Desire's & Fate

By Shevongarraway

"If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right." What do you do when the one person you are not supposed t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 6

4 2 0
By Shevongarraway

HAPPY READING

Ryon POV

"Drinking alone on a Friday night," I said taking the bar stool next to Reyon.

He chuckled, "so what's your excuse, you're here alone."

"I'm not here to drink," I said and nodded to the tender who gave me a signal my order wasn't ready.

"Good for you," Reyon said and takes another sip of his scotch.

"Spill it," I said and he turned towards me. "Spill what? I can't take a drink," he said.

"Cut the crap. I've known you since you were conceived so I'm no fool," I said

He chuckled, "Kahdeem and I got into it a little."

"You alright?"

"I'm cool, you alright?" he asked.

"I've had better days," I answered.

"Believe me, I know," Reyon said. His phone vibrates and he placed it on the counter showing Kahdeem was calling.

"You not going to take that?"

"Not right now," he said signaling the waiter for another drink. "Since when do you take two in a row," I asked.

"You worried about me?"

"I've always worried about you brother," I answered.

"I should be the one worried about you," he said. "Ever since new year's Eve, you've been walking around as if someone died. So you spill it," he said and take the other drink the tender replaced on the napkin in front of him.

"The right thing to do, is to wait until I'm ready to talk," I said and my order is placed next to me. "Your order sir," I reached for my wallet and took out two hundred, and place it on the counter.

"Keep the change," I said and he bowed with a smile.

"I guess we both have to wait for the other to open up," he said taking another sip.

"You're the one drinking, I'm not," I said.

"I'm not drinking because I need one," he said and picked up his phone when it rang again.

"Baby," he answered.

"You eat?" he asked after a few seconds.

"I'm on my way," he said and a part of me was envious, a greater part contented. As an older brother, it was my duty to help him solve whatever problem he had but I'm proud to see him grow into the man that he has become and that he's able to resolve it on his own. It didn't hurt any less that he didn't need me anymore.

"Everything alright?" I asked when he cut the call. "It will be, you good here," he asked. He stood up and pats my shoulder, "we'll talk tomorrow at the office," he said and I nodded.

I take my order and walk out of the Elite bar.
_______

"Oh, it's you, Keyana said walking away from the door, and no sooner did Sibel stand before me in her doorway. She wore black yoga leggings and a black crop top with the arm cut deep revealing the curve of her engorged breast.

"Hi," she smiled.

I cleared my throat "Who are you expecting," I asked

"Food, we haven't eaten since morning and I'm not very productive until I do," she said.

"Why haven't you eaten," I asked.

"Busy day. What are you doing here Ryon?" she peeped out a little then pulled back.

"I brought you food enough for Keyana—" before I can finish Keyana pushed her way through the ajar door. "Where is it?" she asked.

"Truck," I answered.

"Keys," Keyana said reaching out her hand to me. "Sorry," Sibel mouthed and I shook my head.

"I will get it," I said turning back down the stone throw to my truck and she followed me to retrieve the bag stacked with containers, two boxes of pizza, bread sticks, fried chicken, fries, chicken tenders, peanut shakes, and ice cream.

"You know what... I like you," Keyana said looking into the bag. She took out what she wanted and gave the bag to Sibel. "He's good," she whispered and Sibel nodded.

"I should get some food in my system," Sibel said and turn back to the door ready to leave.

"Sit with me," I said opening my truck door for her. She hesitated but climbed into my truck and I moved around the other side of the vehicle. "Eat," I said and she takes a slice of pizza into a napkin putting the remainder of the items on the floor in front of her.

"My favorite, thank you," she said but paused mid-bite. "What's wrong?" I raised a brow as she opened my truck door. "I'm expecting a very important call I need my phone," she said jumping down and rushing to her front door. I chuckled and shake my head, she never ceased to amaze me.

"Got it," she said taking the box back onto her lap after she climbed back into the truck.

"How was your day baby?" I asked and she blushed but shake her head. "Stop looking at me like that," she smiled.

"Like what?"

"Like that," she said and bite into her pizza.

"My day was very busy but nerve recking now," she said.

"How so?"

"I'm waiting on the review of my first Q and A on my column section." she takes another bite of her Mexican pizza. "This is good," she hummed.

"How has it been?" I asked sitting back. This was my opportunity to talk to her but how can I? How can I do this now?

"Great actually, my editor is fantastic and I even got my very own cubicle," she said enthusiastically with a wide smile.

"How was your day?" She asked taking another bite of pizza and a sip of her milkshake. "Great and enlightening," I said leaning my head back on my headrest. "How so?" She asked and I watched as she continued to eat through low lids. I watched as she licked her lips and I shake my head slightly.

"Another phase of my hotel completed," I answered. "That's fantastic, now what do you want," she said putting away her food and turning towards me with a sigh.

I take her face in my hand and she leaned into my touch. I stroke her cheek with my thumb and watched her eyes glaze over and I leaned toward her. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. This was my moment to say something but I couldn't open my mouth with the way her eyes glimmered. I leaned over and brushed my lips against her's and I tighten my hold on her like she was about to slip through my fingers. I captured her lips in a hot open mouth kiss. Her lips were soft and sweet and made my dick throb in my pants. She sucked on my lower lip and that was it, I was lost. She moan when my tongue hit the roof of her mouth and slowly I move my tongue around her mouth deeply and gripped her hair. She climbed over the console and arched against me, my hands trail down her back and I compressed her arse and brought her firmly against my erection. I groaned and a moan bubbled up her throat.

Then it hit me I really need to talk to her so I pulled back. We need to talk, I murmured against her swollen lips.

"Right now?" I heard the dejection in her voice and I smooth my hands over her tight. God, she is sexy, I'm going insane. I reached up to kiss her lips again but she pulled back and climbed over to her seat.

"I have to go Ryon. I have stuff to get done and Keyana and I have yoga before bed," she said looking at the food box.

"Hey, what changed?" I asked softly reaching for her hands. I watched as she take deep breaths and I smile.
"Are you alright?" I asked after she takes another breath.

"Yes, I'm fine," but she did not look at me.

"We need to talk?" I lifted her chin.

"Great," she rolled her eyes, grabbed her arm, and folded it under her breast.

"What does that mean?" I asked staring at her lips that are so soft and pink and swollen and wet the way she licked over them, what a great mouth she has. I swallowed hard when she tucked her arm tighter under her breast and I wondered what her skin felt like there.

"Ryon!"

"Sorry, you said?" I loosen my tie.

"I'm tired of this, your hot then your cold, You don't really want to stay
but you don't really want to go. I'm a fool chasing after you and I'm tired," she said with a hurt look across her face and a myriad of emotions displayed on her face.

"Wait what did I miss here?" I asked.

"The part where I don't want to do this anymore," she said looking down.

"What?" I felt like everything was slipping away from me. I felt out of control and I hate it. Sibel Benjamin makes my blood boil and all the times I've tried to stay away to leave her be— it was what I wanted, right? It's what I told myself was best. I like my life the way it was before her, this guilt in my chest eating at me to go then why the fuck did I have this achy feeling in my chest like I was losing something very important I absolutely hate it when she said it.

"Shit," I run my fingers through my hair. Maybe I can understand but fuck I love the exhilaration of her chaste, of always being available for me, I felt needed. We would gravitate to each other, the energy and our fights, it was fascinating to me.

"Sibel, there is so much going on. I... I just don't—"

"Don't what?" She cut me off.

"Let me make this easy for you as well. You don't owe me anything Ryon, there wasn't anything between from the beginning. I was the one running around with my head in the cloud and my ass in the air, you pitied me right?"

"Stop right there," I said.

Sibel snorted, "Poor little Sibel right, not experienced enough, too young and naive, if you sneak around enough with her she will get the message," she said and my heart stopped.

"What are you talking about Sible."

"I'm a lousy laid, you had better, you've had my sisters, you've had Fiona but when it comes to me, I'm therapy right? To bear your soul. I don't know why it surprised me when everyone knew all you ever do is get your rock off and that was good enough for you."

"That's what you believe? Look Sibel a lot has been going on, I'm giving you all I can because it's all I have at the moment. You're special to me, I've fucked enough women to know when I'm experiencing something different. It's not about the sex, I can fuck anyone but I want you... you make me satisfied with just being here sitting in my truck I can't describe it I don't know what words to use to make you see I'm trying to do right by you. You think I couldn't fuck you already but you're everything I've run from my entire life. I'm lost, I'm confused about what I need to do, and nothing makes sense to me anymore."

"This can't work Ryon. I have to move on."

"I don't want you to."

"Ryon..."

"Please... I'm going out of my fucking mind."

"That's your problem right there you think too much and never feel. Just feel Ryon."

"It's not that easy! I want you so bad it hurts Sibel."

"Please let's not make this harder than it has to be. One of us has to be sensible here. I want you, Ryon, I don't have to keep reminding you of that, I craved your touch, your kiss, your embrace, the way we talk, everything and all the women you had on your arm probably said the same." she said and I opened my mouth but close it when she lifted her hand.

"We've known each other long enough for you to know me and I know you well enough to know the kind of man that you are but I'm not that type of girl contrary to what you believe with the way I have thrown myself at you constantly. Hell, I wouldn't have kept myself if I was into casual sex but the other day proved one thing. You're fighting against everything that should be simple here and for the first time I saw it for what it is."

"I want you, Sibel I wish I could have you in my bed, in my house, at my office, I wish I could convince you how badly I want you."

"But your action proved otherwise," she cut me off.

"What do I have to do to convince you."

"Of what... You shouldn't have to convince me, I should know. I should have had my pride a long time ago. I know your rep and I just can't anymore, I can't," she said and I was dying inside.

"Why do you think I haven't touched you?"

"Exactly, good night Ryon," she said jumped out of my truck, and picked up the bag of food.

"Sibel!"

"Goodbye Ryon," she said with such finality and closed the door.

Fuck, I throw my head back on the headrest.

"I haven't slept with any of your sisters," I shouted after her but she walked away leaving me sitting here.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 653 47
Life is not always how we expect it so be Sometimes things go our way and we are happy At times too we don't get what we want and we are sad. Even at...
168K 4.2K 14
"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband. Do you promise to love him, honour him, comfort and keep him in sickness and health, for ri...
819K 26.8K 42
//Please note this story is under heavy construction! Read at your own risk.// If you look for perfection...
110K 5.2K 59
Alana is torn between two men. Two men who hate each other. Two men who want her. Two men who lie so the other wouldn't have her. Wanting to live...