Malnad Mysteries 2 - The Real...

By HariharPai

In the eerie depths of the Western Ghats, Rahul's journey unravels into a realm of spine-tingling mystery. Wh... More

Story 2 | The Message On The Wall
Story 3 | The Unwanted Luck
Story 4 | They Come Back ...
Story 5 | The Enigmatic Illusions of Kajukoppa
Story 6 | The Sadhu's Words
Story 7 | Whispers of Hegde House
Story 8 | The Giants On The Island
Story 9 | No Shortcuts
Story 10 | The Tantric Paradox
Story 11 | The Madhu Mithaiwala
Story 12 | Suspended In Thin Air

Story 1 | It follows you ...

145 2 1
By HariharPai

Despite the compulsion to attend his cousin's wedding and the added pressure of being showcased as a potential future groom, Rahul couldn't deny the allure of the Western Ghats. As he continued his drive, he found himself captivated by the enchanting landscapes and the sense of adventure that accompanied the journey.

The dense forests that lined the roads were a sanctuary for a diverse range of wildlife. Rahul caught glimpses of exotic birds perched on tree branches, their vibrant plumage adding splashes of colour to the verdant surroundings. The occasional glimpse of shy animals disappearing into the foliage reminded Rahul of the delicate balance between human existence and the natural world.

To be continued ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.4M 1.2K 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬' 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★✯★ "Secrets are lethal, especially when they come dripped in murder." Trinity...
128K 12.9K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
117K 4.1K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...