THE FORMER HYDRO ARCHON || ɢᴇ...

By hornyJJKgirl

GENSHIN VARIOUS X FEM! READER ───────────────────────────── "ꜰɪᴠᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴀꜱꜱᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴄʜᴏ... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇʀ
ᴇʙʙ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟᴏᴡ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ
ᴡʜɪꜱᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪꜱᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
ꜰᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʀᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴀʟ ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀ
ᴘ.ᴀ.ɪ.ᴍ.ᴏ.ɴ
ᴊᴜᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴀʟ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ
ʜᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ'ꜱ ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ
ᴅɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ
ᴠᴇɴᴅᴇᴛᴛᴀ
ꜰᴜʀʏ
ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴀʀᴋ 🔞
ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʀɪᴍᴏʀᴅɪᴀʟ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛ
ᴛʀɪᴀʟ'ꜱ ᴛᴜʀᴍᴏɪʟ
ᴛᴏʀɴ ᴀᴅɪᴇᴜ
ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ
ꜰᴀɴ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ
ᴀʀʟᴇᴄᴄɪɴᴏ
ꜰʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ ᴇʟᴇɢᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴜʟ

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

7.4K 251 61
By hornyJJKgirl

Long, long ago, in the realm of Teyvat, a cataclysm shook the land, leaving its mark on history.

It was a time of turmoil and chaos, where the balance of power shifted and the divine beings known as the Archons emerged to shape the destiny of the world.

Amidst the aftermath of the Archon War, a figure of great significance emerged.

Zepar, a being of unwavering resolve and deep understanding, ascended to become the Hydro Archon, bearing the title of the God of Judgement.

With her ascension, she brought a renewed sense of order and justice to the fractured realm.

Under Zepar's guidance, the nation of Fontaine flourished.

The land embraced its role as a hub of culture and the arts, embodying the ideals of true beauty and elegance.

Zepar's rule was characterized by her strict adherence to the laws she had established, ensuring fairness and equality for all.

Her accomplishments did not go unnoticed.

The people of Teyvat looked up to Zepar, recognizing her authority and seeking her guidance.

The other Archons, too, held her in high regard, acknowledging her unwavering commitment to upholding the Golden Rule.

However, tragedy befell the realm.

During the cataclysm, a devastating event that reshaped the world, the God of Judgement, Zepar, perished.

The land mourned the loss of her presence, for she had brought order and stability to Teyvat in a time of great uncertainty.

Yet, the legacy of Zepar lived on.

Her ideals of justice and her indomitable spirit remained etched in the hearts of those who had witnessed her rule.

Her name became a symbol of authority and fairness, a beacon of hope in a world still grappling with its wounds.

Though the God of Judgement had passed, her impact on Teyvat endured.

The realm would forever remember the Hydro Archon who brought order to the chaos, and her spirit would continue to inspire future generations to seek justice and strive for a better world.

Deep down below the vast expanse of the ocean, where the sunlight could barely penetrate the watery depths, there lay a realm of stillness and serenity.

It was in this tranquil domain that a beautiful woman in flowing white garments lay suspended, cradled by the gentle currents and embraced by the silence.

The rhythmic sound of water enveloped her, creating a symphony of whispers and echoes.

Bubbles danced around her slumbering form, carrying with them the secrets of the ocean's depths.

It was as if the very essence of the sea held its breath, preserving the sanctity of her peaceful repose.

The woman, adorned with long tresses of silver that shimmered like moonlight, floated weightlessly in the embrace of the water.

Her skin, as pale as the pearlescent coral, seemed to glow softly in the muted underwater light.

Time itself seemed to stand still in this ethereal underwater sanctuary.

Surrounded by the mysteries of the ocean's depths, she slept on, oblivious to the ebb and flow of the tides above.

Her presence exuded a sense of tranquility and purity, as if she were a living embodiment of the ocean's grace and beauty.

Occasionally, a school of fish would pass by, their vibrant scales flashing in a kaleidoscope of colors.

They would pay their silent respects to the slumbering figure, their movements reverent and graceful.

The symphony of the underwater world continued, its melodies weaving around her in a harmonious chorus.

As you slumbered in the depths of the ocean, embraced by the peaceful currents, something unpleasant stirred within your sleep.

A subtle disturbance, like a distant echo, disrupted the tranquility that enveloped you.

At first, it was merely a sound, barely perceptible amidst the gentle rhythm of the underwater world.

But then, a poking feeling against your chest roused you from your peaceful slumber.

It was as if an invisible force tugged at your very essence, urging you to awaken.

The sensation grew stronger, persistent, as if something of great significance had occurred.

Reluctantly, you opened your eyes, the glow of the underwater light casting a soft luminescence upon your ethereal form.

As your gaze swept through the depths, you sensed a change in the currents, a disturbance in the harmonious symphony of the sea.

The urgency to rise from your slumber intensified, the weight of responsibility pressing against your chest.

Something had transpired, an event that demanded your attention and presence.

The call to action could not be ignored, for the tranquility you had known had been disrupted.

"Who...?" you murmur, your voice carried away by the currents, as you contemplate the unfamiliar sensation that pulses within your being.

A wave of realization washes over you, and you instinctively clutch your chest, your hand pressing against the source of this unsettling feeling.

"The Golden Rule from the Creator... was violated," you utter with a mixture of disbelief and determination.

The weight of the transgression settles upon your heart, fueling a surge of anger that emanates from deep within.

You close your eyes momentarily, steeling yourself for what lies ahead.

As you open your eyes once more, a flicker of wrath ignites within them, causing them to glow with an intense, otherworldly light.

The ocean around you quivers in response, as if sensing the power and authority that radiate from your very presence.

Above, the sky mirrors the tremor, acknowledging your righteous fury.

"I will not tolerate this," you declare, your voice a gentle yet commanding whisper that carries across the expanse of water.

Your expression remains devoid of emotion, a mask of determination etched upon your features.

"...and shall bring once more, order to Teyvat," you declare, your voice carrying a weight of solemn determination. 

As your gaze shifts upward, you contemplate the vastness of the world that lies before you. 

Time has been an enigma during your slumber, its passage obscured by the haze of your recovery from the Abyss's poison, unleashed by the ill-fated ambitions of Khaenri'ah.

But time holds no dominion over you, for you are the Hydro Archon, the God of Judgement. 

Bound by the unwavering principles of justice, you transcend the limitations of mortal existence. 

The passing of centuries becomes inconsequential in the face of your purpose, for you exist to uphold the order and balance of Teyvat.

Under your watchful gaze, every being becomes equal, stripped of their titles and distinctions. Status and race hold no sway in the eyes of justice. 

Whether they be commoner or noble, mundane or divine, all are subject to the same laws that govern the realm.

The commitment of a crime is the ultimate equalizer, as it places all individuals on the scale of judgement. 

It matters not their background or achievements, for transgressions bear consequences that must be meted out without bias. 

The power entrusted to you as the God of Judgement necessitates an impartial pursuit of justice, unwavering and resolute.

With slow and graceful motion, you ascend, rising from the depths of the ocean's embrace. 

Your ethereal form glides through the water, white cloth billowing like a celestial banner in the currents. 

Each movement is deliberate, each stroke a testament to the elegance that defines your being.

But as you gradually swim toward the surface, a disquieting sight greets your eyes. 

The once pristine and pure blue waters, a sanctuary of serenity, begin to reveal signs of corruption. 

The purity that you had once known is tainted, marred by sinister hues that ripple through the waves. 

Stains of black and yellow shimmer beneath the surface, a slow poison polluting the sacred domain you once called home.

The impurity infects the water, and as you float closer to the surface, you feel its insidious effects seeping into your very being. Fatigue sets in, and weakness weighs upon your ethereal form. 

The deep slumber you have awoken from has left you unprepared, your body still regaining its strength and connection to the elemental powers that flow within you.

With each passing moment, the struggle becomes more pronounced. 

The once clear path to the surface now feels distant, obscured by the encroaching darkness that threatens to consume your consciousness.

With one final gaze, your eyes devoid of emotion, you cast your sight upon the polluted waters that surround you. 

The weight of responsibility settles upon your shoulders, and you gather the last remnants of your waning power. 

With a surge of divine energy, you channel your essence into a purification, a resolute act to cleanse even a fraction of your sacred domain from the taint that plagues it.

A brilliant radiance engulfs the surrounding waters, casting a glow that penetrates the darkness. 

The corruption recoils in the face of your unwavering resolve, its grip weakening under the onslaught of your purifying force. 

Though the task may seem insurmountable, you press on, for the sacredness of your realm demands nothing less.

But as your vision sweeps across the expanse, like a swift current coursing through the depths, a veil of darkness descends upon you. 

The world dissolves into obscurity, and everything fades into the void. Consciousness slips away, leaving you adrift in the sea of oblivion.

The Next Chapter Be Like:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
630K 38.6K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
459K 16.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...