spooky month one shots

By MrReixx

COVER AIN'T MINE Request are still active the title say it all I DO : Lemon Smut Fluff Angst Family au's Fri... More

request in 2nd chapter
✨New request page✨
Robert × artist reader
🍋jack x reader 🍋
💕jack × sick Reader ☁️
Rick x reader
frank x reader (short)
Dexter × reader(smut)
Rick x reader (smut)
Roy x anxious reader
adult Ross × Thicc reader
Radford × non binary Reader
hatzgang X reader
bob × reader
frank x male reader
frank x reader 🍋
John × female reader
hatzgang x suicidal reader
hatzgang x reader
streber × male reader
hatzgang x suicidal reader
streber × reader
Radford × reader
jealous streber x reader
happy fella ×reader× sad guy
important// A/N ig
yandere Dexter × Reader
Streber x Vampire m!reader part 2
caring Roy x anxious male reader
jack x yandere reader
Hatzgang x suicidal reader part 2
update
yandere Lila x reader
yandere streber x reader
giving y'all a choice
Kevin x male reader
jack x yandere reader part 2
yandere Streber x reader part2
To enjoy
To enjoy part 2
To enjoy part 3
streberxVampire reader part 3
Enjoy part 4
happy fella x reader
enjoy part 5
enjoy part 6
Steber x male reader part 4
enjoy part 7
Hatzgang x reader
yandere Streber x reader part 3
enjoy part 8
enjoy part 9
PLEASE READ
A/N
special /surprise
? x reader
Kevin xstrebers sister reader
Jack x reader
Choose rn
results!
Roy x suicidal reader
? x reader part 2
choose a image
results!
? x reader part 3
for those who are curious
FTM trans reader x streber
lila x reader
dexter x reader
Part 1 of the present
Enjoy i guess
Hatzgang x velseb reader
Dexter x male reader
RESULTS!
Roy x reader
smutty smut smut
enjoy part i forgot
bob x yandere reader
?
Robert x reader 🥀
candy dealer part 1
candy dealer part 2
streber x reader x Kevin
I'm giggling (for Dexter simps)
streber x injured reader
Kevin x reader
progress bit***s
not so smutty (1/2)
yandere Kevin x reader
Kev x readerxstreb part2
Kevin x reader
7 things
Kevin x sister reader
bob x reader
hatzgang x velseb reader 2
Dexter x reader
smut hah-
Women
Robert x Roy's sister reader
idk
Bob x fiancee reader
NEW INFORMATION
Radford x gn reader
hmm smut
smut sneak peak
its bad smut
your dinner/smut
patty x half zombie reader
Radford x fem reader
lil update
jack x fem reader
(----) x reader
..A/n
Kevin x streber+reader
bob x reader
bob × single mom reader
Radford x gn reader pt2
Late Thanksgiving special
BobxReaderxFrank
Bob - reader
🎉happy new year!!🎉
hatzgang + Reader
info and stuff
Dexter +(x)fem reader
Replacement cops x reader
pt2 replacementsx reader

Ross x Male reader

774 12 50
By MrReixx

Your pov

I hate new schools, i mean sure you can get many new opportunities that you didn't have last time BUT you have new faces ,new places and everything new to find ,no one to begin with..you have to make it out by yourself til you find at least someone.

"..i think im sick" i said as i was about to leave the school but my mom razzie (female reiny/reixx >:D) pulled me back.

[IM UR MOM NOWWW ...you can choose ur dad dw]

"Sorry little man but you have to go" she said as i grabbed the pole so she wouldn't take me.

But i was unsuccessful and she dragged me all the way to the principals office,i could have gone alone but my mom insisted and also needed to fill up some stuff.

After all that she gave me a small kiss on the forehead.

"Bye (n/n) , please don't come back with a lost limb" she said as a joke and  then left.

After she left i looked at my schedule...i was already late to 3 classes, its free time now.

Lucky me!

I decided to follow the signs and everything to explore a bit ,i had a few eyes on me, some girl giggling and squealing as they looked at me.

(Ur pulling bitche-)

I found out most people were outside so i decided to go there, as i exited to go outside i was hit by a ball.

I should hqve stayed inside..

My eyes Darted down to see the ball that hit me...a fucking basketball!

Then i noticed a red liquid falling...im bleeding..

A boy then quickly came to my view and went to check on me.

"It was an accident..my bad ,let's go to the nurses office" he said taking me there as i felt a bit dizzy.

.
.
.

The nurse wasn't there so the boy who took me there decided to take care of things as he grabbed some tissues and helped me clean the blood,placed a cotton ball with some liquid in my nose and told me to pinch it.

"..im really sorry...i can make it up to you" he said with a nervous smile.

"Im okay..thanks,the name is (y/n) (l/n)" i said as he smiled a bit better now.

"Name's Ross,your new right?" He said as he sat next to me.

"Yes, its my first day"i responded as he nervously chuckled.

"And i messed up by the bad first impression?" He said a bit embarrassed about hitting me with tha ball thing.

"Not really, it's not what i had in mind but whatever happened, happened" i shrugged.

"I could show you around,once you've stopped bleeding,only if you want to that is!" He said looking down with a bit of pink in his cheeks.

"Sure, that'll be great!"

.
.
.

Time skip
[Due to me running out of ideas]

Your pov[still]

Now i know the school the best i can, during the tour we were interrupted by girls asking for my name and number.

But ross didn't seem like he wanted to waste time with them since he basically gave them a fave of disgust and grabbed my hand to drag me out of there.

I didn't mind at all ,i was just a bit confused why he would do that.

He introduced me to his friends, Robert and Roy.

Robert had a cute smile and taller than me and roy was shorter than me and teases me a lot.

After all that ross offered to sit with me at lunch,just me an him ,i had to decline the other offers since i did like hanging out with him.

We sat at the bench outside were most people ate.

I was not that hungry so i had a few snacks as i chatted with ross.

He shifted a bit closer to me as i kept rambling about my interest to him and he seemed to enjoy listening to me.

"Yea thats why im afraid of calling Shrek at 3am ,i did it once and would never do it again" i said as he chuckled now close to me ,i could feel his arm pressing against mine, nothing harsh or harmful tho.

"I'm still sorry about earlier" he said placing his head on my shoulder, already comfortable with me.

It was warm outside and the sky was beautiful, it'll be something off a perfect scenery in a small romantic movie.

"I said it was alright" i said looking at him.

"..how about after school i treat you for some food of your choice?" He said making eye contact with me ,which made my heart flutter in some way.

"Sounds good"i said as he didn't seem to want to leave this position.

I liked his warmth,so i didn't mind.

Time skip

We left the restaurant and went to some picnic table .

I was currently eating [any food] enjoying it .

Ross seemed a bit distracted as he was lost on his thought, looking out the window.

I was going to say something but then i saw he still hasn't finished his fries,i didn't order for myself so i sneakyly grabbed about 4 and ate it.

I was about to eat the fourth one til he turned around and looked at his food then at me.

"Is that my fries?!" He said laughing a bit as i was quick to eat it.

"Nuh uh" i replied as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"If you wanted some you could have asked me" he said offering more, which i accepted since i liked them.

"Mm..ever heard of pocky?" He said placing the last French fry in his lips.

"Yea.." i kinda liked were this was going as his face got closer to me.

"Pretend the fry is one, you take the other end" he said as i took the other end hesitant at first.

I was clearly blushing at the closeness.

He bit the fry from his end coming closer to me.

I was a bit frozen and didn't know how to react.

He took more bites , knowing what he was doing and the last one he pressed his lips onto mine, which i accepted the kiss.

My heart was beating so fast and his kiss felt gentle and in some type of heaven.

He pulled away eating the rest of the fry.

"Sorry if it was all of the sudden,i just feel like your the one" he said placing his head on his hands .

I was about to say something til we Heard some noise and then saw some light.

It was my mom Razziez in a bush taking a picture or maybe a video embarrassing me ,how did she know where i was?!

She looked so happy and wiped her fake tears.

Then we turned around to see ross friends as well.

'Looks like we have a bit of little stalkers'

.
.
.
.

Im sorry i forgot to update!!

It slipped my mind ifbridiwnru

Hopefully you enjoyed :')

It was rushed

Im praying i made no mistakes 🙏

also yes i changed the cover cuz y not

[I think it looks niceeee,it doesn't have all characters but still looks good,i randomly found it on the Internet]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 411 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
4.8K 39 12
please enjoy all the stories ive written! feedback is welcome (please be nice, i'm too sensitive) feel free to send in your requests (depending on wh...
365K 4.5K 64
The title says it all ✨ Request: CLOSED
120K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...