The true Heir | Wmmap | Fanfi...

بواسطة Hazy_letters

A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her... المزيد

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
Announcement
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|

|06|

2.7K 88 5
بواسطة Hazy_letters

'Has he finally lost it or what !? Inviting me for dinner , what the hell is happening!?' She cried in her mind as she was walking behind Claude , who was holding Athanasia, she could feel Athanasia staring at her .

Felix was behind her , 'at least he learned his manners ' she thought to herself .

Claude suddenly stopped to open the door , she didn't notice and almost fell on him . She quickly straightened up and followed him into the dining room . The table was set up for only 2 people , she got angry as she saw that , while Claude only smirked .

'This jerk face is really about to get it now , how dare he try to make me feel like I am less than him !?' She thought to herself ,as she glared at her so called father .

She quickly stared at one of the maids , who was  standing to side , the maid understood as she quickly prepared utensils for her .

"Well let's eat first then talk " she said as she walked towards her chair , she was sitting in front of Claude , and Athanasia was sitting between Claude and her .

She couldn't focus on anything, she was confused because he had never even looked in her way . She didn't care tho all she wanted to do was get revenge. She wanted him to suffer , just like how he made her mother suffer .

"Is there a problem with the food?" Claude questioned her .
"No your majesty , I just lost my appetite " she told him .

'Is he trying to be a good parent or what ? Just what is he planning?!" She thought to herself , wondering why he was doing this . She never in her life thought that he would invite her for dinner .

There was awkward silence in the room , no one was saying anything, she was thinking about something, while the other two were simply eating.

"Daddy ! Athy loves the food ! " suddenly the other girl in the room said . 'God I had forgotten that she was in the room . So loud , it hurts my ears ' she thought to herself as she scowled . She didn't like loud noises , since in her past life she was killed by a car so all she could remember was loud noises before it turned dark .

"I'm glad " Claude said , as he stared at his first born child , who seemed to be in her own world .

'Would it hurt to have a dad ? Wait what the hell am I thinking , no way in hell will I ever forgive that bastard !' She thought to herself , as she moved those absurd thoughts of hers away .

"Ah your majesty I have a question , Why did you suddenly want to see me ?" She asked him , wanting to know his answer . She wanted to know why he had wanted to see her .

"Is it wrong for a father to see his daughter?" He said with no expression on his face , his voice seemed cold . But the words he spoke weren't supposed to be cold .

"I recall you called me a pest just some time ago , your majesty " she said as she glared at him , she wasn't going to fall for his useless tricks . She knew better than that , she honestly felt a bit bad for Athanasia to have such a jerk for a father .

"It seems you have a good memory " he said as he stared at her , with those same cold jewelled eyes .

'Wtf do you mean by that !? The hell is wrong with him !? ' she thought to herself , as she was confused as to how this guy was the emperor.

"Ah yes , your majesty " she said as she chuckled awkwardly. She didn't have good social skills in her past life . But when she was reincarnated, they improved but with this guy they fell into negative marking . She couldn't read him , his expressions and what he was saying made no sense .

After some time , which seemed like an eternity to her , passed the dinner was finally over . She felt relieved, that she was finally able to his presence , she felt suffocated in his presence.

"I'll be having afternoon tea with you tomorrow " he said before leaving.

'Wait what just happened!? He didn't even ask me ! He just straight up ordered me ! Does his arrogance know no
bounds !?' She thought as she stared at his retreating figure . She felt angry and frustrated at his arrogance, she had never seen so much arrogance in one person.

She left the dining room and started her journey to her palace . Well it wasn't exactly a journey , since she resided in the empress's palace, it was nearby to the main palace .

She reached her palace after a few minutes, she didn't like how close her palace was to his palace .

"Princess ! You're back ! " Aisha said as she ran towards me , with Calcion and sky right behind her . She could tell they were worried about her , as Claude had never once asked for her .

"I'm fine , we just had dinner nothing more happened " she told the worried adults , she found it sweet . She always thought of Calcion and sky as elder siblings ,  and Aisha as a second mother . She loved all of them , they held a special place in her heart .

...
Hope you all liked it !
Thank you for reading my story .

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

60K 1.5K 14
(Discontinued) -♕- Princess Elizabeth De Rass, the older sister of Carsein De Rass. She's also the former fiancé to Anastacius De Alger Obelia befor...
3K 191 23
They say that once you are free from something or someone, it's a huge possibility that you will never see it or meet them again. Well, in Athanasia'...
145K 4.5K 45
Father hates me. He despises me. Why? Until the end, I never knew. I could never put my finger on his hatred for me. In fact, I could never understan...
19.5K 691 16
This story evolves around a girl named Y/n who enters the world of a story/novel of [who made me a princess]. This was the novel she read just befor...