BanG Dream: Always There For...

By FantasyWriter241

[A book to celebrate my birthday] "Nothing is going to stop me from being there for you, old friend." (Y/N) (... More

Teaser
Prologue - Meeting The Twins [Birthday Chapter]
Chapter 1 - Things Have Changed
Chapter 2 - Same Ol' Status
Chapter 3 - The Always Devoted Band
Chapter 4 - Making Amends
Chapter 5 - Entering The Present
Chapter 6 - Being Exposed
Chapter 7 - How It Came To Be
Chapter 8 - Does This Feel Right?
Chapter 9 - Feeling The Love
Chapter 11 - School Trip (Sayo's story)
Chapter 12 - School Trip (Your story)
Chapter 13 - Graduation
Chapter 14 - Shocking News
Chapter 15 - Moving Away
Chapter 16 - Reunited Again
Chapter 17 - The Next Step
Chapter 18 - A Devoted Marriage
Chapter 19 - What's Next?
Chapter 20 - Practicing and the Past
Epilogue - The Two Guitarists

Chapter 10 - The First Date

327 13 8
By FantasyWriter241

[Word count - 1,380]

Same day...

Location - Hikawa Residence

Your POV

I never thought this day will come, the day where Sayo and I are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I've been in love with her since we were both in junior high, and now it's thanks to her, things are starting to go my way now. But there is only one thing missing: us going on our first official date.

When I brought Sayo back to her place, I didn't know how to bring it up with her. Ever since she joined Roselia, she had gotten more and more busy. It feels like we're becoming distant at this point.

"Thank you for bringing me home." Sayo smiled. "It was very sweet of you."

"Yeah... no problem." I said and ended up letting out a small sigh.

"Is everything okay?" Sayo asked.

This is it. This is my chance to see if Sayo is willing to go on a date with me.

"Well, I was wondering if you're free next week."

"Next week?"

Sayo pondered for a moment.

"I suppose I am free on that day." She said. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was wondering... if you... wanted to go on our first date that week?" I asked.

"Our first date, huh?"

Sayo began to think about it. My heart began racing, wondering whether or not she'll want to go on a date at all. After thinking about it, she gave me a smile.

"Sure. We can go on a date." She said.

I let out a sigh of relief, knowing I'll get a chance to go on a date with the love of my life.

"Alright, I'll be sure to pick you up on time then." I said.

"Very well. I'll look forward to our date." Sayo smiled before giving me a kiss on the cheek, making me blush.

She did went inside her place and I began to head home, beginning to plan our date.
_____________________________________________

A week later...

Location - Hikawa Residence, Sayo's Room

Sayo's POV

"Onee-chan, you look great!" Hina said as she brushes my hair.

"You think so?" I asked as I began to blush a little bit.

"Of course you do!" Hina replied with a big grin on her face. "(Y/N)-kun is going to love the way you look during your date."

"Yeah, I hope so."

"So, what are you two doing for your date?" Hina asked.

"He told me he was going to take me to a restaurant for lunch, and after that, we're gonna go to the CD store to buy CDs." I replied.

"Oh? That does sound like fun." Hina said.

"I suppose, though I am a bit worried."

"Worried? About what?"

"Do you think (Y/N)-kun would get bored during our date?"

Hina simply smiled at me after I asked.

"I don't think he will." She answered.

"What makes you say that?"

"(Y/N)-kun has been in love with you since we were kids, so I doubt he'll be bored if it means he gets to spend the whole day with you." She said.

Hearing what Hina said did made me feel better. She was right, (Y/N) wouldn't think like that. He's the sweetest guy I have ever met, and that's why I like him so much.

As soon as Hina was done fixing me up, there was a knock at the door. (Y/N) was here already?! This is not good. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster.

"I'll get it!" Hina said and made her way to the front door.

"Wait a minute! Hina-"

But it was too late, she was already gone.
_____________________________________________

A few moments later...

Location - Hikawa Residence, Living Room

Your POV

The second I arrived at the Hikawa residence and knocked on the door, Hina was there and she opened the door. Even though she and I broke up, we decided to put that behind us, and just focused on being friends.

"Hey buddy, you look nice today." Hina said, giving me the biggest smile I have ever seen from her.

"Thanks, Hina." I said, smiling myself. "I just hope Sayo will like it, too."

"Of course she will!" She sounded very sure of herself.

"Please come in, my sis will be ready in a minute."

"Thanks."

I stepped inside and removed my shoes. I waited for Sayo in the living room, and after a while, Sayo came out of her room, wearing the most beautiful outfit I have ever seen. My heart skip a beat as I stared at her, and I began to blush as well.

"Umm, (Y/N)-kun... can you stop staring at me like that?" The now embarrassed Sayo asked. "You're starting to make me blush."

I snapped back to reality as she called out to me.

"Sorry, my bad."

I got a little closer to Sayo, and offered my hand to her.

"So Sayo, shall we get going?"

She smiled as she took my hand.

"Yes. Let's make our first date something to remember."
_____________________________________________

An hour later...

Location - The Restaurant

It was an hour walk from the restaurant Sayo and I were heading to. It was a nice quiet restaurant that mainly served Sushi. Sayo didn't seem to have any issues being here, and neither did I.

We looked around to find us a good table to sit down at. Lucky for us, there was one that was right by the window. We headed over there, and I pulled up a chair for Sayo to sit down at. She smiled and thanked me as she sat down in it. I pushed her in and I sat across from her.

Eventually, the waiter came over to give us some menus to look at. He then asked us if we would like anything to drink. To our surprise, we both ended up ordering water.

"Haha, I guess we were thinking the same thing, huh?" Sayo said.

"Yeah, it seems so." I giggled a response.

The waiter came back and gave us the water we asked for. The waiter than asked us if we were ready to order some food. When he asked us what we wanted, we ended up ordering the same thing again. Sayo and I chuckled at this. We must be that close, huh?
_____________________________________________

An hour later...

Location - CD shop

Sayo's POV

After eating our Sushi at the restaurant, (Y/N) and I began to head down to the CD shop to look around, and if I see something I wanted to buy, he'll get it for me. He was such a sweetheart.

Once we got there, we started looking around, and right away, there were a few CDs that caught my attention.

"Hmmm... interesting."

"What is it?" (Y/N) asked.

"Some of these CDs feature bands who made their appearance for the first time." I pointed out.

I pulled one out and showed it to me.

"Wow, that is cool." He said. "Are you going to get it?"

"Well..."

I looked at it for a moment before smiling at it.

"You know what? I think I will." I said. "I'm sure Minato-san and the others will want to listen to this as well."

"Yeah, I agree."
_____________________________________________

End of the date...

Location - Hikawa Residence, Front door

Your POV

I had a lot of fun during my date with Sayo, it almost felt like we were kids again. But now that our date is over, I walked Sayo back home. We held hands the whole way there, and I must admit, her hands were even softer than they were before.

Once we arrived at her place, Sayo looked at me, and gave me a smile.

"Thank you for today, (Y/N)-kun." Sayo said.

"It's no problem." I replied.

Sayo blushed a little before speaking.

"(Y/N)-kun... do you think... we can do this again sometime?" She asked.

I blushed myself.

"Yeah, of course we can."

"Then I'll look forward to when that day comes."

To be continued

A/N: Halfway done with the book now.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Shout-out to Yushinoru, NickolasMaturanDuart and GeistFalke for becoming recent followers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 295 22
"You'll always be my rebellious flower, you know that?" Ever since they met, (Y/N) managed to form a special bond with Mitake Ran and the other memb...
1.7K 133 11
"You got nothing to worry about, my dear. We're going to be together forever." When she came back from the UK, Anon felt depressed and uneasy. She wa...
814 46 11
"I'll make sure to win your heart with my bushido fighting spirit." Poor (Y/N) (L/N) has been living in an orphanage for most of his life. People al...
7.6K 228 22
[This is a birthday present from my good friend, SoupSlicker] "I know I don't usually ask for much, but... it would mean the world to me if you let m...