Desire's & Fate

By Shevongarraway

"If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right." What do you do when the one person you are not supposed t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 4

4 2 0
By Shevongarraway

HAPPY READING

Sibel POV

"What are you doing out here," he asked without turning to face me and I wondered how he knew I was there. I tried to be careful as I tiptoed my way out to the beach house where he stand looking out into the distance.

"How did you know it was me," I asked holding out the slice of cake I brought out for him.

"It's your birthday Sibel you should be inside with your friends," he said still not turning around to face me.

"What if I don't want to Ryon," I said placing the plate on the lounger.

He turned to face me, his eyes ranking slowly over me. They lingered at my eyes as they studies me with curiosity and slowly worked their way down then he placed both hands in his trouser pocket. I can see the astonishment on his face before he runs his hand through his hair.

"Sibel," he called my name, and the way he said it I stare at him unsure of what to do next. This man always could leave me in a state of desperation.

I look around suddenly uncomfortable with the blush that covered my face must have me looking red in the face than ivory and my brain is on fire as I think of the right words to say.

He stares at me with those intense grey eyes that always managed to see through to my soul, "go enjoy your party."

"So... You're not going to wish me a happy eighteenth birthday," I asked.

He chuckled and shook his head, amusement on his face as he takes a step towards me, his eyes studying me intently and I feel superheated like he was about to burn me alive with great intent "I did," he whispered and I cleared my throat.

I take in a breath as my chest heaved and my brain was on overdrive as I narrowed my eyes at him. "I would like to hear it."

With his eyes still blazing into every fiber of my soul at this point, he licked his lips and took in a breath. "Happy birthday Sibel, all the success you can ever envision I wish you."

"Thank you," I smile and he takes another step toward me. My heart beat wildly in my chest but I wasn't afraid. I was never afraid of Ryon Menture. His gaze settled on my lips and then flicked back to my eyes. The heat in my body multiplied and I'm out of breath.

He reached out his hand and tucked a strand of hair behind my ears carefully. I suck in a breath upon contact, taking in the godly scent of his cologne mixed with his masculinity leaving me light-headed.

"You should go," he whispered but didn't move, and neither did I. We stayed like that for God knows how long, and for the first time I see desires in his eyes toward me with every second that passed. "I should," I breathed out but his eyes stapled me to my spot. I reached up and place my hand on his face as my body moved on its own bracing him and I traced his jawline.

He captured my lips in a fiery kiss, my mouth opened, and although I did not know what to do— I kissed him right back. His hand moved to the back of my head to hold me to his devouring lips whilst his other hand moved to my lower back with butterfly touches. My eyes closed in bliss and my toes coiled in my shoes. I shuddered when I felt his tongue enter my parted lips. I moaned with all the emotions swirling through me since we met a year ago— exploded. He groaned into the kiss and I feel his weapon braced against my belly. I poured everything— all I ever felt for Ryon into my first kiss. It's like we couldn't get enough as our tongues tangled and teeth clashed in a ring of fire. "What are you doing to me, Sibel? You're driving me insane." he breathed harshly when he pulled away for air.

"I wanted to kiss you since the first day I saw you," I breathed out still trying to catch my breath. He then took in a sharp breath and pecked my lower lip. Then he proceeded to kiss me senselessly until I was weak in the knees.

I smiled as we pulled up to Pure Dynasty. I can't believe he brought me to his hotel I stepped out of the car as he held the door open for me.

"Thank you," I smiled.

The architecture of the building is incredible. The four-story building is huge and sophisticated and stands out in the center of the plot of land fancy in all its new glory. Ryon took my hand, and we made our way inside.

"Mr. Menture, sir," a huge security man in a brown uniform greeted Ryon at the front door. "Didn't know you were making it up here today, sir," the man continued getting to his feet.

"Good to see you, Bryce," Ryon replied. "I was in the neighborhood," he said, and Bryce opened the huge gold and white door for us. My heart pounded in my chest as we entered and the door closed. This was it— I'd never been alone like this with Ryon, and although we did experience pleasure before, I hope he knew I was only caught in the moment. What surprised me is that I've never allowed anyone to touch me that way, and it surprised me, even more, the way my body fell apart at every touch.

"This is incredible," I turn around to see Ryon's eyes on me as I look around in amazement. I was in awe of the way his place is remodeled.

He did accomplish what he set out to. I remembered the first night we actually talked, and he told me about his plans to buy this property and remodel it to build Pure Dynasty. It was incredible to hear him talk about it. The way his eyes lit up and that dashing smile spread across his face with a sense of satisfaction.

"Do you like it?" He smiled, and I see that same satisfaction glowing over his features. "This is incredible Ryon, you did it. I know this is just the beginning, but I love it, and I love that you've accomplished it. I just knew you could do it."

"Thank you," he looked around with contentment. "Let me show you around," he smiled and took my hand lacing our fingers. He leads me to the elevator, we boarded, and I tried to stay calm.

My excitement was through the roof for Ryon, but beneath all the mile-high feeling of contentment and exhilaration, there was a feeling of uncertainty. I couldn't help it.

The first day I met Ryon, I was convinced I was going to get him, I was determined to make him want me the way I want him. But I couldn't help but wonder if it meant the same for him and what was going on between us if he valued it. I wasn't that stupid not to think I was setting myself up to get hurt. I know the type of person he is, and I was willing to wait. But if this was only for fun and he didn't attach any importance to me, it would kill me.

I have never wanted anyone the way I wanted Ryon and lord knows the man had a way of lowering my inhibitions. I wanted to be with him, mind, body, and soul, and every thought of him only made me powerless against him. Was he after the chaste, the thrill of conquering the last of the Benjamin girls? when I thought about him, his body, our first kiss, the nights we would sit out by the beach house and just talk for hours? The way he never touched or initiated anything between us, made me want him more, every second I could. Of course, it left me vulnerable, and the intensity of it only leaves me unsettled at times. Then I'm led to wonder how the other women he dealt with feel such fuckery, to begin with. Never having anything more than a night of fun, longing pleasure, an encounter, and then having to move on. Then to Walk away with that satisfaction of nothing more. I couldn't do it, I longed for more, to feel more... to be more, to be desired by this man.

The thought of never touching him again or seeing him again would feel like something is missing from me like a part of me just feel incomplete and I don't know how to slow down or how to stop what I'm feeling. When Etta Jones said she would rather go blind I fully understand

'Whoo, I would rather, I would rather go blind, boy
Then to see you walk away from me, child, no
Whoo, so you see, I love you so much
That I don't wanna watch you leave me, baby
Most of all, I just don't, I just don't wanna be free, n'
Then these lyrics make perfect sense to me. Every word of it.

"Are you alright?" he touched my arm and I jump being zoned out with every thought going through my head. "Of course, I'm just... speechless. This is very beautiful," I said as we enter another room and he watched me. I totally spaced out as he walked me around each floor for a small tour.

He watched me suspiciously for a moment, then he nodded "I know it turned out better than I imagined." He said and place the bag with our food on the only furniture in the room on the third floor with the wide open view of the city.

"I hope you don't mind sitting on the floor with me," he asked as I leaned against the glass view looking out.

"Not at all," I smiled. "When will the furniture arrive?"

"Few adjustments to be made and then we can furnish every room," he answered.

"Is everything alright," he asked again after taking out the containers and placing them on the floor beside him.

"Yes," I answered, "why wouldn't I be."

"I don't know but something seems strained suddenly."

"I was just thinking, you know me," I smile and take my seat next to him With the containers between us.

"You should be hungry," he said and I nod.

I chuckled "that's what it is," I lied. "I'm hungry. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm not very productive until I do," I said and he laughed.

He opened the container and passed it over to me. One thing about whatever is going on here is Ryon always seemed to be able to read me like a book. I didn't know what to think with all this uncertainty and the way it left me open.

"Go ahead, eat," he said and isn't it crazy this man has seen my cookie and still makes me this nervous I fumble with my spoon. Ryon is a very difficult man to read and all of this just makes it harder to read.

"Sibel," he sighs. "What is it, baby?" He whispered softly and moved over to cradle my face in your hand. I place the container beside me and he placed my hand on his chest. "Talk to me, I'm not buying any of this I'm fine bullshit you've been saying the past few minutes. Since when you're not ready to talk my ears off about those literature books? Talk to me, baby."

It was the first time he used any endearment towards me and I trembled in his embrace. "Everything is happening so fast," my eyes burn with unshed tears. "I don't know what it means Ryon," I look up into his eyes and the mountain of emotion I see swirling back at me I cradle him in my arms.

"I got you," he said and placed his lips to mine. He presses his lips firmly to mine but softly. It ignites as my lips part and he leans in further. His tongue glides its way into my mouth and my tongue welcomes it as they caress and glides over each other. The way he molds into me I was boneless. His lips became wild and aggressive and intense and I began to shake. Nothing is present in my mind as adrenaline and emotions flood my senses. Butterflies float in my stomach as he devours my mouth and I bring my hands up to his hair lacing my fingers to the back of his head making it impossible for him to leave even if he wanted to. He tilts his head to the side getting better access to my mouth. Our lips move in sync as our tongues carry their tempo dancing with each other perfectly until we needed air.

"You make me feel things, Sibel," he murmured against my parted lips. "Things I've never felt before."

I look up into his eyes—scared.

"Did I do something wrong," he pulled back to take in my entire face. "Is it about last night, was it..."

I shake my head.

"Then you don't regret it."

"I don't, I could never Ryon. I was never blown away by a more gripping encounter. It was exquisite, amazing and you make me... feel things I've never felt before either."

"Then what's the problem?" he looked into my eyes.

"I don't know if it's the same for you and... and... I know you're used to experienced women and..."

"Sibel," he whispered" is that what you're worried about? That was the best fucking thing to ever happen to me and I didn't get off. Pleasuring you, seeing you delight in that pleasure."

"I'm scared and I don't want to put my expectations on you but—"

"Fuck!" he gasped when he finally caught his breath. "We have to go," he said getting over me and he turned, standing with his back towards me.

"What?" I straighten up, heart palpitating, wondering where the man that was so sweet with his gentle words and kissed me so tenderly a moment ago had gone. What happened? I could not understand, I stared at him shocked.

"Please, I need to think. Let me take you home," he said and proceeded to do just that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.8K 61
Have you ever been in love with someone you know you shouldn't be in love with? Like the person who you feel is meant for you shouldn't be the one fo...
498 137 39
Is it so wrong to fall for someone with secrets and whom others don't approve of. Follow the life of two people fighting for a chance of love.
1.8K 48 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...
2.1K 196 22
In life, there are certain people you shouldn't fall in love with. But the heart wants what the heart wants, right ?