π•π•–π•Ÿπ•¦π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕂π•ͺ𝕠𝕀𝕙�...

By angelicMichiko

Venus runs away from her drug-addicted mother and joins an elite team of female warriors. Kyoshi Island is vi... More

Information on VenusοΏΌ
Backstory
Chapter 1- The Avatar Is on Kyoshi Island
Chapter 2- The Crazy King
Chapter 3- Imprisonment
Chapter 4- The Waterbending Scroll
Chapter 5- Jet
Chapter 6- The Fortune Teller
Chapter 7- Bato of the Water Tribe
Chapter 8- The Deserter
Chapter 9- The North Pole
Chapter 10- Water Tribe Sleepover
Chapter 11- The Meeting
Chapter 12- Hey, Neymar?
Chapter 13- The Siege of the North: Part 1
Chapter 14- Personal Bodyguard
Chapter 15- The Siege of the North: Part 2
Chapter 16- The Avatar State
Chapter 17- Delicate Flower
Chapter 18- The Cave of Two Lover
Chapter 19- Return to Omashu
Chapter 20- The Swamp
Chapter 21- Avatar Day
Chapter 22- The Blind Bandit
Chapter 23- The Chase
Chapter 24- Bitter Work
Chapter 25- The Library
Chapter 26- The Desert
Chapter 27- The Serpent's Pass
Chapter 28- Hope
Chapter 29- The Drill
Chapter 30- City of Walls and Secrets
Chapter 31-The Tales of Venus and Sokka
Chapter 32- My Ex Is Back
Chapter 33- The Earth King
Chapter 34-Daddy Hakoda
Chapter 35- The Crossroads of Destiny
Chapter 36- The Awakening
Chapter 37- The Headband
Chapter 38- Sokka's Master
Chapter 39- Metal Man and Interruptions
Chapter 40- The Runaway
Chapter 41- Water Tribe Stories
Chapter 42- The Puppetmaster
Chapter 43- Wet Dreams
Chapter 44- Nightmares and Daydreams
Chapter 45- Before the Invasion
Chapter 46-The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion
Chapter 47- The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse
Chapter 48- Venus Alone
Chapter 49- The Boiling Rock, Part 1
Chapter 50- The Boiling Rock, Part 2
Chapter 51- Family Ties
Chapter 52- Don't Go Into the Tent
Chapter 53- Wait, Is this Fucking Play About Us?
Chapter 55- Melonlord
Chapter 56- Old People Camp
Chapter 57- Into the Deep End
Chapter 58- Spirit World
Chapter 59- Happy Ending

Chapter 54- Quickie

620 16 24
By angelicMichiko

On Ember Island, just outside Ozai's beach house, Aang practiced his firebending punches while Zuko watched with arms crossed.

"More ferocious! Imagine striking through your opponent's heart!"

Aang stopped firebending and turned to Zuko while growling in irritatation. "I'm trying."

"Now let me hear you roar like a tigerdillo!" Aang emitted a light roar as fire bursts erupted from his hands and mouth, feeling a bit embarrassed. "That sounded pathetic! I said roar!" Zuko exclaimed.

Aang roared even louder, producing three bursts of fire. Momo ran and hid behind Zuko's leg in fear. Zuko nodded approvingly.

Resting my head on Sokka's lap, he gently combed and massaged my hair while the rest of the group lazily sat beside the steps, watching.

Katara emerged from the house, holding a tray of fruit. "Who wants a nice cool glass of watermelon juice?"

Aang's face lit up upon hearing this. "Ooh, ooh! Me, me, me!" He runs to Katara.

Zuko grabbed Aang by the shirt of his robes. "Hey!"Aang struggled to break free. "Your lesson's not over yet! Get back here!" He held Aang up.

Suki lounged on the stairs with Sokka and I. "Come on, Zuko. Just take a break. What's the big deal?"

Zuko released his grip on Aang. "Fine!" Aang happily dashed away and grabbed a watermelon. "If you want to lounge around like a bunch of snail sloths all day, then go ahead!" Zuko walked away.

"Geez, that man really needs to get laid," I murmured, taking a refreshing sip of my watermelon juice.

Sokka set aside his watermelon and slowly stood up. "Maybe Zuko's right. Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know just the thing to change all that." He ripped off his tunic, revealing a bathing suit underneath. "Beach party!"

Everyone immediately changed into their bathing suits and rushed to the shore.

Sokka dived into the ocean, causing a splash. He resurfaced with seaweed on his head, spitting out water, and grinned goofily. I joined him, and we playfully wrestled in the water, splashing each other.

Katara used waterbending to create an ice surfboard and skillfully surfed on the water.

After a while, I joined Suki on the shore, and we began sunbathing and gossiping together.

Suki watched as Sokka gathered seaweed and arranged it in a specific area. "Um, what is Sokka doing?"

I pushed my sunglasses up to rest on my head, exposing my eyes and pushing back my hair. I squinted at Sokka, who was collecting water from the ocean with two buckets.

I shrugged my shoulders, and Suki and I continued our conversation.

Aang stuck the last piece of wood on a life-sized sand sculpture of Appa, finishing the last horn.

"Hey, Venus!" Aang called out. "Check out my Appa sand sculpture." Appa approvingly roared at the sculpture.

My sunglasses slid down to cover my eyes in surprise. "Wow, Aang, that looks amazing!"

"Not bad, baldy," Aang hopped off the sculpture. "But I've been working on my sandbending." Toph cracked her knuckles. "You're gonna love this."

Toph skillfully used sandbending to create a sand replica of the city of Ba Sing Se.

As I soaked up the sun, sighing with satisfaction, I shifted onto my stomach, trying to expose my back to the sun.

Suddenly, I felt a firm slap on my ass. I turned around to see Suki's hand on my left cheek. "Your ass is so fat, Venus!"

Sokka dashed past Suki and me, murmuring, "I know, right?"

With a playful eye roll and a soft chuckle, I lowered my head onto my arms, continuing to sunbathe in silence, my eyes slowly drifting towards sleep.

"Wow, Sokka is really working hard on his sculpture," Suki remarked, causing me to awaken slightly. I turn back on my back.

Aang and Toph are standing behind Sokka viewing his sculpture. "Try and top that, Sokka."

Sokka revealed a distorted creature with long seaweed hair, a starfish for a nose, and rocks and shells for eyes and mouth. "Ta-da!"

"Is that a blubbering blob monster?" Aang genuinely asked.

"No!" Sokka stomped his feet, defensively. "It's Venus!"

Aang looked at Sokka with a mix of horror and surprise before bursting into laughter. Toph and Suki joined in the laughter as well.

I pursed my lips, examining the design. I hope this wasn't how Sokka saw me in his eyes.

Toph held her stomach, still chuckling. "Venus, we'll all understand if you break up with him over this."

I glanced at Sokka, who looked extremely annoyed with the teasing.

I smiled and cooed, "I think it's sweet."

Sokka swiftly slid on his knees, grasping my shoulders and planting a rough kiss on my cheek.

I looked up at him and smiled, as Sokka peppered my lips with affectionate kisses. I let out a soft groan against his lips, enjoying the sensation.

"But it doesn't even look like you." Aang groaned as he watched Sokka and I kiss. "Argh!"

"I'm so glad I'm blind," Toph hissed. "But get a room, you two! You both are nasty, don't think I don't know what goes on at night."

Sokka held me by the waist as I wrapped my legs around his torso. Gradually, he lifted me up, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Uh....we'll be right back!" Sokka smiled at the group before swiftly carrying me away from the beach and into the Ember Island house.

Sokka and I ran past a fuming Zuko, who seemed on the verge of losing his shit, in any second.

*WARNING! SMUT. One last go y'all*

Sokka rushed up the stairs, entering a random room and gently placing me on the bed. With a mix of anticipation and tenderness, he swiftly removed his swim trunks, revealing his eager member.

As he joined me on the bed, our bodies molded together, the warmth of his skin against mine as we locked in a gaze, our eyes conveyed unspoken tension. Sokka leaned in, softly pressing his lips against mine.

"Quick, Sokka," I whispered between kisses. "The others might be searching for us, and Zuko is downstairs."

"In and out," he whispered, planting a gentle kiss on my cheek.

Sokka hovered over me, settling himself between my thighs, he swiftly moved my underwear to the side. In eagerness, I grabbed his length and rubbed the head of him around my entrance teasing myself.

Sokka playfully slapped my hand away. "Didn't you say quick?"

"Sorry," I moaned when Sokka pushed himself in, bottoming out in one stroke.

I sucked in a harsh breath at the stretch. Smashing his lips to mine, Sokka gives me a moment to adjust before thrusting into me quickly. He pressed his tongue past my lips, he let it mix with mine, effectively swallowing any noises that I make.

I could feel my cunt pulsing as it tried to swallow more of him. He was a perfect fit, stretching me out every single time. My insides stuffed full and ached at the stretch, but he felt so good.

I panted breathless by the time I took him in completely. My head fell against the pillow as I tried to ease the clenching of my cunt.

Sokka let out a quiet grunt, the muscles of his abdomen flexing as my cunt tightened up around him. When I finally loosened up, my hips, thrusted up onto him.

Soft, but barely my whines get easily swallowed by Sokka's soft lips while I clawed at him. Bringing my legs up to wrap around his waist, pulling him deeper into me.

One of Sokka's hands pressed against my neck pulling me close and keeping me there, while the other gripped onto my hip keeping me still.

Moaning against his mouth, I snake a hand down between the two of us, allowing myself to trace quick hard circles over my clit, forcing the coil within me to slowly start to tighten.

Sokka's hoarse groans reached my ears as he held me firmly by the hips, caressing my trembling thighs and twitching at each motion. Our sweaty bodies intertwined with every little movement, making me more hot and eagerness to consume me.

Our lips met once again, growling at each other every time Sokka skillfully stimulated my most sensitive spot. I playfully nibbled on his lips as he pushed and grind inside me shamelessly, growling at him before whining, making him excite even more as he purposely struck where my walls held him tighter due to sensitivity.

"You're so warm," Sokka cooed, and I whined, digging my nails into his back.

"It feels so good, Sokka, keep going."

I felt Sokka's body and cock stiffen and twitch against me from my praising.

I grabbed the sheets and covered it over Sokka and I's sweaty and naked form. Sokka nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck, thrusting even deeper into me.

"I'm gonna come," we both whimpered at the same time, but before we could the sounds of flames and tussling was being heard and before we knew it, something had blasted into the room and through a few other walls, ripping apart the roof.

Startled and filled with fear, Sokka and I quickly separated, scrambling to gather our clothes. Sokka stumbled to the ground to search for his swim trunks, he threw me my top bathing suit as I rejusted my bottoms. I grabbed the blanket around us and wrapped it around my body, using it as a towel.

"What in the world is happening?!" I exclaimed, my voice trembling with anxiety.

A hole had been blasted open on the side, providing a view of the beach. Sokka peered through it, his expression a mix of shock and dismay.

"Oh no!" He cried out.

Alarmed, I shouted. "What?"

Grabbing my wrist, Sokka urgently pulled me towards the shore, where everyone was gathered, their faces filled with concern and disbelief.

"What happened to my Venus sculpture?" Sokka cried, rushing over to the now destroyed sculpture.

"It was Zuko." Suki informed us.

Katara returned from the shore, her eyes widening at the sight of the destruction. "What happened?"

Amidst his efforts to reconstruct his sculpture, Sokka sobbed, "Zuko's gone crazy! I made a sand sculpture of Venus, and he destroyed it!" He paused for a moment. "Oh, and apparently he's attacking Aang."

Reacting swiftly, Katara, Toph, Suki, and I sprinted after them, with me firmly gripping Sokka's arm, pulling him along.

As we reached the side of the beach house, an explosive blast sent Zuko hurtling out from the shattered roof, crashing onto the ground, covered in splintered wood. Everyone rushed towards Zuko, and Aang gracefully leaped down from the roof to join us.

"What's wrong with you?" Katara sneered. "You could have hurt Aang!"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with all of you? How can you sit around having beach parties and doing spirits know what when Sozin's Comet is only three days away?" Zuko retorted, frustration evident in his voice.

I found myself hiding behind Sokka, feeling embarrassed, while I heard Suki stifling a light snicker beside me. I playfully swatted her away.

All eyes turned towards Zuko. "Why are you all looking at me like I'm crazy?" He questioned.

"About Sozin's Comet...I was actually gonna wait to fight the Fire Lord until after it came." Aang explained. "I'm not ready. I need more time to master firebending."

"And frankly, your earthbending could still use some work too," Toph added, causing Aang to grimace.

"After?" Zuko seemed taken aback. "So, you all knew Aang was going to wait?"

"Honestly, if Aang tries to fight the Fire Lord now, he's going to lose." Aang looked at Sokka as he spoke, his expression filled with defeat. Sokka turned to Aang and said, "No offense."

"The whole point of fighting the Fire Lord before the Comet was to stop the Fire Nation from winning the War, but they pretty much won the War when they took Ba Sing Se. Things can't get any worse." Katara said with a tinge of sadness.

"You're wrong." Zuko turned away from us. "It's about to get worse than you can even imagine."

Zuko proceeded to explain the day before the eclipse when he attended a war meeting. He was glad his father had finally accepted him back, but during the meeting, the generals discussed rebellions within the Earth Kingdom that needed to be quelled. Zuko explained how the people of the Earth Kingdom were strong and proud, capable of enduring anything as long as they had hope. Upon hearing this, Firelord Ozai believed that to crush the Earth Kingdom, they needed to destroy that hope. Azula suggested burning down the Earth Kingdom, and Ozai embraced the idea, planning to utilize the power of the comet to permanently conquer the Earth Kingdom, just as Sozin had wiped out the Air Nomads a century ago. With the last remnants of resistance eliminated, he could uncontested rule the world.

"I wanted to speak out against this horrifying plan, but I'm ashamed to say I didn't." Zuko sighed. "My whole life, I struggled to gain my father's love and acceptance, but once I had it, I realized I'd lost myself getting there. I'd forgotten who I was."

Everyone stood there, horrified by the news.

Katara sank to her knees. "I can't believe this."

Sokka rested his arm on my shoulder. "I always knew the Fire Lord was a bad guy, but his plan is just pure evil."

Aang worriedly asked, "What am I going to do?"

Zuko rose from his seat on a rock and walked toward Aang. "I know you're scared, and I know you're not ready to save the world, but if you don't defeat the Fire Lord before the comet comes, there won't be a world to save anymore."

"Why didn't you tell me about your dad's crazy plan sooner?" Aang walked away, frustrated."

"I didn't think I had to. I assumed you were still going to fight him before the comet." Zuko exclaimed. "No one told me you decided to wait."

Aang clasped his head with both hands. "This is bad." He sank to his knees. "This is really, really bad."

I approached Aang and placed a comforting hand on his back. "Aang, you don't have to do this alone."

Katara, Toph, Zuko, Sokka, Suki, and I stood beside him.

"Yeah, " Toph chimed in. "If we all fight the Fire Lord together, we got a shot at taking him down."

"All right! Team Avatar is back! Air," Sokka pointed at Aang. "Water," he gestured towards Katara. "Earth," his finger indicated Toph. "Fire," he acknowledged Zuko. Sokka then handed Suki and I a clump of leaves while holding up a larger leaf. "Fan and sword!" Sokka's leaf wilted slightly.

"Fighting the Fire Lord is going to be the hardest thing we've ever done together, but I wouldn't want to do it any other way." Aang said.

Everyone, except Zuko, burst into laughter and gathered around Aang for a group hug.

"Yeah!"

"Alright!"

Glancing over at Zuko, who stood awkwardly alone on the side, I said, "Get over here, Zuko. Being part of the group also means being part of group hugs."

With a resigned expression, Zuko joined the embrace. Appa swooped in, playfully knocking the entire group over.

Y'all to me this entire story with all the sexual scenes😭😭 it's finally over though, lmaooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.1K 39
The war is finally over but Aang is heart broken after seeing Katara and Zuko together. To avoid the pain, he makes a decision.
76.3K 1.2K 18
Zuko has changed and he decided to join Gang. Katara isn't really happy about this... is she? Will Katara change her minds towards Zuko and become hi...
28.4K 831 54
Maya alongside Sokka and Katara, joined avatar Aang to help him save the world from the conquer of the fire nation. Through their travels they unrave...
162K 4K 33
When Hatred Turned to Love, she fell for him... When Love Turned back to Hatred, she tried to forget him... When Love Turned to Desire, they were...