MAYAVAN TO MEYYANAVAN (THE UN...

By Rathvika

Ceo hate girls but a girl comes to work as his PA in boy getup. Will he identify her that she is a girl? What... More

Introduction And Prologue
1.DREAM
2.Accidental Kiss
3.Recognising Her ❣️
4.Arguement
5.Priest Words
6.Sudden Bomb
7.Changing Herself
8.Interview
9.Personal Assistant
10.Possesive Him
11.Staying With Him
12. Same Bed
13.Plastic moonji
14.Angry Parrot
15.His Anger
16.Anbae Anbae
17.Her dominance
19.DING DONG BELL
20.Two Thoughts
21.Piriyadhe Urave
22.Both Sides
23. Villan
24.Missing Eachother
25.Palaya ranamgal
26.Reaching Him
27 .Feeding Bottel 🌝
28.Dream Man And Girl
29.Dream Family
29.Mirror Dance
30. Karupu Maccha 🌚
31.Affection 💕
32.Mayavan Attrocities 🌝
33.His Pain 🥺
34.Kanave ...Kanave
35.Accident
36.Nightmare
37.Reuninon
new story
38.MAYA
39.Its Time To Know
40.Loss And Gain
41.His Powers
42.Siddu's Hate
43.Souls
44. Bro Sis Bond
45.Kidnapped
46. The Real Culprit
47.End Card

18.Betting

1.5K 179 90
By Rathvika

Abhiram; ajju;Ab,,,Abhinaya : Siri ; A

.......................

She smiled and wound her hands  around his neck and pulled him closer.

A; say it out ammu ...

He directly looked into her eyes and whispered slowly ...

Ab; I want to spank you SIRI ....

She was shocked and widened her eyes .he looked down ....

She composed herself and lifted his chin .he looked her in cute way that her heart melts...

A: sari okayyy ....

She  whispered slowly...he looked her in unbelievable look ....she blushed and hide her face in her palms.he tightly hugged her and smooched her neck strongly...she jumped in her place when he smooched her ....

Amv; poriki alayudhu paru 🤦.sari nu sonna udane edho biryani kedacha Mari kudhikuran ...en poriki Payyan ...

A; sari ..hmmm ..where you want to spank ....

She bited her lips in nervous .he pulled her closer and lifted her chin to his level and nibbled her lower lips with his teeth pulling out from her lips ....

Ab: adhuva ...ennode fvrt part of your .....

A; hmmm sollu ...

Ab; ur BOOBS.....

A; whatttt ?🤯

Ab; ama ..ellaru ass and private part spank pandranga ana enaku unnode boobs pannanu aasa ...when i spank your boob it will shake up and down and ur peaks will become hard that will made me more horny ...

And ....

She closed his mouth with her palm and rubbed her thighs gulping .....

Amv; poriki ....poriki ...rugged boy ....Mafia man ....epdi dha ipdi pesurano terle ... ulle kulle Ella butterflies kutthu dance enne saavu dance ehh podudhu .....ennode private part eh wet aiduchu Ivan pesuna pechuku .....ayyo Muruga .....

Ab; don't rub hard dii poona kutty irritation aagu ....

Again he touched her heart with his care ...

She took her hands from his mouth and deeply looked into his eyes and took her palm close to her mouth .she kissed her inner palm seductively .he groaned and pulled her near him with her bra straps ....

She was shocked and fall on him .her soft boobs collided with his hard chest .she closed her eyes tightly .he too closed his eyes and pressed her waist ....

She was lifted up by his press .he pulled her bra with force .she moaned and hugged him .....

He hands slowly moving like a ant ....his each touch on her bare back made her more pleasure and horny ...

She too pulled his shirt and throwed to ground.she bited his shoulder and collarbone hardly .when his hands pressed her back hardly .....

He pulled back and pushed her to bed and hovered on her .

Ab; okay va ....

She nodded her head shyly ..

A; okay ....

He stood up and walked to fridge and got ice cubes ....

She squinted her eyes and frown at him .

A; idhu edhuku da Ajju ...

Ab; hmm ...idha summa panna kick irukuma adha panna vendiya vidhathule pannadhane adhuku oru mariyadha 😌

Amv; poriki epdila pesuran paru ...

Ab; hmm ...bet illama panna nalla irukadhu le ... punishment um undu

A; ohhh enkittaye game uhh ...sari dha ...okay now tell me what is the punishment and bet...

Ab; indha cubes unnode teeths le vechikanu ni adha mulunga kudadhu .apdi pannina ....na enaku pudicha andha rasagulla ve anubavichi sapduve ....🌝🌝🌝

She blushed and nodded her head .

Amv; ice cubes seekram karanjidu nu dhane da indha plan podre .iru dii unaku iruku ...

A; ippo naanu ... Oru vele na jeichita ...DING DONG BELL dha ....(she pulled him closer and whispered in his ears sucking his ear lobes)

Okay va ......

She pushed him and smirked at him.

Abmv; padhagatthi mava....edho plan potuta ..vida kudadhu da arjun ....namaku Namma rasagulla dha mukyam ....

Ab; okayyy ...

A; and epdiyu cubes urigidu .sooo time limit vechukala ....na andha mulungama pathukure illena adhu karanji poiru sooo .....

Ab; soooo .....

A; 15mins un time .....adhukulle unnala mudinja enne andha cubes mulunga veii papo ....

Abmv; hmmm ..pathuren dii enake sawal ahh ...

Ab; okayy di en poona kutty ...

Abhinaya lyed on bed and air kissed him biting her lips seducingly ....

He took of his tie and tied her hands on either sides ...her legs was free ...

He hovered on her and kissed her lips sucking hardly ....he left lips getting his energy 🌚🌚🌚

Ab; you know the code word right ..

A; yeahh ..but I want to call you DADDY .... Is it okay for you...

She winked at him .

He was taken back by her bold answers .

Ab; are you my Siri .she is shy and insecure type .

A; yeah I'm the same Siri .but I want to be bold in bed with you to satisfy you and my desires also 😘😘

Again he pecked her lips and eyes .

Readyyyy .... He placed ice cubes inside her mouth ...

He spank her left boob....she moaned in pain ...

A; ahhhhhhh 1 daddy ...

Again he spank her right boob .her boobs are shaking up and down .her nipples turned hard...his eyes grew more dark and intense ...

It was hard for her to control her moan and tell her code ....

A; ahhhhhhh 2 daddyyyyy ......

She pressed her thighs closely and closed her eyes in pleasure ....

He did with his timing limit ...she was adamant to get her desire to fulfill. ...

She hold that cube tightly .that chillness and water entering her throat .....it was more tempting and horny ...

Her saliva was flowing out of her mouth mixed with water ....

Which gives him more dirty thoughts .....

At last his time was upto ...when timer ⌛ beeped she gulped the cubes ...and looked at him smirking...

Abmv; eppudriiiiii .....

A; I have my ways ajju ..now it's my turn .....

He captured her lips and tasted the chill cubesss ....and licked her saliva on her cheeks ...

Ab; epdiyu unnode karyatha sadhichikadha pore ..so na konjo kadichukuren ...

Before she could reply he gulped her mound inside his mouth ....she moaned and fisted her hands ....

He left her after his satisfaction ...

She glared him and he smiled sheepishly ....

He Removed the knot and released her .she bet his chest and shoulder .

A; poriki ..porikii ....eruma ,gorilla , chimpanzee ,kaatu vaasi ,kaatu eruma ,arivu ketta mundooo ,venna mavaneyyy .....

Ab; adiyeiiii ...podhum di niruthu diii ..valikudhu diii ...adiyeiii poona kuttyyy ...butterfly Chellam ,papa ...

She stopped and breathed hard .he sighed and breathed ....

He saw top to bottom biting his lips ..... She looked him and his eyes direction .she glared him and spank his head   .....

A; punishment ku ready ah da poriki payaleeeyyyy 🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝

Abmv; aaathiiiiiiii ....kaaama parvayalleeeeee iruku ......enne panna kathu irukalooooo 🥵

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

Hope bore ah ille ....

Comments varle na paravalle ... atleast votes aachu podlale 😕

🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 2K 12
Ashaangi angst... What will happen is Ashwin never loved Sivaangi? What if another person truly loved Sivaangi and she was scared to return it as Ash...
369K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
32.9K 5.2K 38
24 year old, over achieving Arohi wasn't someone people wanted to hangout with. She was arrogant and ruthless. She was the CEO of one of the topmost...
295K 26.1K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...