BED BUDDIES (Yoonmin ff)

Af _ser_ein_

"I don't want it. I just want to live peacefully. " . . . It's been 5 years hyung.. where the fuck were you. ... Mere

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
NOTE 🫣
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

3

525 24 1
Af _ser_ein_

Jimin's POV (flashback)

I took a sip of my beer and swayed to the beat, A little drunk.. Tae just leave the dance floor to bring another drink. I flinched a little when I feel a breath hits on my earlobe whispering Hey pretty.. I turned around to face the man behind me making eye contact and returned a Hey.
He's taller than me.. a 5' 9" maybe.. visible tattoo on the neck line.. a mullet hair cut with a bad boy aura.. clearly not my type.. but still.. I'm just here to flirt and get laid for the night. and get over that 'type of mine' .
I shook off my thoughts and smirked as his hands wrapped on my waist leading the moves..

"Wanna get another drink?" he asked leaning to my ear before trailing his lips to the crook of my neck. Sucking there..

"S.. sure.. please.." I let out a whimper. Heat spreading over my Body.

"we can continue this in another place after the drink.."

he groped my butt before returning to my waist leading me to the bar counter.

we were heading out from the dance floor and my eyes widened as I saw Taehyung picking a fight with some random dude.. I freed myself from the man's grip

"I.. I'm sorry.. that's.. that's my friend.. I gotta go.. so sorry.. " I said to him and before he can say anything I ran to Taehyung pulling him back from the dude.

"Tae.. what are you doing.. stop.. please.."

"leave me.. It's him who started it.."

"Please calm down.. we can talk it out.. tell me what happened " he relaxed a little at my hold and starts talking.

"I accidently bumped to him.. my drinks spill a little into his t-shirt.. I already said sorry.. and see what he did.. he gushed his drink on me ON PURPOSE. That fucker then said SORRY.. " Tae kept his glare on that dude.. I looked at him seeing drenched in white wine. *Sigh*

"Yeah.. I said Sorry.. like you did.. we are even right!" I heard a grumpy voice from behind.. and a frustrated groan left my lips.

"What's your problem dude.. what are you.. 5?? causing a scene over a silly issue.." I hold Taehyung back and turned to that guy and oh, my breath hitched as I saw his figure.. Holy fuck.. he's hot.. a man almost my height, full on black, t-shirt and a leather jacket over it and a tight ripped jeans. Black lock which has red shades here and there kept down on his forehead. Pale skin, a round shaped face with cat like eyes, thin lips, button nose .. a soft kitten at first look..

(A/n:
Song Suggestion: My Oh My -Camila Cabello ft. DaBaby)

A sigh left my lips as I saw him unbothered and ordering a drink.. I rolled my eyes regretting the thoughts flashed for a moment before.

"No.. just wanted to create a scene.. that's it.." he shrugged and thanked the bar attender before taking a sip from his drink and leaning to the counter.. Tae groaned and struggled to free from my grip to Strom on him.. I hold on to him tight and pulled him away from the crowd not forgetting to give a furious glare to that dude.

"Jimin.. leave me!!! do you hear what he said.. That bastard.. "

"Tae.. please.. just.. leave it.. he's insane.. that doesn't mean you also have to be the same.. come on. we need to clean yourself up.." I lead him to the washroom and helped him to clean his shirt.

"It's my favorite Shirt.." he groaned and I let out a chuckle

"He was hot"

"OMG JIMIN.. WHAT IN THE HELL!!"

"Woah.. relax.. I was just saying.. " I suppress my laugh.

"Hey what's that in your hand" I asked noticing something hanging on the sleeves of his shirt

"Oh.. it's a chain. I think it belongs to that asshole. maybe get stuck midst the clash. shall we flush it in the toilet? " he asked and I immediately snatched it from his hand

"No.. It seems pretty expensive." I shook my head in disapproval. "I'll keep it.." I said winking at him..

Tae rolled his eyes and hissed..

"You are unbelievable."

"Hey don't you dare to eye roll me little shit.. I lost my hook up because of your childish fight" I huffed

"Yeah whatever.. and I don't think you need to hook up with someone to forget your ex"

"Who said I'm doing this to get over him " I rolled my eyes. Lies

"Yeah sure"

"I'll grab some drinks for us.. come out after you finished." I got out of the washroom not wanting to continue that conversation. I headed to the bar and ordered one beer for me and one Martinis for Tae.

"Hey kid"

I tilted my head to the side to see that dude who picked the fight walking towards and sit on the bar stool next to me. I rolled my eyes

"What you want."

"can I offer you a drink?"

I huffed

"What if I say no!"

"Is that the other one your boyfriend?" He shrugged and asked instead

"Why do you care!!"

"Just wanted to know.. I'm Yoongi btw.. "

"Are you trying to hit on me by any chance? Because that's not working."

"Why!! do you want me to come up with better lines?" he smirked.

"Woah.. you have the audacity to come and flirt with me after humiliating my best friend just a few minutes ago " I hissed at him

"Listen kid.. I'm here to say sorry to you both okay.. I was.. I was just in a bad mood.." He sighed

"That's not an excuse to what you did."

"I know.. and I'm-"

"Why the hell are you here" Tae suddenly came from nowhere and stand between us ready to throw a punch.

"Hey kid.. I'm sorry for earlier.. It was not nice to do that to you.. and I'll pay for your shirt if you want.."

"I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING CASH.. Are you bipolar or something.. you were an asshole just a minute ago." Tae huffed.

"Hey.. I did what I did.. I can't take it back.. just wanted to say sorry.. and I did.. I'm done here"

And he looks at me "bye kid.. find me if you want company" he winked and waved before disappearing into the crowd

"That sick bastard" Tae groaned and sip his drink.

"Hey Tae.. do you mind if I flirt with him?"

His eyes widened..

"YOU... really!!! What the- "

"Ok cooldown.. I won't.. I was saying, he was worth a try " I chuckled and drinks my beer.

Tae let out a huge sigh

"Go ahead.. I won't mind.." he shook his head. "be careful.. call me if anything went wrong"

"Really? " my eyes widened.

"YES. Just go before I change my mind. "

"Thanks Tae.." I shortly hugged him before going into the crowd.

I found Yoongi sitting on a stool gulping down his drink. I took out the chain from my pocket. Agh!! should I head back after giving the chain to him? I sighed and walk towards him. he looked up as I placed it on the counter. omg.. those lips.. *gulp*

"Your chain.. was stuck in Tae's shirt sleeve."

His eyes widened as his hands unconsciously going to his own neck..

"Thanks.. but why didn't you throw it out?"

"Just because." I shrugged sitting on the nearest stool and I visibly saw the smirk on his face.

"So.. considering my offer huh?"

"maybe.." I struggled to keep my face straight.

"So.. Your friend don't mind you flirt with me?" He asked as he ordered the drink.

"Woah woah woah.. who said I'm trying to flirt with you.. I just returned your belongings and accepted your drink as a thank you.. that's it.." I tried to hid my embarrassment. This really was a bad idea. I should head back after the drink.

"Oh.. I was going to reward you with a kiss.. my bad you only want a drink"

"I don't accept kisses from strangers" I rolled my eyes.

"But I'm no stranger. You know my name. " he said nonchalantly.

"No I don't " I huffed. Oh I really do know.

"I'm Yoongi. I told you earlier though" he shrugged.

"I didn't have paid attention back there." I murmured.

"Hard to get huh!!" I heard him murmuring under his breath as he sipped his drink.
"So are you telling me your name?"

"No" I smirked.

"Then... Can I call you mine?" He asks as he slides his hands on to waist lightly

(A/n: ewww.. cringe.. I suck at flirting.. spare me)

A blush creeped into my cheeks.. I rolled my eyes to hide it. "Seems like you are using so much of sns"

"I can see its working though" he smirked "You wanna dance?" He asked as they served my drinks

Fuck it. Tae said he won't mind.. right!!

"Sure"

We moved to the dance floor swaying to the beat. I swung my hips, turning my back on him, one of my hands caressing the side of his head trailing to the nape and the other one carrying the drink. I leaned my head back to his shoulder as he wrapped his hands on my waist.. omg.. I'm drunk as fuck.. this isn't me. he let out a chuckle and breath in my neck..

"You smell so nice"

(A/n: who else remembers that perfume ad 😭😭)

I giggled and turned to him looking straight into his eyes suggestively saying thank you,

He grabbed on my chin softly before asking
"Can I kiss you?" and I nodded maintaining the eye contact.

I shiver, feeling his lips on mine... so soft.. I hummed and melted into his kiss wrapping my hands on his neck.. my free hand trailed to his locks pulling it.. I opened my mouth desperately to deepen the kiss.. he groaned and smiled into the kiss before pulling back and I almost let out a whine.. His hands fixed on my waist. and lips trailed down from my chin to collarbones. my head fell back to give him more access. Heat spreading all over my body. I poured the drink into my throat and gulped it all in one go, his face still on my neck. To his surprise I pulled out from his touch before placing the glass in a table next to us. and I grabbed the collar of his jacket dragging him to the washroom pinning him on the wall

"You started it" I said before crashing my lips on his, palming his member at the same time ,he let out a moan to my mouth. He tightened the grip on my waist and made a sudden turn to pin me on the wall instead, without breaking the kiss. I squeezed his butt as he was sucking and nibbling my lower lip.

"Your place or mine? He pulled out taking shaky breath and asked..

"Mine"
As much as I want to have him I didn't trust him entirely.. so that I decided not to go to his place. and mom is not home tonight.. so my place is the safest option. I texted Tae the way back to my home.

______________

I suck at writing I know

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.5M 78.3K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
7.6K 539 38
𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘎𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘌 Even someone as cold as Yoongi couldn't help but adore the boy stood in front of him. Side ships ; taekook Started ; sometime 2...
5.2K 203 24
Namjoon was living his life normally as a research student with his two friends. But his path crossed with someone unexpectedly and that someone chan...
1M 49.5K 117
Jimin was dragged against his will to a sugar baby event by his best friend and now he has a sugar daddy following him around. Jimin does everything...