Alessandra & Pedro Shorts

By Koshka_Martell

An ongoing collection of short stories about Alessandra and Pedro. I'm taking requests for scenes and storyli... More

Willow Lane
Anna's Engagement Party
Cuddles
Uno

Home (Pedro's POV)

738 19 11
By Koshka_Martell

One of the many things that Pedro loved about being with Alessandra was getting to come home to her after a long day at work. They didn't live together but they often stayed over each other's place. They enjoyed the exciting niche of casual domestic intimacy, of sleepovers and shared breakfasts, of leaving traces of themselves in one another's homes. When she was able to spend the night at his house Pedro was secretly thrilled. He loved having Alessandra in his house, loved her company and the sweet ways she brought life and light to his dull, mundane surroundings. Just her presence was enough to comfort any uneasiness in Pedro's soul; his surly disposition would instantly soften when he saw her face and the pent up aggression within his body would melt away.

Pedro wanted her to feel comfortable at his house and it hadn't taken long for him to accommodate her needs. He took it upon himself to go shopping and bought her the makeup wipes she liked, a toothbrush, the same shampoo and conditioner and body wash that he noticed in her own apartment. He didn't tell her beforehand, didn't want to make a big deal out of it. He just wanted her to feel at home.

"There's shampoo and stuff in there," Pedro had mumbled casually when she went to take a shower that night. Afterwards Alessandra had come out of the bathroom wearing only a towel, smelling like the body wash he brought, and kissed him deeply.

"You're the best," she had murmured silkily against his lips. A giddy sense of pride had swelled in Pedro's chest, a small sense of relief at the confirmation that he had done well.

Pedro occasionally grumbled about the mess Alessandra sometimes left around the house, but he secretly enjoyed seeing the evidence of her visits. He liked finding a random bottle of nail polish on his kitchen table, forgotten hair ties in the bathroom, a stray sock and underwear strewn on his bedroom floor. He loved the way her scent clung to the bedsheets and to the shirt she often stole from his closet to wear herself. He loved seeing her sprawled out on his couch with her feet in his lap, passionately detailing the latest drama playing out in her friendship circle. The couch and bed seemed so empty when she was gone.

Today Pedro arrived home at 6.30pm, fatigue settling into his bones as soon as he walked through the threshold of his house. It was Saturday but the looming deadline on a large piece of furniture forced him to work late that day. He didn't bother to remove his work boots before he shuffled down the hallway and into the living room.

"Hey Papi," Alessandra called out from the kitchen at the sound of his return. She had stayed over last night and spent a few hours in Westor with Anna while Pedro was working. Flynn had a spare key to check in on Tuddy for her incase she ended up spending the whole weekend with Pedro. He was a good friend, Pedro knew, and someone he had come to develop a small affection for.

Pedro followed the sound of her voice and found her at the sink washing dishes, her hands plunged into the sink filled with soapy water. She wore a sweater and had the sleeves bunched up to her elbows. No make up. A strand of hair fell on her face when she smiled at him and a lust filled joy fluttered in his heart. She looks so damn sweet. He stepped towards her side and planted a kiss on her cheek, the scruff of his beard brushing against her skin. She giggled a little.

"Hey baby," Pedro murmured. He settled his hands on her hips and nuzzled into her hair, making her stiffen a little with bashfulness. She still felt shy with him at times and he loved it, loved the way she couldn't meet his gaze, the little shuffle she would do, her cheeks turning pink, her ability to speak confidently abandoning her.

"So good to see your pretty face after the day I had," he said with a husky sigh. Pedro planted a closed kiss against her temple and pressed closer to her body to inhale her sweet scent.

"Do I smell okay?" Alessandra asked playfully. "I haven't showered yet." She didn't look at him as she continued to wash the remaining few plates that had piled up in the kitchen over the last few days, a glaring chore that Pedro hadn't had the energy to deal with. He truly appreciated her gesture of kindness.

"You always smell good, babydoll," Pedro kissed her cheek again but lingered this time to savour the softness of her skin on his lips. One hand reached up to tuck the stray strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear, the other tracing small circles on her hip. "You don't gotta do my dishes though, sugar. I want you to take it easy when you're here."

"It's okay, I wanted to." She murmured. He could see the blush blooming on her cheeks now. Pedro shifted to stand behind her, the crotch of his jeans brushing up against her ass.

"I, uhm," she mumbled, "I think Toni was going to be at Adam's tonight. They said we could go over and hang out." Alessandra fumbled putting a wet dish on the dish rack. "If you want."

Pedro wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed his hips flush against her ass, pinning her to the sink. "That what you wanna do, sugar?" He whispered in her ear. His dick was hardening in his pants inbetween the swell of her ass cheeks through her shorts. There was something about Alessandra standing there in his kitchen, her face beautiful and fresh, dressed so casually and comfortably, that made desire stir in his loins. The scene of banal domesticity sparked a fleeting thought in Pedro's mind - an image of her serving him coffee at the table, her belly big and round with his child, his large hand caressing it lovingly. The dream disappeared just as quickly as he had conjured it. He knew it was a crazy thing to imagine, perhaps an impossibility. But in the sacred depths of his tired, fractured heart it was a fantasy that he considered perfect.

"Uhm, I'm not sure, maybe." Alessandra whispered back. "What do you wanna do?"

Pedro gave her earlobe a tiny nip then a small kiss. "Mmm," he drawled, "think I'd rather just stay home, have ya all to myself." One of his hands fanned out ontop of her breast and kneaded it firmly while the other travelled down her belly and dipped into the waistband of her shorts. "Been dyin' to see you all damn day."

Alessandra's hands stopped moving in the water and she stood still as his calloused fingers ghosted over her panties to find her clit. When his fingertips pressed against the sensitive bud she whimpered softly. Pedro immediately recognised the way her thighs parted slightly, the excited hitch in her breathing, the inviting tilt of her head; the telltale signs that she had been craving him just as much as he did her. He groaned lowly when he felt the wetness leaking through the crotch of her panties.

"Damn," Pedro exhaled. "How long you been this wet for, baby?" His hips rolled against hers and he began to rub her clit in slow circles, the sensation of the sticky mesh material of her underwear on his fingertips heightening the feral desire burning inside him.

"I've been dying to see you all day, too," Alessandra whispered shyly. She pulled her hands from the water and turned her head to the side to kiss Pedro's mouth. He moaned as her tongue darted out to lick his lips and then push past them in search of his own tongue. His dick throbbed when he returned the kiss passionately and tasted a sweet trace of the chocolate she had eaten earlier. The intoxicating mix of her taste, her wetness, and her smell was too stimulating for Pedro - he had to have her right now.

He broke the kiss suddenly and withdrew his hands from her body. Before Alessandra could register what he was doing and protest, Pedro grabbed her forearm and spun her around to face him. Her back bumped against the kitchen counter and she yelped. She opened her mouth again to talk but stopped when Pedro gripped her jaw in one of his large hands, his hold not tight enough to be painful but still firm. Her eyes widened and she blinked rapidly for a moment before focusing on his hungry stare.

"Babygirl," he breathed heavily, "I need you."

Alessandra's eyes softened at his admission and her lips curled into a faint smirk. "Oh? How badly?" she purred. Her hands found his belt and began tugging it undone. Pedro moved his thumb up to her mouth and brushed it over her plump bottom lip.

"So fuckin' bad," Pedro whispered, his voice coarse and desperate with lust. She maintained eye contact with him while unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his jeans. "Love comin' home to see you here waitin' for me." Here, where you belong, where I want you always.

Alessandra yanked his underwear and jeans down just enough for his cock to push free, then she quickly took it in both her hands. Pedro couldn't help but groan at her warm grasp around his throbbing dick. Fuck.

Still looking into his eyes, Alessandra began to jerk his dick with both hands, his precum smearing all over his length. Pedro hurriedly cupped her face with his rough palms and kissed her with great fevor. They remained like this for a minute, standing in the kitchen with their tongues exploring each other's mouths while she stroked his cock.

Alessandra pulled back from the kiss and gasped in a breath of air. She removed her hands from him. "Papi," she panted, "want you to fuck me."

Pedro didn't respond but simply grabbed her shorts and underwear and unceremoniously tore them down her legs. "Turn around," he ordered her gruffly. She turned around to face the kitchen bench again and he settled behind her, the wet head of his dick touching her bare ass. "Open your legs."

Alessandra spread her legs and Pedro pushed her to lay forward ontop of the bench with his heavy hand splayed on her back. The top half of her body flattened onto the counter. "Been thinkin' of you all day, baby," Pedro panted. He gripped his cock and notched it at the soaking entrance of her pussy.

"Me too," Alessandra said quietly. "I missed you."

So sweet.

"Missed you too, babydoll." Pedro carefully pushed his dick into her. She moaned loudly as he stretched into her warmth and he felt her body shudder at the intrusion. Pedro roughly grabbed onto her hip with his other hand and sunk all the way inside her, hissing at the sensation of her tight heat enveloping his cock.

"Oh fuck," Alessandra moaned. She arched her lower back and Pedro began pounding into her, unable to control himself enough to allow her to adjust to his girth. She cried out and stood up on her tiptoes reflexively. Pedro gave her ass a light smack as he snapped his hips back and forth into her, his belt buckle jangling from the movement.

"You feel so good, babydoll," Pedro groaned. His hand left her back and grabbed a tight fistful of her hair and yanked her up from the bench, her back arching widely. His other hand retained its bruising grip on the flesh of her hip. Her body was now unable to move at all, powerless in his clutches and completely submissive to his ferocious thrusts. All Alessandra could do was utter pathetic little whimpers and moans; sounds that gave Pedro a deep sense of animalistic pride and satisfaction.

His head bowed to watch his thick cock slide in and out of her from behind. The sight was mesmerising and spurred him to bury the whole of his dick into her pussy with one sudden, sharp slam. She screamed and instinctively reached out to grab something, anything, in a pointless attempt to lessen the impact. He pulled all the way out and then quickly began fucking her with mercilessly deep, hard strokes.

"Where you goin'?" Pedro grunted breathlessly. "This what you wanted, isn't it? This what you were missin'?"

All she could manage in response was a guttural cry as the energy drained from her body. She went limp in his grip as his hips beat rhythmically against her ass. Pedro surrendered his hold on her hair and wrapped his arm around her middle to hold her up. He knew her body well enough now to recognise she was overwhelmed by the pleasure and her mind had entered that state of bliss, that safe space where she allowed him to possess her wholly. To Pedro this unspoken submission was a sign of ultimate trust and something he revered and respected greatly. It let him know Alessandra was his, that she loved him just as he loved her.

"Doin' so good, babygirl," Pedro panted. "My good girl." Her pussy fluttered around him and he felt his climax building rapidly. He gave her ass another smack, harder this time, and Alessandra whimpered softly. His cock pulsed against her plush walls. "Gonna cum, baby."

Pedro groaned loudly when his orgasm hit. His movements slowed into rocking strokes as his cum erupted inside her, her muscles milking his cock empty. His chest rose and fell with ragged breaths. "Fuck," Pedro murmured. When the effects of his climax began to fade, he carefully slid his softening cock out and pulled Alessandra backwards against his chest, feeling her own rapid breathes slowly start to regulate. They remained that way for a few moments as both their bodies recovered.

"Mmm," she mumbled. She reached up and gave his hair a small tug. Pedro buried his face into the crook of her neck and kissed her there tenderly.

"I love you," he whispered. His arms tightened around her waist and enveloped her close to his body. Alessandra hummed happily and ran her fingers through his hair.

"I love you too," she whispered back.

"Wanna take a shower with me?"

She laughed breathlessly and nodded. "Sure."

"But first I wanna take care of you," Pedro said. "Wanna make you cum."

"You don't have to," Alessandra said softly. She turned around to look at his face, her cheeks flushed. "Sometimes I just like it when you fuck me, I don't have to cum everytime."

Pedro narrowed his brown eyes at her. "Babydoll, I want you to cum everytime. Now come on, get your ass into the bathroom."

Once they were in the bathroom and Pedro started the shower, he removed his work boots, his jeans and his flannel shirt. Alessandra stripped off her sweater. They stepped under the water together and both relished the soothing spray of warm water that cascaded over them. Pedro silently watched her lather her arms in body wash, his eyes admiring the droplets on her collarbone, the vampish way her hair slicked back, the plumpness of her mouth. How did I get  so fuckin' lucky?

She noticed his gaze and gave him a small smile. "What?"

"Think it's about time you had your own key, don't you?" Pedro mumbled, trying to sound casual but failing. His voice and his eyes were betraying him and she could see the emotion within them - the mix of nervousness and hope and anticipation. "Well, y'know, only if...only if you wanted one..."

"Key? For your house?" Alessandra asked with a slight frown.

"Yes," Pedro said quietly, hoping she couldn't hear how loud his heart pounded in his chest.

Alessandra smiled widely and nodded eagerly. "Yes please, Papi."

His heart flooded with relief and he smiled back. She fluttered her eyelashes at him. "Now can you please wash my hair for me?" She asked sweetly.

Pedro's hands wandered over her breasts and he leaned down to kiss her wet mouth. "Sure thing, babydoll....but first..." He began planting a trail of small kisses down her chest and then her stomach as he slowly lowered himself onto his knees. He felt them crack under his weight and he inwardly cursed his aging joints. The position and the shower tiles were uncomfortable but Pedro didn't care. He wanted to please Alessandra. He wanted her satisfied and moaning his name over and over. It was important for him to assure she was fulfilled both emotionally and sexually. It was so important because he truly loved her. 

Alessandra already had the key to his heart. Now she would have the key to his home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.3K 21
It had been years since you last visited Austin, but now it was your new home. Your mother had passed away a few months ago, and you had nowhere else...
107K 428 11
One-shot stories all written by myself. If you're looking for detailed smut and fluff, you'll love these ;) P.S: I am taking requests!
1.7K 57 9
Collection of stand-alone Sokeefe Short Stories. More info in the intro chapter.
68K 2.7K 50
"𝙄 π™˜π™–π™£ π™™π™§π™žπ™«π™š 𝙛𝙀𝙧 𝙖 π™¬π™π™žπ™‘π™š." "𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙗π™ͺ𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 π™œπ™šπ™© π™ͺ𝙨 π™©π™π™šπ™§π™š π™žπ™£ π™€π™£π™š π™₯π™žπ™šπ™˜π™š." "𝙄 π™©π™–π™ π™š π™™π™šπ™šπ™₯...