๐ด๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐‘€๐‘Œ ๐ฟ๐ผ๐น๐ธ

By booksbytee

๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™”๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€, ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™„'๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐šˆ๐š๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐š‚ & ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐š‚
๐Ÿ’•
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž-๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž-๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž-๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž-๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž-๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž-๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’

2.7K 90 43
By booksbytee

𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬||𝟏𝟔
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚s- 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Mom I'm headed out, I love you." Mia yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"Okay love you more beautiful, enjoy your day. And pull down that damn skirt!!" Her mom yelled back, referring to her mini cargo skirt she had on.

Mia rolled her eyes and grabbed the keys off the kitchen counter. She walked over to the full length mirror to look at herself once more. She noticed the left side of her hair wasn't fully to the front, so she grabbed it and fixed it to her liking.

She then adjusted her skirt and her red bag, admiring herself for a few more seconds before she was satisfied. Mia then picked up her tote bag with her computer and school supplies in it from the mud room. She already took pictures and made tiktoks earlier, so she was ready to go.

Opening up her front door, she heard honking outside.

"You didn't see my text??" Daji shouted from her car, causing Mia to look up in confusion.

"Uhh no, I thought I was coming to pick y'all up tho?" Mia and the girls had agreed that she would scoop them and go to school together while they were on facetime last night. "I was gonna grab y'all and we'd get breakfast?"

"Well we knew you'd be late when you didn't text back after I asked you if you were ready." Nini said from the passenger seat.

Mia looked down at her phone seeing three texts from the groupchat that she completely missed and she laughed. Not only that, but it was 7:15 and school started at 7:30, which meant they'd have to rush to grab food or be late.

Mia couldn't even be mad, knowing the girls had her back and cared. Plus, she was the one who lost track of time. "Ugh, my bad yall I didn't even see." She replied, shutting and locking the door to her house. She got inside Daji's car and put her seatbelt on.

"So is food off the table?" Mia asked them, hearing her stomach growling.

"We can grab something at the gas station maybe?" Daji spoke hesitantly, not knowing if it would make them late.

"It's like a three minute drive, and if we don't take long we'll be at school before the bell." Nini said, so Daji sighed and pulled off.

Mia decided to look through the pictures she took earlier to see which one she wanted to put on her instagram.

She found the perfect picture her mom took of her in the kitchen and decided to post it.

𝙕𝙖𝙢𝙭𝙖._

❤️💬↗️  𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙙𝙖𝙟𝙞, _𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙣𝙣, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 148 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨.
𝙕𝙖𝙢𝙭𝙖._  𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨🐐.

_𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙣𝙣  𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙩😩
         Reply↩️ 𝙕𝙖𝙢𝙭𝙖._ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨.

𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙎𝘽  𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙❤️‍🔥
          Reply↩️ 𝙕𝙖𝙢𝙭𝙖._ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙧
          Reply↩️ _𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙣𝙣  𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙s 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙙𝙤😒
           Reply↩️ 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙙𝙖𝙟𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙪

                          𝘓𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴
7 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰

𝘼/𝙉 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙘 & 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚😘

Demon Mode by Nardo Wick started playing, and the girls got hype, rapping along with the song before pulling up the the gas station.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱

𝘞𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘴

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘴

𝘞𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯

**

"Get to class ladies!!" A random teacher yelled down the hall. It was now 7:28 and the girls had just gotten to school.

"She bout to piss me off cause don't you see us walkin?" Nini said with attitude and she sucked her teeth.

"Okay well my class right here, imma see y'all later. Oh and Nini meet me back here so we can walk to Physics together please." Mia stood at the door to her class and the girls gave her a thumbs up and started speed walking as the sound of the bell went off.

Her math teacher, Mrs.Jacky stood at the front of the class and she greeted Mia.

"Hi, you must be Mia!" She said to her as she looked down at her clipboard full of checked names.

"Yes I am, nice to meet you." Mia smiled and Mrs.Jacky directed her to her assigned seat near the back of the class.

As mia started walking she noticed someone familiar next to the seat she was assigned. As she got closer, her heart dropped, not believing what she was seeing.

Isaiah.

Not only did she not know he went to her school, but she had no clue he would be in her class. She knew Jordan went to Ridge Point, but she never thought to ask about Mari or Zay, she's never even seen them around before.

Sitting down at her desk her heart ponded, completely in shock. She decided not to say anything out of fear of making things awkward.

"All right well class, welcome to your first day of junior year! How are y'all feeling?" Mrs Jacky seemed enthused, but the class didn't give her the same energy except for two students mumbling 'good' under their breath.

"Okay.. well I'm your Pre-Cal teacher Mrs.Jacky, I'm pretty sure this is my honors class, so we will be moving slightly faster than some of the other classes. I don't have many rules except for no phones while I'm talking or teaching, no talking during those times either. And if you eat make sure you clean up or I'll take away your personal privileges to eat or drink in my class. Late work is accepted at any time, but you will get automatic 10 points off if it's more than a week late. And anything else I didn't mention is in the syllabus if you need more details, but that's about it! Any questions?"

The class stayed silent.

"Great! I'll pass out the papers, but as I'm passing them around I'd like everyone to grab out a pencil or pen." She directed the class and everyone followed. As Mia reached down to her bag, Zay reached down at the same time. They locked eyes and she felt her cheeks get warm.

"My fault pretty." He licked his lips and smiled at her knowing what he was doing made her feel some type of way.

"Don't call me that. My name is Zamia." She glared.

"I call you whatever I wanna call you, and I think you pretty, so imma say dat." Zay leaned back in his seat and spread his legs open, his print showing in his grey sweats.

"My eyes up here." He pointed to his face and started laughing.

Mia felt embarrassed knowing he caught her looking, but she couldn't help it.

"I wasn't even- nvm" She didn't want to give in to his antics.

Mrs.Jacky put her paper on her desk and it consisted of questions for the teacher to get to know their students. Things like what's your favorite color, what hobbies do you have, etc. Typical first day things.

She picked up her pencil and wrote her name at the top first before filling in her answers

**

*𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨*

The bell rang and it was now time to go to second period. Mia gathered her things and walked toward the front door, being met by Nini just as she asked.

"NINI, you wont believe who's in my class!!" Mia grabbed Nini's arm and she had the most confused look on her face.

"Why tf you grabbing me like that? Who's in there??" Just as Nini spoke, she seen Zay come out of Mrs.Jacky's class and her jaw dropped. "No fucking way!! Since when did he go here?"

"Ion even know brooo, I'm still in shock." The girls walked to their next class as Mia explained her story and Nini talked about her first period.

"This is definitely going to be one hell of a year." Nini sighed as the two walked into their next class.

_________________________________________
𝘼/𝙉

𝙒𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮!! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡'𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮?

vote & comment !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 2K 12
"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." ๐๐Ž๐• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ข๐—™ "๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—š"
753K 26.5K 68
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ?
22K 564 21
๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘ฆ๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™ 24 ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘... ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘Žูซ ๐‘Ž 26 ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ-๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘๐‘กูซ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ค๐‘–...