw were pinked lips and all the attention he gave to his hair was audible. No one knows how he did it but it fell this way n' that, highlighting his cheekbone. Lastly was his signature grin,

#getthegirldrooling.

He smirked at his own thoughts. He didn't realize they were downstairs until Katniss introduced him to her brother.

"This is my younger brother, Henry." Katniss said." Henry, this is Cole, say hi."

Henry glares at Cole for a second and the next he pushed his hand out.

"Hi, I'm Henry." Was all he said.

'Did she say younger?'  Cole thought.

"I'm Cole," He took Henry's hand.

"Her boyfriend?" Henry asked, pointing at Katniss.

"Henry!" Katniss called out "He's my classmate, he just came over to study."

"He's the first guy you're bringing home and you want me to believe that, never!"

"Forget it," Katniss said and pulled Cole with her.

Cole had already entered the car but he remembered Jayden warning him to apologize.

"By the way," Cole said, making Katniss to turn back.

"Yeah?"

"I was gonna apologize for what happened today at school, it was-"

"Don't worry about that," Katniss said, cutting him short." It was my fault, I should have thanked you instead of picking a fight."

"It's not your fault, I mean I knew you didn't want Ashley to find out but I told her and..." He sighed.

"I'm ok, at least she didn't pick a fight." Katniss said and the both laughed

"So let's call it even?" Cole asked, pulling his hand out.

"Yeah," she nodded, shaking his hand.

"See you in school tomorrow," Cole said as he got in his car.

"Sure, goodnight Cole." She waved and walked back into the house.

"He's not that bad," Henry said, descending the stairs.

"Be quiet!" Katniss sat on the sofa, grabbing her phone.

"Where's mom anyway?" Henry asked "she wasn't home when I came in."

"I wasn't expecting to see you either, did something happen?"

"Nope, just rounded up the stuff quickly, I didn't want to sleep over."

"Oh, Mom will be back soon. You hungry?" Katniss stood walking towards the kitchen.

"Yes please," he followed her.

*******************
Author's Note⚠️⚠️

I'm sorry for the late update guys. Please forgive me 🥲.

I had exams but I'm done with them now so I'll be updating more often from now.

I apologize for any mistake I made in this chapter.

I'd like to know what you think about the chapter 😊.

Hmm, so she like k- guys, same here 😉.

What's your thoughts about Henry?
Her mom?

please vote, comment or support me in anyway you can.♥️♥️

Thanks for reading!

See you in the next chapter 👋

               Sending love🥰♥️

_Debbiebanks_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 5.7K 31
{ู…ููƒู’ุชู…ูู„ุฉ} {ู…ุชุฑุฌู…ุฉ} ูƒููŠู…ู’ ุชูŽุงูŠู’ู‡ููŠููˆู†ู’ุบู’ ูููŠ ุนูŽู„ูŽุงู‚ูŽุฉู ุณูุฑู‘ููŠู‘ูŽุฉู ู…ูŽุนูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูุฏููŠุฑู ุงู„ุชู‘ูŽู†ู’ูููŠุฐููŠู‘ู ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ูŠูŽุนู’ู…ูŽู„ู ู„ูŽุฏูŽูŠู’ู‡ู. ุฌููŠููˆู†ู’ ุฌููˆู†ู’ุบููƒููˆูƒู’...
64.8K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
945K 83.6K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
17.3K 1.1K 14
ุงู„ูƒุงุชุจู‡ : ุฑู†ุฏ ุงู„ุณุจูŠุนูŠโœ๐Ÿผ ุฑูˆุงูŠุชูŠ ุงู„ุงูˆู„ู‰ ุฃุชู…ู†ู‰ ุชุนุฌุจูƒู… ูˆุงุณุชู…ุชุนูˆ...