Multifandom โ€ข SMUT SERIES โ€ข V...

By shadesofveins

This naughty collection of fantasies will take you on a ride through multiple fandoms, delving into the dark... More

๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐€๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ โžต สœแด‡ส€แดษชแดษดแด‡ สŸแดแด…ษขแด‡
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ โ†ฃ แดŠแด‡ssษชแด„แด€ สœแด€แดส™ส

๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐’ (Paid)

1.8K 1 0
By shadesofveins

In order to request, you have to fill out the form below on my Ko-Fi. The linktree in my bio will have a link to take you there.

Q: What happened to requesting for free?

A: I have taken my maximum amount of free imagines for the moment. So for right now, if you'd like to request, you'll need to spend a dollar, until I bring back the free requests.

To know when I do have the next intake of free requests, please give me a follow!!

Those who have already requested before I posted this, your requests will NOT be affected. I will still be writing your imagine.

From this point on, those who would wish to request an imagine MUST do so through my Ko-Fi.

Follow the Linktree in my bio and click "Ko-Fi", it'll take you straight to my page.

Copy and Paste link: https://ko-fi.com/shadesofveins/commissions

(*asterisk means you can optionally answer this)

*Title (of the imagine):
Character/'s:
Summary of Plot:
Location:
*Relationship:
x Reader or x OC?
  – Include name and description of OC
Type of smut: (example: hardcore rough sex, spit kink)
  – Include specific kinks 😉

You also have the option to request a collage and/or a custom made gif for the imagine!

K.J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 3.8K 34
Be perfect? Or be yourself...? [BBB Cahaya & BBB Api (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of the characters here. They belong to...
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 1.7K 50
ููŠ ุฃูŠู‘ูŽุงู…ู ุดูุชูˆูŠุฉ ุจุงุฑูุฏุฉ ุฃุดุนู„ุชูŽ ู‡ูˆุงุฌูุณูŠ ููŠูƒูŽ ูˆุจููƒูŽ ูˆู„ูŽู… ุงุชูŽุฒุญุฒุญู ู…ูู† ูƒูŽูˆู…ุชูƒูŽ ุจูุฑุฃุณูŠ ุจูŽู„ ุทูŽู…ุณุชู ุฐุงุชูŠ ููŠ ุซูŽู†ุงูŠุงูƒ ููŽู„ูˆ ุณูŽู…ุนุช ุงู„ู…ูŽุนุฒูˆูุงุชู ูŠูŽูˆู…ุงู‹ ุบูู†ุง...
180K 4.2K 26
The night she ran away, she came across a strange town called Riverdale. She couldn't shake the feeling that town gave her, so she decided to stay...