My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

"If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work?" . . . ~ Destiny is so cruel. When we were happy... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❤️ THANK YOU ❤️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

After long time

2.4K 83 9
By moonpie__28

"Good morning Ta-"

I paused in my tracks, as I saw Mr. Park standing infront of Taehyung's desk.

"G-Good morning sir, and Mr. Park..."

Bowing, I passed an awkward smile to them, as I noticed Taehyung's widened eyes.

I know, I was going to fuck up again...

"Good morning Ms. Lee."

Taehyung cleared his throat, as he signalled me to sit.

"Miss Y/n, today is our last day for the preparation. So, how's the progress?"

Wait. I almost forgot that we're leaving tomorrow for our business trip!

"I've done the presentations. I just need to arrange some files and plan your schedule for a week in New York."

"Good. I hope you do it today itself."

"Yes sir."

Smiling, I got up as he handled me some files, which included the schedule of the meetings.

"Miss Lee, I see you are really hardworking and almost prepared for the business trip."

I turned around to meet eyes with Mr. Park, who stared into my orbs deeply.

He was another freaking handsome man, with whom I couldn't conversate properly.

"Y-Yes..."

"But are you prepared mentally?"

.

"Uh, actually...this is my first international trip alone...So, I'm a bit nervous, but-"

He cut me off by leaving a small chuckle, as he passed his mochi smile at me.

"It's okay. Me and my team will be there too. So, you don't have to worry. Okay?"

Aww, he's too nice...

"Yes. Thank you Mr.Park"

He nodded and passed me a smile, before I grabbed the rest of the files and walked towards my cabin.

Stretching my arms out, I started working for today. I wanted to finish all my tasks at the earliest, so that I could spend more time with my family.

I texted my parents the address of the restaurant, and we discussed the time too.

3 pm.

Ah, I had only 4 hours to complete my work...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knock*

"Yes, come in."

Hearing footsteps approaching me, I looked up to see Taehyung carrying a paper bag in his hand.

"How's the progress?"

"Almost 90 percent done."

He peeked at my computer, and pulled a chair beside mine and took a seat.

"How bout you?"

"I'm done with everything."

Nodding to his response, I went back to work.

"Y/n, eat before it gets cold."

He handed me a parcel. I narrowed my eyes and took it. I opened it to see a sandwich, and without wasting a second, I took a bite of it.

While savouring the taste, something suddenly crossed my mind.

"Wait. You brought me food again?"

He confusedly watched me, as I dusted my hands. Keeping the packet on my desk, I turned my body to his side, completely facing him. Narrowing my eyes again, I pouted.

"Are you paying me back or something?"

He broke into laughter, and clapped his hands.

"Seriously? Why would I?"

I sighed.

"I see."

Rolling my eyes, I pursed my lips. Just then, he harshly pulled my chair towards him, as now my face was just centimeters away from him.

Staring at him in shock, he watched me with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"I'm not paying you back anything right now."

He stared into my orbs, making my heart beat faster against my chest. He slowly moved his face near mine, as his cheek touched mine.

"But I'll pay you back someday, Lee
Y/n..."

Just when my name escaped his lips, my body shivered. His deep voice and the sentence echoed inside my ears.

What does he meant?

Sitting like a statue, I watched him moving away and staring at my lips seductively.

Before I could react, his thumb touched my bottom lip, gently wiping off something. Widening my eyes, I noticed him cleaning his thumb with a tissue, as his gaze was still fixed on me.

My cheeks turned red, as my body was being heated up.

Fuck, how didn't I notice that sauce...

How can I be so clumsy...

.

"Y/n!"

"Ah!"

I jumped on my seat, as I came back to my senses.

"What are you thinking? I was asking the time, your parents will arrive."

"Oh, a-at 3."

He nodded slowly, before passing me a smirk and leaving with his parcel.

Fuck this man!

How can he act so normal after flirting with someone?

Brushing off my thoughts, I finished my sandwich and went back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Done!"

Sighing in relief, I got up from my seat and packed my things. Checking the time once, I noticed that I finished my tasks an hour earlier.

I walked towards Taehyung's cabin, to see him scrolling on his phone.

"Let's go?"

He glanced at me, and kept his phone in his pocket. Standing up, he scanned me from top to bottom, narrowing his eyelids.

Rolling my eyes for the umpteenth time, I yelled.

"Yah! Now you're being a pervert huh?"

He gave me a 'stfu' face.

"You stupid ass, are you gonna go like this to meet your family?"

I glanced down at my outfit once.

"Yeah? What's wrong with this?"

"You work at the 'Kim Co'. I want everyone in this company to be banged up to the date, modish and elegant. So go and change."

"Fine."

Taking large steps towards my dressing room, I entered inside. After few minutes of deciding, I finally picked up a black off-shoulder dress, which was full lenght. Wearing matching jewelries, and black heels, I left my hair free.

Applying a wine coloured lipstick, I threw my purse around my shoulder and sprinted towards the cabin.

Just as I opened the door, I saw Teahyung wearing a white turtleneck and a black jacket standing right infront of me.

Woah, what a damn beauty...

"Let's go?"

"Y-Yeah."

I followed him until we reached his car. Taking seats behind, the car drove off towards our destination.

During the ride, I noticed him staring at me. I decided to ignore, but he kept staring for a really long period of time.

Gathering up all my courage, I finally spoke up.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're looking beautiful."

Whaa- This man did not even hesitate for a second...

I quickly diverted my gaze away, hiding my flushed cheeks.

"Thanks..."

Feeling the awkward silence, he asked the driver to play some music.

Thank you music for saving me...

We hummed to the music, as I internally danced. And to be honest, I had a whole concert and a music video going on inside my head. But outside, I was JUST humming and bopping my head slightly.

That's talent guys.

And I know you all have that.

Anyways, we reached at the restaurant after a while. Getting out of the car, I waited for my family to arrive.

*********
Taehyung's look in the photo
up there 👆💜

*********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.4K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purred in my ear, his breath giving my skin t...
425K 16.6K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
11.9K 564 22
Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, you were keeping eyes on me??" "heh??! no...
420K 16.1K 52
ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...