Dating My Brother's Best Frie...

By RatTrap438

Chase Sexton has a little sister, Kaylee. She lives at his house in Florida. But, when Chase brings her to di... More

Leave.
That's Jett
maybe we arent friends
What the fuck?
I want you to be my girlfriend
July
Over School
Can I
Lindsey
Chill on the PDA
Great Heavens
Waiting For
Injury
Rough
Trouble
Outdoors
merica
dying man
Raleigh
way to much whiskey
my job +a/n
Trust me again

Winner

180 1 0
By RatTrap438

****April 29th, 2025****

Jett sat in the court room next to his lawyer Brittany, as the jury was making their decision. He was praying he wouldn't be spending the next few Supercross and outdoors seasons in a cell much less riding. Colt sued him for assault. The judge spoke for a little while, before the jury team started talking. Jett really wasn't listening until he heard the important stuff.

"We find Jett Lawrence, not guilty of assault and battery."

Jett could feel tears in his eyes as he hugged Brittany. The judge closed out the court, and Jett walked out. "Another usual Jett Lawrence win." He heard Brittany say. He chuckled as he hugged Kaylee and kissed her forehead. 

@jettson18: 🎵 cause im as free as a bird now 🎵 #fuckcoltnichols

Liked by hunterlawrence, hondaracingcorporation and 274k others

@kayleesexton: boy you did not just use a lynyrd sknyrd line

@jettson18: @kayleesexton 🤷‍♂️

@user6969: @kayleesexton kaylee lawrence

@kayleesexton: @user6969 sounds pretty good to me 

Chase came walking through the door, and he went to the backyard to bbq with Jett, while she attempted to cook. A few minutes later, Jett came inside by her. 

"You wanna go fishing with me and Chase tomorrow?"

"I suck at fishing but sure."

He nodded, and went back out by Chase. She only half charred some asparagus or whatever Chase called it and brought it out to the boys. Jett looked over at it, and he tried his hardest not to laugh. "Looks great babe." He said through a couple giggles. "Shush and eat it Jettson." 

"You eat it."

"I'm allergic to vegetables."

"I see."

She nodded, and after they all ate they went to the lake and messed around on the jet skis for awhile. She made it her goal to splash the hell out of Jett so she did just that. "You asshole!" Jett yelled as she splashed him for the 5th time. It started getting dark, so they all headed back up to the house. Chase fell asleep on the couch and Jett and Kaylee went up to his room. 

***next day***

Kaylee woke up, and hit Jett's head with a pillow. He woke up, and looked around a little bit. "You suck." She shrugged, and he got up and showered, and she did to right after him. They went downstairs by Chase who was cooking some eggs. They quick ate some breakfast, before they went out with Chase to go fishing or whatever. Chase drove to the lake, and they got in his boat. Chase taught her how to use a fishing pole, and she caught a few trees and branches the first few casts before her 6th cast went into the water. She didn't catch anything or awhile, so she set her fishing pole down and just left it there cause like whats the worst that could happen. After a little while Jett caught a bass, and at the same time she actually caught a fish. Did she expect to? No. Was it a little fish? Yes. "Holy shit. That's shocking." Jett giggled at her comment as he helped her get the hook out of its lips cause  there was no way in hell she was putting her fingers in a fishes mouth. Absolutely not. 

@kayleesexton: you + me= forever @jettson18

Liked by chasesexton, _paigecraig and 10k others

@hunterlawrence: since when did you fish

@kayleesexton: @hunterlawrence i dont jett and chase were going and there is no way you would catch me sitting at home by myself 😭

@motofan98: wait jetts got a gf?

@kayleesexton: be so fr right now

@motofan98: like actually i had no idea, this is embarassing

@kayleesexton: weve been dating for almost 2 years  😭

Chase parked the boat, cause they sat there for a few hours and didn't catch any fish. They drove back to Jett's house, and after about an hour there Chase left. Jett went and worked out, and then they flew out the next day for Round 15 of Supercross. Because of the whole trial thing Jett wasn't allowed to race, and he had been dropped from HRC indefinitely. He hadn't told the media or anything, but he had a contract waiting for him with Star Yamaha for any Supercross rounds he could make and for outdoors. He called up Bobby, and he had to run quick to the goat farm to sign a contract. He had been riding the Star bike for awhile now so he was kinda prepared for outdoors. He decided to sit out the rest of Supercross, cause there really was no point in him racing. Him and Kaylee jumped in his truck, and he drove to the goat farm, where Haiden Deegan and Justin Cooper were riding at but no one else was there except for a few mechanics and Bobby. "Jett Lawrence? I gotta get my eyes checked." Deegan said as Jett walked up to them. "You're gonna be seeing a lot of me now."

"Why?"

"Honda dropped me indefinitely for the whole Colt deal, so blue it is."

"Nice."

Jett nodded, "Hey Deegs you know where Bobby's office is?"

"Yeah follow me."

Haiden walked through the shop, and eventually got to Bobby Regans office. Haiden opened the door, "Bobby, Jett's here."

"Ok, thanks Haiden." He nodded, and walked back outside while Jett and Kaylee went in. "How are you Jett?"

"Good, yourself?"

"Oh I'm great now that your here." Bobby chuckled a little as he pulled out a piece of paper. "Let's make this quick. 2 year deal. You know how it goes."

"For sure."

Bobby signed a few spots, before sliding it across the table to Jett. He skimmed it over a little bit, before he looked between Bobby and Kaylee, "Will I still be hot on a blue bike?" Bobby chuckled a little.  "You're hot on anything." He shrugged and signed the contract and slid it back to Bobby. "I look forward to the upcoming seasons with you Jett. Now can you get Hunter and Sexton over here?"

"I'll try my best sir."

Jett and Bobby shook hands, and then they left. Jett and Kaylee went out to his car, and he opened his phone. "Damn word moves quick."

@starracingyamaha: @jettson18 to join the Monster Energy Star Racing Yamaha squad for the remainder of the 2025 season as well as the 2026 and 2027 Monster Energy Supercross and Lucas Oil Pro Motocross seasons!

Liked by jettson18, dangerboydeegan and 851k others

@jettson18: lets dance 🤠

@dangerboydeegan: teammate 👊

@chasesexton: traitor

"Outdoors is gonna be wild."

"Just don't get hurt again."

He smiled at her. "No promises sweetheart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Waiting on you By

Fanfiction

1.7K 25 11
Alyssa is just a normal girl working an everyday job as a waitress with her best friend. she races on weekends she doesn't have to work. one shift ch...
13.1K 163 17
I was moving from Boston the city I lived it for so long to North Carolina! Just because of my dads stupid job. I mean our new place was nice i guess...
6.3K 113 26
You know how all the people say you aren't supposed to go for 'Family Friends?' That doesn't exactly apply to this situation (italicize the 'exac...
15.5K 889 15
Manny's home life had never been great. His father was an abusive drunk and his mother had basically become a basket case of emotions after Manny's...