THE COLD WAR (Daryl Dixon)

By Cherrypop455

Julianna Wilson always had it rough ever since her mothers passing, men forcing themselves on her, Julia's gr... More

SEASON ONE | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER ONE: LIFE IS A HIGHWAY
CHAPTER TWO: DOWN TO THE QUARRY
CHAPTER THREE: DEPARTMENT STORE
CHAPTER FOUR: GETTING THE BAND TOGETHER
CHAPTER FIVE: MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CHAPTER SIX: OLD GEEZERS
CHAPTER SEVEN: MAKING PLANS
CHAPTER EIGHT: DRUNK IN THE PAST
CHAPTER NINE: MEN ARE THE MONSTERS
CHAPTER TEN: DECONTAMINATION
CHAPTER ELEVEN: ESCAPING DEATH
SEASON TWO | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER ONE: THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT
CHAPTER TWO: MOTHERLY ADVICE
CHAPTER THREE: SEARCHING AND BITCHING
CHAPTER FOUR: THE DAY GETS WORSE
CHAPTER FIVE: A BUMP IN THE NIGHT
CHAPTER SIX: MEETING OLD MCDONALD
CHAPTER SEVEN: HORSE BACK RIDING
CHAPTER EIGHT: HAUNTED
CHAPTER NINE: DINNER PARTY
CHAPTER TEN: CRAZY PILLS
CHAPTER ELEVEN: THE BARN IS FULL OF WALKERS
CHAPTER TWELVE: PEOPLE ARE NOT WHO YOU THINK
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: TWO IDIOTS WALK IN A BAR
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: TAKING NAMES AND KICKING ASS
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: STEALING LOOKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: JUDGING MORE THAN JUDY
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: LOSING THE FARM
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: SHANE WAS EVIL
SEASON THREE | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER ONE: FINDING HOME
CHAPTER TWO: INDEPENDENT WOMAN
CHAPTER FOUR: THE TRUTH IS OUT
CHAPTER FIVE: ANDREAS IN WOODBURY
CHAPTER SIX: THE DELIVERY
CHAPTER SEVEN: ALONE TIME
CHAPTER EIGHT: STRANGE BEHAVIOR
CHAPTER NINE: FUCK A CORPSE
CHAPTER TEN: TORTURED SOULS
CHAPTER ELEVEN: REUNITED
CHAPTER TWELVE: DONT COME BACK
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PARANOIA AND GLARES
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: JULIAS NOT THE ONLY NUTCASE

CHAPTER THREE: THE INNOCENT

1.5K 74 48
By Cherrypop455

.
.
.
.
.
.

Julia stares at the prisoners but due to the dark and situation she can't look at their faces well. She glares at them more but slowly crouches to Hershel. "Who the hell are you?" Daryl asks as a prisoner says the same thing back with attitude.

Julia could already tell these men were monsters.... At least a majority of them.

"He's bleeding out we gotta go back." Rick demands as Daryl keeps his bow trained on the prisoners.

"Come around here. Put pressure on the knee. HARD HARD. PUSH PUSH." Rick instructs Maggie who puts pressure on her fathers wound. Julia looking around for something to help carry the immobilized man. But she wouldn't check where the men were.

"Why don't you come on out of there? Slow and steady." Daryl tells the prisoners who slowly leave the caged area looking confused.

"What happened to him?" The one says that had taken the lead to come out first Daryl keeping him in his sights. "He got bit." Daryl says coldly while the guy grabs the gun from the front of his pants. "Bit?" He says with fear.

Julia immediately steps in front of Hershel's body easing her own pistol. She stares down the one guy and not the others, if he shot she'd drop him quick.

T-dog pulls out his too and aims it at the man who was clearly out numbered. "Whoa whoa whoa easy now. Nobody needs to get hurt." Daryl says calmly while Julia scoffs.

Glenn asks if the group has medical supplies before rushing past them into the room they came from. One of the men calls after him but Glenn looks around as Julia still trains her gun on the one man. One wrong move.

Julia wanted him to do it. She wanted to spill his blood- he was a bad man. They all were. Prisoners....... They were evil not the innocent.

"Who the hell are story people anyway?" The prisoner leader asks with his gun aimed at Daryl. "Don't look like no rescue team." The man with a funny mustache says crossing his arms anxiously as Julia narrows her eyes scoffing. How stupid could they be. "Fücking shrimp dicked idiots." The girl sneers before helping Rick lift Hershel up into a cart Glenn found in the kitchen.

"HOLY JESUS!" The man with the funny mustache exclaims at the sight of the figured leg . "T THE DOOR." Rick instructs as the smaller black man stares in shock at the fact they'd of open the door with the undead waiting.

"Are you crazy? Don't open that!" He explains as Rick frustratedly yells back. "WE GOT THIS." He assures and when a riot gear Walker walks in T-Dog takes it as Julia stands in front of Hershel's makeshift medical cart.

One more prisoner Walker enters and before it could grab T-Dog Julia slices it head clean in half with her blade as the mustache man gags behind her.

"Daryl! Daryl!" Rick calls and the archer soon follows but his crossbow never leaving the group until they exit the cafeteria.

They run through the tombs trying to find their arrows, sometimes still getting cut off from the walkers. Daryl and Julia taking the front as Julia subconsciously didn't want to be in the back unsure if the prisoners were following or not.

Julia had a creeping sensation that they were.

Even as they pushed the cart forward and Daryl fell to the back with T-Dog Julia didn't follow staying in the front. She didn't want the men directly behind her like that.

As a door loudly freaks the group freezes looking back to see the prisoners shadows before them rounding the corner. One of them telling the others to follow the flashlight. Julia bites her tongue harshly knowing she'd kill them if they tried anything.

The one still had his gun raised coming around the corner and Daryl began ushering the group to move faster.

Rick, Glenn and Maggie rush Hershel to the others as T-Dog, Daryl and Julia wait watching the still open cell block door. Daryl's crossbow is raised as Julia has her gun ready, she would use her swords but knowing one of these men had a gun made her feel queasy.

The approaching footsteps didn't help, the man who had the gun slowly sliding in first trying to get a peak towards the cells seeing nothing.

His buddies soon follow behind him, Julia's jaw clenched and she watches them enter. "That's far enough." She demands with a cold harsh voice, she was still covered in blood making her look insane.

"Cell block C sweet tits. Cell 4- that's mine gringo." He says to the pair making Daryl's hold on his crossbow tighten as Julia holds her pistol to be aimed right between his eyes ready to drop him.

"Let me in." He demands and Julia snorts as if it's funny making his eyes narrow at her threateningly. She still hasn't looked at his friends, they all stared at her though she could sense it.

"Todays your lucky day fellas. You've been pardoned by the state of Georgia. You're free to go." Daryl offers but the men don't move to leave.

"What you got going on in there?" One of the men asks and Julia answers briskly. "None of your goddamn business fucktard." She sneers making the man stare at her offended.

"It ain't none of your concern." Daryl agrees as the lead man pulls the pistol out once again. "Don't be telling me what's my concern." He threatens as Daryl takes a step forward.

"Chill man. Dudes leg is messed up. Besides we're free now. Why are we still in here?" The tallest one says with no hint of malice but that didn't lower Julia's guard only raised it.

"Man's got a point." Daryl insists but the lead man doesn't move to leave. "Yeah and I gotta check on my old lady." One says with impatience as the lead man glares at Julia and Daryl. "A group of civilians breaking in to prison you got no business being in- got me thinking there ain't no place for us to go." He snaps as Julia looks at him with an unwaiving coldness.

"Why don't you find out?" Daryl urges as the man with the mustache backs away anxiously. "Maybe we'll just be going now." He tries to coax the leader but it didn't help.

"Hey we ain't leaving." He yells as T-Dog shows himself with his pistol raised too.

"You ain't coming in either." T-Dog says while coming out. The man's gun aimed at him now as he looks between the three. "Hey this is my house my rules I go where I damn well please." The man raises his voice and Julia pulls her blade out while still holding her gun on him.

"You try to go in there and I'll stab you in the dick. You won't be the first and certainly not the last. So keep talking shrimpy and I'll be showing you who's damn house this is!" Julia yells as the man gives her an obvious once over.

"I'd love to see you try sweetheart." He smirks as and she takes a step forward with no hesitation but Daryl grabs her to keep her away from the man. He didn't need her getting shot when they could already be losing Hershel.

"I'm not gonna tell you again. If you take another step I'll put this arrow right between your damn eyes." Daryl threatens since the man had moved forward when Julia did.

Daryl and the prisoners kept going back and forth and finally Julia looked to get a better look of the other prisoners, her eyes trailing over them with pure malice until she gets to the last man.

He was elderly compared to the others, hair pure white covered in wrinkles, he had to be nearing 60. Julia feels her eyes pause on him and her breath cut out as she stares at him in disbelief.

He had been staring at her the entire time unnoticed by her, from the moment she stares at them covered in blood he had recognized her. He recognized the scar on her back...... he was there the day she got it. He was the one who offered that punishment. The pastor Marvin.

The two stare at each other as Daryl argues and T-Dog keeps a gun trained on the leader. Julia silent as she stares at the old man wide eyed.

Marvin tried to smile to her as if they were long lost friends but Julia slowly backed away.

"There ain't nothing for you here. Why don't you back to your own sandbox?" Daryl yells pulling Julia way from the older man's intense stare. "Hey everyone relax there's no need for this." Rick tries to deescalate the situation as Julia bites her tongue for now.

The cold heartless woman she once had been resurfaced for now and she felt herself going numb as she dissociated from their current situation just listening here and there.

"How many of you are in there?" The lead prisoner asks and Rick stares him down with confidence. "Too many for you to handle." Rick says gravely as the man looks at the four of them funny.

"You guys rob a bank or something? Why don't you take him to a hospital?" The lead man asks and they all stare at each other in disbelief they try to share a look with Julia but she looked.... Zoned out.

"How long you been locked in that cafeteria?" Rick asks as the man readjusts the gun looking at them all again. "Going on like 10 months." He says while Rick looks down.

"A riot broke out. Never seen anything like it." The largest man says while the funny mustache guy pipes in. "Attica on speed man."

"We heard of men becoming cannibals- dying coming back to life.... God wraith." Marvin states in a knowing voice as Julia finally breaks from her trance to hear him speak before shifting closer to Daryl again who wide eyes her strange behavior.

Even Rick and T-Dog waited for the usual sneer the girl did anytime god was mentioned but she stayed mute her head bowed to stare down at the concrete floor.

"One guard looked out for us, locked us up in the cafeteria. Told ya sit tight threw me this piece said he'd be right back." The lead prisoner says as his friend gives the exact state. "Yeah and that was 292 days ago." He says grimly while the mustache man adds his own statistic.

"94 according to my calcula-" he begins to say when the lead man yells for him to shut up. The mustache guy looks away dejected.

"We were thinking that the army or the national guard should be showing up any day now." The man who gave the number of day adds making Rick sigh knowing he'd have to tell the truth.

"There is no army." Rick states simply as the men look confused. "What do you mean?" The leader of the prisoners asks incredulously as Rick stares at them with slight compassion but not much.

"There's no government, no hospitals, no police. It's all gone." Rick explains as they all stare in shock Marvin slowly moves to sit down his joints hurting with age.

"For real?" Mustache guy asks as Rick nods. "Serious." He says with no hint of hesitancy or deception.

"What about my moms?" The biggest one asks sadly staring at the ground as the others realize their loved ones are more then likely dead.

"My kids, my old lady. Yo you got a cell phone or something that we can call our families." The black man who is tall and muscular asks making Daryl scoff.

"You just don't get it do you?" Daryl sneers his eyes glancing to Julia in worry. She looked- unwell like she'd seen a ghost. He believed the leader prisoners comments and actions were making her uncomfortable.

"No phones, no computers. As far as we can see, at least half of the population has been wiped out. Probably more." Rick explains but the leader scoffs. "Ain't no way." He defines as Rick shrugs unbothered. "See for yourself." Rick points to the door and the prisoners go outside basking in the sunlight.

Even Marvin but he kept glancing at Julia who his behind Daryl or Rick to block his gaze.

They finally got the other prisoners names but Julia didn't plan to talk to any of them as she crossed her arms looking around at all the dead walkers laying around. Hopefully it intimidates the men to see they were a force to be reckoned with.

"You never said- how the hell did you get in here in the first place?" Andrew asks and Daryl calmly explains as Julia perches by him. "Cut a hole in that fence over there by that guard tower. " Daryl says simply as Andrew stares in disbelief.

"That easy huh?" He asks as Daryl shrugs. "When there's a will there's a way." Daryl says while staring Andrew down. He had a bit of an attitude like Tomas.

"Easy for you to say." He huffs looking around. They all stare at the dead bodies big tiny poking one. "So what is this, like a disease?" He asks while Rick takes the lead he keeps staring at Julia in worry.

He was about to ask her what was wrong but- it would be revealed soon enough.

"Yeah and we're all infected." Rick informs the i antes who stare with unease at the statement. "What do you mean infected? Like aids or something?" Axel asks as the group stares.

"If I was to kill you, shoot an arrow into your chest, you'd come back as one of these things. It's gonna happen to all of us." Daryl explains but Tomas just stares at the dead bodies before his eyes trail to Juli lingering. Daryl stepping to block his view involuntarily leaving her open tk Marvins gaze.

"Ain't no way these Robin Hood cats, responsible for killing all these freaks." Tomas says with distrust as Andrew agrees. "Must be 50 bodies out here."

Tomas stares Rick down with mail e while walking about forward. "Where'd you come from?" Tomas asks as Rick looks to him unafraid.

"Atalanta." Rick states firmly as Tomas walks even closer.

"Where are you headed?" He asks and Julia despite feeling like she wasn't conscious within herself moved to stand between Rick and Tomas sword at the ready. Aimed right at his dick.

"For now nowhere." Rick states with authority trying to move Julia but stays planted as Tomas moves even closer. He was an arm reach away....

"I guess you can take that area down there near the water. Should be comfortable." Tomas offers as if it's a kind gesture making Julia narrow her eyes at him.

"And you- well maybe I'd make an exception for you." He flirts at Julia who glares into his soul.

"We're using that field for crops." Rick explains calmly but the tension was growing Daryl despite wanting to move close to Julia and Rick fanned out to get more space on the group of prisoners.

"We'll help you move your gear out." Tomas says while staring Rick down who shakes his head. "That won't be necessary. We took out these walkers. This prison is ours." Rick says with finality as Tomas scoffs. "Slow down cowboy." Tomas says with amusement but a hidden threat.

"You snatched the locks off our doors." Andrew agrees sidling up next to Tomas as Julia slowly moves her gaze to him. She was the same height as him and smirked. "We can give you new ones if you want shrimpy. If that's how you want it." Julia sneers.

"This is our prison. We were here first." Tomas says as if it has meaning. "Dibs. There it's ours now if we are going to play childish games. Dibs always wins." Julia teases sarcastically and bitter as Rick smiles behind her and laughs. "She's right..... you think you get claim while being locked in a broom closet? We took it, set you free. It's ours we spilled blood." Rick seethed as he pushes Julia behind him again to keep her from harms way.

"We're moving back into our cell block." Tomas tries to assure as Rick again keeps his foot down. "You'll have to get your own." Rick states while the man begins to lose his cool.

Julia hated when men played the whos dick is bigger game. If you asked her she'd say kill the prisoners...... and Marvin..... make it slow.

"It is mine. I've still got personal artifacts in there. That's about as mine as it get." Tomas begins to raise his voice pulling the gun out again. He sure like to flash it a lot.

Tiny dick energy.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Maybe let's try to make this workout so everybody wins." Axel offers as Julia moves her swords to Andrew he looked ready to fight with Tomas. The others were actually pretty chill.

"I don't see that happening." Tomas says coldly while him and Rick stare each other down. "Neither do I." Rick states as Julia chimes in.

"We could just kill them...... seems to be the easiest choice." Julia's voice says coldly. "I ain't going back in that cafeteria for one more minute." Tomas states still staring at Rick.

"There are other cell blocks." Axel tries to convince his comrade, "You could leave. Try your luck out in the road." Daryl offers and Tomas give him a dirty look.

"If these four pussies can do all this, the least we can do is take out another cell block." Tomas agrees seeing his limited choices it didn't help that Julia was holding a sword at them or that Daryl was ready to shoot any second.

"With what?" Big tiny asks as Tomas gets a little too cocky. "Atlanta here will spit us some real weapons. Won't you boss?" Tomas sneers as Rick stares at him having an idea.

"How stocked is that cafeteria? It must have plenty of food. Five guys lasting almost a year?" Rick asks rhetorically as Tomas looked annoyed again.

"It sure as hell don't look like anybody's been starving." Daryl adds making Julia snort as the men soon looked to Rick again.

"There's only a little left." Tomas tries to lie as Julia narrows her eyes at him. She was trying to pretend Marvin wasn't there....

"We'll take half. In exchange, we'll help clear out a cell block." Rick says with finality as Andrew interrupts. "Didn't you hear him? There's only a little left." He snaps and Julia looks the short man up and down with a snort.

"Don't know if anyones told you this short fry- but no amount of green actually help you grow. Plus-...... if you were smart you'd take our help. Other wise you can get eaten by the walkers and we just take it all. Your decision." Julia says you with that psychotic smile that unnerves people.

It certainly unnerves them.

"I bet they got more food then they got choices too. You pay we'll play. We'll clear out a block for you then you keep to it." Rick says while Tomas acts strange as he agrees.

Julia didn't believe he'd give up so easily no.... He wanted their bell block and he probably had a plan to take it.

"But let's be clear- if we see you out here anywhere near our people, if I so much as even catch a whiff of your scent. I will kill you." Rick says with no deception and it seems Tomas could see it too. He agreed to the deal.

But Julia couldn't allow these men inside their prison. She could tell what they were, she knew one of them- what he'd down to her.

"Rick. They can't stay here." Julia whispers to Rick as they part from the prisoners but still walk together. It was T-Dog, Daryl and Rick with her as the prisoners soaked up more sun.

"Julia- I know how you may feel about this oaky? But- I don't want to kill more people fi we don't need to." Rick tries to explain but he notices Julia pinching her arm as she stares at the men. One in particular.

"No Rick- Look I have.... I have been with you for a lot of things but we don't even know what some do these guys are here for, their bad guys." Julia says with a serious tone as Rick sighs and rest a hand on her shoulder.

Julia flinched away.

She storms away she just- she didn't even know what she wanted or was feeling. But she knew one thing-..... Marvin's want going around Beth or Carl.

Or else Julia would kill him.

___________________________________

"You never tried to break out of here?" T-Dog asks as Julia mutely shuffles behind him. "Yeah we tried to take the doors off. But if you make one peep in here, then those freaksll be lined up outside the door. Windows got bars on there that He-man couldn't get through." Oscar explains making Julia snort but her eyes still looked dazed.

"Bigger than a 5x8." Axel adds as Big tiny stars at them. "You won't find me complaining. Doing 15. My left leg can barely fit on one of those bunks." Big tiny explains as Rick looks down.

"Yeah they don't call him big tiny for nothing." Oscar says with a small smile as Rick looks amused he tried to look to Julia as if to show her they weren't all bad. But her eyes were glued tot he eldest man.

"And Marvin over there. He can barely walk let alone run, he's damn near 65." Oscar adds as Marvin smiles kindly doing a small shaky wave he did look weaker and frail. It made Julia want to snap his fragile bones.

"I believe god wanted me to live, let me die of old age if anything in this world. God punishes sinners, not the righteous." Marvin rasps as his eyes burn into Julia who's shifts from foot to foot.

"You don't jerking each other off? Sick of waiting back here." Tomas interrupts making Julia actually happy to hear his voice for once as she felt Rick piecing the dots together. Yes he knew her past but- she could handle this..... she believed.

The men lead their group to the back Julia staying close to Rick as Daryl steps inside the pantry with the men. Shining his flashlight at all the food, Julia even had to admit it had her gobsmacked.

"This what you call a little bit of food?" Daryl says while getting in Tomas's face. "Goes fast." Tomas tries to excuse as Daryl hums sarcastically about to take inventory on what was half.

"You can have a bag of corn, some tuna fish-" Tomas start listing the basic stuff and not the delicacy's Julia could see. There was canned food, including fruit that Julia wanted to crack open.

"We said half dick weed." Julia sneers as Rick nods. "That's the deal." Rick says backing her up as Tomas shoots her a dirty look.

"What's in there?" Rick asks opening the cooler that was used as the restroom immediately he gags and shuts the door. Julia felt the bile rise in her throat and muffled a gag.

The prisoners laugh as Rick shuts it, Tomas finding it a little too funny. "He wanted to know." He says like a smart ass man making Julia narrow her eyes.

She couldn't wait to be fat as fuck from the nasty delinquent men.

"Can't wait for my own pot to piss in." Axel says while they wait.

Soon Daryl's nod Julia stay with the food and prisoners so they can't hide it or try to come up with a sneaky plan. Julia could feel Marvin's confidence rise with the lack in audience. He didn't think Daryl was listening.

"Long time no see huh?" He whispers smiling as Julia slowly faces him with a scowl. "Not long enough." She mutters bitterly as he sighs.

"Julianna- I know you think of me as the bad guy. But I was just trying to help you. Your grandmother saw that, the people at the church did too. Everything I did is because I cared." He tries to assure he even reaches out to touch her and Julia rips away and backs up.

The sight making the other prisoners glance over to see Julia raising her swords to the man.

"You ruined my life- you destroyed me. You and my fucking heartless grandmother. If your smart you keep pretending not to know me..... other wise I spill your dark secrets." Julia hisses before moving to a distant wall keeping space between her and the group of men.

Daryl stares in confusion as it was obvious the two knew each other..... he just didn't understand why Julia hadn't mentioned it this entire time.

He would know soon enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.3K 104
[seasons 4 - 11 ] STRANGERS TO FAMILY, 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙖�...
32K 1K 54
Lillian, a name resembling a Lily Flower. or, A 10 year old girl with a tragic past. Lillian Brock, a troubled, scared girl who enters the apocalyps...
106K 2.6K 33
The Grimes twins were inseparable since birth. Raising hell with Shane Walsh all through grade school till graduation when the boys became cops and (...
28.6K 951 30
Nell has lost everyone she ever loved. She witnessed her little brother getting tore to shreds right in front of her eyes. And to make things worse...