You are beautiful ✨✔️

Door JeonJin9792

[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous eve... Meer

Greetings 💕
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue

37

2K 108 13
Door JeonJin9792

After reaching hospital Jungkook immediately carried Jin's body into the hospital while calling for a strecher.

When he successfully brought Jin into a cabin he called Taehyung.

After what felt like hours Taehyung came running. After coming into the room what Taehyung first saw was jin is crying in pain while Jungkook is kissing his forehead and stroking his belly to reduce the pain a little.

"What happened Jungkook? Jin what happened? " Taehyung asked.

Jungkook turned towards him and that is when Taehyung saw he is also crying.

"Taehyung, please do something. Jin is crying in pain. I can't see him like this please do something" Jungkook said.

"Okay let me see " Taehyung said and sat beside Jin.

Taehyung started checking him. After a while Jin asked. " Taehyung, my baby is okay. right? "

"Yes Jin, you son and appa are all right. But I have to bring out the baby by surgery before any damage is done" Taehyung said.

"Do whatever you can do to protect my family Tae please i am begging you" Jungkook said joining his hands.

"You are my best friend kook please don't things like that and I will do everything to protect your family" Taehyung said assuring him.

And with that Taehyung left from there. Jungkook sat beside Jin and started crying.

"Jungkook you have to be strong. For me for our baby. " Jin said looking up.

"But how can I not cry when you are in pain? " Jungkook asked wiping Jin's tears.

"O my god Jungkook are you in love with me? " Jin said chuckling.

Jungkook kissed him on the lips and said "I love you, I love you so much. You are my everything Jin. You are my world" Saying that he again kissed him a little bit longer than the earlier.

"Why did you took so long to say this three words Jungkook? What if I couln't hear them anymore? " Jin asked.

"Shut up. Just shut up. Don't talk about this things. You will hear them everyday from now on. " Jungkook said kissing his forehead.

After a while Taehyung came in his surgery attire with some nurse.

One of the nurse came to Jungkook for his signature , his agreement on the surgery.

Jungkook came out of the room to clear the form.

When he again came in front of the room the door was closed. But after some moment a nurse came out and said. " Sir Mr Jeon is asking for you "

And Jungkook went into the room

"Jungkook calm down your husband. His blood pressure is high which is not good for surgery" Taehyung said.

Jungkook sat beside Jin and started saying sweet things to calm him down. " Jin, baby you are strong .You have to be strong for our little family, for our little pumpkin. You know I love you right? . I will be waiting for you outside till the baby is born. Just the moment I will hear the baby crying sound I will come in okay? " Jungkook for the last peck on Jin's lips and left the room.

It is been one hour, still no one has came out from the operation theatre.

Just then a baby crying sound was heard from inside the room. Unknowingly a smile spread on Jungkook's lips.

After fifteen minutes everyone came out of the room and Taehyung was behind everyone.

Despite of smiling Taehyung's face was very sad. Jungkook went to him.

"Hey, Taehyung you should be happy for your nephew. Let's not think about your own child. " Jungkook said smiling.

"Kook I am so sorry" Taehyung said lowering his head.

"Hey it's ok" Jungkook said.

"I can't save Jin, Jungkook please forgive me. I tried my best but his body is not receiving the treatment. The baby is alright and handsome" Taehyung said trying to smile.

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE? WHY ARE NOT YOU DOING SOMETHING? " Jungkook said grabbing his coller.

" I am sorry kook. I tried my best. I am really sorry. Jin is waiting for you. " Taehyung said and went from there.

Jungkook went into the room and there he saw Jin was sitting ,resting his back on the headboard,with a baby in his lap.

Jin was smiling looking at the baby. His face looks so pale but he was looking so beautiful.

Jungkook went to near him and sat on the tool.

"Look Jungkook, our baby is so beautiful. " Jin said smiling.

Jungkook took the baby from Jin and looked at his face "he looks exactly like you , and you are beautiful" Jungkook said looking at Jin.

" But he is fair , not like me " Jin said smiling sadly.

That's when a nurse came into the room and said "sir, we need to take the baby for his check up , since he born before the due date"

Jungkook nodded and gave the baby to the nurse.

After the baby gone only couple was alone in the room. Jungkook started crying hysterically.

"Jin, why did you do that? Why did you make me fall in love with you and now you are leaving me alone? Why? Jin, why? " Jungkook asked.

"I didn't know Jungkook, I am so sorry" Jin said also crying.

"It is your fault. Why did you told me that things before the surgery. . We were supposed to raise our baby together. Not me alone, Jin" Jungkook said.

"Please don't leave me Jin. I love you. I love you so much. I can't live without you. You are my first love.please Jin please" He added.

"Maybe it's our destiny. To fall in love with each other and not able to stay with each other forever. Maybe in next we can be together when I will be a beautiful person. Whom you can introduce to everyone as your lover. I love you Jungkook, I love you so much" Jin said holding Jungkook's hand.

"Don't say like this Jin. Please, you are beautiful Jin. Inside and outside both. And I love you just the way you are. " Jungkook said kissing Jin's knuckles.

"Promise me that you will raise our baby with outmost care and give him all the love of this world. And find someone for you who can give you everything I couldn't give you" Jin said.

"I promise Jin I will give him everything I can give. And no I don't want anyone. I just want you. Please don't leave me" Jungkook said.

"Kiss me Jungkook. For the last time. As a good bye gift" Jin said looking at Jungkook with so much love.

Jungkook knows that everything Jin is saying is true it's their last kiss . But he can't accept it.

"I am kissing you but remember it is not the last kiss" Saying that Jungkook started kissing him with everything he has.

They were kissing with the love they felt for each other. The saltiness of their tears were mixing with the kiss.

After a while Jungkook felt Jin has stopped moving his lips and he started crying loudly hugging Jin's dead body.

His Jin can't leave him like that. Is it his punishment for treating Jin like that? For the first time he fell in love and could not cherish his lover.

There is so many things he wanted to do with Jin. There is so many places he wanted to travel with Jin. A selfie remains to be taken. How much banter remains to be done.

Love is the sweetest thing when you have your loved ones by your side loving you. But it's turns into poison when you are in one sided love.

And just like that another unfinished love story created in this world.

But after sometimes Jungkook saw the electronic heart monitor is beeping.

And immediately he got up and called Taehyung.

Taehyung was shocked how can this even possible.

"Don't you fucking stand here and think. Do something" Jungkook said.

He is becoming crazy. He can't loose Jin. Not when God has given him one second chance.

Taehyung did his best to bring Seokjin back to life.

"Jungkook your love is great. I never seen miracle like this. Does your kiss has this much power? " Taehyung said while smiling brightly but the the tears are evidence of the fear he was feeling.

But Jungkook was crying there sitting on the floor. This isn't tears of sorrow this is his joy.

"Taehyung, my Jin will never leave me right? I can't live without him" Jungkook said standing up.

"I can't say that. But I know as long as you love Seokjin this much. He will not leave you"

"Now go to him. He might wake up tomorrow morning. " Taehyung said and left.

Jungkook nodded and entered into the room Jin is.

He went closer to him and sat beside him.

He leaned down kissed Jin's lips lovingly and said "I told you that was not our last kiss. Now see I am kissing you again. "

Though Jin was not hearing it now. But tomorrow he will tell Jin again all this when he will awake.

Jungkook smiled and kept looking at Jin's beautiful face. Yes beautiful, to him Jin is the most beautiful man alive.

••The end••

***†***†**†*†**†***†***

Hi sweethearts. Hope you didn't cried. Because I did.

Thank you for your support.

Thank you all my silent readers and also who has commented and voted.

Love you ❤😘❤😘😘❤😘❤all.
Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋......

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

62.9K 2.3K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
678K 31.9K 54
Park Jimin is the handsome, wealthy, popular guy in his high school. Some say that he's arrogant because of the amount praise he receives daily. Jeo...
53.1K 2.9K 34
This is short story about arrange marriage of Jeon Jungkook who is a playboy on their school *Bighit University* . He changes girls or gays like he i...
100K 3.9K 24
Kim Taehyung, a young and pretty man, accidentally damages, a wealthy Jeon Jungkook's car. To compensate, Tae offers to work with him but ends up d...