๐Ÿ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ...

By heartsforme33

๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐ผ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๏ฟฝ... More

001. ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜
002. ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ 
003. ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’
004. ๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘‘
005. ๐ฝ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ฆ
006. ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ 
007. ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ฆ
008. ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
009. ๐น๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ค
010. ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐น๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
011. ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
012. ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž
013. ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
014. ๐‘‚๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
015. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
016. ๐ป๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘ 
018. ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘‡๐‘ข๐‘๐‘’
019. ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ฆ
020. ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ 
021. ๐‘†๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
022. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘
023. ๐น๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
024. ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
025. ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’
026. ๐‘†๐‘™๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
027. ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ฆ (2)
028. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
029. ๐ป๐‘–๐‘  ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘  (1)
030. ๐ป๐‘–๐‘  ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘  (2)
031. ๐ป๐‘–๐‘  ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘  (3)
032. ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘
033. ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’
034. ๐‘†๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
035. ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
036. ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’? 100๐‘˜ ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ (1)
037. ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’? 100๐‘˜ ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ (2)
038. ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘”๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘ฆ
039. ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐ถ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ 
040. ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™
041. ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜
042. ๐‘‡๐ป๐ด๐‘๐พ ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ (๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™)

017. ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐ด๐‘›๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ฆ

10.2K 84 21
By heartsforme33

Matt has always had separation anxiety from me. I don't mind the clinginess, but I just don't think it's good for his personal mental health. It seems to really destroy him. He can't seem to be away from me for more than a day, maybe two. The longest we have been away from each other was about four days when I went on vacation with my family. Nick told me he wouldn't leave his room. It broke my heart hearing the way he felt. I tried to stay in contact with him to see if it would help, but he would always end up crying when I said I had to go.

We have been dating for about a year now. Matt, Chris, and Nick had gotten a call from their manager, Laura, saying that they needed to go down to LA for business purposes. Going to LA isn't the problem though. It's the fact that they are going to be there for two weeks. I have no idea what this time away from me will do to Matt, but it isn't gonna be pretty.

Matt has been very anxious this whole week about leaving me. He's been trying to find ways to make me tag along, but it just wasn't possible. I feel like this time away though could maybe help his separation anxiety, and maybe make it better. Like a learning experience?

I was over at Matt's house helping him pack. He leaves tomorrow afternoon. I mainly did most of the packing though. Matt was sitting on his bed currently having an anxiety attack. I would every now and then go sit with him. He was taking deep breaths while I talked to him. "Matt, you're going to be okay." I frowned, walking over to him and sitting next to him on the edge of his bed. I gently rubbed circles on his back. He then laid his head on my shoulder. "You can call me whenever you want, or text." I reassured him. He slowly nodded.

"I can't fucking do this." He cursed, taking another deep breath. "Yes you can, Matt. I know you can." I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he put his arms around my waist. "You can." I repeated, whispering in his ear as I pushed his hair back out of his face.

Matt had finally calmed down, so he helped me pack the rest of his stuff until we were done. We decided to go to McDonald's so we got in the car and drove there.

It was now the next morning and the boys flight was at 1:30 PM. Matt had set an alarm for 11 AM so he had an hour to get ready. The alarm went off and I heard Matt groan as he reached over to his nightstand and stopped it. He then put his arms around me and pulled me close to him and kissed my neck. I smiled then turned around to face him. "Hi." He whispered with a soft smile. "How are you?" I asked, whispering back. "Shit." He sighed. I gently kissed his forehead.

I saw Matt's eyes starting to turn a little pink and start to fill with tears. "Matt. It's okay." I smiled and wiped his tears. "I don't want to go." He cried. "I know." I frowned. Matt gently kissed me as I kissed him back. Suddenly Chris barged into the room. "Matt-" He stopped. Matt sat up quickly. "Right. We need to go soon, hurry up." Chris quickly said then walked out. Matt looked at me then we giggled.

Matt got changed and I took his suitcase out to the car while he did so. I walked back into his room and he was sitting at the edge of his bed. "Ready?" I asked. Matt looked up at me and looked heart broken. He slowly shook his head 'No.' "Matt, you're going to be okay." I repeated for the hundredth time as I slowly walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him as he did the same. "Can you text me every day?" Matt asked as he stood up. "Of course." I smiled as we held the hug. "You'll have fun, I promise. And I know it sounds silly, or difficult, but try not to think about me." I pulled away from the hug and held his hands as I looked into his eyes. "Impossible." He huffed.

I then got an idea. I hurried into Matt's bathroom and remembered I had some of my favorite perfume in there. I had an extra that I kept here so I wanted to give it to Matt. I came back into his room and he was stood in the same spot. I walked up to him and placed the perfume in his hands. "Here, you can spray it on your pillow or something. Sorry, it's a little weird, but then you can have something of mine." I cringed. Matt didn't say anything. He nodded then hugged me tightly. "Thank you, Y/n." He said into my shoulder. I kissed his cheek.

Nick walked into the room shortly after. "Matt, we need to go." He said. Matt looked at Nick, then at me. "Let's go." I smiled and took his hand. Matt hesitantly walked along with me. We all got into the car, Matt driving and me in the passenger, with Nick and Chris in the back. Matt was going to take me home first.

Matt kept his hand on my thigh the whole drive to my house. We finally arrived and he pulled into my driveway. I leaned over in my seat and gently kissed him. "Call me, okay?" I said to him. I could tell Matt was going to cry. "I will." He tried to force a smile. I hugged him as best as I could. "Bye Chris, Bye Nick. Have fun!" I turned around in my seat and smiled. "Bye, Y/n. I'll text you." Nick smiled. "Bye, Y/n." Chris dapped me up.

I kissed Matt once more before getting out of the car and waving to Matt as he drove away. I hope he's going to be okay. Nick told me he would keep me updated on Matt, though.

•𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉•

I hated leaving Y/n. I tried my best not to cry when she was leaving. I teared up a little bit though when she left. We arrived at the airport an hour before our flight and got to our gate 45 minutes before we boarded. I wanted to text Y/n.

Y/n 💋

Me

Hi, babe. We are at our gate now. I miss you.

Y/n 💋

Okay! Have so much fun. I miss you too. Call me when you get to Laura's. ♥️

Me

I will. ♥️

Read 12:58 PM

I felt a little better knowing that she's going to stay in contact with me. "You doing good, Matt?" Chris asked. "Yeah." I nodded. We eventually boarded and started our flight to LA.

We landed a few hours later and got picked up by Laura and Madi at the airport. "Hey, Matt." Maid smiled and hugged me. "Hi, Madi." I hugged her back. Laura hugged me too then we drove to their house.

•𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉•

We have now gotten through the first week of LA. Matt hasn't been doing very well. I mean he's been fine, just his anxiety hasn't. The first day was really hard on him. He cried to Chris and I almost all day on how he missed Y/n. We tried our best to comfort him, it worked a little I guess. He tried calling Y/n about ten times the whole day. She answered only about four times. She was a little busy herself. I was in the same room with Matt one time that they FaceTimed that first day. Matt was crying the whole time.

"Hey, Matt. I can only talk for a few minutes. I'm in the middle of something." I heard Y/n. "I miss you so much, I hate this." Matt sighed. "Deep breaths. You're gonna be okay." She said softly. "I want to go home." He whined. "You will come home soon. Hang in there." Y/n said. They talked for a few more minutes until Y/n had to go. "Okay, I need to get back to what I was doing. Call me later tonight, okay?" I heard her say. "Okay, I will." Matt sounded a little better. "Bye, Matt." She smiled. "Bye, baby." He smiled back and hung up. "Better?" I asked. "Yeah." He smiled.

On the fourth day that first week we had to go to a meeting in the morning so I had to go wake up Matt. I walked into his room and he was holding a pillow close to his chest. I could smell Y/n's perfume when I walked into the room. He must have sprayed it.

"Matt, we need to go to a meeting. Wake up." I shook him. He groaned. "Did you spray Y/n's perfume or something?" I asked. He nodded and rubbed his eyes. I slowly nodded then walked out of the room.

Later that same night Matt had gotten an anxiety attack right before we were going to go film a car video. Chris and I tried our hardest to comfort him, but it wouldn't work.

"I just want Y/n." He whined. "Do you want me to call her?" Chris asked me. "Yeah, do it." I answered as I rubbed Matt's shoulder. Chris FaceTimed Y/n and she answered a minute later. "Hey, Matt's not doing very well. Can you talk to him?" Chris asked then immediately handed the phone to Matt. "Hey Matt, it's okay. I'm right here." She smiled. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I just miss you." He cried. "I miss you too. But you need to calm down, deep breaths." She encouraged. Matt took deep breaths and eventually calmed down. "Hey, you only have about a week and less than a half left. You can do this." Y/n encouraged again. Matt nodded.

Matt and Y/n talked for a few more minutes until Matt felt better. "Crazy how Y/n can make Matt calm down, I want her powers." Chris whispered to me and I snorted. They eventually hung up and we went to film.

The last week was a little better. Matt had small anxiety attacks here and there and only needed Y/n for two of them. Otherwise he was doing okay. It was still hard to get him out of his room, but it worked sometimes. It was now the last day in LA and Matt was so happy. He was finally smiling for the first time in almost two weeks. I was happy he was happy again, and so was Chris.

•𝑌/𝑛𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉•

It was the last day in LA for the boys. I missed Matt so much and it broke my heart hearing how he was. Nick told me that today he was way happier though, and smiling. I was so happy to hear he was feeling so much better. I tried my hardest to stay in contact with him everyday and I achieved to call him at least once everyday.

It was later that night and I FaceTimed Matt. He answered and I saw he was packing. "Hey, baby." I smiled. "Hey." He smiled back. "Are you excited to come home?" I asked. "So, so excited." He quickly answered. We talked for a while longer until Matt had to go to sleep, since he was getting up early for his flight. "I'll see you in the morning, okay?" He smiled. "I love you." I smiled back. "Love you." He responded then hung up.

It was the next morning and I was getting an Uber to the airport. I arrived five minutes before the triplets landed and hurried to their luggage pickup. I waited a few minutes before I saw the boys walking towards me. Matt's face immediately lit up into a bright smile when he saw me. He started walking faster, in front of Chris and Nick. I started to jump up and down a little bit. He opened his arms and walked faster. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He lifted me off of the ground and I wrapped my legs around him. He immediately kissed me. "Hi." I giggled. "I missed you so much." Matt smiled and set me on the ground and hugged me. "I missed you too." I hugged him back. "I'm so happy you're home." I added. Matt kissed me once more.

We walked hand in hand over to Nick and Chris who were getting their luggage. They handed Matt his suitcase then they both hugged me. We all walked to the car and drove to their house. Matt and I went into his room and cuddled and watched movies the whole day.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 23𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)• 

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.6K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ...
7.1K 88 17
๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’. The first act is finished and ready to complete reading!! Act two will be soon??? ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ ๐ฌ...
47.7K 359 19
Chris sturniolo x y/n
13.3K 152 17
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ... ๐‡๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ... ๐€ ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๏ฟฝ...