๐Ž๐๐‚๐„๐‹๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“...

By cherryrainn

''โž onceler/greeder x reader oneshots โ” title says it all. all of these are on t... More

โœฟ
- eternal embrace - (greedler x reader smut)
- truffulas hidden jewel - (onceler x child nymph reader)
- the sweetest bite - (greedler x reader smut)
- soaked in passion - (greedler x reader smut)
- corporate romance - (greedler x male reader smut)
- a dinner to forget - (greedler x reader)
- your presence is an antidote - (onceler x sick reader)
- dawning affection - (sub onceler x reader smut)
- love story - (onceler x pregnant reader)
- fevered devotion - (sick greedler x reader)
- wrapped in warmth - (onceler/greedler x reader cuddles)
- whispered promises - (onceler x anorexic reader)
- matilda - (onceler x reader with family issues)
- forever us - (onceler x male top reader)
- corporate chemistry - (greedler x male reader)
- sunlit delights - (onceler x reader)
- chances - (greedler x reader)
- nurturing love - (onceler x reader)
- comfort's embrace - (onceler x reader that's insecure)
- whispers in the silence - onceler x fem reader with anxiety
- fading trust - (cheating! greedler x reader)
- breakfast affection - (dom! greedler x sub! reader)
-innocence and embarrassment- (isabella talking about chubby onceler headcanons)
- first impressions - (greedler x fem! secretary! reader)
- hatreds unexpected turn - (greedler x male! reader)
- bound by duty, torn by desire - (greedler x secretary reader)
- a shoulder to lean on - (onceler x reader that lost her baby)
- surrender to greed - (dom greedler x sub male reader smut)
- fear and discovery - (dad onceler x daughter reader who got her first period)
- me and my husband - (one sided love with greedler)
- breathless moments - (onceler x reader having a panic attack)
- moonlight serenade - (greedler x singer reader)
- healing threads - (s/o with healing scars x greedler headcanons)
- a messy yes - (onceler proposing to s/o but it goes wrong)
- turbulent desires - (onceler (greedler) x reader rough smut)
- fanning the flames - (onceler (or greedler) with a swiftie girlfriend)
- tiny tots and big hearts - (babysitting with onceler (headcanons + a scenario)
- possession's jealousy - (yandere greedler x reader smut)
- a caffeinated heart - (onceler x fem reader)
- stepping into the light - ((mtf) reader coming out to dad! onceler)
- vintage romance - (1972 onceler romantic headcanons)
- an empty cradle - (onceler x reader who is struggling with infertility)
- comfort in the whirlwind -(onceler x reader with severe hyperthyroidism)
- bound by blood - (greedler x reader with children)
- the sibling code - (brother onceler headcanons)
- love in every note - (onceler (greedler) x female singer! reader)
- meeting odd hearts - (onceler introducing reader to his family)
- intoxicated vows - (getting married with greedler while drunk at a party)
- wedding and honeymoon headcanons with greedler -
- a healing touch - (onceler helping out with your headache)
- words for desire - (greedler dirty talk headcanons)
- heated chemistry- (making out with greedler)
- giggles and distractions - (tickles with onceler)
- clashing tempers - (greedler snapping at you)
- enchanting pages - (greedler x librarian! reader)
- puppy princess - (onceler x reader songfic)
- melting the ice - (sub onceler x fem reader smut)
- unexpected alliances - (enemies to lovers; greedler x reader smut)
- duality of devotion - (onceler (1972) x typical housewife reader)
- embracing desire - (bottom onceler x male reader smut)
- secrets in the main offce- (greedler x secretary reader smut)
- balancing acts - (onceler x autistic reader headcanons)
- shades of love - (onceler x reader that gets talkative with him only)
- sick day serenade - (sick! onceler x reader)
- heightened afection - (onceler headcanons with a s/o who is shorter than him)
-unseen scars-(onceler walking on s/o that relapsed on sh due to a ptsd attack)
- from bruises to blossoms - (onceler x child reader that got abused)
- rotten - (onceler x reader who has trauma from r@p3 and abuse)
- profits and pacifiers - (greedler x pregnant reader)
- gentle mirrors - (onceler x reader that's insecure of their body)
- headcanons of you being taller than greedler - (greedler x male reader)
- trophy spouse - (greedler x trophy spouse reader)
- recognition - (emotionally unstable greedler x reader)
- timeless reunion - (onceler x fem! reader)
- grieving - (onceler x female! reader who lost a pet)
- oops - (onceler x female! who broke her leg)

- love beyond labels - (onceler x male (ftm) reader)

418 16 1
By cherryrainn

onceler x male (ftm) reader

you stepped into the small apartment you now called home, carrying a box of your belongings. it was your first day as onceler's new roommate. you had been friends for a while, but circumstances had brought you closer together, and now you were sharing a living space.

as you unpacked your belongings, you couldn't help but steal glances at onceler, who was busy organizing his own things. his vibrant blue eyes sparkled with a mixture of curiosity and excitement. the more time you spent together, the more your feelings grew, and you found yourself hoping that he felt the same way.

days turned into weeks, and you and onceler settled into a comfortable routine as roommates and friends. late-night conversations and shared meals became the norm, filling your lives with laughter and warmth.

one evening, as you sat together on the couch, a movie playing in the background, you mustered the courage to express your feelings. the words danced on the tip of your tongue, but fear gripped your heart. you worried that your trans identity might complicate things.

taking a deep breath, you turned to face onceler, the nervousness evident in your voice. "onceler, can i talk to you about something important?"

he looked at you attentively, concern etched on his face. "sure. what's up?"

you fumbled with your words, trying to find the right way to convey your feelings. "i've been feeling something more than friendship for you. and i wanted to tell you, but i'm scared... i'm scared me being trans might change things between us."

onceler's gaze softened, and he reached out to take your hand. "y/n, you're incredible, and who you are doesn't change that. i've seen your strength and kindness, and those are the things that matter to me."

he paused, giving you a reassuring smile. "i won't deny that it might take some time to process my own emotions, but i want you to know that i care about you... a whole lot."

tears welled up in your eyes, a mixture of relief and gratitude.

"thank you," you whispered, your voice filled with emotion.

over time, your connection deepened. onceler's unwavering support and understanding allowed you to blossom, embracing your true self with confidence. as you both continued to navigate your evolving feelings, your bond grew stronger.

days turned into months, and eventually, the line between friendship and something more blurred. one evening, as the two of you sat under a starlit sky, onceler turned to you, a shy smile playing on his lips.

"y/n, i've spent a lot of time thinking about us, and i can't deny how i feel," he confessed. "being your roommate showed me just how much i love being around you. and i kinda wanna explore the possibility of being more than friends, if you're open to it."

a surge of happiness coursed through your veins, and you reached out to take his hand, intertwining your fingers. "i would love that," you replied, a genuine smile spreading across your face.

one lazy sunday morning, you woke up to the sound of onceler trying to perfect his pancake-flipping skills in the kitchen. you chuckled as you padded your way over, wrapping your arms around his waist from behind.

"looks like you're having fun doing that." you teased, nuzzling his neck playfully.

he turned around, flour dusting his cheeks, but his eyes were shining with amusement. "it's pancake flipping 101, y/n. wanna give it a try?"

challenge accepted. you donned an imaginary superhero cape, took the spatula, and attempted your most daring pancake flip. however, your pancake superhero didn't quite manage to soar like you had hoped. instead, it ended up on the floor.

onceler burst into laughter, and you just rolled your eyes. "whatever, you win." you conceded, pretending to pout as he continued to giggle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 32 10
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ยปยป---->๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜/๐•/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž...
8.9K 69 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3
27.1K 546 14
oneshots for k-dramas!! started: may 29th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, angst, all sfw!! male character x reader. proper spe...