Pavitr Prabhakar x FEM Reader

By teeheehee767

Y/n is peacefully unpacking after setting in her new apartment when she suddenly gets sucked in to an orange... More

A/N
Lost
The Watch - Pavs POV
New Home
Spiderman
Tutor
Ice Cream - Pavs POV
What Is Going On!?
Mentor
New Spider In Town
Secrets - Pavs POV
Favours - Pavs POV
Jitters (back to y/ns POV)
Confrontation
Dread
Pavs POV
Hold It Back
Need Help?
Where Is He?
Heartbroken
Visit
Vote
The kiss

New Student, New abilities

1.2K 25 42
By teeheehee767

My last two days had been completely stress-free and I was more than read to start my first day at my new school!

I jumped out of bed and threw on my new uniform. The skirt was kind of tacky so I put on the slacks instead. I ran downstairs to greet my rescuers and grab a quick lunch and breakfast to go. "BYE AUNTIE! BYE UNCLE!" And out the door I went. I was practically running to school I was so excited! Usually I'm not very athletic and get very tired very quickly but recently I've had a time of energy to burn so I barely broke a sweat.

When I was within close proximity though I slowed to a walk. I didn't want to embarrass myself. Maybe if I was late I'd keep running but I was actually pretty early. Whoops. Well at least this gives me time to get acquainted with my home room teacher so I don't have to stand in front of the class and introduce myself. I'd probably die if I'd have to do that.

I went to the office first to get my schedule sheet and then quickly headed off to class. As I slipped into the room I noticed there was another person too. Why's this kid so early it's like, 7 minutes before class starts. Whatever it doesn't matter.

"Hello, you must be our new student." I brought my attention back to the teacher.

"Yes, hello. I'm y/n L/n."

"Well you can sit where ever you like, the seats aren't necessarily assigned, people just tend to stick to the same spots."

This made me nervous. I didn't want someone to be mad at me for taking their seat! I silently started to panic but when I turned around, the early guy was waving at me and patting the seat next to him. Thank goodness. That could've been so embarrassing.

I sat next to him and smiled sheepishly. "Hi! I'm Pavitr! But you can call me Pav if you like!" This boy was very energetic but I thought it was cute and it made me smile a little more so I didn't mind. His voice was really cute too. Just as much as my aunties voice was beautiful.

"Where're you from?" His question snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'm from c/n" I said hesitantly. I really hope he doesn't ask me why I'm here.

"Oh! Is that far?" Idk is it? Is what I wanted to ask but I obviously couldn't so I just pretended like I knew.

"Umm- yeah! It's pretty far.."

"Have you had a tour of the school yet?" Pav's so nice and he didn't even need to be. I really hope we end up being friends.

"No not yet." I said simply.

"Well if you don't need to rush home I could give you one after school!" I could feel my head get a little warm at his offer. I've always had a soft spot for sweet boys.

"Yeah I'd love that!"

"Grea-!" Pav was cut off buy the bell and a bunch of students filling in. Boy was I glad Pav offered this seat. I'd probably be in a very awkward conversation about taking someone's seat right now.

"Good morning class! Today we have the new student we talked about the other day, please make y/n feel as welcome as possible."

Everyone looked around for me and I felt so embarrassed. Oh please let this moment be over. I pretend I didn't see the stares and just watched the teacher. I quickly looked over at Pav for some emotional support which was stupid since I just met him but I was glad I did because he was smiling at me. That alone made me feel like I wasn't being judged and calmed my nerves.

The class went by so slowly and I tried to make some good notes but it was so boring I kept zoning out and doodling. Pavitr on the other hand was in the zone. His notes were so organized and his stare was so intense that if I was the teacher I'd be a little intimidated.

Seeing his note made me wish mine didn't look the way they did. As the day went by I got more and more stressed. School here was hard. I was barely making it through the day. At one point, at my locker, my hand got stuck on the door. "What in the-" I tried yanking my hand off the door which just made it worse.

The bell for the last class of the day rang and I was slowly left alone in the hallway. I thought maybe if I put my hand on the locker next to this one I'd have a bit more stability but instead my other hand got stuck too. This has gotta be a joke. I just saw someone use the locker next to mine and they didn't get stuck. I then put my foot up but that got stuck too. Surprise, surprise, I thought to myself. At this point both of my hands and feet were on lockers and I was stuck hovering above the floor. And late for class. "Great," I huffed, sitting in this weird position completely defeated.

THUD

Pain shot through my butt as I feel to the floor. Well at least I'm not stuck anymore. IM NOT STUCK ANYMORE! I raced to my last class total ashamed that I was so late. And it didn't help that one again all eyes were on me without a comforting Pav to make me feel better.

Just as he promised Pav was waiting for me outside my classroom for a school tour with a big smile on his face. I let out a short laugh as I asked, "how did you know where my class was?"

"You told me. Remember?" He said leaning in and poking my arm.

"Oh right," I forgot I told him where to meet during lunch. I felt a little embarrassed at my terrible memory.

" ..soo, shall we?" I asked gesturing at him to start the tour.

"Not yet. I'm wait for Gayatri! She's my girlfriend, and the love of my life." Oh.

"Oh!" I tried to sound happy when I said it but I couldn't help being a little disappointed. He said it so dreamily, she must be quite the catch. Especially to be with a guy like Pav.

"She doesn't go here because she's home schooled but she usually walks me home. I hope you don't get joining us?"

"If course not!" That was a lie.

"PAV!"

"GAYATRI!!!" Pav ran over to her, giving her a big hug and spinning her around. She was beautiful. Completely stunning. And familiar looking. But I couldn't quite place where I knew her from. I stood there as Pav asked her to join the tour, trying to place where I've seen her before. Oh! She was on a huge billboard! She's a model! Of course Pav's dating a model. I guess I never stood a chance, even if he was single.

"Ready to start?" Pav asked turning to me.

"Mhm!" I couldn't really muster up and words right now. I didn't want to be rude though. I have a little wave to Gayatri before we began walking. Pav must've noticed because he immediately stopped in his tracks.

"I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO INTRODUCE YOU!! Gayatri this is my new friend, y/n! Y/n, as you already know, this is my lovely girlfriend, Gayatri!"

I smiled at her as she said how nice it was to meet me. I just said 'me too' cuz I was too focused on the fact that Pav already considered me a friend! I was so glad and relieved. Now I'm not totally alone. I have Pav.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 359 43
β‹†Β·Λš ༘ * πŸ•ΈοΈ π’π“π”πƒπˆπŽ (✭) β‹†Β·Λš ༘ * β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„. ╭─────────────── β€’. ❝ π–π‡π˜ π’π„π‚πŽππƒ 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈 π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 π’π“π€π˜π„πƒ ❞ β‹†Β·Λš ༘ β™‘οΈŽ β™‰οΈŽ β‚Š...
2.6K 133 14
[Finished] !This is a normal human AU, there's no such thing as a Spider-Man! Pavitr is a high school teen, who moved into New York a year ago. He do...
49.4K 1.6K 67
A story in which Y/n is a criminal who wants to take down the 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐰π₯𝐞𝐫 ... That is until she finds that he's the best thing she never knew she...
20K 457 34
Im giving in to making this....