Sanji & Usopp One Shots!

Por heylored

These r some Sanji X Usopp one shots for y'all! hope you like them! Más

Before u read.
Open Request.
Let Me Do It! | Pre-Time
I'm Sorry!! | Pre-Time
The You And You Only. | Time-Skip
Dressing! | Pre-Skip
Tired Cuddles | Pre-Time
Bonus Oneshot
Bunny-Funny! | Pre-Skip
Attention | Time-Skip
THANK YOU
Cold Jealousy | ! Requested !
Cuffed | Part 1
Cuffed | Part 2
Cuffed | Part 3
~Sneaky Peaky~

Comfort | Pre-Skip

529 14 0
Por heylored

    The waves washes into the ship strong, with the rain and fog covering the sight of the ship.

    A wave crashes into the Sunny and titters to the side making it almost fall over at see the crew inside while Franky trying to make the ship steady as the Sunny goes.

    A thunder strikes loudly in the background and was heard through the kitchen inside the ship, Sanji the cook who was trying to make lunch was ineffective from the loud noise.

    A little blue nosed deer was hiding under or beside the table from all the loud noises that was coming from outside. As scared as he was, a long haired ravened woman approaches the deer and sat beside and hugged him for comfort.

    "Lunch is ready!" The blonde then yells out for the crew, and of course the first one to be in the table was their captain Luffy.

    "Gimme, gimme, GIMME!" The captain says excitedly as he bangs the spoons and forks by the table with a smile showing off his gums.

    "Alright, just wait a minute.." The blonde then settles down the food by a plate to the straw hat.

    Then more of the crew came along, with Nami, Zoro, and Brook.

    "Wheres Franky?" Robin asks as she was next to the table comforting the deer.

    "Oh, he said he'll be fine, he also said that cola could keep this ship up and steady." Nami explained to the older woman.

    "Right, kay'-thanks Robin-Chan." The long raven thanked the orange hair.

    "Hey~ here's some food for my lovely ladies." The blonde then hands out the food to the girls all gentlemen like.

    "Awh, why thank you!" Nami thanked the blonde as he hands over the food.

    "Tch, typical Ero-cook eh?" Zoro snitched out a word to Brook next to him.

    "YOHOHOHO! I agree he is!" The afro skeleton head then responds to the swordsman.

    "Hey, have you guys seen Usopp?" The blonde asks the two.

    "Dunno, could just give us food already dumbass?" The swordsman demands the cook.

    "HEY! I want some too! Especially for my empty belly! GET IT?? YOHOHOHO~!" The afro then laughs out.

    "Pfsh-yeah--right whatever, c-can't you guys just tell me where he is!? It's lunch already and he hasn't appeared yet!" The blonde then raises his voice at the two.

    "Didn't we told you that we don't KNOW~ where long nosed is? Like are you deaf or smth!?" The swordsman recalls his last sentence.

    "Alright-i get it now, but just-do you know where you saw him last time!?"

    "How should I know, it's been raining all day and you just act like you didn't even notice it!"

    "So-WHAT IF I didn't notice it!? JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU'VE LAST SEEN HIM!?"

    "WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT HIM!? DO YOU LIKE HIM OR SMTH!??"

    "WH-NO I DON'T- I JUST WANNA KNOW WHERE HE IS SO THAT HE COULD EAT MY FOOD-"

    "YOUR FOOD!? YOUR FOOD IS TRASH AND MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON WHY HE DIDN'T APPEAR ERO-COOK!"

    "WHO YOU CALLIN' ERO-COOK YOU MOSSHEAD!?"

    "YOU WANNA GO!?'

    "YOU BET MY ASS UP CUZ' IM GONNA KICK YOU SO HARD THAT YOUR BALLS WOULD-"

    "WOULD YOU GUYS CUT IT OUT!? I'M TRYING TO READ HERE!" The orange hair then bonks both the swordsman and the blondes heads. Hard.

    Both of them were in the ground with bumps of their heads.

    "Now, if you guys make any more noises as I'm reading.. I will NOT HESITATE TO THROW YOU GUYS OUT OF THIS SHIP!" Nami raises her voice and threatens the two.

    "Y-Yes Nami-Swan..." The blonde then bows down to the woman weakly followed by Zoro doing the same but stayed silent cuz' he thinks he'll say something bad that might and will get him to be thrown off this ship .

    The blonde then stands up straight and continued giving the crews meals.

    Everyone was eating by the table with the thunder still striking by the background, it didn't effect the mood they were in since they're all too busy eating. But still it affected the blonde knowing Usopp wasn't around.

    Sanji leaves the kitchen and tries to find Usopp himself, he checked cabinets, the crow's nest, his garden including the main storage room, but he wasn't there..

    There was only one place he didn't check, and that was his workplace.

    The blonde then swiftly gone to Usopp's workplace knowing he might be there. As he arrives the blonde comes into a halt and grabs the door knob with hesitation, he opened it slowly and what he saw first was of course the raven. Usopp.

    He was underneath his worktable crouched down with his legs close to his chest, his arms wrapped around himself while the ravens head bowed down burring himself close to his knees.

    The blonde then sighed as he was glad he found him, but still concerned for his mental health right now.

    "Hey Usopp." The blondes voice was heard unexpectedly to the raven that it made him squeak and jumped, banging his head under the worktable.

    "Wh-huh!? Who-Who's there!?" The raven grunts out with fear as he looks to the other side of the table glancing at the blondes legs.

       "Hey-easy there idiot, it's just me." The blonde then crouches down showing his face at the raven.

    "S-Sanji..!? W-what are you doing here..?" The raven questions the blonde.

    "I was looking for you, it's lunch time so get outa there or else you might bump your head again." The blonde answers.

    "Oh right, uhhm.. I'll just be there in a minute." Usopp then buries his head by his knees.

    The blonde fills himself with worry, he didn't want to see Usopp like this for the next minute when he gets to the kitchen with everybody else. So what did he do?

    The blonde sighs and crawls down beneath the worktable and sat himself beside the raven.

    Usopp was surprised he even glanced at the blonde as he grabs his cigar and let's out a small cloud of smoke.

    "Cough cough, h-hey.. what are you doing!?" The raven coughs due to the smoke then questions the blonde man sitting next to him.

    "What do you think I'm doing?" The blonde then puts his cigar back to his mouth between his lips.

    "Just sitting next to me for some reason..?" The raven tries to guess.

    "Well yes but no, the thing is.. I just don't want you to just look like that Infront of the crew, especially the girls." The blonde says with concern.

    "What? Me being sad?"

    "Uh-What-NOoo.. maybe? You know what just forget it, what I'm trying to say is just fix yourself or somthin' it just.. hurts me-uh-i mean US.. about you being sad all the time." The blonde tries to clear himself.

    "So? They can just comfort me, what's the  problem with that?-"

    "NO-i mean.. Ughh.. j-just let-ME be the one to comfort you, it's just comfortable that way." The blonde then looks away with a small blush.

    "Okay..?"
    'Weird..'  The raven thought to himself.

    It then becomes silent for a while minute until a thunder strikes strongly and loudly, the raven then jumps a bit (but not hitting himself again this time)

    The blonde notices this as the raven was grasping his legs tighter, the blonde sighs with small bits of smoke and grabs the ravens shoulder and pulled him close to his chest.

    The raven blinks once, then twice with utter confusion, as he glances the blonde who was looking away embarrassed. The raven then blushes hard and hid his face onto the cooks chest.

    Sanji thought Usopp was scared so he hugged him by wrapping around his arms through his body, the raven then twitches as he felt the warm embrace from the blonde turning his face tomato red.

    He buries himself onto the cooks chest once again but this time he was actually hugging back, just in a different position.

    The blonde grunts and slowly moved his legs were they were surrounding the raven to make things more comfortable. The blonde buries himself by the ravens soft fluffy hair as he strokes it with his one hand.

    Another thunder strikes making Usopp hug tighter out of fear.

    "Ow-hey stop it or your gonna squeeze me to death you idiot..-" The blonde grunts out to the raven.

    "Oh uhm- sorry!" The raven mumbles onto the cooks chest but can still be heard clearly.

    The blonde then smiles with a side of smirk as he continues to stroke the ravens hair.

    'Mhmm.. it's so soft..' The blonde thought.

    Sanji then felt a limp against the raven, he then stops stroking and tries to check up on the raven.

    The ravens eyes were closed shut as he snores a bit, the blonds smile began to go down to a frown knowing he hasn't eaten yet and also he's in a position where he can't move.

    He didn't want to leave the raven though he had to so that he could clean the kitchen once the crew is done eating, but his mind couldn't resist to ether stay with the raven or leave him.

    'maybe.. just 5 minutes..' The blonde then thinks it through.

    As the thought about it, he then smiles and buries himself once again onto the ravens hair.

    This feeling of warmth and embrace from the raven felt so reliving, he could even sit there for hours and not be bored with it.

    The blonds eyes began to go heavy, he blinks slowly until it was closed shut, all he could do is think about Usopp. Just him.

    As his hands began to go limp, the blonde then drifts to sleep and just sat there for the next hour.

    That's all! See you on the next one shot!   

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.8K 300 5
How the two fell in love and what happened thereafter (this story will contain boylove and yaoi, so anyone who doesn't like it, should not read it)
1M 26K 63
Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots Includes - Fluffs, AU's, Crossovers, Angst, and anything requested * Beginning stories are kind of rough, but I promise...
14.1K 613 35
What The Title Said! It's Zackira Oneshots. I Ship It!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!! XD
41.8K 489 22
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...