The Enchantress² | N + E Mika...

By Kinky_BabyGirl14

-Book 2- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. ... More

Authors Note
Banner
Characters
Preface
Chapter 1 - Return of the Heretic
Chapter 2 - Unanswered Questions
Chapter 3 - Of Witches, Secrets, and Family Ties
Chapter 4 - The Unseen Protector
Chapter 5 - Reunions and Confessions
Chapter 6 - Morning Surprises and Midnight Revelations
Chapter 7 - A Desperate Plan
Chapter 8 - Bound by Chains, Freed by Fury
Chapter 9 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 10 - The Davina Problem
Chapter 11 - A Game of Memories
Chapter 12 - A Vengeful Reunion
Chapter 13 - Revelations and Complications
Chapter 14 - A House Divided
Chapter 15 - Gifts, Betrayals, and Threats
Chapter 16 - Between Dreams and Reality
Chapter 17 - A Miracle and a Tragedy
Chapter 18 - Protecting the Future
Chapter 19 - Reclaiming the Kingdom
Chapter 20 - A Heretic Unleashed
Please Read
Chapter 21 - A Night of Revelry and Mayhem
Chapter 22 - A Game of Truth and Consequences
Chapter 24 - Monsters Within
Chapter 25 - Making Choices
Chapter 26 - A Moment of Peace and a Desperate Plan
Chapter 27 - Thanksgiving Surprises
Chapter 28 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 29 - Love, Loss, and the Power of Family
Chapter 30 - The Unwanted Alliances
Chapter 31 - Desperate Choices and the Unraveled Truth
Chapter 32 - The Sacrifice Play
Chapter 33 - Moving Forward with a Smile
Chapter 34 - Forever a Mikaelson
Chapter 35 - When the Past Comes Knocking
Chapter 36 - A Lethal Game of Secrets
Chapter 37 - Interventions and Confessions
Chapter 38 - Chains and Revelations
Chapter 39 - Magic, Miracles, and Mikaelsons
Chapter 40 - Deceit, Confrontations, and Magical Showdowns
Chapter 41 - The Unfinished Prophecy
Chapter 42 - Family Under Siege
Chapter 43 - The Mindscape Connection
Chapter 44 - The Resilience of Phoebe Mikaelson
Chapter 45 - The Society of Shadows and Saviors
Chapter 46 - Fighting for Control
Chapter 47 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 48 - Happily Ever After?
Chapter 49 - In the Name of Love
Chapter 50 - Promises and Lullabies
Chapter 51 - A Message from the Grave
Chapter 52- A Family Scattered
Chapter 53 - Flames of Desperation
Chapter 54 - Back From the Dead
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Blades, Magic, and Mikaelson Shenanigans

Chapter 23 - A Dangerous Gamble

601 26 8
By Kinky_BabyGirl14

A cry rings through the compound and I groan softly as I crawl out of between Klaus and Elijah, getting out bed. I shrug on my gown as not to walk through the compound naked. I push the door to the nursery open and stepping in before closing the door behind me softly.

I walk over to the crib and smile down at Hope and Faith as Hope wiggles and screams out while Faith just stares at her sister with disinterest.

I pick up Hope and she settles down against my chest, her screams just becoming whimpers as she seems to be on the search for food.

I look down at Faith and tilt my head while putting my finger in her hand and she wraps her little hand around it tightly. 

I watch her for a moment before smiling softly, "You remind me more and more of your father everyday."

Faith gurgles in response, and I chuckle softly before turning my attention back to Hope. I cradle her in my arms and make my way to the kitchen, hoping to find some milk to feed her.

As I enter the kitchen, I notice that I'm not alone. 

Ezra is sitting at the counter, sipping on a glass of water and offers me a smile as I  walk in.

I return the smile, nodding my head in acknowledgement. "Morning Ezra," I say softly, making my way to the fridge to grab a bottle of milk. "Sorry if we woke you, Hope has been a bit fussy lately."

"No worries," he replies, taking another sip of his water. "I was up anyway."

"So, how does it feel to be a married man?" I ask him as I warm the bottle up using my magic.

He chuckles, setting his glass down on the counter. "Feels no different than before, to be honest. But I'm happy and she is happy, that's all that matters."

I nod, understandingly. "I'm happy for you, Ezra."

He smiles at me, then his expression turns serious and his eyes go blank. "You don't belong here." He says which catches me by surprise.

I freeze for a moment and blink a few times as i stare at him while is expression morphs into a smile.

"What?" I ask as my throat becomes dry.

"I said, thank you for letting us have the wedding in the compound." Ezra repeats himself but he looks over me with concern, "Are you okay, Phoebe?"

I give him a relieved smile and nod my head, "Yeah I am fine. Just sleep deprived, like I said, Hope has been fussy lately."

Ezra nods in understanding, "Hopefully it'll get better, Pheebs."

I give him a nod in agreement before taking the now warm bottle of milk and making my way to the living room. 

As I settle down on the sofa and begin to feed Hope, my mind drifts back to Ezra's strange comment. I can't help but feel a bit unnerved by it but I push the thought to the back of my mind and focus on my daughter, feeling her little hands grip my finger.

A moment later Klaus joins us with Faith in his arms, "It seems that she is feeling left out." He says to me and give us both a smile as he walks over and leans down, giving me a deep kiss which makes me grin when he pulls back.

"I will make her a bottle as well. Swap?" I say and Klaus nods as he understands what i am asking him and takes a seat next to where move Hope into his arms with her bottle still firmly in her mouth before I scoop Faith into mine.

As I grab a bottle for Faith and warm it on my way back to the living room, I walk in on Elijah sitting across from Klaus and Hope, smiling at her as her eyes dart between the two of them.

"Perfect." I say as walk towards Elijah, "I am going to take a much needed shower."

I behind down putting Faith into Elijah's arms before handing him the bottle as well. I lean down a place a small kiss on his lips before giving him a smile.

"Hello, Beautiful." Elijah says to Faith and she coos in response, her little fingers grasping at his shirt.

I smile at the sight before making my way towards the stairs when Klaus calls out to me, "Phoebe!"

I turn and humm in response, suddenly feeling exhausted as I look at him.

"Wake up, little heretic." He says, his expression the same as Ezra earlier.

I am stunned again and take a step back as my eyes dart over to Elijah and he wears a matching expression, "Open your eyes, angel. Come back to us."

I close my eyes and shake my head when I feel a hand grab my shoulder which makes me jump back in fright, opening my eyes quickly.

Kol is standing before me, a smirk on his face but when he sees my look of fear, it drops.

"Are you okay, Phoebe?" He asks with real concern.

"Yeah. I think I am just tired." I tell him with a weak smile, Kol opens his mouth to probably call bullshit on me but is cutoff as Faith makes happy noises when she sees him, making me laugh as he grins and goes to take her from Elijah's arms.

Kol has become Faith's favourite, much to her father's dismay, and will refuse to be in anyone else's arms if she can see him which I think is hilarious while Damon calls witchery on the whole thing.

"Kelsey is still upstairs if you want someone to bug." Kol tells me.

I giving him another nod as I head upstairs and into the bathroom, leaving all three Mikaelson brothers watch after me with concern about my wellbeing.

"What the hell is going on?" I mutter to myself as I rest my head on the closed bathroom door.

I take a deep breath and try to calm my racing heart. It's like I'm living in a dream world or a different reality where everyone is acting strange, and I don't know what to make of it. 

I need to find out what's going on, and soon.

I shake my head, trying to clear my thoughts, and remove my clothes before stepping into the warm spray of water. 

As the water cascades down my skin, I close my eyes and let out a sigh, feeling the stress and tension slowly melting away.

But my peaceful moment is quickly interrupted when I hear a soft knock on the bathroom door. "Phoebe? Are you alright?" 

It's Elijah.

I freeze for a moment, unsure of how to respond. Part of me wants to tell him that i fear that i may be finally losing what is left of my mind, but another part of me fears that he would not understand.

"I'm fine," I call out, hoping my voice doesn't betray my true emotions.

There's a pause before Elijah speaks again, his voice laced with concern. "Are you sure? You seemed...distressed earlier."

I hesitate before responding, unsure of how much to reveal. But the words come tumbling out of my mouth before I can stop them. "I don't know what's going on, Elijah. Everyone's acting strange, and I feel like everything around me is foreign but I can't figure out why."

Elijah leans against the bathroom door, his expression thoughtful, "It's understandable. You are running on fumes of sleep and stress. It's natural to feel disoriented and confused. But rest assured, Phoebe, you are not alone. We are here for you, always."

His words are comforting, and I feel a sense of relief wash over me. 

Maybe I'm not losing my mind after all.

 Maybe I just need to take a long nap. 

I turn off the shower, grabbing a towel to dry off. 

As I step out of the bathroom, Elijah is still standing there, watching me with a gentle expression.

I wrap the towel around my body and feel a sudden urge to be held by someone. I don't know where this feeling is coming from, but it's so strong that I can't ignore it. 

I walk up to Elijah, and without saying a word, I bury my face into his chest, inhaling his familiar scent and feeling his arms wrap around me in a warm embrace.

Elijah holds me tightly, his fingers running through my damp hair as he whispers soothing words in my ear. His touch is comforting, and for a moment, I forget about everything else that's happening around me. It's just him and me, lost in our own world.

As we stand there, I feel a sense of desire awaken within me. It's been so long since I've been held like this, and I can't help but want more. I look up at Elijah, meeting his gaze with a hunger that I haven't felt in a long time. His eyes darken with desire as he senses my need, and he leans down to capture my lips with his.

Our kiss is hungry and desperate, as if we're both trying to drown out the chaos and confusion of the outside world. Elijah's hands roam over my body, pressing me closer to him as we deepen the kiss. My body responds eagerly to Elijah's touch, and I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He picks me up effortlessly, and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the bed.

He lays me down, sliding a hand beneath my towel before I have a chance to react. He pulls back, taking in the sight of me with an expression of pure desire. I sit up as he slowly peels the towel off of my body, letting it fall to the floor. He runs his hands over my naked breasts, taking each nipple between his thumb and forefinger and teasing them until they stand hard and erect.

Elijah leans down to capture my left nipple with his mouth, sucking on it until I arch my back and moan with pleasure. He cradles my head in his hands, letting his fingers run through my hair as he works his tongue and lips over my breasts.

I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it off of him, admiring his muscular chest and abs. I run my hand down his chest and stomach, enjoying the feeling of his hard body beneath my fingertips. He kicks off his shoes and socks, tossing his shirt to the floor, before sliding one hand into the waistband of his pants and pulling them off. He climbs on top of me, sandwiching my body underneath his.

We kiss once more, our tongues dancing together in our mouths as we explore each other's bodies. Elijah's hand travels south, slipping between my legs as he brushes his fingers gently against my clit. I moan into his mouth as he teases me there, my pussy growing hot and wet with desire. He reaches down, slowly sliding one finger inside of me. He pumps his finger in and out of my pussy, tickling my G-spot and making me squirm with pleasure.

Elijah runs his hands over my body, exploring my curves. He moves downward, dipping his finger in between my ass cheeks before sliding it back out. I spread my legs instinctively, giving Elijah the invitation, he needs. He slips a finger inside of my ass, and I gasp as a new wave of pleasure washes over me.

He pumps his finger back and forth in my ass with his calloused hands. I pull his boxers off, taking in the sight of his hard cock before I slide my hand down to stroke it gently. Elijah leans down to kiss me once more, his eyes filled with desire.

I pump his throbbing cock with my hand as we kiss again, and he rocks his hips forward, sliding his erection between my slit and up against my clit.

I moan and gasp as he flicks his tongue over my lips and moves his mouth down to my neck, kissing and sucking the delicate skin there. I guide his cock into me, gripping onto his muscular ass with my hands to pull him closer as he continues to pump his fingers into my ass.

He slides his finger in and out of my tight hole as he thrusts his cock in and out of my pussy.

I push my hips upward, grinding them against his. Elijah bites down on my shoulder, growling as he thrusts his cock into me even harder, his hips colliding with my ass.

I moan and gasp as his cock penetrates me over and over, my pussy dripping with desire.

Elijah slides one finger out of my ass, replacing it with two. He continues to move his fingers in and out of me, thrusting his cock into my pussy as he does. He leans down to kiss me once more as he pumps his fingers in and out of my tight hole, his tongue dancing with mine.He slides his fingers out of me entirely, sliding his cock in its place. I gasp as he pushes his cock into my ass, slowly filling me up inch by inch.

Elijah growls as he pulls my hips towards him, thrusting his cock deeper inside of me. My pussy throbs as I feel my ass being filled with his cock, and I moan and gasp with pleasure. Elijah fills me up entirely, his cock thrusting in and out of me as we fuck. I move my hips back against him, matching his rhythm. I moan and gasp, breathing heavily as Elijah pounds his cock into my tight hole. He leans down to kiss me again, his lips crashing into mine as he pushes his cock into me and holds it there.

Elijah pumps his cock in and out of my ass at full speed as I moan and gasp with pleasure. His hand moves down between us, his fingers finding my clit as he rubs it gently, pushing me closer towards my orgasm.

I can feel my tight hole gripping around his cock as Elijah thrusts it in and out of me, his own orgasm growing nearer. I wrap my arms around him and close my eyes, my entire body begins to tingle as I feel myself growing closer and closer to climax. Elijah slides his cock in and out of my ass, moaning as he holds onto me tightly.

He thrusts his cock into me as deep as he can, pushing me over the edge, and I let out a loud moan. I kiss him, moaning and gasping into his mouth as he begins to throb inside of my ass and cum.

He pushes his cock into me, filling my ass with his hot cum as we both come together. He slides his cock out of my ass and slides it in and out of my pussy, pushing his cum from my ass into my pussy, as I moan in pleasure. He kisses me gently as he continues to slide his cock in and out of my pussy, his cum dripping out of my ass and onto his cock and stomach as he continues to thrust his cock into me.

Elijah rests his head on my chest, his head against my breasts.

He pulls his cock out of my pussy and pushes it into my mouth.He slides his cock in and out of my mouth, holding my head in place as he thrusts deep into my throat. I lick it clean of my juices and his cum, smiling at him. He kisses me again, smiling as he leans down and kisses me, and he holds me close.

He slides his cock into me one last time, pushing it in all the way to the hilt. I gasp and moan as he fills me up and holds it there, not moving.I push my hips back against him, pushing his cock into me even deeper. He lifts his hand to my face and slides his fingers into my hair as he looks into my eyes.

His other hand creeps up my chest and he wraps his hand around my throat as he holds me in place with it as he moves.

He begins to thrust, slowly at first, but picking up speed quickly as he fucks me.

I run my hands down his back, scratching him with my nails as he fucks me, holding my throat tightly as he holds me in place and thrusts his cock into me.

I feel like I can't breath as he speeds up and his thrusts become more animalistic.

He throws my legs over his shoulders and I wrap them around him as he pushes his cock into me deeper and harder.

I moan and scream as I feel him thrust into me faster and harder, faster than ever before, and he holds my throat tightly as his thrusts become more and more powerful.

I'm screaming as he fucks the breath out of me, thrusting his cock into me harder and harder, thrusting in and out of me as the sounds of our skin slapping together echo through the room.

Elijah begins to grunt as he thrusts in deeper into me, his cock throbbing inside of me.

I cum as he thrusts into me one last time and cums inside of me, filling my pussy and ass with his cum.

He pulls out of me and I fall back onto the bed, exhausted. I watch as he walks into the bathroom and comes back with a damp washcloth, and he wipes my body off of his cum and juices, smiling at me.

I lay on the bed, covered in sweat, and Elijah lays next to me and holds me close, kissing the top of my head.

"Mmm," I smile, "I love you."

"I love you too," he responds as my eyes start to drop.

As I am on the brink of sleep, Elijah adds, "But it's time to go home."

I wake and find the bed empty which surprises me as Elijah never leaves me when I am sleeping as he and Klaus are the only ones to keep my demons at bay.

I hear noises coming from the nursery and think that maybe Elijah slipped in there to soothe the girls but as I walk through the adjoining door, I am meet by someone, who is definitely not Elijah or Klaus, standing over the twin's crib.

"What are you doing in here?" I demand.

The woman turns around and I am looking back at myself who has a sickening grin on her face.

"See you can have it all." She says, taking a step towards me but I take one back away from her, "Give me full control before you screw everything up and you can have all this." She says, gesturing down to Hope and Faith.

"No!" I say in disbelief as she confirmed what I was beginning to fear, "This is all just a stupid game."

I take a step forward towards her, "None of this is real, its just in my head."

Figuring out that i was not going to agree with her, she becomes angry, " You are pathetic."

I stare at her unmoved.

"You are going to die and you are going take everyone you love with you because you are weak." She shouts at me and I just stare at her.

"Wake me! Now!" I demand calmly.

She looks into my eyes before cracking another sickening grin at me.

"You want to go back so badly and deal with what is waiting for you there." She moves a side and a door appears behind her, "Be my guest."

I hesitate and look between the door and her.

"What's the catch?" I ask her with narrowed eyes and she grins again.

"What's waiting for out there is way worse than any torture I could do to you in here." She vamps behind me and grabs both my arms as she stands behind me, "By the time you are done in there, you will be asking me to take control. And when you do it will be permanent."

"I will never do that." I tell her as she begins to squeeze my arms.

"You are going to regret this." She says with a shake of her head before she shoves me forward and through the door.

I gasp as I sit up and quickly check my surroundings in a panic. I don't know how long i was out for, but I am willing to bet it's been a few day at the least.

"Great your awake!" I turn to see Kol's face in the hole in wall that separates us, "Now get us out of here!"

I quickly get to my feet and move to the door and try to shove it open with all my strength but it doesn't budge.

"Yeah, because I haven't tried that already." Kol says full of sarcasm.

I look down at my hands that are covered in blood, "What happened to me?" I ask Kol as i look down at my clothes that are in tatters and covered in blood.

Kol looks through the hole again and sees what i am staring at, "Oh that. When you were passed out you were quiet for a while. All of us were thinking that you were dead. A few hours later the real you came to. You started going crazy and started attacking the walls and when that got you nowhere, you started ripping yourself apart. We thought you were full on possessed because it was you, but it was a completely different you." Kol explains to me and I look down at my hands again.

"We?" I question.

Kol snorts and his face disappears from the hole as i hear him slide down the wall and sit on the floor, "Yeah, My brothers come check on you every day." He tell me.

"I don't remember doing that." I tell him honestly as i look away from the walls and back into the room.

"Yeah well a few times I thought they were going to break the seal and pull you out but just as they got close, you would collapse back asleep."

I don't pay him much attention as I try to use my magic to break the door or the walls but nothing happens.

"Why can't I do magic?" I ask him.

"Because they are smart bastards." Kol says before pointing out, "Runes."

I see all the carvings in the ceiling and know exactly why I wouldn't be getting out of here anytime soon.

My eyes scan the room and I notice another carving on the back wall of cell .There is some sort of symbols on it that i don't quite make out from where i stand.

"What's that?" I ask him, pointing to the carving.

Kol squints his eyes at it, "I don't know. I've never seen it before but Klaus and Kelsey were determined that it would get you to flip your switch back."

I notice there is a small crack in the wall and I walk over to it. I put my hand to it and try to concentrate but before I can my hand is ripped from the wall.

I look down at my hand and see that it's covered in blood and now have long bloody scratches across it.

"It won't be that easy, little one." I hear echo through my cell and I know that voice anywhere.

"What do you want?" I ask the air.

"I just want to play." A voice that sounds exactly like mine sounds. I look around the room and see nothing.

"I want to play a game." My voice whispers from the walls.

Something tells me that this is not going to end well as the carving on the wall starts to glow.

"Who the hell are you talking too?" Kol questions but I ignore him as move towards the carvings but when I see the pattern carved into the wall my eyes widen and I move back.

"It can't be." I tell him.

"Can't be what?" He ask me but I don't answer him. 

The realization of what I am seeing hits me like a ton of bricks and my heart stops.

"I've been waiting a long time for this." My voice says to me as I stare at the carving, the pattern is exactly the same ones that was on my hand. 

The ones I had carved a thousand times into the walls of that cave that the witches kept me in.

"Let's start the game." The voice says behind me and I hold my breath as I feel a hand against my cheek, "Time to play."

My eyes dart from the carving on the wall to the one on my hand then to the one on the wall and I scramble out of the way as the symbol lights up which makes white light fills the entire room.

"What is happening?!" I hear him shout at me but it's too late by then as I am already back in the witches cave.

I fall to my knees clutching my ears as I try to block out the voices.

"Get out of my head!" I shout at them but it's no use. They are already here. I look around me and see the four witches who tortured me for years, walk into the cave and I look down at my hands as I feel my eyes start to glow and my magic manifest in my hands.

"Are you ready to play?" One of the witches ask me and I start to chuckle darkly.

"Oh, I am more than ready." I ask her as I stand up.

The witches step back and I give them a wicked smile as I circle them like some predator who is hunting his prey.

I laugh as I give them a glance over.

"I know you." I say to the one who has always had it out for me.

"You look the same as you did the last time I saw you." I tell them and they give me a hateful look, "Well more alive actually but that won't last long."

I use my magic and break her neck, giving them a wicked smile as her body falls to the floor.

"You are not in control here." They say as the witch I just killed stands again and more witches from my past filter into the cave.

Elijah stands in front of the cell door, looking in at Phoebe as she sits there, looking at him.

"I am so sorry Phoebe." He says to her but Kol speaks up instead.

"I don't know who is there but it is no longer Phoebe."

Elijah looks over Phoebe and she seems like the Phoebe he knows.

"What do you mean?" Elijah questions, perplexed.

"Look at her eyes closely." Kol points out and Elijah does what he had said.

He looks closer and notices the little change.

"Angel?" Elijah says into the cell and she snaps her head in Elijah's direction and what Elijah sees makes him take a step back.

Her eyes pitch black with dark lines spreading from her eyes, across her face as if whatever was happening to her is slowly infecting the rest of her body.

"Angel?" Kol snorts at the nicknames, "I don't think she is an angel anymore."

Kol steps closer to the cell door, getting a better look at his brother "Don't worry, she is still there. She is merely in a different section of her mind."

"How did this happen?" Elijah asks.

"It is what they are doing to her, it is what you are doing to her." Kol tells him, smugly.

"She doesn't look like she is under a spell." He replies and Kol shakes his head.

"You are right. She will be in and out of whatever is happening to her as it is all in her mind." Kol tells him as he looks at Phoebe.

"I can't leave her here like this." Elijah tells him and Kol looks at Phoebe, the one he has grown to love.

"As much as I hate to say this, Klaus is right about this. If you want Phoebe back than in that cell forced to turn her switch back to leave the torment of her past is the place for her." Kol tells him.

Elijah sighs, knowing that this time he must follow the lead of Klaus, no matter how much it hurts to see her like this.

Klaus is staring at Phoebe as she comes back, looking around with wide eyes that settle when she see that she is back in her cell.

"Kol..." She whispers out, not acknowledging Klaus. and Klaus's smile slips at this, feeling hurt that she asking for Kol and not him.

"You're in the cell." He tells her as her eyes flicker to him and Klaus thinks he can see a flicker of hate in her eyes.

Phoebe's eyes scan the cell, taking in her surroundings. Memories of her time in captivity come flooding back, but it's like she's seeing them from a distance. A part of her brain is still trapped in that world, never able to fully escape. Her body feels heavy, like she's carrying a weight that she can't shake off.

Phoebe stands and marches over to the door, grabbing the bars on the hole in the door.

"You may not understand it now but I have done this for you." Klaus tells her

"For me?" Phoebe scoffs, turning to look at him with a cold expression.

"I love you and I am putting you first."

"By putting me in a cell like a caged animal?" Phoebe retorts, her grip on the bars tightening, "You love a ghost, you don't love me because if you did than you would  allow me to be what I want!"

Klaus's heart sinks at her words, knowing that she's right. He's been so obsessed with bringing back the Phoebe he knew that he didn't consider the toll it would take on her but he wasn't giving in. 

He knows the real Phoebe is in there.

"I will be back once you have had a chance to calm down." Klaus says to her.

"Klaus!" She demands after him and he stops with his back still turned to her.

"You can't just leave me locked in here, Klaus." Phoebe tells him, desperation creeping into her voice.

Klaus turns to face her, his eyes softening at the sight of her pleading expression. He knows he can't keep her locked up forever, but he needs her to understand that he's only doing this to protect her.

"I won't leave you in here forever." Klaus tells her before continuing to walk as Phoebe screams his name after him, trying to get him to come back and let her out.

Phoebe's screams echoed through the empty hallway as Klaus walked away, the sound of her voice ringing in his ears. He knew he had to do what was best for her.

Phoebe screams out before slamming her hand into the wall, causing a crack along the wall.

"Ready for another round?" She hears her own voice ask her from behind her but she doesn't move, knowing she didn't actually have a say in it.

Phoebe can hear voices outside her cell but she can't see their faces from where she sits on the ground.

"Either show your pathetic faces or leave!" Phoebe yells, not moving.

The voices outside her cell hesitate before one of them steps forward, revealing themselves as Stefan and Kelsey.

"Oh, if it isn't my so-called brother and someone I thought was my friend." Phoebe she says as she looks between the two of them with a blank expression.

Stefan steps forward cautiously, his eyes full of concern as he takes in her dishevelled appearance. Phoebe can see the pity in his eyes and she hates it. She doesn't want anyone's pity, especially not from him.

"What do you traitors want?" Phoebe spits out like venom in her mouth. Stefan takes a step back at her harsh words, but Kelsey steps forward with a determined look on her face.

"We're here to help you, Phoebe." Kelsey says firmly. Phoebe scoffs at her words, her eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"Help me? You locked me up in here!" Phoebe gets up from the floor and stands, moving towards the door, "Tell me why lock me up? Why not just tell me the problem that you had with me?!" She demands from them.

Stefan steps forward once again, his hands raised in a gesture of peace. "Phoebe, we didn't want to do this to you, but we had no choice. You were putting yourself in danger and we needed to keep you safe."

Phoebe snorts.

"So, you are not just a traitor, you're a coward." Phoebe pause as she looks between the two of them, "I am ashamed of you." 

"And we are afraid of you, of what you have become." Kelsey says.

Phoebe huffs before walking into the darkness of the cell as she lets out a humourless laugh.

"I am still the same person I have always been." Phoebe says.

"You're not and I have seen it for myself." Kelsey states to her.

Phoebe pauses in her step before vamping over to the door, looking at Kelsey with a slight curiosity and rage hiding behind it, "And what is it you saw?"

"I saw you using your powers without any restraint. I saw you hurting people without thinking twice about it. Innocent, non-supernatural, people." Kelsey answers.

Phoebe eyes widen, and a sneer appears on her lips. "What the hell are you going on about?"

"That night that Klaus carried you into the compound after he had to hunt you down to stop you from killing all the witches?" Kelsey says, trying to ring bells for Phoebe but Phoebe still looks at her expectantly, "You snuck out of the compound and I followed you as you spent the whole night killing any person that crossed your path, no matter their allegiance."

Phoebe's eyes flickered with uncertainty as Kelsey spoke. She couldn't remember that night, but the thought of her going on a killing spree without any memory of it, frightened her.

"Your lying." Phoebe says finally but she could see from the look in Kelsey's eyes that she wasn't.

"She is though?" Phoebe hears her voice whisper to her.

"What do you mean?" She asks as she whips around trying to find the Enchantress.

"What the hell did you do?!" Phoebe demands into the darkness of the cell.

Stefan and Kelsey watch her with wide eyes as worry creeps into both of their minds.

"Don't worry about her, Darling." Kol speaks up to Kelsey and Kelsey's eyes move from Phoebe to Kol.

"She will be fine. Just Phoebe fighting with her own mind is what you are seeing." Kol points out for her, not acknowledging Stefan's presence.

"Love?" echoes through her cell as hides in the dark corner of her cell, hoping that by staying there it would keep her safe from the voice that haunts her. 

But it always finds her, taunting her with memories she wished she could forget. 

Memories of a love that was once pure, now twisted and tainted by the darkness that surrounded them.

Phoebe shivers, wrapping her arms around herself as she tries to block out the voice.

When she hears Klaus, she vamps to her door and grabs the bars.

"Let. Me. Out!" Phoebe grits out at him and Klaus can see it clearly in her eyes. Pure hatred.

"That anger you are feeling is just the beginning of this. Your humanity wants to come back and this hatred, this anger is the way it is showing itself."

Klaus tells her with a gentle voice, trying to reason with her. Phoebe glares at him, her eyes filled with venom as she clenches her fists tightly around the bars of her cell.

"You don't understand, Klaus. Even if my humanity comes back on, I will never forgive you for this. I hate you."

Klaus's jaw tenses as he hears her words. He knows that what he's doing is not easy for her, but it's necessary. He takes a step closer to her cell, his hand reaching out to touch the bars. Phoebe recoils from his touch, her eyes never leaving his.

"I know it's hard to understand, but I'm doing this to protect you," Klaus continues, his voice soft and full of concern. "I know you hate me now, but one day you'll see that I did what I had to do and it was for the best."

Phoebe glares at him, her eyes filled with anger, "I will never forgive you for this. Never."

Klaus nods, understanding the pain and hatred in Phoebe's eyes. He knew that he had to do what was best for her, even if it meant being hated for eternity.

Klaus walks out the basement, leaving Phoebe in the silence.

"That would be more convincing if last night you weren't screaming his name to come save you. All bloody night long." Kol had been lurking in the shadows, listening to the conversation between Klaus and Phoebe.

"Stay out of this, Kol. This is none of your business," Phoebe growls at Kol.

Kol smirks, leaning against the wall of his cell.

"Oh, but it is. The longer you stay here with your humanity off, the longer I am stuck here too." Kol points out to her.

Phoebe grits her teeth at Kol's words, knowing that he's right. She can't stay locked up forever, but the thought of regaining her humanity and giving in to Klaus is unbearable.

She looks away from Kol, staring at the ground as she tries to think of a way out of this situation.

"Did he visit last night?" Phoebe ask Kol as she move toward the wall that we share before sliding down onto the floor with her back resting on it.

"Yes. And like every night, he stands there and watches you which is creepy if you ask me." Kol comments.

Every day, once Phoebe is no longer conscious than Elijah comes down to check on her. According to Kol, Elijah watches her for hours and most times he says nothing as he does. 

She hates how Klaus and Elijah always act like they know what's best for her, like she's just a puppet in their hands.

Phoebe clenches her fists, feeling powerless and trapped. She wants desperately to escape even if it means leaving the Mikaelsons behind and taking the girls far from any of them and this city.

But deep down, Phoebe knows that won't be possible. Phoebe knows that no matter how she may hate them, her love for them would keep her close to them. 

And even if she some did leave and get the girls, they will always find her and the girls no matter where they go.

Gia and Marcel are in his apartment discussing their efforts to find Elijah that are all coming up empty with no one knowing where he is when Hayley storms into the apartment, interrupting their conversation.

"Listen, you two up for a rescue mission?" Hayley asks them which seems to excite Gia.

"Are we going after Elijah?" She asks, full of excitement. Hayley looks at Gia with suspicion over her reaction before shaking her head.

"Nope." Hayley says before letting out a breath, "There is only one person in this city who will be able to find Elijah and get my wolves out without ending up dead."

Gia looks confused as she looks at Marcel who shakes his head with a dark look, knowing who she is referring too.

"No." Marcel states simply.

"If anyone knows where Elijah is, it's her." Hayley points out to him.

Gia can sense the tension between Marcel and Hayley and can't help but ask, "Who is she?"

Marcel looks at Hayley before sighing, "Phoebe Salvatore."

Gia's eyes widen in shock and confusion. "Phoebe Salvatore? I thought she was missing or disappeared?" she says.

Hayley shakes her head at Gia, "Yeah, that is lie told by Klaus and Elijah so that no one would come looking for her."

Marcel nods in agreement, "Phoebe's been holed up in a cell in the bottom of the compound. They've been keeping her hidden from everyone else."

Gia narrows her eyes, "Why would they do that? And why would they lie about her disappearance?"

Hayley lets out a humourless laugh.

"Because they know they are doing something unforgivable," Hayley says bitterly. "Something that Phoebe will never forgive them for."

"Something like what?" Gia presses, her curiosity piqued.

"Make her relive the torture of her past." Marcel says bluntly, which makes Gia look taken back.

Marcel looks away from Gia and to Hayley, "But your one to talk because you had a hand in that whole thing."

A heavy silence falls over the room. Gia can feel the tension between the two of them, and the air is thick with unsaid sentiments. 

Hayley looks down, shame evident on her face.

Gia can feel the weight of the situation as she sits in the room with them. She knows she has to break the silence and asks, "How do you that she will even want to help us save Elijah?"

Marcel and Hayley share a look before Hayley starts laughing, "Trust us, Gia. When it comes to the Mikaelsons, even when Phoebe hates them, she will still loves them. They are her family as much as I am and no matter what, she will save them."

Gia nods, feeling uneasy as Hayley describes the connection that Phoebe and Elijah share but she know they don't have many options left.

"Are you in or not?" Hayley asks them.

Gia takes a deep breath before nodding her head, "I'm in."

Marcel smiles and nods his head in agreement. 

"Good. Because we don't have much time." Hayley says.

"Who is stopping anyone from going in there and taking her anyway?" Gia asks as the three of them head for the door.

"Kelsey." Hayley states which makes Marcel's eyes widen.

"Shit." He mutters before looking at Gia over his shoulder, "Watch your back and don't antagonize her." He warns.

Gia nods in understanding. 

Marcel walks out the apartment while Hayley hangs back and walks with Gia.

"I don't know what is happening between you and Elijah but be warned that it will only end badly for you." Hayley warns.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Gia pays it off with an eye roll.

"If you say so but just remember that Elijah is a kind man so don't confuse his kindness for interest otherwise it will be Phoebe you deal with and Phoebe is the violent- jealous type. And when she comes for you, not even what Elijah has been teaching you will stop her." Hayley adds.

"You are weak!" Phoebe's own voice repeats to her for the thousand time, making her wish she had some sort of alcohol to drown her out.

She hates herself for letting Kelsey get the best of her. 

Once again, the memories of her past come flooding back, vivid and intense.

The torture she had endured was something she would never forget, and yet it felt like it was happening all over again.

"Phoebe," a familiar voice calls out, interrupting her painful thoughts. "We need your help."

Phoebe looks up to see Marcel, Hayley, and Gia standing before her. She recognizes the desperation in their eyes and knows that whatever they need her help with must be dire.

"What is it?" She asks, trying to keep her voice steady.

"It's Elijah," Marcel begins, "He's missing and we need your help to find him."

Phoebe's heart drops at the mention of Elijah's name. She can't believe that he's gone missing, that she wasn't there to protect him.

"What do you want me to do?" she asks.

"To do what you do best. Find him." Hayley says as Phoebe watches before a smirk flashes across her face.

"Open up than." she says with a mischievous glint in her eye.

Phoebe stands up, feeling a renewed sense of purpose. She is determined to find Elijah and bring him back to safety. 

Hayley and Marcel exchange a glance, both knowing that it's not going to be that simple. But they also know that they don't have much of a choice.

Marcel walks over to the door and starts to open the door.

"No! Don't!" Kol call out from his cell but Marcel doesn't listen to him as he unlocks and breaks the seal, letting Phoebe free.

Phoebe steps out of her cell, feeling the cool air wash over her skin. She stretches her arms, feeling the tension start to dissipate from her body as her magic wraps itself around every part of her being.

"You are all a bunch of idiots." Kol tells them before Phoebe vamps from her spot, pushing Gia up against the wall and biting into her neck.

Marcel and Hayley quickly intervenes, pulling Phoebe away from Gia's writhing body. 

Gia falls to the ground, gasping for air as she clutches her bleeding neck.

"What the hell Phoebe?!" Marcel yells, his eyes flashing with anger. 

Phoebe grins as she licks the remaining blood off her lips.

"I needed a little pick-me-up before I start my search for Elijah," she says, her voice filled with a dangerous edge.

Hayley steps in between Marcel and Phoebe, putting a hand on each of their chests to keep them from fighting.

"Enough. We don't have time for this." Hayley says firmly, looking between the two of them with a stern expression.

Marcel clenches his jaw but nods in agreement, knowing that Hayley is right. Gia stands up and punches Phoebe in the face as hard as she can. 

Phoebe brings her hand to her nose as blood pours out of it which makes Phoebe glare at her before she vamps to over to Gia and holds her against the wall by her throat. Hayley and Marcel rush to try and separate the two, but Phoebe's grip on Gia's throat only tightens. 

Gia fights against Phoebe and accidentally pulls what is left of Phoebe's shirt off, showing her new tattoos off as well as some of her unhidden scars on her back.

"Stop it, Phoebe!" Hayley shouts, her eyes flashing with anger. "Let her go!"

Phoebe's eyes dart between Hayley and Marcel, her own anger getting the best of her. 

In that moment both Marcel and Hayley knew that Phoebe's switch is more on than off.

"Don't worry. I won't kill Elijah's pet project. Not yet anyway." Phoebe hisses, releasing Gia from her grip.

"Yeah, it's good to have you back, Pheebs." Marcel says to her, giving her a half-smile. Phoebe's eyes soften as she stares at Marcel, her heart feeling strangely full.

"You might regret saying that." Phoebe tells him.

Phoebe looks between the three of them, each of whose staring at a different part of her body.

Hayley is looking confused at the Hope and Faith tattoo which she covers by crossing her arms over her chest.

Marcels is looking at the scars he can see from where he is standing but that doesn't bother her much while Gia is fully staring at her Niklaus/Elijah tattoo on her back.

"You all need to get out of my way so I can find my missing man." She orders at them, not sounding very threatening when she spoke but she wasn't trying to be.

Phoebe listens and hears footsteps moving towards the stairs to down here and smiles, "And good luck with Kelsey."

Phoebe vamps out the basement leaving the three of them there.

Gia is still staring at the spot Phoebe once stood in when Marcel brings her back to the present. "Gia?!"

"That tattoo. On her back. It's..." she says, standing there, unable to get the words before looking over to Hayley and Marcel as she realises how serious Phoebe and Elijah's relationship is, "She and Elijah are together.... She really loves him. Both of them."

Kol's laugh echoes through the basement, "That is the understatement of the bloody year."

Gia turns towards Kol, shocked by his presences but wants to know more about what he is saying. 

Kol smirks as he steps out of the shadows, his eyes locked on Gia.

"Oh, come on. Don't tell me you didn't know about Elijah and Phoebe. It's been going on for ages, it's just been a little rocky about recently." he drawls, "But you have no idea the depth of Elijah and Phoebe's... attachment."

Hayley rolls her eyes at the word Kol used and then looks at Gia who is still standing there. Kol looks over Gia for reaction and grins when he sees one.

"Oh, don't tell me you were falling for him." Kol teases, stepping closer to the door while Gia takes a step back away from him.

Gia glares at Kol, "Shut up." she says slowly, cautiously.

"It's quite amusing to see them fight with each other." Kol says, looking at the door, "Listen to my words though. No matter how much they fight, any of them, they somehow always find their way back together because what they have isn't love. It's more like an obsession. An all-consuming obsession that refuses to let them be apart."

"We are done here." Marcel says to all of them.

"Marcel is right, we need to leave." Hayley tells Gia who is still looking at a smug Kol through his cell door.

"No, Don't go! Please, stay!" Kelsey says as she vamps to join them, grabbing Gia by the throat and slamming her against the wall, "I still have so many questions."

"Kelsey..." Hayley starts but Kelsey raises her other hand, silencing her, "Do you know how hard it was to get Phoebe in that fucking cell." she says, "And you just let her go!"

"Kelsey, let her go. " Marcel says as he takes a step towards her.

Kelsey looks over at Marcel which give Gia enough time to defend herself. 

She kicks Kelsey in the gut, hard enough to knock the breath out of her. Gia then swings her arm back, hand balled into a fist to punch Kelsey like she had Phoebe but unlike Phoebe, Kelsey isn't blood deprived and been stuck in a cell for over a week which means her reflexes are still strong and she catches Gia's fist before it connects with her head.

Kelsey smirks at her, "I have strength too you know."

Gia's eyes widen as she stares at the vampire who looks back and forth between Gia's hand and her face, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just kill her." Kelsey asks, letting go of Gia's arm.

"Relax, Darling." Kol says smugly to Kelsey which makes her roll her eyes at him.

"Not talking to you." Kelsey says. "Phoebe's humanity is on the verge of coming back and now you have sent her off into the world so she can cement it in the off position." Kelsey states to them.

"They sent her after Elijah. If anything will get her to turn humanity on it will be rescuing him." Kol tells her.

"Fine." Kelsey mutters before shoving Gia at Marcel.

"Leave." She instructs the three of them.

"Nik will skin me alive if he knows that I let Phoebe go. So can we keep that detail between us?" Marcel says out loud to Kelsey but she just gives him annoyed glare before giving in, "Fine but leave before I change my mind."

Gia, Marcel and Hayley leave the compound as Gia spares a glare at Kelsey.

"So, with Phoebe on the loose does this mean I can be released from this cell?" Kol questions Kelsey as he leans against the door.

"I open the door will you go back to your mother and tell her everything you learnt?" Kelsey asks.

"Give me more credit, darling. I know how to lie." Kol says giving him a grin but Kelsey looks back at him unconvinced.

Kol's grin smiles at this, "If you are going to keep me in here, the least you can do is stay." Kol motions over to the empty cell beside him, "Now that only source of entertainment is gone, I need some company."

Kelsey shakes her head at him as a small smile graces her lips as she looks at him.

Once in a proper clothing, I walk through the Quarter towards the cemetery as I have a feeling, I can find Elijah with his snake of a mother. I take a turn down a less busy alley road as I am in no mood to be around crowds of people. 

As I am out of view from people, someone comes up behind me and holds a knife to my back and i can feel the magic coming from the blade.

I move my hand up and use my magic to throw my attacker against the wall with a roll of my eyes.

"Mikael." I say with a tight-lipped smile as he grunts at me.

"Normally, I would have played along to see want you wanted but I have another place to be." I tell him before using my magic to break his necking than leaving him there and continuing on my journey.

"I'm glad to see that you are alright." I hear Elijah from behind me as I lift my head up.

"Hello Elijah." I say to him, turning around to face him, "I heard you were missing."

"Not missing, just not wanting to be found." he tells me with a smirk as I roll my eyes.

"But I could say the same of you. Where have you been?" He questions which makes me confused and i furrow my brows in such.

I look over him and something is off about him so I decide to test him, "Kol told me that you haven't visited me in a few days, why?"

"Because I knew you weren't ready to come back, so I gave you time." He replies to me as I scowl at him, immediately knowing that wasn't my Elijah.

"Enough, Esther!" I yell out as I scan my surroundings for her.

"I came here to get Elijah back, not to play your games." I tell her as I look around.

"You'll have to do better than an illusion of Elijah to trick me." I say to her before making my way out of the alley and towards the cemetery.

"If you want Elijah back than my game you will have to play." She tells me but I still can't see her.

"Do you really think that I'll fall for that?" I ask her as I'm about to walk out of the alley and into the street until I sense her magic in the alley behind me.

"Very well, if you're not going to come willingly, then I'll have to make you." She tells me as I feel a pain go through my back as my senses aren't fully in power since I got out of that hell prison cave.

I turn my head and see a blade stuck in my back. I reach behind back and pull the blade out my back as I shake my head.

"How is a blade going to force me to come with you to play whatever messed up game that you have in mind?" I ask out loud as I throw the blade to the side.

She laughs, "You don't honestly believe that the blade was my plan? That blade has poison on the end of it." she tells me as I shake my head and stagger forward, swearing under my breathe as once again blackness spreads through my vision before everything goes dark.

Again.

I open my eyes and my arms are chained above my head as my whole-body aches as I feel the poison spreading across my body is weakened by it. I try with everything in me to break the chains but am unable but as I look up, I see why as a stupid doll hangs over me.

"Esther!" I yell out her name as i look around.

"I thought you'd be happy to see me." she says as she appears in front of me.

"I am happy to see you, but only because I can kill you." I tell her as I look her up and down.

"I see I'm not the only one that's had a rough few days, but unlike you, I'm ready to get back into the fight." Esther says as she stands in front of me.

"I'm ready to take your head off your shoulders. I don't care how many games you play to try and break me." I reply, my voice filled with anger.

Esther laughs, "You always were a feisty one. I suppose that's why my sons fell in love with you."

"Finn pointed something out to me and I have been wondering about it constantly since then." Esther says, her demeanour changing to a more serious tone.

"What's that?" I ask, my curiosity piqued despite my anger towards her.

"He pointed out that you turned your humanity off not because your emotions were too much but because you felt they were a problem. A problem that was stopping you from reaching your goal."

I grit my teeth, "What's your point?" I ask, feeling a sense of dread in the pit of my stomach.

"My point is that I still haven't figured out what this goal he spoke of is." She says as she steps towards me, "So, Phoebe, tell me, What is your ultimate goal?" she asks, her eyes searching for any hint of vulnerability.

I clench my fists, feeling the poison coursing through my veins, but I refuse to give her the satisfaction of seeing me weak. "My goal is to destroy you and everything you want," I reply through gritted teeth.

Esther chuckles, "Although I think that may be a goal. But I'm afraid that is not the one I am asking about."

I meet her eyes and give her wryly smile, "My ultimate goal is power. Power to control my own life, power to protect the ones I love."

Esther raises an eyebrow, "Interesting, but power can be a dangerous thing. It can corrupt even the purest of hearts."

"Luckily for me, there is nothing pure about me." I retort, my voice low and menacing. "I know exactly what I want and I'll stop at nothing to get it. I'm not afraid of the darkness that comes with power. "

Esther studies me carefully, her eyes flickering with a mix of curiosity and apprehension. "I think you are still not telling me the truth."

She picks up the athame and looks back at me, "But that's okay because I have my own ways finding the truth from you."

I stare at her unmoved in my expression as I know it will take more than a spell to get any information that will be of any use to her.

"Do it! But remember Esther if you connect into my mind, I will venture into yours."

Esther's lips curl into a sly grin. "Oh, I am not worried about that, Phoebe. My mind is not a place you want to venture into." She takes a step closer to me and lifts the athame to my forehead. "But I'm willing to take that risk."

As the blade touches my skin, I feel a surge of energy flow through me. I close my eyes and focus on shielding my mind, blocking out any attempts at intrusion. I feel Esther's presence probing at the edges of my consciousness, but I push back with equal force. We engage in a mental battle, our wills clashing like swords in a heated duel.

I feel a strange sensation, as though my mind is being pulled into a vortex.

Images flash before my eyes, memories that don't belong to me but are in fact Esther's as I have access to her as she delves deeper into my mind.

But I am not afraid. 

In fact, I am amused, for she thinks is about to discover something but she has no idea what she is getting herself into. She thinks she can break me, but this is like a vacation from the torture I have been going through for over the last week.

I let her sift through my mind, showing her the darkness that lay within me. Memories of my past, the anger that fuelled me, and the pain that made me who I am today. But as she delves deeper, she begins to realize that she has bitten off more than she can chew.

She sees the depths of the pain and darkness in me which starts to affect her.

Finally, the connection breaks and I open my eyes, staring at Esther with a smirk on my face. "Well, that was fun," I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

Esther looks at me with a mix of surprise and frustration. "No," she admits, her voice wavering slightly. "I didn't expect to find that much darkness within you."

I chuckle softly. "You underestimate me, Esther. You think you can find the truth from me with a simple spell, but what you don't realize is that the truth is not so easily obtained.

It is hidden deep within me, buried beneath layers of pain and trauma. You may have seen a glimpse of my darkness, but you have yet to scratch the surface of what lies within."

Esther narrows her eyes at me, a hint of anger creeping into her expression. "You're toying with me," she accuses, her voice low and dangerous.

I lean forward, a smile playing on my lips. "Perhaps," I reply, my eyes locked onto hers.

"I always find it so funny. You are so levelled head and cold when dealing with your sons but when it comes to me, you become impulsive and quick to anger with the habit to make rash decisions." I say, my voice calm as I lean towards her.

Esther clenches her hands into fists, her teeth gritting together. "That's because you're a problem that needs to be dealt with," she whispers, her voice low and dangerous.

I chuckle softly.

"No, Esther. You're the one with the problem. Me? I'm just trying to get my life back."

"Enough!" Esther demands as she picks up the athame again, "Maybe spending some time your that mind of yours to show you how much of a monster you really are, will change your mind and you will be more willing to answer my questions."

I can see the anger in her eyes.

"We shall see how that goes." I say, sending her a cold smirk.

"I do have a question for you before you do your spell." I say, looking at her.

Esther raises her eyebrows, her eyes flashing with curiosity. "And that is?"

"Who is Dahlia and why does she frighten you so much?" I ask her as I recall some of her memories in my mind.

Esther's eyes widen in surprise but she doesn't answer me instead swings the athame and slits my throat as she says her spell.

The pain is so sudden and intense, I cry out in my mind and clench my hands but suddenly it dissipates and I find myself in the middle of the woods in the dark.

"Great." I mutter as I look around to try figure out where the hell I had landed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those times jumps aren't hours but could be days or weeks.

Thoughts? 

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3K 20
The second book in the 'The Desire' series.... Star has made her choice to be with Niklaus Mikaelson she leaves Mystic Falls to live in New Orleans a...
41.4K 1.4K 36
Nathaniel Black has been abused and heartbroken all his life. He was born to be a witch with the ability to siphon magic from anything magical. His f...
3.3K 129 38
After Lilliana Moore reunited with the love of her life, Elijah Mikaelson, all she wanted to do was return to Mystic Falls and rest for a while, mayb...
2.8K 82 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up mostly grasping her witch side, and...