dnf age regression oneshots

By dreamssmps

age regressing is a coping mechanism,not some kind of kink.please don't comment anything sex related,no matte... More

Baths and tantrums
Time out
Slipping
Two daddies
Sick
Kidnapped
Two littles
lost in the woods
I miss Daddy
Little Dream
arguments
*Requests*
You don't love me
Scraped knees
Running away
I want bunny
What are you watching?
Please read!
Daddys get stressed too
NEW BOOK!!
Cuddly baby
Hiding from daddy's funny,tho..
Hangry baby
please read!!!!
Pretending to be small
Uncle Sapnaps
Clingy

Punishment

2.3K 31 53
By dreamssmps

requested by: pissbabydreammmm

Little: George <3

Caregiver: Dream <3

silence treatment for a bit ;c (but then he breaks cause yk it's George)

 * * *

George had been acting up all day.at first,Dream thought he was just being fussy cause he didn't get enough sleep or something,but he was wrong.he didn't even know what happened,George was just acting really bad.first,in the morning when he was having breakfast,he kicked his plate of cereal out of nowhere.

"George!why did you do that" Dream groaned,grabbing the bowl from the floor 

George crossed his arms,glaring at Dream.

Dream scoffed,cleaning up the mess he made.he let it slide,figuring he woke up in a bad mood,or he didn't like the texture since George gets triggered easily,or just something with an explenation.

later that day,Dream was streaming when George went into the room screaming.when Dream didn't end stream after he asked,he unplugged his computer.

Dream took a deep breath to try not to yell at the boy. "George.you're being very bad rght now,you know that's not how you act!" he stood up,replugging the computer.

George stuck out his tongue at Dream and ran off to somewhere.

Dream inhaled deeply,calming himself.

he apologized to everyone and said that he accidentally turned off the computer.he continued streaming as the stream was too short to end it yet.

why was George acting up so much

he ended stream,standing up to go find the boy.he didn't find him downstairs,in the garden or in Dreams room so he went into Georges room.

right as he walked in,he froze.

the wall was full of drawings.George had markers in both his hands,continuing to draw.

"George!!" he ran over,grabbing the markers from him "what is this,hm?"

he didn't get a responce,George just looked at him with a sassy look.

"what is up with you,breaking all the rules! you're being very bad George what is this!!" Dream said as he pointed to the wall full of random drawings and scribbles.

"i don't care a fuck" George said,obviously not using the word correctly,but he knew he wasn't allowed to use the word.

Dream scoffed.

"alright George,you're going into timeout."

"no!"

"what do you mean no you--"

"NO!!" George tried to run off but Dream caught him,firmly carrying him and going downstairs.

"NO!!No don't wanna put down!!" George squirmed around Dreams arms,trying to run away.

Dream sat George down the corner,holding him in place.

"alright now listen,if you try to run,you're just gonna get punished worse,you hear me?"

George crossed his arms,glaring at Dream.

"stay here." Dream stood up to go upstairs but he turned around to see George trying to run.

he cursed under his breath and caught the boy,pulling him back into the corner.

"do what i tell you George,i swear to god.here's what's gonna happen.im gonna clean the mess YOU made,and after thats's done you get 5 minutes for swearing,5 minutes for interrupting my stream,5 minutes for making a mess at breakfast and 5 mintues for trying to run.that's 20 minutes AFTER i clean the mess,got it?"

when George didn't answer,Dream grabbed his chin,making him look up

"i said,got it?" Dream said,his voice more strict.

George nodded and Dream stood up,going upstairs to clean the room.

that wasn't the only punishment.George has been acting up ALL week,driving Dream crazy.he does this when Dream gets too soft with him,he forgets the rules,he forgets Dream can be strict so Dream has to remind him every once in a while.

one thing George hates,is not getting attention.so,that's exactly what Dream will do.he'll take care of him,yes,he's still his baby,but he won't say a single word to him.not untill he's sure that George realises his mistakes.

he cleaned the room,having to change the sponge every few minutes.in around 30 minutes,he was done.

Dream was not the strict type.he was already starting to feel bad for the boy,he's never kept him in time out of over 15 minutes.but he held his ground,throwing out the sponges and going downstairs.

George had his knees up to his chest,his head resting on them.

Dream walked over to him,kneeling down and putting his head up to see his tear stained faice.

Dream gulped,knowing he can't break,not yet. "alright,you're gonna stay for another 20 minutes and think about what you did.don't just cry,think about your actions."

he let go of his chin,George softly nodding before hiding his face again.

Dream sighed.to be honest this was more of a punishment for him than for George.it was killing him,but George had to learn the consequences to his actions.

Dream watched the TV while waiting for the twenty minutes passed.when his alarm rang,he turned it off and prepared himself.

"alright,time's up" he yelled loud enough for George to hear.

George slowly stood up,walking over to the couch while fidgeting with his hands.when Dream saw the boy his heart broke.his face was puffy,cheeks stained with tears,hiccuping,sniffling and trying to catch his breath.

but,Dream stood his ground.he had to learn his lesson.

George sat down on the couch next to Dream,still crying

"daddy?" George asked,but Dream didn't answer.

"can i hug?" 

Dream wanted to say yes.he wanted to hold out his hands,to calm the boy,but he just stayed silent,secretly hoping George would climb onto him anyways.

George didn't know what that meant,Dream was confusing him so he just snuggled into his arm,just in case that meant no.Georges tears wet the fabric of Dreams hoodie,making his heart shatter.

"i sorry daddy" George hiccuped.

Dream didn't answer.

George furrowed his brows.why was Dream being weird?the little cried more,this was confusing him.

"daddy i sleppy" George said in between his cries.

Dream didn't say a word,he just picked him up and carried him upstairs.he put him onto the bed and was about to leave when George grabbed his hand

"no daddy stay please" he sobbed,covering his eyes with his free hand.

Dream didn't move.how could he keep up with this?

"i sorry daddy,i-i lost bunny and you--im sorry daddy i- *hiccup* just wan bunny i sorry" the boy sobbed harder,just wanting to be with his daddy and his favorite stuffie.

Dream broke.

"you lost bunny?that's why you were acting bad?" Dream sat down on the bed

George cried harder when Dream talked "daddy you talking"? he wiped his tears with his sleeves,although more just came pouring out.

Dream sighed. "yes.yes,come here baby" Dream held out his arms and George didn't waste a second before crawling into Dreams lap

"im sorry daddy didn't wanna b- be bad i sorry" he managed to get out between his hiccups and sobs.

"shh,it's okay baby.all you had to do was tell me you lost bunny,sweetheart.communicate when you're sad,don't throw tantrums." Dream rubbed the smallers back,trying to get his crying to slow down.

"im sorry daddy i talk,won't do it again" he sniffled,clinging onto Dream.

"it's okay baby,there you go." 

George soon stopped crying and Dream layed him down on the bed "im gonna go find bunny,okay?stay here"

he went all around the house looking for Georges stuffed animal,eventually finding it underneath Dreams bed.he sighed,grabbing it and walking back into Georges room

"look who i found" Dream smiled as he gave George bunny.

"bunny! thank daddy" George giggled,hugging the stuffy.

Dream turned off the lights,getting into bed next to George.George learnt his lesson,although it was a very hard one to teach for Dream.he pulled the boy closer to him,spooning him.George hugged bunny closer,having warmth from both sides.he turned back and kissed Dreams cheek,making Dream smiled.Dream kissed his nose in return,earning a giggle.Dream snuggled closer and closed his eyes,happy that George realised his mistakes but also happy he didn't have to ignore his sweet boy anymore.

big George apologised in..ways <3

***************************************************************************************

not proof read.

you can request on my 'requests' part!

hope you enjoyed <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 209 26
no longer updating u can take inspiration and write ur own with these (just remember to tag me so I can read them :] )
106K 1.5K 33
um idk cute dnf au's n oneshots thanks so much for reading <33 pretty much finished unless i get a motivation to write.. beginning - nov 26, 2020 bre...
229K 3.4K 26
Idk what to put here. Dnf. There will be trigger warnings, however I won't be putting trigger warnings for cursing. Tw's: Drinking Death Violence Gun...
104K 2.2K 33
little dream & caregivers george & sapnap age regression one-shots :)