Just My Luck

By Rhyeker

Veryan was unlucky. Always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Making enemies everywhere he went. He tried... More

Author's note
1○ Unlucky
2○ Ducks
3○ Temporary Solution
4○ Food
5○ Xavier
6○ Diner Discussions
7○ Torrez
8○ Parking Lot
9○ Future
10○ Late
11○ Disobeying Rules
12○ Spear Up The Ass
13○ Spared Up The Ass
14○ What a pain in my ass
15○ Hobbies
16○ A Retelling
17○ Familiar Eyes
18○ Eyes On Me
19○ An Accumulation Of Sleepless Thoughts
20○ A Mess
21○ Silence
22○ A Morning After
23○ Pressure
24○ What A Pair

Author's Note

63 2 0
By Rhyeker

Hi. This is Rhyeker.

It's been very long, approx. 2 years. (lol)

So much has changed and changed me obviously. I wish I could say I am better than I was before, but to tell you the truth, I'm not quite sure.

I appreciate all the comments, criticisms and care. I adore all of you for reading and enjoying my story, giving it a chance despite it being riddled with errors and super cringey. But if you guys want more, who am I to deny you of it. I'd gladly try to continue if that is what you all want. 

I will do the best I could possibly do.

It makes me overjoyed that someone even though of giving my books a chance. 

Thank you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 0 4
Two boys survive separately on their own. It hadn't been very long since the zombie infection started to rapidly spread. Kingsley always found it har...
28.8K 1.1K 37
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
221K 6.2K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
739K 25K 33
Callum Black. That was Callum's name, his identity, yet he was never called that. His family, his pack, his peers, and just about everybody else call...