Double Trouble (Kenka Bancho...

Door Thattorichick

Instead of twins like the original storyline our characters are triplets. Two girls who grew up in an orphana... Meer

Chapter 1: Encounter with a Stranger?
Character Profile: Honoka
Chapter 2: First Day at Shishiku
Character Profile: Totomaru
Chapter 3: I Knew It...
Chapter 5: Shoot for the Top!
Character Profile: Konparu
Chapter 6: Fight in the Rain
Chapter 7: Student School Event!
Chapter 8: Enter Punk Idol
Character Profile: Yuta Mirako
Chapter 9: Yuta's Concert
Chapter 10: Battle with Midterms
Chapter 11: Stunned
Character Profile: Kira Rintaruo
Chapter 12: Lost in a Funk
Chapter 13: Oh Brother
Character Profile: Houou Onigashima
Chapter 14: Beach Day
Chapter 15: Distance
Chapter 16: Sports Day! Game On!
Chapter 17: Fight Club
Chapter 18: The Cafe
Chapter 19: Urashima Yakuza
Chapter 20: Strike Back
Chapter 21: She's Gone!
Chapter 22: The Onigashima Family
Chapter 23: Rumors
Chapter 24: Sparring with Houou
Chapter 25: A Promise
Chapter 26: Second Years!
Chapter 27: The Heir
Thank You!

Chapter 4: Bros?

100 9 0
Door Thattorichick

Author Note: Here is a key for reference in case the reading is confusing.

""   -Someone is speaking outloud

''   -Someone is thinking to themselves/also used to for the name Hikaru at times to show that it is actually Hinako in disguise. 

***. -Time Skip

_______________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

The morning came, and the girls left with Hikaru to be driven to Shishiku. They step outside of the car after arriving in front of the school's gates. Hinako was dressed in the boy's school uniform, completing her disguise as 'Hikaru Onigashima'.

Her sister on the other hand was very clearly dressed as a girl in her new outfit she got yesterday with the real Hikaru. Since she is the only girl in the school, there is no required female uniform. Seeing as that was the case, Honoka decided to stick with clothes that matched the backstory of wanting to fit in with her yakuza family and was easy to fight in.

Unknown to the girls who were walking towards the building's entrance, rumors were running rampant amongst the other delinquents.

"Hey hey did you hear?" One random guy said to his group of four.

"Yeah, I heard. Totomaru lost a match after challenging Onigashima."

"Yeah but," the third guy said. "Did you hear that there are two Onigashima first-years?"

"The long-lost sibling right?" The second guy spoke again.

"Yeah, apparently that Onigashima is trying to prove themselves but acting as a testing ground. You have to beat them first if you want to fight Hikaru." The first guy explained.

"That's not the most surprising part though," the fourth guy finally spoke. " They all looked at him. "The surprising part is that the long lost sibling is the twin sister of Hikaru. She's a girl in Shishiku, and she beat Totomaru."

"You know what this means," the second guy brought up.

All of the boys looked out the second story window to see the girls walking into the school.

"This is gonna be an intense year!" They all said simultaneously.

The girls entered the area that held the lockers, while Hinako started to switch out her shoes.

"Are you not changing shoes?" She asked Honoka.

"No, I'm going to stay in my boots. They'll be better to fight in if need be."

Both girls sighed together.

"You've noticed too right sis?" Hinako asked.

"Yeah, I've noticed. Everyone is either scurrying away from us like rats being discovered, or they are sizing us up from a distance."

"Looks like it will be middle school all over again."

Both girls sighed again before a hand was placed on the shoulder of each of them.

"It's too early to be looking all gloomy you two," the owner of the hands said.

Turning around, the girls saw that it was Totomaru. Reacting quickly Honoka grabbed Hikaru, then they both started to head swiftly down the hall.

"Wait," Totomaru yells. "I promise not to lay a hand on you guys."

The girls stopped so he could catch up to them.

"And why would that be?" Honoka questioned the boy's change.

"Well..." he trailed off, turning his face to the side and rubbing his hand behind his head. "As much as I hate to admit it. I lost yesterday. What I'm saying is I couldn't beat you, so from now on I'll support your position as boss, Hikaru."

Hinako had a shocked expression, while Honoka smiled slightly.

"Besides," Totomaru continued, "once you fight it out with someone you become bros right?"

"Bros?" Hinako wondered.

"Yeah bros," he paused, bringing his hand under his chin in a thinking position. "I think that works with girls too, Honoka, so that includes you too. As of today we are all bros". With those words he got in between the girls and put an arm around each of their shoulders, having a huge grin on his face.

The girls looked at each other and smiled before nodding to each other.

"Hey," Hinako started

"Totomaru," Honoka continued.

"Thank you," they both said with a smile.

Totomaru looked back and forth between 'Hikaru' and Honoka before seriously blushing while looking at Honoka. "Y-yeah sure," he stutters. "Let's head to class before we're late. Hikaru you said you were in Violet class right? Me too. What about you Honoka?"

"I'm in Wisteria class, so I'll be splitting off from you guys here." She gets out from underneath Totomaru's arm before looking at Hinako. "Have a good day. I'll see you after class." Then she turned to Totomaru. "I'll leave 'him' in your care until I return."

"Bye, sis see you later."

"I've got his back, don't worry. See ya." He says with a smile and a small wave.

Honoka left for her classroom, finding it at the end of the hall on the left. She opened the door, causing several heads to turn her direction before quickly going back to speaking. It was about halfway full of people just standing around. She went to the far row that was next to the window and sat in the middle seat. The person sitting behind her has green hair and headphones, looking chill enough to her to be directly behind her.

"I thought I told you to get out while you still can." The green head spoke to her, surpring the pink haired girl.

She looked at him, and when no memory of this boy popped up she knew she'd never met him before.

"And when would that have been?" She questioned coolly.

"At the entrance ceremony what else?" He said, slightly irritated.

"Wrong person. You must've talked to my twin 'Hikaru'. 'He' attended, but I didn't. I'm his sister, Honoka."

"Ah no wonder you skipped out on the entrance ceremony. You're weak just like your brother." He said with a slight smirk.

"You seem to be misinformed, but I'll let you figure it out on your own." She cheekily replied.

Just then the school bell chimed and the teacher walked into the room. Honoka turned around in her seat and faced the front of the classroom.

***

Hinako and Totomaru were walking down the hallway after class waiting for Honoka to catch up.

"It was strange having a normal class," Hinako says.

"Yeah that's understandable, but it is a school after all." Totomaru replies with both his hands behind his head.

"Makes sense."

The two were walking past a section in the hall that connects to another hall.

"There he is!" A random punk yells running their direction with two other guys.

"Yeah, let's beat him and become boss!" A second yells.

All three males charged at them only to become rendered useless by Totomaru.

Bam Wham Bang

"Too easy," he replies with a grin, facing 'Hikaru'.

Then a fourth guy sneaks up behind Totomaru.

"Totomaru look out," Hinako yells.

Bang Totomaru turned around to see another body passed out on the ground with a girl with a long pink ponytail standing on top of it.

Honoka turned her head towards them with a smile. "Don't worry, I've got his back." She repeated the line that Totomaru said earlier.

Hinako smiles at her sister, while Totomaru does his signature grin. "Thanks Honoka."

She nods in return. "You guys ready to leave?"

"Yup," Hinako says. "Let's go."

The group made their way out of the school without any more problems before Totomaru split off from them at the gate. The girls saw the same car that brought them to school parked next to the sidewalk.

Already used to their new brother's antics the girls got into the car. Hikaru in his long pink wig turned around in his seat to face his sisters.

"Thanks for being Hikaru again, Hinako. I've got a surprise for you two today."

"Well today was a good day," Hinako said. "We made our first friend right sis?"

"Yeah, we did." Honoka thought while smiling. 'It's not middle school again after all.'

The car drove until they stopped at a large, fancy apartment complex.

"Why are we here?" Hinako asks Hikaru.

"You'll see once we're inside."

The group went to the top floor of the building before entering an apartment. Inside they see a really nice and neat living room that is covered in idol posters.

The girls were then led by Hikaru towards a bedroom. Once they opened the door they saw boxes that were labeled things like "Hinako's clothes", "Honoka's weights", "random junk".

"Wait," Honoka starts. "Did you go to Suzukaze?"

"Yup," Hikaru popped the P. "You'll be living here from now on. Makes things easier right?"

"But you didn't even ask us," Hinako said.

"Well we are family, " says Hikaru, causing the girls to pause.

Both girls were thinking the same thing. 'Yeah, we are family. We're not alone anymore sis.'

Sakaguchi walked into the room holding two string bracelets up. "Hinako, Honoka, are these trash?"

"NO!" they both yelled jumping for the bracelets.

"It's just a string," Sakaguchi says confused.

"It's not just a piece of string," Honoka states.

"Yeah," Hinako agrees, "someone very special gave it to us. Our onii-chan."

Both of the girls go to put their bracelets on their wrists, so that they don't lose them again.

"I didn't give you guys a piece of string," claimed Hikaru.

"No, it wasn't you." Hinako agrees, causing Hikaru to tense which didn't go unnoticed by Honoka.

"Who's this onii-chan then if it's not me?" Hikaru pouts.

"It was a boy we met at the orphanage," Honoka says with a small smile.

"Yeah, he taught sis and I self-defense. He's the one who got Honoka hooked on martial arts." Hinako continues explaining excitedly. "He got adopted a few months after meeting him, but he gave each of us a bracelet to remember him." She finishes with a large smile.

Hikaru slightly sighs to himself before giving the girls a small smile. "So he's who I need to think for preparing you guys for Shishiku. What's his name?"

Honoka looks at Hinako expectantly.

"Why are you looking at me sis? You're the one with a photographic memory."

"True, but you met him first and only introduced him to me as 'onii-chan'. What was his real name?"

Hinako looks down at the bracelet on her wrist. "I don't remember. I can't even picture his face clearly anymore." She says with a small voice.

"That's okay sis don't stress. As long as you remember what he taught us. That's what's important."

"Right," Hinako says, nodding.

"Right well, I'm gonna leave you girls to unpack and settle in. Sakaguchi will get you when he's done with dinner," Hikaru says while walking out the room.

After unpacking and eating dinner, the girls went to sleep in their new soft beds, smiling to themselves about how they have a bigger family. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone hope your day is going well. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time.

-World_Imaginer

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

18.6K 424 23
Cover is by me, art isn't! Y/N is a first year in Nekoma high, with no parents, who played volleyball in middle school and is kinda quiet yet very sa...
84 15 10
❝ 𝙄𝙈 𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍, 𝘼𝘿𝙈𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙏. ❞ Warning! This book contains violence, mentioning death, weapons, kidnapping, and gore please do not read if y...
382K 10.5K 34
(Y/N) Shirubanaito, the only child and the successor of the Shirubanaito company never wanted more than anything to be like the others and attend sch...
5.7K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...