𝕃𝕆$𝔼ℝ =𝕃𝕆♑𝔼ℝ γ€Šβ„‚π•™π• π•š οΏ½...

By gyufanatic

β›“π˜­π˜°π˜·π˜¦π˜³ 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 π˜₯𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘒𝘳 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘨𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘒 π˜­π˜°π˜΄π˜¦π˜³β›“ All Park Yuna wanted this summer was to hav... More

Hello There
Loser = Lover
Summer Break
Manic Laughter
Lobby Room
Orthopaedic Department
Crazy Bastard
Destroyed Bedroom
Anger Outburst
Ice Cream
Dinner Fight
21 Questions
Apologetic Love
Magic Island
Movie Night
The Fruits
Night In
Arm Wrestling
Painting Distractions
Her Dreamscape
Opening Day
Narrow Alleyway
The Past
Hated Lover
Amor Fati
His Threat
Fancy You
A Mistake?
The Start
Falling, Falling
Sleeping Over
Skater Boy
Rock'n' Roll
Beach Date
Star Gazing
Love Dive
Stalker Alert
Her Name
Princess Treatment
Birthday Present
Secretive Friendship
Simple Truth
Regretful Past
A Choice
Unresolved Issues

Road Trip

102 4 21
By gyufanatic

Park Yuna🎨

"Beomgyu, can you pass me the rolled eggs?"

"Hmm." He slides the plate across the counter to me. I grab the bottle of ketchup from the refrigerator and squeeze it on the side of the plate. "Ketchup and eggs? Ew."

"Don't hate it till you try." I grab the ketchup dipped egg rolls and hold it out. He leans over the counter and opens his mouth. The egg flops into his mouth.

"Hmm," he exclaims. "Not bad."

My eyes widen in shock. "What? Is there something on my face?" He runs his hand across his face. I drop my chopsticks and leap onto the counter, shrieking. "What, what, WHAT IS IT!" he looks around. I grab his shoulders and shake him, screaming. "WHAT WHAT OH MY GOD WHAT IS IT!" I grab his head and turn it around, pointing to the couch. "What am I supposed to be looking at- AHHHHH!" He drops his chopsticks and swings over to the counter, knocking me over.

"MOTHERFUCKE-" I exclaim, halfway tipping off the counter. He reaches out for my arm and pulls me back up.

"She's dead," he states seriously, his eyes staring into mine seriously. I slap his shoulder.

"Why are you up here?" I ask.

"There's a spider there," he says, pointing to the couch.

"WHAT!" I look to what his finger is pointing at. "Dumbass, that's a piece of lint on the couch."

"Then why were you screaming, jeez?" He hops down.

"Because of that, dimwit!" I point to the lizard on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"AUGHHH!" he jumps back on the counter, nearly kicking me off.

"Watch it, idiot."

The big, slimey green lizard crawls over to the couch.

"Why is it's tail so big!" I clutch to his arm.

"Yu-YUNA! Look there!" He points to the kitchen cabinet behind us. A pale, white lizard crawls over the cabinet, its long tail swinging.

"FUCCKKK!" I scream.

"WE'RE SURROUNDED!"

"GO GET RID OF IT!"

"WHAT, ME? WHY ME?"

"YOU'RE THE MAN!"

"I DON'T WANNA BE! YOU'RE THE GIRL, SCARE IT OFF!" I turn to stare at him. "You started with the stereotypes first, not me," he says, raising his arms up defensively.

"You've got longer limbs. You get rid of it."

"I don't wanna."

"Okay, together. You get the one on the couch, and I'll get the one in the kitchen."

"Why do you get the easier one?"

"Fine, we'll both take on the one in the kitchen." We hop off the counter, clutching onto each other. I carefully reach my hand out, grabbing the broom. Beomgyu drags me over with him to grab a knife. "A knife?" I say, rolling my eyes.

"I'm not taking any chances," he says, dramatically posing. "3...2...1...GO!" I whack the cabinet repeatedly. Beomgyu swings the knife around, screaming. "IT'S MOVING!" He squeals and runs off, jumping onto the couch.

"Don't leave me!" I run after him. "Wait, wait, where's the one that was here?"

"I saw it crawl down towards the bathroom. "

"My bathroom!" I exclaim.

"Not yours, the one up front."

"Oh. Don't care." My phone rings just then, the Ateez ringtone loud. I pick it up. "Kai, just the guy I need."

"Sorry, Yun. You're not my type. I'm flattered, though," he says through the phone.

"No, dumbass. Is your dad around?"

"You know he's married, right?"

I sigh. "Get me your dad, you shit." He groans.

"Dad, Yuna wants to talk to you."

"Yuna, how are you?" his deep voice speaks.

"Not okay, Mr Huening. Imma need you to come over. Code red!"

He sighs into the phone. "Coming, Yuna," his monotone voice sounds and ends the call.

"Help is on the way," I assure Beomgyu, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Is his dad like an exterminator or something?"

"No, he's just not a coward like us." Beomgyu and I wait around for about 10 minutes, wasting the time away by playing Cham Cham Cham.

"Ha! You lose again," he mocks. I close my eyes, waiting for the impact. His finger gently flicks my forehead. I open my eyes, smiling awkwardly. We play another round. He loses.

"Loser," I hold up an 'L' with my finger to his forehead. His eyes lock onto mine, a small smile playing at the corner of his mouth. His hand holds my wrist, his eyes mocking. I bring my finger down slowly, just as he frees my wrist. I bring my hand up, flicking him. He screeches, holding his hand to his forehead.

The bell rings outside the apartment. "It's Mr Huening."

"How are you gonna get the door?" he asks, still holding onto his rock head.

I hop on my tiptoes to the kitchen and grab the broom, standing away from the door and using the broom to open it up.

"That was very unnecessary. You could've just walked 5 steps forward."

"Dramatic effect, child." I turn to the door to see Mr Huening all geared up, his tool box with him. He's a tall man, with short brown hair and a charming smile. "Lizard!" I say.

"Hello to you too, Yuna." I drag him into the living and then join Beomgyu back on the couch. "Who's that?" he asks, glancing at Beomgyu.

"Oh, I'm Choi Beomgyu sir-"

"No time for introductions. Lizard. Kitchen. Lizard. Bathroom. Lizard. Everywhere!"

Mr Huening walks into the kitchen, examining carefully. "I was expecting another broken tap or something," he speaks, checking the cabinets. "I'm just your unpaid plumber. And now, lizard snatcher." He holds it up by the tail.

Beomgyu squeals at the sight and runs out the apartment. "Don't you dare, Yuna-" Mr Huening warns. I give him a guilty smile and run out. 10 minutes later, Mr Huening calls us in. "It was just two, right?" We nod.

"What'd you do with them?" I ask.

"Got them out on the window ledge. I suggest you don't go near the windows for a while. Is that all now?"

"Sorry for you calling you all the way here," I apologise.

"It's okay, kid." He ruffles my hair. "Nice to meet you, Choi Beomgyu, was it?" He reaches his hand out.

"Yes, sir." They shake hands.

"Oh, why don't you two join us for dinner tonight. Miran's cooking something special tonight."

"Any chance to torment Kai? I'll take it."

"Do you want me to come pick you up later?"

"No, we can handle it, Mr Huening."

"I'll see you two tonight then." He grabs his tool box and smiles, walking out.

"You had to bring the poor man all the way here?" Beomgyu scolds.

"It's not like Kai lives that far off. Plus, he usually helps me out a lot when oppa isn't around."

"He really is your unpaid plumber, huh?" I hit him lightly.

"Get dressed. We're late for work."

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

"It's a really slow day, huh?" I sulk. Beomgyu nods, licking the frosting of a cupcake. I absentmindedly play with my fingers. Something catches my eye. I look up. A man walks towards the cafe. A familiar face. He hasn't looked in just yet. He stops just outside, his back to the cafe, to answer a call. I glance to Beomgyu eating his cupcake.

He hasn't noticed.

I shove him away from me. He exclaims in surprise. "Wha-" he complains, mouth covered in frosting.

"Go get some whipped cream from the storage room."

"We're not out, though." I smack the tiny bottle of whipped cream. "But-"

"And some coffee powder too." I hustle him towards the storage room, pushing him in. "I hate this," I mutter to myself. "Sorry, Beomgyu," I whisper. I grab the keys to the door and lock him in.

"Yuna, what the HELL!" I switch the lights on for him and leave, making it back to the counter.

The man finally walks inside, his tiny eyes scanning the place. They finally rest on me. My hands tremble. I hold them tight together, hiding it under the counter. "Excuse me," his croaky voice sounds.

"Yes, what can I get you, sir?" I ask, my voice coming out hoarse. I clear my throat. "May I suggest our newest special, the Cinnamon Vanilla latte?"

"I know you, don't I?" he asks, his eyes examining me. "We have met. At the hospital. You were that crazy bitch."

"Nice to know I've made an impression," I mutter.

"I'm here for someone," he says, glancing around. "He works here. His name is Choi Beomgyu."

"He's not here."

"Really? I'm pretty sure you know him. I've seen you around him a lot. We met once at his school too." I gulp. "You interrupted a really important conversation."

"My apologies," I reply snarkly. He's the guy who's hurt Beomgyu. Thinking about it, the blood rushes to my head. He ruined his life. I want to wipe that nasty smirk off his ugly face.

"Is he here?" he asks, getting impatient.

"No. He quit."

"Quit?" he questions.

"Yeah. You scared him outta here. Whoever you are, he doesn't like you very much. Take a hint, ahjussi."

He scoffs. "Who do you think you are you little whore?"

"Well, when I was seven, I thought I was a secret agent. Then, I switched to a ballerina. Ahjussi, I think you'd look really cute in a tutu. A bit like Gru. He's a lot cuter, though."

"Shut up, you slut."

"Careful ahjussi, there's cameras here. " I wink. "Try anything, and this little slut will do anything to get your ass in jail. I'll bring you some makeup, don't worry. Jail can cause a huge toll on your skin. Not that your skin right now isn't perfect. It's very...different looking."

He clenches his jaw, snarling. "Can I interest you in a classic Red Velvet cupcake?" He huffs and stomps out the door, slamming it shut behind him.

I sigh in relief, checking my heartbeat. I could feel it throbbing. I rush to the storage room, unlocking the door. Beomgyu steps out slowly.

"Beo- Beomgyu. I'm sorry. Are- are you okay?" I place my hand on his shoulder. He looks up, his eyes sad. I retract my hand. "Did you hear anything?" He nods slowly. "Are you alright?" He shakes his head. "Beom-" I reach my hand out to him.

He steps back. "I- I think I just wanna be alone. Call Wonyoung or Sunghoon. You can't be all alone in the cafe. What if a customer comes in?"

"Wait-" It's too late. He runs out the cafe, his back to me. I run my hand through my hand. I just want to be there for him.

"Yuna, is everything alright. I saw Beomgyu run past me-"

"Ms Kim, can I get a hug?" Her eyes widen. She slowly smiles, nodding. She opens her arms to me. I rest my head against her chest while she runs her hand through my hair.

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

I hop on the soles of my feet, the cool summer breeze nipping at my skin. "I should've brought a jacket," I mutter, hugging myself.

"Yuna," a voice calls. I turn to see Beomgyu behind me. "What are you still doing out here?"

"Beomgyu," I sigh. "I was just waiting for you. We were supposed to go over to Kai's for dinner. Unless you're not up for it?"

"No, no I want to. How long were you here?"

"Just a few minutes, it's fine. Come on, let's go."

"Wait," he grabs my arm. He shrugs his jacket off. "Arms out," he orders. I eye him, a small smile escaping. He puts the jacket on me, bringing me in front of him. He zips it up, eyes on me. I glance away, my stomach performing cartwheels. "Now, let's go." He walks ahead of me. He turns back, staring at me. "Yun?"

Fuck. I walk past him, speeding up. He catches up, hands in his pockets. I stare at his forearm, his veins popping out. He whips his hand out, running it through his hair. He lifts his head up while doing so, his adam's apple prominent. I blink, shaking my head. Pull yourself together, woman.

"You okay?" I ask. He shakes his head. "You can talk to me about it you know."

"I know." He sighs. "I was just really happy, you know. These past few weeks were so fun, practising with the guys, hanging out with all of you. I woke up everyday with hope, something to look forward to. I had nothing to worry about. I was free." He pauses. "But, I'm not."

I glance at him, his eyes sad. The warmth I had noticed has now disappeared. I wrap my arm around his waist, unable to help him with words.

He smiles at my touch, looking down at me. He wraps his arms around my shoulder, pulling me to him. We both laugh, walking all the way to Kai's close together. Just when we're up on the porch, my feet tangles with his and I trip. His arm around my shoulder tightens, the other reaching for my waist. I pull him down, and the two of us drop on Kai's doorstep, laughing.

The door opens. We both look up, smiles still on our faces. "Haha, what's so funny huh?" Kai asks irritably. Beomgyu laughs even harder, finally getting up. He holds his hand out to me. Kai gags, walking in. I smile sheepishly, grabbing his hand.

"Oppa, mom needed your help in the kitchen. What the hell are you-" A tall, blonde girl walks in. She stops in her tracks at the sight of us in the doorway.

"Hey, Hiyyih," I say.

"Unnie!" she exclaims, crushing me in a hug.

"Hyung, meet my little sister, Hiyyih."

"Hi, I'm Beomgyu," he introduces, holding his hand out.

"Bahiyyih," she smiles, shaking his hand.

"You guys look pretty alike," Beomgyu comments.

"Ew!" The two blondes gag.

"Unnie, come on. I have so much to tell you." She grabs my arm, dragging me away from the boys.

"If you snitch on me Hiyyih, I swear!"

"Unnie, who's that guy? Boyfriend?" she asks, winking.

"We're friends, Hiyyih."

"Really? He's just so your type, though."

We walk into the kitchen. "Yuna, you're here!" Mrs Lee gives me a hug.

"Hey girl," Kai's older sister, Lea, waves.

"Unnie, wow, did you cut your hair?"

She nods happily.

"Girls! Come help me out." They rush off to help Mrs Lee.

I pull Kai by his arm and bring him into a corner. "Wha-" I look back to Beomgyu, talking to Mr Huening.

"I think it's time for the trip," I say seriously.

His eyes widen. "You think it'll work this time? He's always said no."

"I've thought it through. This is the year. It'll help Beomgyu take his mind off of things too. And that's what we're gonna do."

"You wanna use hyung?" he asks, ludicrous.

"It'll end up benefiting him too. So, it's not really using selfishly. I mean, look at that." I twist his body, turning him to look at Beomgyu and his dad. "Your dad loves him already. We already win."

A smirk plays on Kai's face. "Oh yes!" he celebrates, throwing his hand up.

"Shush, don't ruin it! We need to get through this carefully. On your best behaviour for dinner, Kai. Show him you're responsible."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Mission is a go." We split up. I take Beomgyu, bringing him into Kai's room to explain the plan. Kai walks off to butter his dad up. (Not literally.)

We get through dinner perfectly, keeping the jokes and bullshit to a minimum. We make sure Beomgyu is right next to Mr Huening, gaining his favour. Kai attempts to be civil towards Hiyyih, proving his sense of responsibility. He nearly dropped his bowl of ramen right after he was done with it, but Beomgyu's quick reflexes caught it just in time.

After desert, it's time for action. As team leader, I bring the topic up first, calm and nonchalant.

"Mr Huening!" The three of us rush to him, cornering him in the living room.

"Oh no," he sighs.

"So, we've been thinking. It's summer. It's hot. It's the perfect time for a little trip with friends, don't you think?" I continue before giving him the chance to respond. "How about, I don't know, maybe this a stretch, but maybe, just, maybe you'd let us use the beach house for a few days?"

"Yuna, you've tried this many times, and my answer every time was-"

"No, I know. But, it's different this time."

"How so?"

"Well, your main point is you don't trust us to be all alone in another city and to not get in trouble. But we're not alone. We have each other," I smile as wide as my mouth can handle. I elbow Kai. "Smile," I whisper. They both lean forward, the three of us smiling widely.

"I don't think it's enough," Beomgyu lets out, his mouth struggling to keep up the act.

"You want an adult to supervise us, right? You've got one. Yeonjun. He's...old. He's gotten even older than last year."

"Really, tell me more," he deadpans.

"He's... he's also in his 2nd year of uni. That's when you know they're real responsible. And, Soobin, how could we forget about him. He's also...older than last year. And, and, he's just begun uni. A business major. You know you can trust them. Calculated."

"He doesn't seem impressed," Beomgyu whispers.

"We'll never get another chance, Mr Huening. After this summer, its senior year. Shit load of work. College entrance exams. We'll be busy. Then, we'll all just drift apart. And we'll think about how you never let us go. How you stomped away on our youth." I sniffle.

"She's good," mutters Kai.

Mr Huening bites his lip, eyeing us. "Puppy eyes, whip it out!" We gaze up at him, putting on our best pouts. "More emotion, Beomgyu!" Mr Huening inhales sharply.

"The house is to be kept in perfect, perfect, condition. Just how it was left. No trouble. No breaking the laws. And keep this one away from knives." He points to Kai. "You have a deal." He holds his hand out. I shake it eagerly. He nods.

Kai and I screech, hugging. Beomgyu joins us. Kai and I pull his dad, bringing him in. He grunts. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squeal.

"Under one condition. I need all your parents to approve."

"Kinda impossible for some of us," I say.

"Oh, Yuna- I- I didn't mean...I mean I'll talk to Jimin-" He stutters. "You can just go."

I smile in excitement, running off to call Ryujin. "Ryu, you won't believe what I managed to achieve!"

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

I rush out with mine and Beomgyu's bags. I hand it over to Taehyun, and he puts them in the trunk. Beomgyu helps Kai and Taehyun with their things. Soobin and Ryujin visit the convenience store for snacks. Yeonjun grabs the keys to the beach house from Mr Huening, who still seems hesitant, unwilling to let go of the key.

Jimin walks out in sweats and rushes over to me. "Don't get sunburn." He slathers sunscreen all over my face.

I smack his hands away. "My makeup, oppa," I whine. He pulls me into a tight hug, sniffling. "God, it's just three days."

Once everyone's back, we bid my brother and Mr Huening goodbye. "Wait, wait, WAIT!" my brother calls, just as I'm about to step inside the car. "She's acting suspicious. Hyung, check the trunk."

Mr Huening opens the trunk up, instantly finding the three soju bottles we tried to sneak in. "Caught you," my brother smirks.

Yeonjun and I sigh. "Off with you, rascals! Before I check all of you personally," warns Mr Huening.

We all jump into the jeep, shutting the doors. "Bye, oppa," I wave out the window.

"Kai, call me every two minutes, you hear me, son!

Kai pulls the window back up. "You guys hear something?"

Yeonjun pulls on the engine, and we drive away. Ryujin sits up front with Yeonjun. Soobin, Kai, and Taehyun sit in the middle, while Beomgyu and I take up the back seat. "Gimme the phone, Jun. I'm in charge of the playlist."

"Why's she in charge again?" Soobin complains.

"Because I made this happen, hon." I click on a Twice song.

"Actually-" Beomgyu and Kai protest. I place one hand on Beomgyu's mouth and reach forward for Kai's mouth. Kai bites my finger, and Beomgyu licks my hand.

"Augh! Disgusting!"

Beomgyu smiles, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a wet wipe. He wipes my hands slowly, still smiling.

"Hyung, wanna bet on how long it'll take for them to kiss?" starts Kai.

"I bet you 20 bucks."

"Ewwwww," sounds Taehyun, glancing back at us. "Hyung, stop singing! You'll kill your future president."

"Sit tight, guys. I'm in charge of your lives for the next 5 hours."

For the first hour minutes, everyone's really high on energy, dancing, and singing. Once we're outside Seoul and enter the outskirts, we're all tired and cranky, the energy dying down. Yeonjun drives through a bumpy road, us bouncing up and down every 3 seconds.

"Jun, would you calm down!"

"Hyung, I've hit my head 8 times in the past minute," pouts Soobin.

"No one asked you to sit next to the window."

We overcome another bump. I jump once again. Unlike Soobin, what hurts for me isn't my head. "Slow down, you're killing my boobs."

"What boobs," Yeonjun replies from the driver's seat.

"Hey, don't come for her boobs," complains Ryujin.

"I'm a whole ass C, you hear me!"

"And so are your grades," comments Soobin.

"If it hurts me, trust me, it hurts her a lot more," says Ryujin.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll go slower."

"Hyung, you listen to them but not me?"

"I'll drive slow, okay?"

Ryujin shushes him. "Kai and Taehyun are sleeping." She lowers the volume down, nearly silencing Bol4.

Beomgyu sighs, stretching. "Tired?" I ask. "You look like you didn't get much sleep."

"Yeah, I didn't."

"When my brother's home, you can sleep in my room. I think it's pretty uncomfortable on the couch."

"No, it wasn't that. I slept fine. I just ended up having a nightmare. Couldn't sleep after that."

"It won't be any fun if you're tired."

"It's fine. I thought I'd catch up on some sleep in the car. But, I think I forgot my headphones." I reach into my pocket, pulling out his headphones. "Where'd you-"

"I saw them on the couch. I grabbed it for you." He takes it from me smiling.

"Thank you."

"Here, you can sleep on my shoulder."

"You sure?" I nod. "Wanna share?" I nod. He plugs the earphones into his phone, putting one of them in my ear. "Night," he mutters, resting his head on my shoulder. I straighten up so that Beomgyu's neck doesn't cramp up.

"Hey Yun," Soobin calls. "Can I have your earbuds?"

"Yeah," I reach into my jacket, pulling the tiny, decorated, purple case out, and hand it to Soobin.

Beomgyu dozes off almost immediately. Yeonjun and Ryujin talk in hushed whispers, laughing. Taehyun and Kai cuddle onto each other. Soobin sings under his breath, softly. I look back down to Beomgyu. I brush his hair back. The song lulls me to sleep, and I drift off.

If I told you that I loved you, tell me, what would you say?

🎠🎠🎠🎠🎠

This is a really long chapter wow😭

I kinda had fun writing this and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter cause BEACH TIMEEEEE

Let's go to the be-each let's go get away🤭💅

I wanna go on a road trip rn😔😔😔

Hope u guys liked the chapter

I havent watched the jonas brothers collab just yet btw-

I JUST WANNA BE IN CALM PEACEFUL CONDITIONS IM SORRY(and not have my family around) so I think I'll listen to the song tomorrow (nick wilde Jun tho🫡)

My cousin's over and his lil kid's here and I ended up getting distracted so I ditched the baby and ran to the room to update💀💀(dw the baby ain't alone)

You'd be deranged if u left a baby w me

Gyu of the day

Gyu in cars and vEhiclEs>>>>>>

Bye-

_RAVEN_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 11K 82
"Well I'm sorry, but don't you think you should be a bit nice to me Rat Face," Soobin clapped back. The boy's eyes widened. "Well I'm sorry-" The boy...
3.8K 178 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...
32.7K 1K 41
Lee Seo-ah, a 22-year-old with a bright outgoing attitude, works at her mom's cafe during the day and runs a TXT fan account at night. [@Soobinny on...
104K 4.4K 31
he was lonely and hid away from reality she was lost and needed an escape what will happen when they meet? "I'm fine, I told you that yesterday can...