Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

23.

3.2K 278 83
By LostJams2

Thank you for 14k+ reads and 2k+ votes . I am glad that you are enjoying my stories. Love you so much. 💜💜💜

AUTHOR'S POV

" Yah why did you lie? " Jungkook's wolf scolded him.

" I just haven't been here for a long time. " Jungkook replied and the hotel manager also agreed with him even though he knew that was a lie but he understood that something was wrong.

"Ohh." Jimin replied even though he was not convinced much.

"Still do you want me to shift you guys to your private room sir? " The hotel manager asked making Jimin's eyes sparkle.

" Do you want to go? " Jungkook asked him but Jimin just replied he is curious to know how it looks but he doesn't want to waste taemin's money since he already booked this table so they refused.

" Again he is thinking about his money as if it's his own. " Jungkook thought while sulking.

Soon their dishes arrived and Jimin started eating food happily. Jungkook didn't even touch his food he was just admiring the Omega in front of him.

Jungkook saw that jimin's lip was covered in sauce due to his messy eating habit and before he could inform this to him he saw Taemin picking up tissue to wipe it from his mouth.

Of course Jungkook can't let that happen so before taemin could reach Jimin he picked a random tissue and threw it on Jimin's face hurriedly.

Poor Jimin who was peacefully enjoying his food without caring about his surroundings got startled. He removed the tissue from his face and again started enjoying his food.

" I think you should improve your eating skills Mr. Park. Wipe your mouth first. We are not eating in our home." Jungkook said and started eating.

Taemin who was confused thinking why Jungkook said their home? Do both of them live in the same house or are they in any relationship??.... No no it can't be possible right?

Jimin touched his lips and understood why Jungkook threw tissue paper at him. He wanted ground to engulf him due to embarrassment. He hurriedly wiped his mouth and apologized to Taemin for his messy eating habits.

"No it's fine jimin-shi. Actually you're cute." Taemin replied and Jimin blushed at the compliment making a certain alpha's blood boil.

Finally after eternity they finished their food with Jungkook throwing daggers at both Taemin and Jimin making them uncomfortable but they somehow ignored his piercing gaze.

"Here is your bill sir. " The manager handed a bill to Taemin but Jungkook stopped him.

" Add it to my monthly payment. I will pay. " Jungkook said without letting Taemin pay.

" But Mr. Jeon it is my treat. " Taemin opposed but Jungkook just ignored it saying why he will pay when Jimin and him are here.

Even though Jungkook said it casually but taemin can sense another meaning behind it which was screaming we are a couple and you're the third wheel here.

Jimin who was usually busy in finishing his food thanked Taemin for food and went behind Jungkook as he didn't want to make alpha angry. Taemin followed them both with a confused mind.

At Jungkook's office

Jungkook was still thinking about what he should do with taemin that's when hyunsik entered his office.

"Boss we found everything about Dr. Kim Seokjin as you said. This is all his information." Hyunsik said giving Jungkook a file.

"Dr. Kim comes from that famous Kim family who is famous for his medical backgrounds. Not only him but all his parents grandparents and also great grandparents were doctors. His family comes from the medical field. He has completed his medical graduation from popular medical University and also received higher studies from abroad. He is one of the top surgeons in Korea. He has done a lot of complicated surgeries and now he is working at Seoul hospital." Hyunsik explained.

" Mr. Park and him met through such the same coincidence. He was Dr. Kim's one of the patients. And as for why Mr. Park wants money because Dr. Kim took lots of loans for his treatment. And Mr. Park wants to be able to help him to pay back his debt. " Hyunsik explained again.

" Why will a doctor go that extent to help someone. I mean why will someone help any stranger. Isn't that suspicious? " Jungkook asked.

" Yes Mr. Jeon but this is not the first time Dr. Kim had done something like this. He has been doing it for a long time. He has paid medical bills for many patients who were not able to pay it. And also gave free treatment to many of them. As I said his family comes from a medical background his grandparents have also done the same that is to prioritise their patients more. And as Mr. Park is his patient so we couldn't get any of his information due to patient privacy." Hyunsik explained everything making Jungkook wonder about Jimin and Jin.

" It means that either Dr. Kim didn't know about Jimin's background or he knew but kept it hidden for some reason. " Jungkook's wolf replied.

" You can go now." Jungkook told hyunsik who took his leave.

Now Jungkook's opinion about Jimin has completely changed when he understands why Jimin loves money a lot. It's only because he wants to repay jin's kindness and not because he is like those gold diggers who Jungkook knew.

Jimin completed all his work in the marketing department and also the new project with Taemin. As Tzuyu hasn't returned from her trip yet so all responsibility of the marketing department was on Jimin and now all employees respected him when they saw how cleverly he managed everything during Taehyung's disappearance.

After completing his work he went into the elevator to go back home but he found that Taemin was already waiting for him there.

"If you don't mind can we have dinner if you have time jimin-shi? " Taemin asked. He wanted to treat Jimin but as Jungkook paid today so he couldn't give a treat to Jimin and he wanted alone time with him.

Taemin was not as rich and famous as Jungkook but he was still one of the best CEOs of the business world. He has met lots of Omegas in his life but no one has affected him the way Jimin did. Jimin was different from all of them. The more time he spent with him the deeper he fell in love. His admiration and respect was turning into love slowly seeing jimin's work and his beauty. Jimin was the perfection of everything.

"I am really sorry about it taemin-shi but I am not available today. But don't worry as we are working together so maybe you will get another chance." Jimin said flashing his eye smile to Taemin and soon they reached the ground floor.

Jungkook was waiting in front of the elevator for Jimin but as soon as he saw Taemin behind Omega his scent soured despite the scent blocker.

" Let's go home." Jungkook said grabbing Jimin's hand and opened a car door of his personal car and made Jimin sit in it and he also took his seat closing the door.

Taemin wanted to offer Jimin a ride but the way Jungkook possessively made Jimin sit in his car was enough to indicate that they are more than just employees and bosses. And Jungkook also mentioned let's go home means they live together.So he just watched Jungkook's car disappear in front of him along with Jimin.

"What the hell that was Mr. Jeon? What if taemin-shi mistook your gesture? What if there will be rumours about us? " Jimin said angrily and went to sit far away from Jungkook with his beautiful face getting red by anger.

"He is so friendly with that Taemin. He doesn't even care about their dating rumours but he doesn't want any dating rumours with me?" Jungkook thought of poking his cheek by his tongue. Now Jungkook was getting angry. The rest of the ride was silent with no one talking.

As soon as they reached Jeon mansion Jimin wanted to see Yeona but the servant said that she was with Mrs. Jeon so Jimin decided to go to his room as he was still angry at a certain alpha who was sitting in the living room unbothered.

"Now that Yeona isn't here you can take care of me." Jungkook said when Jimin started going to his room.

"In your dreams." Jimin replied.

"Well you will get a bonus for it." Jungkook smirked. Jimin knew his self respect was more important but of course he can't deny such a great offer can he?

"It will be my pleasure to take care of you Mr. Jeon." Jimin replied sweetly gulping down all his anger as if he wasn't angry in the first place.

"My shoulders are hurting and I am having a headache." Jungkook said closing his eyes when Jimin went behind him and started messaging him with his delicate and small hands.

Jungkook felt all his stress and tiredness flew away as soon as jimin's finger touched his forehead. It was not only because Omega's message was effective but also because of his sweet peach scent which gave him comfort.

"Is this much pressure okay for you Mr. Jeon? " Jimin asked after half an hour but he found the alpha already sleeping.

Jimin comes in front of Jungkook as he wants to wake him up and ask him for his bonus but before he could touch his peaceful face Jungkook opened his eyes giving Jimin a shock.

Jimin was going to fall back due to shock but to grabbed Jungkook's shirt collar to stop him from falling and landed on Jungkook lap unintentionally with his plump lips attached to alpha.

Soon Jimin realised his mistake and he got up from the position and checked his surroundings but found no one making him relief.

"I am so so sorry Mr. Jeon I just wanted to wake you up. I wasn't trying to take your advantage. I swear it was purely coincidence. " Jimin said bowing multiple times not being able to make a eye contact with an alpha.

"Stupid Jimin now he is going to concel your bonus and you won't be able to help Jin hyung. Even though hyung didn't take the money, I know the deadline to pay his loan is next weekend." Jimin thought unaware of the alpha in front of him whose ears were getting red from the sudden kiss.

Jungkook was feeling hot and his scent was getting out of his control clearly showing arousal so woke up from his seat in speed of lighting and went to his room directly entering his bathroom.

He took cold shower to calm his wolf. He couldn't believe that he was getting hard just by one kiss from Omega. He felt relieved that he come here before Jimin could sense his arousal. In his whole 28 years of life he never felt something like this for anyone.

Jimin was still in his same position when Jungkook suddenly stromed towards his room making him think that he is angry.

So Jimin decided to go to alpha's room to ask him about his bonus after half an hour so he will be calmed till then.

After half hour of taking cold shower Jungkook got out of shower with just towel wrapped around his tiny waist. Before he could wear something he found someone knocking his door continuously. So he opened the door.

Outside Jimin was knocking Jungkook's door with his eyes closed as he was still thinking Jungkook is angry but he needs his bonus so when Jungkook opened the door Jimin tapped on his chest unknowingly but soon opened his eyes feeling softness.

"Mr. Jeon.. i-.." Jimin got tongue tied seeing half naked glory of alpha.

"What are you going here? Did something happen? You okay?" Jungkook asked with concern seeing jimin's face getting red.

"Umm.. y-yeah I am okay. I mean you forgot to give me a message for my bonus. I mean you didn't give me my bonus for the message I gave you. "Jimin somehow completed his sentence without shuttering and he was proud of it.

Jungkook went to his wardrobe telling Jimin to wait for him and come back wearing his night suit making Jimin relieved.

He handed Omega a check which has whole amount of what Jin need for paying all his debts. Jimin was shocked by the amount.

"Mr. Jeon this is too much. I am sorry I can't take it."Jimin politely refused.

" Don't worry I will cut all amount from your salary monthly so you have to work for my company till you paid it back if that's what make you comfortable. " Jungkook informed.

" But I need answer of one question in exchange of this. " Jungkook asked calmly and Jimin was ready to answer anything of course.

" Why were you admitted in hospital 4 years back? And don't lie. I want to know the truth." Jungkook asked as he couldn't find anything about Jimin by hyunsik so he decided to ask him directly.

Jimin never expect this question from Jungkook. But wait how alpha know about it? Does it mean he checked his background? But soon Jimin realised who Jungkook is! Of course he must have checked his background for his and Yeona's safety.

"I don't know Mr. Jeon. You wanted to the truth then that's my answer. I really don't know why?" Jimin answered taking a check from Jungkook and went back to his room.

Jimin remember how Jin informed him that he found him at the entrance of hospital and saved him. If it wasn't for Jin he would have been dead till now. He didn't even know what his name was as he has no memories of his past. That's why he was grateful to jin for being his one and only family. And now that Jungkook has helped him for paying jin's debt he was grateful to him also. His opinion about Jungkook has changed now. He thought he isn't that bad expect for his short temper.

Jimin slept thinking about Jungkook and thanking moon goddess for making Jungkook have some kindness.

Next morning when he woke up it was because his phone was ringing continuously. He saw that taemin was calling him. He suddenly woke up from his sleep and picked his call.

"Good morning jimin-shi. I hope I didn't distrub your sleep." Taemin said.

"No no taemin-shi. I was already awake."Jimin lied cause he knew it was already nearly 9am and who sleeps till 9am.

"Ohh that's good then. Umm.. actually I wanted to talk to you about yesterday. Can we meet for breakfast? I will wait for you in front of Jeon cooperation." Taemin said and Jimin agreed.

Jimin thought that he must have misunderstood his and Jungkook's relationship yesterday so he finished his morning routine as soon as possible and went out to meet him so he could explain everything to him.

Meanwhile when Jungkook saw Omega going out in hurry he asked his servant about it.

" I don't know where he is going Mr. Jeon but he was complaining something about misunderstanding and someone named Taemin. "The servant informed Jungkook whatever he has heard which Jimin was saying to himself.

Jungkook's whole mood changed in anger as soon as he heard Taemin's name and he told his driver to get his car without even waiting for his breakfast.

Jimin reached the location and saw Taemin was waiting for him outside the company.

Yesterday when Taemin saw jikook interaction. He thought that they were couple and he was ready to back off even though he was heartbroken. But then some of his friends informed him that Jimin works for Jungkook to take care of his daughter that's why Omega lives in Jeon mansion. And now he was happy and wanted to apologise Omega for his misunderstanding.

"Actually I found out that you work as Yeona's nurse also. I am really sorry for misunderstanding you yesterday." Taemin apologise before Jimin can explain anything.

"Ohh no need to apologise Taemin-shi I am glad that you know the truth. Now that you know the truth we don't need to have breakfast for discussing it right?" Jimin said and he returned back to company but taemin grabbed his hand to stop him.

Just then Jungkook's car stopped infront of them and Jungkook saw the way Taemin had grabbed jimin's hand.

[ Ignore the background ]

Soon Taemin leave jimin's hand as soon as Jungkook glared at him with his piercing dangerous gaze.

" Good morning Mr. Jeon." Jimin went to alpha to greet Jungkook when he get out of his car. As Jimin was now so grateful to alpha for paying jin's debt so he wanted to greet him willingly this time. But he slipped from the stairs and directly landed on Jungkook's arm's who caught him perfectly. It looked like they both are the pieces of puzzles who fit perfectly with each other.

A/N :

Sorry for the late update again. My exams are stressing me out.

What will be taemin's reaction now? Will Taemin give up on Jimin or not yet?

How will Jungkook stop Jimin to interact with Taemin?

Vote goal : 90+...
For the next update...

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
313K 7.3K 82
you make me shiver with the fire you got.... this thing we started, i don't want it to stop. ...
46.5K 3.3K 35
There's nothing dramatic about roller derby. ***** Moving to Connecticut had never...
2.3K 160 12
Emma Charles have had a shitty childhood because she was an orphan but turned her life around and went from having nothing to having everything she h...