Redamancy - The Wolf Among Us...

נכתב על ידי Liaraby

This is the ravishing tale of the folklore between the enchanting beauty, Snow White, and Bigby, formerly kno... עוד

Introduction
Chapter 1: Good Evening
Chapter 2: A Bitterly Cold Night
Chapter 3: An Order
Chapter 4: Stay
Chapter 5: Almost Perfect
Chapter 6: Friendship and Rendezvous
Chapter 7: Beginning of Remembrance Day
Chapter 8: Dinner Date
Final Chapter: Ineffable

Chapter 9: Bittersweet

946 39 36
נכתב על ידי Liaraby

-Please read!-

I won't take up much of your time but I just want to thank every single one of you and I know you probably heard me say it a couple of times. But really, I'm just grateful.Also, this contains some excerpts from the comics and some parts are changed to my own liking. Long Chapter ahead. :)

The sheriff was motionless, only his slow heavy breathing was the exception. Here he is, sitting across the woman who is slightly intoxicated by a mild drink.Yet, it almost looked like she had no awareness on what she is talking about or perhaps, doing.

Taking advantage of her just like that would be amiss. Strange enough, Bigby retained a sense of chivalry towards her, only. Most importantly, he respects her.

"It's getting late, isn't it? I had a wonderful time. Perhaps, we should call it a night." Bigby suggested, hoping that she will abide since the consequences might be disagreeable in the future.

"No, we're not going anywhere Bigby!" Snow protested, making it difficult for him. He sat there contemplating on what he should do. Its like his heart and his mind are playing the tug of war. After weighing his thoughts, he decided to play along; since he doesn't want the night to end.

Hell, they barely have enough time to even talk, even if they do, it ends up to nowhere but quarrels and a cold silent treatment from her.

"Alright then, I just know what to entertain you" he simpered and stood up. He walked towards her and grabbed her wrist. "Bigby, where are we going?" She smiled and followed his lead.

The pair trotted to the door and walked through the huge crowd, making their way to the dance floor. They stood in the middle, looking at each other. "Will this one do?" He asked, beaming at her. "Mm-hmm, I used to dance back then." Snow replied proudly.

"There is one problem though, I don't...know how to dance" Bigby admitted, scratching the back of his neck, slightly embarrassed. He was never the one to do this kind of things.

Snow chuckled at him,"I assume you had never danced before. Here, give me your hand." Bigby obliged as Snow took his firm hand, placing it beside her waist and held his other hand. Their hands perfectly fitted, it almost looked like its meant for each other.

He swallowed nervously; nervous that he will dance clumsily and above all, he had never been this close to her; considering that a few centimeters were the only one separating them from each other.

"Now we are in our position, you have to start with your feet together, then step forward with your left foot and then step diagonally with your right foot and back to original position. That is the fundamental basic. We're gonna dance and create the image of a box on the floor." Snow instructed as they both begun to dance, awfully at first.

"Ouch!" Snow hissed in pain when Bigby accidentally stomped at her foot for the fifth time which is followed by an apologize from him. Luckily, Snow was patient enough to endure it. They both continued the dance until he slowly got the hang of it.

"Bigby, stop looking down. You look like you're trying to peek down my dress." Snow sassed.

"So? Why would you wear a neckline like that if you didn't want people to look" Bigby reasoned, smirking at her.

"Perhaps women wear low neck-lines to filter out the gentlemen from the dogs. Those who can still maintain eye contact, even in the presence of breasts like these, might actually have some potential." Snow purred, biting her lip.

"Woof." he smirked, as he turned her around. He was amazed how she moved and swayed rhythmically to the melody, like a note to the music sheet. She really is something.

They carried on with it, not speaking another word, enjoying the moment of silence as their movements speak for their hearts. The sound of the orchestra faded into the background as his brown eyes met her fiery blue ones and locked their intimidating gazes.

"Oh my, is he your date princess?" a voice broke their tranquil. Bigby exhaled audibly from frustration whilst Snow rolled her eyes.

"Oh did I ruffled your feathers, Bigby?" Prince Charming teased while dancing with Briar Rose, making his blood boil over the mockery.

Bigby stopped dancing and turned to look at him furiously," I swear if you don't keep that mouth of yours shut, I will make it bleed profusely."He swore through gritted teeth and clenched fists.

Before he could say another word, Snow cupped his face with her one hand and the other is placed on his chest. "Oh dear, don't you bother wasting your time on a nonsense rubbish scum in this room. He isn't even a half of a man you are." She smiled at him and turned to Prince Charming, who is stunned,"I thought you will be in the debris after our conversation. Perhaps you are really thick-skinned to even show up here like one of the scattered unworthy trash." Snow smirked, and looked at Briar Rose,"Perhaps you should start keeping an eye on your purse...You might never know." she winked, as Prince Charming and Briar Rose angrily left with heavy footsteps.

Bigby looked at her, impressed by her choice of words." How surprising" He chuckled.

"He is a fucking waste." She groaned, as she turned her heel, making her way through the crowd.

"Snow, where are you going?" Bigby asked, as he followed her quickly.

-At the terrace-

"Tonight, Bigby, we're gonna have so much fun!" Snow laughed and raised the bottle of whiskey, motioning him to do the same.

"Snow don't you think this is a good idea? You getting drunk-"

"I don't need a babysitter, and who gives a damn? You and me have been alone for years and years. So this will be our night, remember?" Snow cut him off and beckoned him to raise his bottle, dominating him.

"Fine", he obliged in defeat, raising his bottle up.

-An hour later-

"And he just did it like that...Bigby! Are you even listening?" Snow asked, irritated at him as he was gazing down the terrace for the entire time while she was yakking about her past. Though, he was listening to her, every single word.

"I thought you will listen to me, you are so irksome and so are these painful heels!" She groaned as she bent down and took off her heels with fumbling fingers. Even though she wore high heels every single day, she wasn't comfortable to the new pair of heels she bought for the dance.

Bigby tilted his head, looking at her and chuckled. "First she was cold, the next flirty, and now...she is mad as a hatter." Bigby mumbled which caught Snow's attention quickly,looking at him straight in the eye,"Say..it..again."

"Oh, nothing. I just want to apologize for causing you great displeasure tonight."Bigby muttered, as he dug in his pocket, taking out a drag of cigarette and a lighter; badly needing one, as she got closer to him again. Before he could light it up, she grabbed his cigarette and threw it down which shocked Bigby.

"How many times do I have to tell you how much I hate cigarettes!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, staring at him furiously as her body tensed up from the anger rushing inside her. Bigby pulled himself from the railing and faced her.

He breathed deeply. "Let me get this straight, you were absolutely easy-going and carefree when we were dining and dancing but when that fucking ex of yours showed up with another woman, you changed and started ranting on me. In the first place, I didn't expect you to go with me. Now, I think that you came because you want him to be jealous of you?" Bigby theorized and exhaled deeply from the troublesome conversation they are having now.

Snow stitched her eyebrows "How shocking! I went to this event with you because I wanted to but now I regret it. You were just basically ignoring me just now when I was talking about something which I do not dare to converse with another soul.Why are you doing these?!" she shouted and looked away from him. She downed the bottle of whiskey from pure anger, hoping to make her numb.

Bigby stared at her for a while, breathing heavily. "I wasn't ignoring you, I can sense how fucking hurt you are and I am more fucking hurt when that bastard showed up that I could tear his body apart." She turned around to face him.

"Yes, let's...talk about that!, why the sudden... interest too? Also, you deeply know how.... I hate smoking.Why would you... always smoke when you know I prohibit that... behavior of yours. Give me... your answers now...why?!" Snow raged and she was slurring her words as the effect of the alcohol took place quickly.

"Wanna know why?!" He exclaimed as he cupped her cheeks and pressed his lips against hers. Snow's eyes widened from what he did. Now, her mind is on a battle. Her heart wants him so bad but her mind wants to run away, this is just too much. She tried to push him away, but it was futile.

Bigby pulled back and stared at her, still shocked. Her emotions are mixed and everything is happening so fast. But then, her vision was starting to get blur and she felt light-headed. She placed her hand on her head, trying to regain her balance.

"Snow?" he asked, worried about her state. She gave him one last look and lost her balance as her eyes closed and eventually collapsed, when Bigby swiftly caught her in his arms.

"Shit" He muttered. Now, he doesn't know what to do. A woman who just collapsed from too much alcohol who he just had a fight with is in his arms. After much thought, he decided to take Snow to her apartment, not caring what the fables will think or say. He scooped under her knees and wrapped his other hand on her back and carried her. Her body is so light.

He walked back inside as the fables started to stare at him, chattering audibly but he didn't bothered as he made his way outside, walking towards the elevator and pressed the button. Several seconds has passed, the elevator arrived and opened. He walked inside and pressed the floor of her apartment.

The doors opened and he made his way to her apartment door. Reaching for the door knob, he turned it when it wouldn't budge. "Oh fuck..." He groaned. There are no more available options so he decided to take her in his apartment.

-Bigby's Apartment-

"Colin! Open the fucking door!" He exclaimed and waited, but there is no response. "Where the hell did he go?" He grunted and turned the knob.

"Oh wow, he didn't lock it. How considerate" , as he made his way inside and kicked the door. He walked over to his one and only armchair and placed her carefully. She slowly stirred and lightly snored.

A smile appeared on his face, remembering the kiss which he yearned for so long. Lips of an angel.

Noticing the cold weather, he took off his thick coat and gently covered her body. "Good-night Snow" he whispered.

-IMPORTANT-

I'm currently thinking of adding a genre to this book, please let me know in the comments if you are interested! Also, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for your support. :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

93 0 7
The Big Bad Wolf has suddenly found himself in an unfamiliar place, yet he seems to know everything there is to about it. Not to mention that he is w...
1.2K 67 21
"No one has ever destroyed her before, so I naturally thought she would make slaves of you, as she has of the rest. But take care; for she is wicked...
17.4K 462 13
Sequel to my previous book, if you haven't read it I suggest you do because you will be confused if you start with this book! After Bigby finished hi...
120K 3.4K 27
Never did I think that my life could take such a huge turn. But they didn't know that it takes more than a few to take me down for I am the White Wol...